IBE-PROTOMAX

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a legit product, is this available yet? Subbed.
Its available right now, unfortunately since NutraPlanet doesnt sell it, I cant tell you where to get any, but if you do a simple google search for IBE protomax you should be able to find some at a pretty good price.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for lack of updates, but i have been doing 2 caps am, 1 cap pm-to me the difference is well worth having to buy another bottle to finish cycle. 3 caps is the sweet spot for me-strength/aggression/recomp-all the good stuff has increased with no sides. libido is even still up even this far into the cycle-very rare for me!!!

i just want to say that while protomax may not be the strongest compound available, it is certainly among the cleanest/safest i have ran. the alpha male mentality i am experiencing is making this cycle one of, if not the most enjoyable i have ran.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
sorry for lack of updates, but i have been doing 2 caps am, 1 cap pm-to me the difference is well worth having to buy another bottle to finish cycle. 3 caps is the sweet spot for me-strength/aggression/recomp-all the good stuff has increased with no sides. libido is even still up even this far into the cycle-very rare for me!!!

i just want to say that while protomax may not be the strongest compound available, it is certainly among the cleanest/safest i have ran. the alpha male mentality i am experiencing is making this cycle one of, if not the most enjoyable i have ran.
Great to hear things are going well, Im always in favor of starting small and working up in terms of dosages, but its definitely nice to find just the right amount that works, and I dont shy away from testing the limits, please continue to report on how the 3 a day is working for you.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

For those of us who don't have too much experience with PH's... would you feel it's safe enough to bump up the dosage after the 1st week ?

I'm asking because, I just started my ProtoMAX on Monday and this upcoming Monday will be the start of my 2nd week... this is my first PH so I'd like to get as much insight as I can to make optimal gains with little to no sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For those of us who don't have too much experience with PH's... would you feel it's safe enough to bump up the dosage after the 1st week ?

I'm asking because, I just started my ProtoMAX on Monday and this upcoming Monday will be the start of my 2nd week... this is my first PH so I'd like to get as much insight as I can to make optimal gains with little to no sides.
wait 10 days-i feel if you are going to see any sides you will see them within that timeframe.
i feel that proto may have the edge on h-drol as being safe and effective. i am getting more recomp from proto than i did from h-drol, and that is saying alot-i am a big fan of h-drol but i am rating proto above it.
i am up 4 pounds, but look much more defined. libido is still above baseline, and the alpha male mentality is something i don't want to end. no lethargy at all, if anything i feel more energetic.
i am sold on proto.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
wait 10 days-i feel if you are going to see any sides you will see them within that timeframe.
i feel that proto may have the edge on h-drol as being safe and effective. i am getting more recomp from proto than i did from h-drol, and that is saying alot-i am a big fan of h-drol but i am rating proto above it.
i am up 4 pounds, but look much more defined. libido is still above baseline, and the alpha male mentality is something i don't want to end. no lethargy at all, if anything i feel more energetic.
i am sold on proto.
i agree with you on this one bigt 200%:thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice !

I'll definitely take your advice and wait a bit until I bump my dosage up.

I'm really psyched Proto is working so well for ya Tom !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice !

I'll definitely take your advice and wait a bit until I bump my dosage up.

I'm really psyched Proto is working so well for ya Tom !
yup-proto has definately perfoirmed well.

btw-i think you will like the bump you will get from going to 3 caps, but there really isn't any good reason to rush it, imo. get what you can from 2 caps then bump it up a notch.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
yup-proto has definately perfoirmed well.

btw-i think you will like the bump you will get from going to 3 caps, but there really isn't any good reason to rush it, imo. get what you can from 2 caps then bump it up a notch.
Will do ! I might end up just staying at 2 caps to finish the cycle.

The results I'm getting so far with the 2 caps are really more than I expected in such a short amount of time on Proto.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do ! I might end up just staying at 2 caps to finish the cycle.

The results I'm getting so far with the 2 caps are really more than I expected in such a short amount of time on Proto.
i felt the same way, but the time came when i wanted to see what 3 would do. i have a lot of ph experience and i have been very impressed with how [clean] and side free proto is. imo this is a perfect 1st ph for someone to run. :bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been chomping at the bit about jumping into PHs and this really is grabbing my interest T. Everything has been positive in all the logs.:32:

Here is a long over due libido check...

View attachment 34554

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been chomping at the bit about jumping into PHs and this really is grabbing my interest T. Everything has been positive in all the logs.:32:

Here is a long over due libido check...

View attachment 34554
you're libido checks are always welcome, lol. if you want to try a ph for the 1st time i highly recommend proto. results have been very nice with NO noticable sides. as a friend, i can sincerely say that proto would be a first rate place to start.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T..I value your opinion! Do you think there wil be much suppression or shutdown from this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks T..I value your opinion! Do you think there wil be much suppression or shutdown from this?
i am the wrong one to ask that question, lol. but from what i can tell shutdown will be minimal. even this far into my cycle my libido is still above normal, and my energy levels remain high.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
i am sold on proto.
How do you think this would stack with 25mgs of Halo for the last two weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you think this would stack with 25mgs of Halo for the last two weeks?
imo, anything less than 50mg of halo is a waste, even if you are stacking it-but 50mg halo/50mg proto for the last 2 weeks sounds nice. but remember you will be stacking 2 methyl's. might be better to try a fura clone or mmv2 clone for a sheit kicking cut or recomp.:bigok:

good luck-hope it turns out well for you.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
imo, anything less than 50mg of halo is a waste, even if you are stacking it-but 50mg halo/50mg proto for the last 2 weeks sounds nice. but remember you will be stacking 2 methyl's. might be better to try a fura clone or mmv2 clone for a sheit kicking cut or recomp.:bigok:

good luck-hope it turns out well for you.
I was wondering about that one, I still have some Turinabol lv left over from another cycle and thought I may get rid of it here....

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well how do ya do T! hahah Hmmm very big praise here on the proto. . ..Bettter than hdrol wha wha :biglaugh: haha hmmm these are all great things. . .I'm very glad to hear that your loving the product and I hope to see some more weight gain with your run! By the way what do your macro's look like for your diet. . .could be a reason why the weight gain is fairly limited. . .i'm sure its all in tune but never hurts to ask :wizard:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering about that one, I still have some Turinabol lv left over from another cycle and thought I may get rid of it here....
go ahead and add it in if you already have it-but i would recommend 1 week at 50mg rather than 2 weeks at 25mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well how do ya do T! hahah Hmmm very big praise here on the proto. . ..Bettter than hdrol wha wha :biglaugh: haha hmmm these are all great things. . .I'm very glad to hear that your loving the product and I hope to see some more weight gain with your run! By the way what do your macro's look like for your diet. . .could be a reason why the weight gain is fairly limited. . .i'm sure its all in tune but never hurts to ask :wizard:
thanks for stopping in dave-my diet is better than it has been in a long time, the minimal gain from proto is intentional. my weight is holding at around 200lbs, and i am just looking for recomp and to be ripped at this weight. the recomp on proto has been very impressive.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Snap!! WEll i have to join the fun!!

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EER WERRRRR!!!

:deal:

Andreina-Samudio-27.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thanks for stopping in dave-my diet is better than it has been in a long time, the minimal gain from proto is intentional. my weight is holding at around 200lbs, and i am just looking for recomp and to be ripped at this weight. the recomp on proto has been very impressive.
Very nice!! it seems that this has been the review for most everybody! and will be something to highly consider when i make that switch! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice!! it seems that this has been the review for most everybody! and will be something to highly consider when i make that switch! :bigok:
i think this would stack great with a fura compound-be one hell of a nice recomp or cut. plus the fura compound is non-methyl. i say go for it!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i think this would stack great with a fura compound-be one hell of a nice recomp or cut. plus the fura compound is non-methyl. i say go for it!!!
Thats a very interesting thought and Im starting to get the feeling you might be very correct. Many people are talking or asking about stacking ProtoMax and you've been talking about it and several others have already mentioned plans on stacking ProtoMax, and Im gettting more convinced as the days pass, that ProtoMax "MAY" be the ultimate thing to stack. The progress Im reading about, and the lack of apparent sides, really has got me thinking about combos, after I run it at least on time solo, just to see, and honestly, I cant freakin wait, timing was just bad for me, and I just had surgery today, so Im going to have to wait a while and enjoy ProtoMax through reading what you guys are writing in the logs you are running.

