Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this on friday, and started then. been dosing 1 cap am, 1 cap pm. taking 1 cap an hour pre workout with tsp peatnut butter and 2 fish oil caps and 1 before work with meal.

i am 51 and right now i am at 200 lbs at around 13-15% bf, this is after a long cut where i have gone from 260 2 years ago. i will be taking protomax along with my prescribed trt of 200mg of test cyp weekly. i have responded very well to ph's since being on trt and i hope protomax works as well as the others [h-drol/d-plex].

today is day 3 and i did notice a boost during workout this morning, but the thing that sticks out the most is aggression-i went to the library this morning to type in this log, and got almost everything typed out when time ran out and paqe went blank before i could hit send-i was pissed, my wife dragged me out of there cussing and ranting-that is not how i normally react. i hope to put this aggression to good use in the gym in the morning.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one BigT.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing how you do with this bigt. I am starting mine on the 31st, and am anxious to see its recomp properties.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You know i'm in!!! How the hell have you been big man!! Long time no see!!!

:cheers:

Mary-04.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks to all who subbed.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido was up but it seemed to tank yesterday, but last night when i got up for work it was definately back!!! strength is going up, but aggression and endurance are main effects so far. really getting some good workouts in, can definately tell i am on a hormonal. mood also seems to be high even though i seem to be more short tempered. appetite appears to be unchanged as of now, and weighed in at +2 pounds. i usually gain most of my weight from ph's in the 1st 10 days and then it levels off. my goal is as always recomp, and if i can stay within 5-7 pounds gained with added strength and some loss of bf% i will be very happy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know i'm in!!! How the hell have you been big man!! Long time no see!!!

View attachment 34370
gotta love those libido checks-thanks for subbing david. all is well here, looking to buy a new computor by the weekend.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! I plan on being ur age on Some sort of hormonal( HOPEFULLY roids will be legal then!)

Lookin good man I am very interested in this compound

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad the libido is back in action :thumbsup: haha

Subbed :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Always need to make sure the libido is in check. . .i will say off the testpro. . since i have stopped it seemed liek my libido stopped for about 2weeks although i was getting a having late night cardio frequently for extended amounts of time. . hahah soo that could have been it. . plus not working out for 3wks. . .but SHE"S BACK AND MORE VICIOUS THAN Ever haha. . i love working out!!! KEEP KILL"M big man!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IN! I plan on being ur age on Some sort of hormonal( HOPEFULLY roids will be legal then!)

Lookin good man I am very interested in this compound
roids are legal now-if you have a script, lol.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7:

up 2 pounds-i think this is going to be more ofv a recomp or cutting ph, i have typically gained 5 pounds in 1st week of starting ph's.

strength-my numbers in the gym are steadily increasing, nothing drastic but going up.

aggression- protomax is making me aggressive as hell, this is great for rthe gym, but i have to watch my short temper.

libido- this seems to be high most days, but then every couple of days it driops. could be many different variables at play- i attribute the increase to protomax, not sure why i am having the drop off on certain days.

appetite- i think protomax would be great for cutting or recomp, if anything my appetite is down-this is rare for me on a ph.

blood presure-i have bp taken daily, so far rthere has been no difference.

lethargy-none, very happy bout that.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I will say that this could take some time to work itself into your VIENS. . muahahha!!! Only time will tell. . but something tells me that you'll say i told you so :lol:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Im going to be following along.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what dosing are you at?

wow 200 mgs trt you got lucky with your Doctor. not that I need trt I have heard 200 mgs is a good dose on hrt and you can make small gains off of it. I hope I never have to have trt.

whats your diet like? do you count calories, protein carbs and fats?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what dosing are you at?

wow 200 mgs trt you got lucky with your Doctor. not that I need trt I have heard 200 mgs is a good dose on hrt and you can make small gains off of it. I hope I never have to have trt.

whats your diet like? do you count calories, protein carbs and fats?
200mgs weekly gives a veryu nice boost-when i add a ph, things really take off.

diet is around 3500-4000 cals. low on carbs and fat but i am not obsessive about it. i use a whey shake 2 x daily and make sure to keep protein high-also i swear by fish oil.

i increase carbs this time of year due to my work-very hot!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido boost i going strong.
i added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, so even though that doesn't sound like a huge amount, i am very happy with it.
mood is just fantastic.
appetite remains low-but forcing my self to get enough cals-up 3 lbs as of this morning.
bp-this appears to be uneffected by the protomax-:box:
aggression-man this is alpha male at it's best-along with the libido boost this is my favorite effect. confidence is w3ay up, and very motivated to hit the gym.
pump-normally i would not include this in a ph review-but pumps have been so good i had to mention it-amazing!

even though i am only up 3 pounds while increasing cals [i had been on a long cut], this is still significant-i work in a very hot box factory and usually always lose weight this time of year!!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed for this Big T you do great honest logs.

Whatre you doing for PCT? are you still going to be using Beta-maxx as part of it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed for this Big T you do great honest logs.

Whatre you doing for PCT? are you still going to be using Beta-maxx as part of it?
i would love to include betamax as part of pct, but i don't know what it's status is.

pct isn't really a big deal on trt-but i always throw in a decent otc pct mainly because i like the effects otc pct products have on me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
libido boost i going strong.
i added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, so even though that doesn't sound like a huge amount, i am very happy with it.
mood is just fantastic.
appetite remains low-but forcing my self to get enough cals-up 3 lbs as of this morning.
bp-this appears to be uneffected by the protomax-:box:
aggression-man this is alpha male at it's best-along with the libido boost this is my favorite effect. confidence is w3ay up, and very motivated to hit the gym.
pump-normally i would not include this in a ph review-but pumps have been so good i had to mention it-amazing!

even though i am only up 3 pounds while increasing cals [i had been on a long cut], this is still significant-i work in a very hot box factory and usually always lose weight this time of year!!!!
working in a box factory sounds alike a lot of calories burnt. Keep them calories up.

can everything you eat for one day?

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:

up 2 pounds-i think this is going to be more ofv a recomp or cutting ph, i have typically gained 5 pounds in 1st week of starting ph's.

strength-my numbers in the gym are steadily increasing, nothing drastic but going up.

aggression- protomax is making me aggressive as hell, this is great for rthe gym, but i have to watch my short temper.

libido- this seems to be high most days, but then every couple of days it driops. could be many different variables at play- i attribute the increase to protomax, not sure why i am having the drop off on certain days.

appetite- i think protomax would be great for cutting or recomp, if anything my appetite is down-this is rare for me on a ph.

blood presure-i have bp taken daily, so far rthere has been no difference.

lethargy-none, very happy bout that.
Great news! Hope all goes this well for myself...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
working in a box factory sounds alike a lot of calories burnt. Keep them calories up.

can everything you eat for one day?
i guess i could log every single thing i eat in a day, but like i said i am not really watching it that carefully. my main concern is getting enough cals to replace what i am burning during these hot months. mostly i make sure to get 2-50gm protein shakes daily. also i have been drinking a lot of axis labs slingshot to stay hydrated and keep carbs up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great news! Hope all goes this well for myself...
i think you will like it-i don't think it is a big mass gainer but strength and aggression are are very nice. plus the boost in libido ain't bad either, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess i could log every single thing i eat in a day, but like i said i am not really watching it that carefully. my main concern is getting enough cals to replace what i am burning during these hot months. mostly i make sure to get 2-50gm protein shakes daily. also i have been drinking a lot of axis labs slingshot to stay hydrated and keep carbs up.
I would like to see it. Without counting calories you'll be surprised how short you come to what you say. You said you take in up to 4000 calories. Im here to help you with your diet since I am really good at it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see it. Without counting calories you'll be surprised how short you come to what you say. You said you take in up to 4000 calories. Im here to help you with your diet since I am really good at it.
yes john, i have come to believe you are very good at managing diets-i am so busy right now i barely have time to log on, but this weekend i will make a serious attempt to record everything i eat.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this stuff. If I wasn't running a cycle right now, I'd be joining you thebigt. Good luck with the cycle!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to try this stuff. If I wasn't running a cycle right now, I'd be joining you thebigt. Good luck with the cycle!
i can tell you that protomax is the cleanest ph i have ran next to fura when it first came out. i feel absolutely fantastic on proto and i am considering bumping the dose to 3 caps and running another bottle-zero negative effects, my whole experience on proto has been postive.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you that protomax is the cleanest ph i have ran next to fura when it first came out. i feel absolutely fantastic on proto and i am considering bumping the dose to 3 caps and running another bottle-zero negative effects, my whole experience on proto has been postive.
Sounds exactly how I feel on Epi. Good to hear man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds exactly how I feel on Epi. Good to hear man.
for some reson i am one of those few who don't respond to epi. proto on the other hand i seem to respond to very well. i am enjoying my run of proto very much, and today i upped dosage to 2 caps am/1 cap pm. guess i will have to see about getting another bottle.

i have been noticing a very substantial difference in body shape. i have lost a considerable amount of weight prior to running proto and the proto is really helping shape my body in a very good way-thumbs up so far!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much bubba...just busy as hell lately. Not up to date on Protomax. Is this a methylated PH?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
for some reson i am one of those few who don't respond to epi. proto on the other hand i seem to respond to very well. i am enjoying my run of proto very much, and today i upped dosage to 2 caps am/1 cap pm. guess i will have to see about getting another bottle.

i have been noticing a very substantial difference in body shape. i have lost a considerable amount of weight prior to running proto and the proto is really helping shape my body in a very good way-thumbs up so far!!!
Game on!!! I'm one of the lucky ones that responds well to anything, even at low dosages. I'm getting tempted to throw in some Protomax at the end of my SD cycle. Sadly I know better than to do that.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how are the strength changes sofar T?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your progress thus far is really motivating !

I'm glad you're enjoying Proto this much :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you have been on how many weeks this far?

and during this time you have gone two capsules.....

and....

You have just started three capsules, I am interested in the difference between what one and two capsules feel like as far as everything, side effects, aggression, any adverse reactions, all positive reactions etc.....

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
PROTO MOTO!!! Muhahah!!! Been busy as well. . but its its nice to see your enjoying this product!!! Muhaha. . i will have to read more about this product!!! Remeber Black is beautful!!! :lol:

:eek:p: :booty: :eek:p:

black.jpg

Holly-Lynn-26.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TheTransforma

Seems like a legit product, is this available yet? Subbed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplement Logs 65
pigpen75 Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0