Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro

Page 1 of 15 123 ... Last
  1. Going to be a Freaky Summer starting with Swole/HGHPro


    Just getting my shyte together will be starting this in a couple weeks...

    Supps will start with Swole/HghPro (now a staple), I will also being using Recoverpro and cycle support.. cycle support? wtf for? Well it is my contention that the support supps in this product can be quite valuable to those taking things like test boosters and stronger Herbals. I was taking saw palmetto during the latter stages of my prep and I am sure my liver could use a hand right about now. Cycle support has everything you need and I may actually be using it as a staple as well.

    I will be using Kabuki's EAA/BCAA/Glutamine/Taurine mix ratio of 40/25/25/10, this will be used with the Warrior diet 20 grams with small meal 1 20 with small meal 2, 10 pre workout 20 intra and 10 post... for future reference we'll call it Kabuki Juice...has a nice ring...

    This protocol will be used for 10 weeks.

    Now why is the summer going to be freaky? Well I will be doing 5 weeks of Freak workout month 2 and 5 weeks of month 3 (modified for survival).

    Here is an example of the diet I will be using .. modified Warrior diet!!

    7am 2 scoops protein 1 grapefruit or a couple pieces of another fruit... 20 grams Kabuki juice

    Noon 3 hard boiled eggs 2 cups brocolli, 1 bell pepper, big plate of field greens, oil and balsamic vinegar...

    7-9 wd 2 scoops protein and large meal, salad, brocolli, meat, rice, potatoes or yams
    nwd just the big meal...

    Once a week large carb up meal, whole wheat pasta, light sauce, Frozen Yogurt with pie filling later maybe some pancakes and syrup... will be low fat but high carb... will probably use glycobol for this meal as well.

    My goals are to remain around 210 but fitter and stronger. Adjustments will be made as needed.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com


  2. 1st in another DreamWeaver log very nice.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    1st in another DreamWeaver log very nice.
    Your always on the ball....Started this log a little early to help myself get organized. I am currently easing back into it, allowing my injuries a chance to heal a little more while my muscles get accustomed to lifting again.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your always on the ball....Started this log a little early to help myself get organized. I am currently easing back into it, allowing my injuries a chance to heal a little more while my muscles get accustomed to lifting again.
    I hear that bro. That is going to be a sick stack!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. in DW

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I hear that bro. That is going to be a sick stack!!!
    Yah, I think so. I was originally planning to run it on a slight calorie surplus but I am hoping that the refeed and the K juice will have me in pretty good form. I have some motivate I can use to get me through some of the rough spots...

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    in DW
    Welcome...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. here my friend!
    Working on living

  8. In early!

  9. Welcome back Doug! You know I am in for this one.

  10. I got ya back, Doug! In!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    here my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    In early!
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Welcome back Doug! You know I am in for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I got ya back, Doug! In!
    Welcome guys, feels good to start to get it back together, just a few light workouts and I am already sore

    I will increase the volume and intensity slowly in the next couple of weaks till I'm ready to freak out!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. In.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In.
    Hey Kleen ... welcome to the freak show!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. I never pass up a DW log! IN!
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  15. What is your training plan going to be DW?

  16. In.

    In our sponsored athlete agreement it says you can list other products you are taking , just to zero in and focus on the Anabolic Innovation products. Just looking out for you if you did not get this message
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I never pass up a DW log! IN!
    Welcome to the freak show...

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What is your training plan going to be DW?
    Like I said month 2 and 3 of the Freak...

    Month 1 is day 1 bench 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest
    bent over rows 10 X 3 45 seconds rest

    Day 2 Leg press 5 X 5 2 min rest
    Calf lever 5 X 5 2 min rest
    Clean and Press 5 X 5 2 min rest

    Day 3 Decline close grip 10 X 3 45 sec rest
    Obar curl 10 X 3 45 sec rest

    Day 4 Bench 3 X 10 45 sec rest
    B.O rows 3 X 10 45 sec rest
    Some core medicine ball work

    Day 5 Decline Close grip 3 X 10 45 sec rest
    O bar curl 3 X 10 45 sec rest
    Heavy ab work...

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    In.

    In our sponsored athlete agreement it says you can list other products you are taking , just to zero in and focus on the Anabolic Innovation products. Just looking out for you if you did not get this message
    Yah the focus is definitely on swole and hghpro in this one plus I am taking a lot of other AI products.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  18. Present and accounted for......


    Now go get your freak on Warrior!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  19. in stack looks sick man.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I never pass up a DW log! IN!
    I agree the logs are great and people can learn alot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Present and accounted for......


    Now go get your freak on Warrior!!!
    Whoo hoo yah, every time I train with my latina's I am tempted...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    in stack looks sick man.
    Yah, think that's part of my M.O. now ...

