IBE-PROTOMAX

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    IBE-PROTOMAX


    got this on friday, and started then. been dosing 1 cap am, 1 cap pm. taking 1 cap an hour pre workout with tsp peatnut butter and 2 fish oil caps and 1 before work with meal.

    i am 51 and right now i am at 200 lbs at around 13-15% bf, this is after a long cut where i have gone from 260 2 years ago. i will be taking protomax along with my prescribed trt of 200mg of test cyp weekly. i have responded very well to ph's since being on trt and i hope protomax works as well as the others [h-drol/d-plex].

    today is day 3 and i did notice a boost during workout this morning, but the thing that sticks out the most is aggression-i went to the library this morning to type in this log, and got almost everything typed out when time ran out and paqe went blank before i could hit send-i was pissed, my wife dragged me out of there cussing and ranting-that is not how i normally react. i hope to put this aggression to good use in the gym in the morning.

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177788
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed for this one BigT.
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,410
    Rep Power
    987663
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    looking forward to seeing how you do with this bigt. I am starting mine on the 31st, and am anxious to see its recomp properties.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    You know i'm in!!! How the hell have you been big man!! Long time no see!!!



    Name:  Mary-04.jpg
Views: 2728
Size:  81.3 KB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    49.12%

    i'm in (in that sh it)
  6. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1385
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Subb'd, BigT!
  7. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47041
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed!
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    thanks to all who subbed.
  9. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

    Good luck bigt, I'll supervise from here.
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    libido was up but it seemed to tank yesterday, but last night when i got up for work it was definately back!!! strength is going up, but aggression and endurance are main effects so far. really getting some good workouts in, can definately tell i am on a hormonal. mood also seems to be high even though i seem to be more short tempered. appetite appears to be unchanged as of now, and weighed in at +2 pounds. i usually gain most of my weight from ph's in the 1st 10 days and then it levels off. my goal is as always recomp, and if i can stay within 5-7 pounds gained with added strength and some loss of bf% i will be very happy.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    You know i'm in!!! How the hell have you been big man!! Long time no see!!!



    Name:  Mary-04.jpg
Views: 2728
Size:  81.3 KB
    gotta love those libido checks-thanks for subbing david. all is well here, looking to buy a new computor by the weekend.
  12. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IN! I plan on being ur age on Some sort of hormonal( HOPEFULLY roids will be legal then!)

    Lookin good man I am very interested in this compound
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Glad the libido is back in action haha

    Subbed
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  14. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Always need to make sure the libido is in check. . .i will say off the testpro. . since i have stopped it seemed liek my libido stopped for about 2weeks although i was getting a having late night cardio frequently for extended amounts of time. . hahah soo that could have been it. . plus not working out for 3wks. . .but SHE"S BACK AND MORE VICIOUS THAN Ever haha. . i love working out!!! KEEP KILL"M big man!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO

    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    IN! I plan on being ur age on Some sort of hormonal( HOPEFULLY roids will be legal then!)

    Lookin good man I am very interested in this compound
    roids are legal now-if you have a script, lol.
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    DAY 7:

    up 2 pounds-i think this is going to be more ofv a recomp or cutting ph, i have typically gained 5 pounds in 1st week of starting ph's.

    strength-my numbers in the gym are steadily increasing, nothing drastic but going up.

    aggression- protomax is making me aggressive as hell, this is great for rthe gym, but i have to watch my short temper.

    libido- this seems to be high most days, but then every couple of days it driops. could be many different variables at play- i attribute the increase to protomax, not sure why i am having the drop off on certain days.

    appetite- i think protomax would be great for cutting or recomp, if anything my appetite is down-this is rare for me on a ph.

    blood presure-i have bp taken daily, so far rthere has been no difference.

    lethargy-none, very happy bout that.
  17. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1501
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I will say that this could take some time to work itself into your VIENS. . muahahha!!! Only time will tell. . but something tells me that you'll say i told you so
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  18. New Member
    dbl38's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

    subbed
  19. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub'd. Im going to be following along.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    what dosing are you at?

    wow 200 mgs trt you got lucky with your Doctor. not that I need trt I have heard 200 mgs is a good dose on hrt and you can make small gains off of it. I hope I never have to have trt.

    whats your diet like? do you count calories, protein carbs and fats?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what dosing are you at?

    wow 200 mgs trt you got lucky with your Doctor. not that I need trt I have heard 200 mgs is a good dose on hrt and you can make small gains off of it. I hope I never have to have trt.

    whats your diet like? do you count calories, protein carbs and fats?
    200mgs weekly gives a veryu nice boost-when i add a ph, things really take off.

    diet is around 3500-4000 cals. low on carbs and fat but i am not obsessive about it. i use a whey shake 2 x daily and make sure to keep protein high-also i swear by fish oil.


    i increase carbs this time of year due to my work-very hot!!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    libido boost i going strong.
    i added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, so even though that doesn't sound like a huge amount, i am very happy with it.
    mood is just fantastic.
    appetite remains low-but forcing my self to get enough cals-up 3 lbs as of this morning.
    bp-this appears to be uneffected by the protomax-
    aggression-man this is alpha male at it's best-along with the libido boost this is my favorite effect. confidence is w3ay up, and very motivated to hit the gym.
    pump-normally i would not include this in a ph review-but pumps have been so good i had to mention it-amazing!


    even though i am only up 3 pounds while increasing cals [i had been on a long cut], this is still significant-i work in a very hot box factory and usually always lose weight this time of year!!!!
  23. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    917
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subbed for this Big T you do great honest logs.

