Notes on HGHpro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Notes on HGHpro

HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

Promote healthy HGH levels.
    Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    Increase appetite
    Increase strength
    Increase recovery
    Promote clear skin
    Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    Control prolactin
    Control somatostatin
    Increase fat loss

This log is meant to be objective., simple and strait to the point. This log is focused solely on Hghpro. Any questions feel free to ask in this log or message me , whatever you are more comfortable with.

I may focus on other supplements I may add in as well.

Last night took four HGHpro capsules a while after I ate. I did visualization- mental rehearsal exercises and hghpro may have helped me go into a more sleep state of mind. Next thing I knew my Alarm clock went off and I just it off. I missed a business appointment today and got to my work when I woke up. When I woke up I felt very good and more tired though out the day.

something that may have caused this separate from the HGhpro, was rain, and calories were 2,400 yesterday and 30 grams fat. In addition, I did barbell squats which are taxing I am not posting my workouts, this log is meant to rate
    Sleep Quality
    Recovery
    Improvement in Skin
    Increase fat loss

. For those of you that do not know I have been on reduction body fat diet a while now as I have dropped from 250, to currently 233.

so far so good with Hghpro.

To those that want to know about my training and some other tidbits you can find information here

John's training log
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Subbed for another great log!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mmmm good ol HGH Pro
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

June 3nd 2010 dosing 4 capsules

Last Night I took the 4 Hgh pro pills and I did not go to sleep for 3-4 hours. So I got up and cooked some eggs and I layed in bed for 3-4 hours practice visualizing my goals, Thanking God for my successes.

Two hours later I had to get up to be to a meeting with a client and I was alert and ready. No stimulates of any kind. I Thanked God before I went to sleep for a great meeting and everything went well.

as far as sleep since I got two hours it very well may have helped me sleep two super awesome hours which is why I felt good and ready in only two hours sleep with no stimulates.

I went to sleep later when I came home for seven hours and got up not too long ago.

I am doing daily, weekly, and a final review for this log.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed
    I will work for supplements!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.68%

Subbed...Interested to hear your thoughts on this.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Subbed, this stuff is great!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

I am in always great info in a log from John.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    June 3nd 2010 dosing 4 capsules

Last Night I took the 4 Hgh pro pills and I did not go to sleep for 3-4 hours. So I got up and cooked some eggs and I layed in bed for 3-4 hours practice visualizing my goals, Thanking God for my successes.

Two hours later I had to get up to be to a meeting with a client and I was alert and ready. No stimulates of any kind. I Thanked God before I went to sleep for a great meeting and everything went well.

as far as sleep since I got two hours it very well may have helped me sleep two super awesome hours which is why I felt good and ready in only two hours sleep with no stimulates.

I went to sleep later when I came home for seven hours and got up not too long ago.

I am doing daily, weekly, and a final review for this log.
    john, i am experiencing much the same. last night after dosing 4 caps i felt groggy but could not pull the trigger on falling asleep. i ended up with only around 4 hours sleep but was surprisingly rested. went to gym this morning and had a decent workout!!! glad to hear i am not the only one experiencing this.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    john, i am experiencing much the same. last night after dosing 4 caps i felt groggy but could not pull the trigger on falling asleep. i ended up with only around 4 hours sleep but was surprisingly rested. went to gym this morning and had a decent workout!!! glad to hear i am not the only one experiencing this.
    I am still experimenting with Hghpro and this is my second bottle. Thank you for subscribing and your thoughts Tom.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

I slept soooo good. Deep, sleep the kind I yearn for. It felt so good to be fully rested, recovered mentally and physically.

Ive got to save that energy for a special some one.I am currently single and so is she, and I told her we are not committed. Anyways, I am into her like the color of fire is to orange.(if that makes any sense). feels good! When the time is right we will commit.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just feel asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

I slept soooo good. Deep, sleep the kind I yearn for. It felt so good to be fully rested, recovered mentally and physically.

Ive got to save that energy for a special some one.I am currently single and so is she, and I told her we are not committed. Anyways, I am into her like the color of fire is to orange.(if that makes any sense). feels good! When the time is right we will commit.

Congrats on the sleep and on the lady my man!
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

oh yea! Subbed and along for the ride.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

HGHPro is a winner. I have been working it for almost 1.5 weeks. The sleep and decreased doms are fantastic. So much so, I got another bottle
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Last night I was doing my positive mental exercises before bed and was waiting to take Hghpro and just feel asleep. I woke up a couple hours later got some Recoverpro in, 2 scoops, with purple poweraid, the flavor was fine. waited a bit then took 4 hghpro's and Bam out like a light, the new lawnmower man was mowing our grass with a loud mower, as my room sits the the backyard he was mowing and I fell alseep though that. Hghpro knocked me out. Very good sign for Hghpro

ought oh, big john with the hookup. yeah, baby!!!
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Single and deep sleep= Ready to go

Great job John.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Last night I Slept all the way though with out getting up once so this is a plus.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    HGHPro is a winner. I have been working it for almost 1.5 weeks. The sleep and decreased doms are fantastic. So much so, I got another bottle
    Glad it is working for you with sleep and decreased doms. how many minutes or hours are you taken it after your last meal?

