1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Eviscerate/Lipoburn/Dermatherm Target?

which one of these would you use if you was going to run only one bottle and for what reasons? really would like to hear from anyone who has tried more than one of them and get a comparison. as always, thanks for the input.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    which one of these would you use if you was going to run only one bottle and for what reasons? really would like to hear from anyone who has tried more than one of them and get a comparison. as always, thanks for the input.
    Any of them would be fine to use. I have personally used all three and was pleased with the results from them (although the original DermaTherm was more effective than DermaTherm Target) - you can find all my reviews on them on my AmSpace under "Threads started by Rosie Chee Scott". I am currently using LipoBURN - preferring to use this over Eviscerate as a staple because it does not burn my skin and does not cause water retention. However, I alternate between and stack all these topicals, using one in the am and another in the pm, or a bottle of each in consecutive order, etc.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate or Dermatherm Target?
    By glsa17 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:59 PM