I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Just like any AI, it will have to build up in my system to be fully effective.
    not true

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Just like any AI, it will have to build up in my system to be fully effective.
    True to an extent. AI's are somewhat dose dependent, so only so much compound can handle so much aromatase. That it takes a few days to start feeling the effects of lowered estrogen, not to mention an AI doesn't remove the existing floating around estrogen till your body naturally metabolizes it.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    True to an extent. AI's are somewhat dose dependent, so only so much compound can handle so much aromatase. That it takes a few days to start feeling the effects of lowered estrogen, not to mention an AI doesn't remove the existing floating around estrogen till your body naturally metabolizes it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    That is esentially what I meant

5. Update:
    second day on Erase
    Both nips slightly puffy and sensetive
    Small mass behind nips..

Will update after next dose of 2 caps tonight! Gonna be a late night back workout
    •   

6. About to dose day 3s dose of 2 caps.. When this gonna kick in PES??

7. So I took off my shirt, and I believe Erase is working.. I have dried out! If I flex my stomach, I can see my abs and obliques defined. Chest citrations pop out.

Off to the gym to kill back!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    So I took off my shirt, and I believe Erase is working.. I have dried out! If I flex my stomach, I can see my abs and obliques defined. Chest citrations pop out.

Off to the gym to kill back!
    Ha, I clicked in to read your post to ask when it kicks in, then I hit reply and see you actually added something else. That is exactly what I was going to ask, if you are beginning to see a drying effect. That is the first thing I seen, then when I went to high my joints began to ache slightly, backed off and found my sweet spot!
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ha, I clicked in to read your post to ask when it kicks in, then I hit reply and see you actually added something else. That is exactly what I was going to ask, if you are beginning to see a drying effect. That is the first thing I seen, then when I went to high my joints began to ache slightly, backed off and found my sweet spot!
    Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now ..

And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything ... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved ..

10. libido?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    libido?
    One looked like this, yes libido high, libido good

12. nice
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

13. Good to hear you are having positive results just a few days in... yeah, that libido check always works for me

14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now ..

And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything ... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved ..

such a good guy

15. Asians...MMM! Thats funny though. Glad its kicking in man.

RECOVERBRO

16. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    libido?
    I think this post speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

And one more thing, PAGE 4 MOTHER TRUCKAS!!!
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 08-24-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: PAGE 4!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Asians...MMM! Thats funny though. Glad its kicking in man.
    I love me some Asian cuisine!!!

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
    I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

18. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love me some Asian cuisine!!!

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
    I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag.
    Glad your in !!

Update:
    Def drier
    Lumps behind nips seemed to have shrunken a tad
    nips are less sensetive, but still a little bit
    still slightly puffy
    joints are more dry, but not painful

19. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

Haha.. Fantastic story... something I am sure we have all been through before. Albeit, I doubt most of us got the twofer.
    The Historic PES Legend

20. In late, but subb'd. Log looks good so far, and nice asian chic story.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    In late, but subb'd. Log looks good so far, and nice asian chic story.
    Maybe I'll see em some more

22. I wish there were hot chicks at my gym to do the leg spreaders

23. Good To hear that your gyno is subsidding. . .I had it when i was a child and it sucks!!! baaaa. . . gooo erased!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

24. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

Damn bro that must be a nice gym to be in... that would be hell of a motivator.. great attention to details...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ERASE "Spread The Word" Apology Sale!
    By DAdams91982 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:07 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM