I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    libido?
    I think this post speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now ..

And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything ... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved ..
    And one more thing, PAGE 4 MOTHER TRUCKAS!!!
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 08-24-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: PAGE 4!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    And you know those machines where you close and open your legs... Well, 2 asian chicks wearing short shorts and white panties were doing that, staring at me and smiling, then talking to one another.. The thing is, they KNEW FOR SURE I was staring at their crotch, like no joke, I even looked at her cooch and then winked at her and she just smiled and OMG I so could have pulled an asain girls 3some tonight.. **** me and my morals.. I has a GF and couldnt get myself to do anything ... And yes, both those Asian girls shaved ..
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Asians...MMM! Thats funny though. Glad its kicking in man.
    I love me some Asian cuisine!!!

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
    I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love me some Asian cuisine!!!

Gamer, I'm glad you got the chance to beta run some of this Erase bro. Especially since you're on injectable Test as I am.
    I appreciate some good feedback on this compound. Still curious as to the nomenclature and all, but I'll exercise some patience until Natty lets the proverbial cat out of the bag.
    Glad your in !!

Update:
    Def drier
    Lumps behind nips seemed to have shrunken a tad
    nips are less sensetive, but still a little bit
    still slightly puffy
    joints are more dry, but not painful

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya bro, pre erase I was at 180 steady, now im 177 and can see muscle details now ..

Haha.. Fantastic story... something I am sure we have all been through before. Albeit, I doubt most of us got the twofer.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

5. In late, but subb'd. Log looks good so far, and nice asian chic story.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    In late, but subb'd. Log looks good so far, and nice asian chic story.
    Maybe I'll see em some more

7. I wish there were hot chicks at my gym to do the leg spreaders

8. Good To hear that your gyno is subsidding. . .I had it when i was a child and it sucks!!! baaaa. . . gooo erased!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post

Damn bro that must be a nice gym to be in... that would be hell of a motivator.. great attention to details...

10. I just notice NP has Erase set up for a pre-sale at an awesome price, check it out!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

11. Quite the explosion of new AI products... damnit soo tempted :-S

12. WTF is going on in here

Did i read somthin about Asian 3some and morals?

Only moral to this story is u need to rethink your morals bud

WTF
    Eat clean, piss dirty

13. Subbed. Your logs are awesome.

14. Glad we can help your bewbs
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Glad we can help your bewbs
    Thank you ..

My boobs love you!

16. Update:
    Mass behind left nipple seems to be gone or at least shrunken a lot
    Mass behind right nip has shrunken some and isnt as solid anymore.
    shoulders def feel dry

17. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I just notice NP has Erase set up for a pre-sale at an awesome price, check it out!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html
    Thanks for the heads up DF. I'm gonna have to snag a couple of bottles (or more) of this shizz!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

18. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Thanks for the heads up DF. I'm gonna have to snag a couple of bottles (or more) of this shizz!!
    You really should, the price is right !!!

19. Great log.
    Just purchased ERASE on the presale.
    Cannot wait until it and the AT-2 get here.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

20. OOHJHHHHWEEE. This product sounds SWEET!!!!

RECOVERBRO

21. And to work the way it is for you, considering what your on....Damn skippy!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    And to work the way it is for you, considering what your on....Damn skippy!!!
    Ya, and considering I am estro sensetive, this stuff is great!

You dont need adex or letro for on cycle AI, Just get a 20$ bottle of Erase...

23. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, and considering I am estro sensetive, this stuff is great!

You dont need adex or letro for on cycle AI, Just get a 20$ bottle of Erase...
    You think you-know-who takes back their adex?? LMAO

I am not estro-sensitive, however I am a bigger dude, with higher bodyfat, so an AI will be a must on cycle. I MAY have just picked up a bottle of Erase...
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

24. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    You think you-know-who takes back their adex?? LMAO

I am not estro-sensitive, however I am a bigger dude, with higher bodyfat, so an AI will be a must on cycle. I MAY have just picked up a bottle of Erase...
    You would have no probs low dosing all the way through

25. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Maybe I'll see em some more
    You should have politely walked over and asked if they needed assistance. maybe tell them your a pt and that to get a full range of motion they need to go wider on the pulls.

26. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You would have no probs low dosing all the way through
    Yeah I'm thinking 1 or 2 caps should do it unless I get something flared up..

Im wondering how this would stack with our forma and hcgenerate....
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

27. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking 1 or 2 caps should do it unless I get something flared up..

Im wondering how this would stack with our forma and hcgenerate....
    I would not stack with forma.. You would be way too estrogen depleted lol..

28. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I would not stack with forma.. You would be way too estrogen depleted lol..
    Ok hows this sound, first 8 weeks im on, throw in the erase, then drop the erase when the tren starts and add in some forma then. Hcgenerate then until PCT as well. Clomid in high doses and maybe some of that triazole..

Man I fawkin love steroids!!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

29. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ok hows this sound, first 8 weeks im on, throw in the erase, then drop the erase when the tren starts and add in some forma then. Hcgenerate then until PCT as well. Clomid in high doses and maybe some of that triazole..

Man I fawkin love steroids!!
    Now that sounds like a plan bro !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ERASE "Spread The Word" Apology Sale!
    By DAdams91982 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:07 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM