word has it....

MARCUSUSA

Awards
There is a State of the Art Protein company starting out 9/11 that is going to have COA's sent with its invoice stating exactly 100% what is in the actual product. Imagine that? More to come soon!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's finally here...late bump.
Please let me be the first to introduce you to Black Whey.
State of the art protein with completely non proprietary ingredients.
Stay tuned....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's finally here...late bump.
Please let me be the first to introduce you to Black Whey.
State of the art protein with completely non proprietary ingredients.
Stay tuned....
Black Whey is specifically engineered to have 100% denatured protein from inhumane sources such as kittens and endangered species like sea turtle, ensuring remarkable delivery.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for this to hit stores

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely going to have some logs in the near future. The horrifically awesome Black Whey is only one of many products in the Black Series.

Write ups are in the works.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Whey is specifically engineered to have 100% denatured protein from inhumane sources such as kittens and endangered species like sea turtle, ensuring remarkable delivery.
I will no longer try to hit cats/kittens with my car . . . I will rescue them and box them up for Fl3x Pharma, I want to hepl this up and coming company!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So amped for this!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also heard another source of protein in Black Whey is imported pandas? Any truth to this claim?
Not sure. Will have to check on that. My understanding was that the hydrolyzed panda whey was going to be a latter release.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will no longer try to hit cats/kittens with my car . . . I will rescue them and box them up for Fl3x Pharma, I want to hepl this up and coming company!
Very admirable sir.

I also heard another source of protein in Black Whey is imported pandas? Any truth to this claim?
They are being used in subsequent beta testing as a flavoring agent. Reviews are currently mixed.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The kittens and pandas are guaranteed to be FULL of hormones and growth factors. Buffered with black liver so not only do you get the liver protecting benefits of black liver for your alcohol consumption you also get all the hormones!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be much better than the Muscle Meds Beef Protein out right now. Talking enhanced nutrient delivery and hormonal optimization. No whey will be wheysted.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be much better than the Muscle Meds Beef Protein out right now. Talking enhanced nutrient delivery and hormonal optimization. No whey will be wheysted.

TM

All Rights Reserved PHL3X Pharmasueticals

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The kittens and pandas are guaranteed to be FULL of hormones and growth factors. Buffered with black liver so not only do you get the liver protecting benefits of black liver for your alcohol consumption you also get all the hormones!
The most complete whey out there getting your black liver and whey at the same time. The guys behind this clearly are geniuses.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'State of the Art' is thrown around a lot these days. I look forward to seeing what this protein has to offer.
Buddy let me tell you, this isn't just state of the art; it's regressive state of the art. A whole new level.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Universe of the art basically. It's gonna be that big.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the ETA on this guys? And what's the progress in getting it at NP?