    Whatre you doing for PCT? are you still going to be using Beta-maxx as part of it?
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    subbed for this Big T you do great honest logs.

    Whatre you doing for PCT? are you still going to be using Beta-maxx as part of it?
    i would love to include betamax as part of pct, but i don't know what it's status is.


    pct isn't really a big deal on trt-but i always throw in a decent otc pct mainly because i like the effects otc pct products have on me.
  25. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    libido boost i going strong.
    i added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, so even though that doesn't sound like a huge amount, i am very happy with it.
    mood is just fantastic.
    appetite remains low-but forcing my self to get enough cals-up 3 lbs as of this morning.
    bp-this appears to be uneffected by the protomax-
    aggression-man this is alpha male at it's best-along with the libido boost this is my favorite effect. confidence is w3ay up, and very motivated to hit the gym.
    pump-normally i would not include this in a ph review-but pumps have been so good i had to mention it-amazing!


    even though i am only up 3 pounds while increasing cals [i had been on a long cut], this is still significant-i work in a very hot box factory and usually always lose weight this time of year!!!!
    working in a box factory sounds alike a lot of calories burnt. Keep them calories up.

    can everything you eat for one day?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  26. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629266
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well u know I have to sit and watch.
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,205
    Rep Power
    3354441
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keeping an eye on this one. I like thebigt's reviews. Always honest no matter what
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Banned
    bowskie69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    DAY 7:

    up 2 pounds-i think this is going to be more ofv a recomp or cutting ph, i have typically gained 5 pounds in 1st week of starting ph's.

    strength-my numbers in the gym are steadily increasing, nothing drastic but going up.

    aggression- protomax is making me aggressive as hell, this is great for rthe gym, but i have to watch my short temper.

    libido- this seems to be high most days, but then every couple of days it driops. could be many different variables at play- i attribute the increase to protomax, not sure why i am having the drop off on certain days.

    appetite- i think protomax would be great for cutting or recomp, if anything my appetite is down-this is rare for me on a ph.

    blood presure-i have bp taken daily, so far rthere has been no difference.

    lethargy-none, very happy bout that.
    Great news! Hope all goes this well for myself...
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Keeping an eye on this one. I like thebigt's reviews. Always honest no matter what
    thanks natty-that means a lot to me.
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    working in a box factory sounds alike a lot of calories burnt. Keep them calories up.

    can everything you eat for one day?
    i guess i could log every single thing i eat in a day, but like i said i am not really watching it that carefully. my main concern is getting enough cals to replace what i am burning during these hot months. mostly i make sure to get 2-50gm protein shakes daily. also i have been drinking a lot of axis labs slingshot to stay hydrated and keep carbs up.
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Great news! Hope all goes this well for myself...
    i think you will like it-i don't think it is a big mass gainer but strength and aggression are are very nice. plus the boost in libido ain't bad either, lol.
  32. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i guess i could log every single thing i eat in a day, but like i said i am not really watching it that carefully. my main concern is getting enough cals to replace what i am burning during these hot months. mostly i make sure to get 2-50gm protein shakes daily. also i have been drinking a lot of axis labs slingshot to stay hydrated and keep carbs up.
    I would like to see it. Without counting calories you'll be surprised how short you come to what you say. You said you take in up to 4000 calories. Im here to help you with your diet since I am really good at it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I would like to see it. Without counting calories you'll be surprised how short you come to what you say. You said you take in up to 4000 calories. Im here to help you with your diet since I am really good at it.
    yes john, i have come to believe you are very good at managing diets-i am so busy right now i barely have time to log on, but this weekend i will make a serious attempt to record everything i eat.
  34. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    551
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.61%

    I can't wait to try this stuff. If I wasn't running a cycle right now, I'd be joining you thebigt. Good luck with the cycle!
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    I can't wait to try this stuff. If I wasn't running a cycle right now, I'd be joining you thebigt. Good luck with the cycle!
    i can tell you that protomax is the cleanest ph i have ran next to fura when it first came out. i feel absolutely fantastic on proto and i am considering bumping the dose to 3 caps and running another bottle-zero negative effects, my whole experience on proto has been postive.
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Woah, How did I not notice this?

    Whats up T, you know I will follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  37. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    551
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    11.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can tell you that protomax is the cleanest ph i have ran next to fura when it first came out. i feel absolutely fantastic on proto and i am considering bumping the dose to 3 caps and running another bottle-zero negative effects, my whole experience on proto has been postive.
    Sounds exactly how I feel on Epi. Good to hear man.
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Woah, How did I not notice this?

    Whats up T, you know I will follow.
    thanks, always happy to see you in my threads.
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Sounds exactly how I feel on Epi. Good to hear man.
    for some reson i am one of those few who don't respond to epi. proto on the other hand i seem to respond to very well. i am enjoying my run of proto very much, and today i upped dosage to 2 caps am/1 cap pm. guess i will have to see about getting another bottle.



    i have been noticing a very substantial difference in body shape. i have lost a considerable amount of weight prior to running proto and the proto is really helping shape my body in a very good way-thumbs up so far!!!
  40. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is it shaping it like this??



    Attachment 34458



    What's up Mr T?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM
  3. Protomax Run
    By PhREAK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
  4. Protomax
    By BryanM in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:47 PM
  5. PCT for Protomax
    By PhREAK in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in