Keep up the good work

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats a very interesting thought.
personally i have had some great results with proto by itself, but if i were to stack it with anything a fura compound would be what i would go with.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any bloat with this? I know you said you work in the heat...
I have bloated a bit today and I was wondering when the magic cut wand would come?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats a very interesting thought and Im starting to get the feeling you might be very correct. Many people are talking or asking about stacking ProtoMax and you've been talking about it and several others have already mentioned plans on stacking ProtoMax, and Im gettting more convinced as the days pass, that ProtoMax "MAY" be the ultimate thing to stack. The progress Im reading about, and the lack of apparent sides, really has got me thinking about combos, after I run it at least on time solo, just to see, and honestly, I cant freakin wait, timing was just bad for me, and I just had surgery today, so Im going to have to wait a while and enjoy ProtoMax through reading what you guys are writing in the logs you are running.

Keep up the good work
thanks. good luck with the recovery, the proto will be great for getting your strength back-very nice results/side free.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have bloated a bit today and I was wondering when the magic cut wand would come?
geez, far from bloated, my main concern is staying hydrated. going to check out your log and see where you are at.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the 1st week-10 days is where i usually gain the most off ph's, maybe you are the same. how much weight are you up? i gained 3 pounds 1st week and now on 4th week i am only up 4. 1 more question-are you taking creatine? you are only on day 8, wait and see what happens by day 14.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
the 1st week-10 days is where i usually gain the most off ph's, maybe you are the same. how much weight are you up? i gained 3 pounds 1st week and now on 4th week i am only up 4. 1 more question-are you taking creatine? you are only on day 8, wait and see what happens by day 14.
No creatine, I was leaving it out til pct. I'm up a pound or two but I didn't get a chance to go through my normal daily life because I was out of town most of the week last week. It's coming on but I was just bloated today and didn't know if would stick around for a few days or flush quickly...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No creatine, I was leaving it out til pct. I'm up a pound or two but I didn't get a chance to go through my normal daily life because I was out of town most of the week last week. It's coming on but I was just bloated today and didn't know if would stick around for a few days or flush quickly...
i recommend you drink as much water as possible. i bet you will start leaning out in next couple of days. i didn't take measurements before but my arms/chest and legs look bigger, i know for a fact they are fuller.:bigok:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
geez, far from bloated, my main concern is staying hydrated. going to check out your log and see where you are at.
Same here bro, far from bloated and I'm on day 16. I'm sure I'm hydrated too, 'bout a gallon and a half to two a day :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here bro, far from bloated and I'm on day 16. I'm sure I'm hydrated too, 'bout a gallon and a half to two a day :D
absolutely-i am up 4 pounds but look pumped and full, even though my waist is smaller. great recomp effects.

btw-my 2nd bottle arrived, so i am going to continue at 3 caps for awhile longer. sides are non-existent, and i feel really great. probably going to make this a 6 weeker.:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a little something to get you over the hump...

View attachment 34646

Feeling my oats this morning boys!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, at my age I feel like Chester the Molester most of the time looking at these women!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell, at my age I feel like Chester the Molester most of the time looking at these women!!
man, sometimes i will be looking at a hot chick and forget that i am probably older than her daddy, lol. who gives a f'ck, i will always have an eye for a good looking woman-till the day i die, lol.:sasmokin:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with P-Stanz or Stano-Drol?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would think this would be a wonderful addition to both. . for a cutting cycle/recomp this would be top notch! haha i would like to so proto with furza :32:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the fura clone, i positively believe this would be fantastic.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would think this would be a wonderful addition to both. . for a cutting cycle/recomp this would be top notch! haha i would like to so proto with furza :32:
dave, i would love to see what a proto/fura stack would do for you. with the right diet i could see you gaining 5-7 pounds and being cut sharper than a barber's razor.:bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
dave, i would love to see what a proto/fura stack would do for you. with the right diet i could see you gaining 5-7 pounds and being cut sharper than a barber's razor.:bigok:
Thank you very much t! i do think that would be a great stack. . .will be put into my arsenal when i make the switch big man!! muhahah. . .will be something that will be legendary muahha! :deal:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
pigpen75 Supplement Logs 65
pigpen75 Supplements 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0