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree the logs are great and people can learn alot.
    Thanks, yah I try and be very candid then we get in these great conversations and a lot of people share knowledge, it's always a good time.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. We all enjoy DW's logs.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We all enjoy DW's logs.
    Thanks Kleen...

    Well you can now call me Grandpa!! My son and his girlfriend had a 6lb 9 oz baby girl.. pics will be coming. I have never been so proud to be an old fugger!! well older fugger...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Kleen...

    Well you can now call me Grandpa!! My son and his girlfriend had a 6lb 9 oz baby girl.. pics will be coming. I have never been so proud to be an old fugger!! well older fugger...
    You're still a long way from being old, my warrior-brother!! ha ha

    Congrats on the grandchild!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You're still a long way from being old, my warrior-brother!! ha ha

    Congrats on the grandchild!!
    Thanks...

    yah I'm not feeling too old, now that I have lots of fruit back in my diet and my system is squeaky clean of stims I feel damn good.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Kleen...

    Well you can now call me Grandpa!! My son and his girlfriend had a 6lb 9 oz baby girl.. pics will be coming. I have never been so proud to be an old fugger!! well older fugger...
    Congrats DW! You are lucky to have one as YOUNG as you are, will get to see her grow up for a long time. I am still making my parents wait and they are both 10 years your senior.

  27. HOLY CRAP!!!! Congrats Doug!!!!
    Working on living

  28. Congrats Doug!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Congrats DW! You are lucky to have one as YOUNG as you are, will get to see her grow up for a long time. I am still making my parents wait and they are both 10 years your senior.
    Yah most people wait till they're older...I didn't have my first till I was 30..

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    HOLY CRAP!!!! Congrats Doug!!!!
    Thanks..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah most people wait till they're older...I didn't have my first till I was 30..



    Thanks..
    Same here. I wanted a girl real bad and ended up with twin boys. I said that was enough for me LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Congrats Doug!
    Thanks...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  32. Congrats Doug! This one you are allowed to spoil the responsibility stuff is on your son now. Enjoy being a grandpa and spoiling that little one!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. Doug can you get in on my logs and give some support?

    did you get your show pictures up online?

    My training log is in the training logs section and my other links are in there.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congrats Doug! This one you are allowed to spoil the responsibility stuff is on your son now. Enjoy being a grandpa and spoiling that little one!
    Yah will spoil the hell out of her....

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Doug can you get in on my logs and give some support?

    did you get your show pictures up online?

    My training log is in the training logs section and my other links are in there.
    Yah wife is putting up some pics today I hope and I will add them to this thread, Looking at the pics, something went south on my prep, I learned a lot of hard lessons. I usually have someone with a good eye to help my through the process, I totally lost where I was at and did not get lean enough and lost too much size or did not get full enough.

    I will try and find your new log.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah will spoil the hell out of her....



    Yah wife is putting up some pics today I hope and I will add them to this thread, Looking at the pics, something went south on my prep, I learned a lot of hard lessons. I usually have someone with a good eye to help my through the process, I totally lost where I was at and did not get lean enough and lost too much size or did not get full enough.

    I will try and find your new log.

    See thats what my dad tells me all the time....with me he had to discipline me...but with my kids...thats my job so he just gets to have all the fun he wants and when they act up he hands them to me.


    Where do you think you started to mess up up? Do you know specifically what to change next time around?
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

















  36. LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  37. You are being a little hard on yourself Doug, I think you look very shredded in those pictures. All that hard work paid off well for you!

  38. I agree with fin....you look dang good in those shots. I was expecting something completely different by ur comments.

    And considering you went down in age division....this speaks volumes of how good your looking/looked during that comp.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are being a little hard on yourself Doug, I think you look very shredded in those pictures. All that hard work paid off well for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I agree with fin....you look dang good in those shots. I was expecting something completely different by ur comments.

    And considering you went down in age division....this speaks volumes of how good your looking/looked during that comp.
    Thanks guys, that helps... seriously. I have to remember I am over 50 so I don't get the same tightness as I used to. I am not giving up yet though, I will be leaner bigger and tighter next year!! This is just the first step to my comeback!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks guys, that helps... seriously. I have to remember I am over 50 so I don't get the same tightness as I used to. I am not giving up yet though, I will be leaner bigger and tighter next year!! This is just the first step to my comeback!!
    If you gave up I would be seriosly dissapointed. In my opinion you still got MANY MANY years of hardcore lifting ahead of you.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Swole HghPro with some added Insanity...you've gotta see this..
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 573
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  5. Mase Getting Swole- HghPro Log
    By Mase64 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Log in
Log in