I like to cycle my supplements(and food) just because, in my opinion,the body can get used to just about anything if taken for too long.

some may say hghpro can be used year round and if it works for you year round, great.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

about 1.5 hours after last meal. I have really enjoyed the sleep part of it. No struggle at all for sleep, very smooth rested feeling in the am. Bear in mind I get up every weekday at 4:10am
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    about 1.5 hours after last meal. I have really enjoyed the sleep part of it. No struggle at all for sleep, very smooth rested feeling in the am. Bear in mind I get up every weekday at 4:10am
    i get up at 9pm.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Just a reminder for myself to put in how many minutes I take it after my last meal
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

i get up at 9pm.
    Not sure how to take that one.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

It sounds like I'm gonna have to give this bad boy a try.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

^ you do, I just got two more bottles $$
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Not sure how to take that one.
    3rd shift.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Last night waited over two hours to take hghpro, took it and could not sleep for another two hours. in the meantime I got in two scoops of recoverpro because that is just too long to go without fgood, especially while being awake.

I do not know it could be the green tea causing me to stay up? On the other hand, I have taken it many times and passed out.

I slept all the way though nice and deep so when I did go to sleep , sleep was peaceful, relaxing , and slept perfectly awesome all the way though until I got up.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

FOUND ANOTHER WOOOO im in buddy
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Last night waited over two hours to take hghpro, took it and could not sleep for another two hours. in the meantime I got in two scoops of recoverpro because that is just too long to go without fgood, especially while being awake.

I do not know it could be the green tea causing me to stay up? On the other hand, I have taken it many times and passed out.

I slept all the way though nice and deep so when I did go to sleep , sleep was peaceful, relaxing , and slept perfectly awesome all the way though until I got up.
    john, are you taking hghpro 30-45 minutes before bed??? since i have started dosing right before i lay down i am getting much better results.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

john, are you taking hghpro 30-45 minutes before bed??? since i have started dosing right before i lay down i am getting much better results.
    I am going to have to try that tonight. Thank you Tom.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I am going to have to try that tonight. Thank you Tom.
    no problem. i was having the same problem, and dosing right before bed has resolved the issue.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hmm so dosing hgh pro right before bed is better then waiting about 40 mins?
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    hmm so dosing hgh pro right before bed is better then waiting about 40 mins?
    Directions say

Directions For Anabolic Innovations HGHpro: Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximal results allow 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food avoid carbohydrates for better results.

In my opinion as long as it is 30 or more minutes after you eat your last meal.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.18%

Directions say

Directions For Anabolic Innovations HGHpro: Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximal results allow 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food avoid carbohydrates for better results.

In my opinion as long as it is 30 or more minutes after you eat your last meal.
    When i ran HGHpro i tried to make sure it was about an hour or more after carb meals. Since i generally dont like taking in too many carbs at night this wasnt a problem. But taking HGHpro on an empty stomach was more effective then when i took it after a protein shake or some tilapia (which was downed about 30-45 minutes prior to dosing HGHpro). When i say more effective i mean that i fell asleep faster....the sleep was just as good once i fell asleep.

Personally i dosed right before going to bed. Took 4 caps, laid down, watched a little TV and in 30-40 minutes my eyes were too heavy to stay awake.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

How / what in the product does this?

HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

Control prolactin
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How / what in the product does this?

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
    500 mg **
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
    600 mg **
    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
    1161 mg
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.04%

Thanks
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
    500 mg **
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
    600 mg **
    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
    1161 mg
    Very Good Knowledge Don.

I took Hghpro after my meal by 30-45 minutes,about an hour, maybe an hour an fifteen minutes before I passed out.Great sleep. Feels fantastic to wake up feeling freshed and rejuvenated and helps renew the bodies natural fountain of youth.

( I believe it was the Spanish explorer Ponce a de Leon that went looking for the fountain of youth? any one remember this from history class?) I am pretty sure I am remembering this right
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    When i ran HGHpro i tried to make sure it was about an hour or more after carb meals. Since i generally dont like taking in too many carbs at night this wasnt a problem. But taking HGHpro on an empty stomach was more effective then when i took it after a protein shake or some tilapia (which was downed about 30-45 minutes prior to dosing HGHpro). When i say more effective i mean that i fell asleep faster....the sleep was just as good once i fell asleep.

Personally i dosed right before going to bed. Took 4 caps, laid down, watched a little TV and in 30-40 minutes my eyes were too heavy to stay awake.
    Thank you for the information Andre.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.78%

Very Good Knowledge Don.

I took Hghpro after my meal by 30-45 minutes,about an hour, maybe an hour an fifteen minutes before I passed out.Great sleep. Feels fantastic to wake up feeling freshed and rejuvenated and helps renew the bodies natural fountain of youth.

( I believe it was the Spanish explorer Ponce a de Leon that went looking for the fountain of youth? any one remember this from history class?) I am pretty sure I am remembering this right
    Was either that or the golden city

Similar Forum Threads

1. workout notes
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:14 PM
  2. my upcoming PCT notes...
    By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:05 PM
  3. Trenbolone Notes.
    By Skye in forum Anabolics