John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha no worries mate, I was very tempted to break out google and look smarter but only went off memory o_O
You have a good memory Keithan.

I remember that fountain of youth from fifth grade history class and Ponce a De Leon. I have a good memory as well.

what grade were you in when you learned the city of Gold?

Isn't there a movie called the City Of Gold any one seen? I know there is one called City Of God that is popular, watched it earlier this year.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
You have a good memory Keithan.

I remember that fountain of youth from fifth grade history class and Ponce a De Leon. I have a good memory as well.

what grade were you in when you learned the city of Gold?

Isn't there a movie called the City Of Gold any one seen? I know there is one called City Of God that is popular, watched it earlier this year.
Thanks mate, I am blessed with that if nothing else lol! I remember a HS biology class, I slept through the entire semester, or read a non-related book during class, and ended up getting a 103%. Teacher hated/loved me.

Pretty sure there is, I know there are several that involve it. I think the newer indiana jones had it in it?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sure. In no particular order these are regulars

GlycoBol
Super enzymes
Pure protein (in morning)
Nutrapro whey after workouts because in the morning it may effect my stomach
RecoverPro
Vitamin C
Fish oil(enteric coated, no fish burpies)
Vita-lea Gold
Mus-L-blast

other mentions that are not regular, although used when needed.
Glutamine
potassium Gluconate
Acidophilus
Osteomatrix
Now that is what i call solid basics down pat. Very impressive John.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you have your dose timing down now. Speaking of using this product year round, which I plan on doing myself, someone commented on my thread that it is going to help me with skin tightness, I almost forgot, this is why I like to use these kinds of products...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I definitely noticed this a bit when I was on it.

The anti-aging effects of growth horomone will probably be nuts for you! (thats not a joke on your age by the way o_O)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have your dose timing down now. Speaking of using this product year round, which I plan on doing myself, someone commented on my thread that it is going to help me with skin tightness, I almost forgot, this is why I like to use these kinds of products...
Good to hear about the skin tightness.

Now that is what i call solid basics down pat. Very impressive John.
Thank you.

^ I definitely noticed this a bit when I was on it.

The anti-aging effects of growth horomone will probably be nuts for you! (thats not a joke on your age by the way o_O)
Good to hear this from your experience.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night dosed forty five minutes after my last meal. It took about an hour until I passed out. I stayed passed out and woke up once toward the end of my sleep when I got up. Sleep was very nice on HGhpro last night.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week one review
Sleep Quality: Since I started this sleep is very deep and tranquil.
Recovery: Since I started HGHPro recovery is doing very well. I am impressed with the recovery.
Improvement in Skin: Possibly,maybe, I looked in the mirror today and skin looked really good.
Increase in fat loss:The green tea helps if one is on reduced calories in my opinion with a bit of fat burning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah like I said, I think skin improvement is more of a long term benefit...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah like I said, I think skin improvement is more of a long term benefit...
okay. The directions says Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. Maybe because of the L-dopa and increased dopamine levels for too long.

Last night four hours sleep, the sleep I got was good.

(dosed it like the directions say)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay. The directions says Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. Maybe because of the L-dopa and increased dopamine levels for too long.

Yah the protocol if you're going to go over 60 days differs... 30 days ed and then switch to 5 on and 2 off. Notice they say "consecutive"...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I personally would take a month off after 60 days then go to a 5 on and 2 off dosing schedule.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night I passed out at nine p.m. and slept until one a.m.,got up drank a protein shake, and swallowed some coconut oil simultaneity with four capsules of HghPro. I Planned on going back to bed, ended up doing some house chores, and planning on paper for my personal interests, ended up going back to sleep at five and slept in until like three p.m..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ LOL Must be nice to be able to sleep in until 3PM

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night I passed out at nine p.m. and slept until one a.m.,got up drank a protein shake, and swallowed some coconut oil simultaneity with four capsules of HghPro. I Planned on going back to bed, ended up doing some house chores, and planning on paper for my personal interests, ended up going back to sleep at five and slept in until like three p.m..
That was an interesting night

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice to have like 30 bottles of HGH pro lol

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
It was a good sleep!! by the way nice log and subbed, you gave me an idea. Thanks dude!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not think I took Hghpro last night so this is my first night not taking it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that was a strange night you had. Then you slept for 10 straight hours, I can't remember when I lastt slept that long... think were talkin decades....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that was a strange night you had. Then you slept for 10 straight hours, I can't remember when I lastt slept that long... think were talkin decades....
I am afraid the the next time I will get 10 hours will be in the afterlife.:lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I have to sleep like that the way I train or I feel beat up. I may back off on the intensity a bit because right now I can only hit, biceps, calves, abdominals, quadiceps and hamstrings, while a rotator cuff injur is healing(going to physical therapy for it)

been hitting the other body parts hard with cardio.

I am afraid the the next time I will get 10 hours will be in the afterlife.:lol:
It feels so good to sleep ten hours strait though, waking up feeling mentally and physically rejuvenated. I highly recommend it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took Hghpro an hour after I ate. Passed out slept six hours. dozed off a couple times today. Hghpro did its job.

Tonight s goal is a good eight hours

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I had a hard time sleeping straight, I'd always wake for 2 minutes to pee, or some explosions would wake me up, or the stupid intercom would scream something, etc. but the combined sleep was always about 8, and wonderful :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night took Hghpro an hour after I ate. Passed out slept six hours. dozed off a couple times today. Hghpro did its job.

Tonight s goal is a good eight hours
8 hours is SWEET for me!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took Hghpro and slept a good eight hours. Great sleep. felt a little tired feeling after I woke up though and as the day went on it cleared up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a hard time sleeping straight, I'd always wake for 2 minutes to pee, or some explosions would wake me up, or the stupid intercom would scream something, etc. but the combined sleep was always about 8, and wonderful :D
I hate loud noises when I sleep.

are you used to them by now?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night took Hghpro and slept a good eight hours. Great sleep. felt a little tired feeling after I woke up though and as the day went on it cleared up.
Yah sometimes if I sleep a little more I am groggy at first. I find because of the quality of sleep I can usually get by with less.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I got use to loud noises in 1980 when my barracks was right on the flight line of Offutt AFB. Nothing like a F-14 taking off at 2 a.m.:lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night doses five capsules of HGHPro an hour after eating and as soon as I took it I went out like a light. I slept a deep seven hours and felt good. Usually I may need more because of high intensity training.Sometimes I sleep up to ten hours while doing high intensity training.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

I'm used to gun shots, thats nothing compared to the damn PA system they have set up here...."THIS IS THE COMMAND POST! THERE WILL BE A CONTROLLED DETONATION IN APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR"

"THIS IS THE CP SAKJDKJWHEDKWJEF BLAH BLAH, IN APPROXIMATELY 45 MINUTES"

"ETC ETC ETC....IN 30 MINUTES"

"IN 10 MINUTES"

"IN 5 MINUTES"

And I always think to myself...you don't get any ****ing warning when someone shoots at you, why don't they just do it and let us adjust? Damn support fobbits :( I am a fobbit though too, although un-willingly lol.

Last night doses five capsules of HGHPro an hour after eating and as soon as I took it I went out like a light. I slept a deep seven hours and felt good. Usually I may need more because of high intensity training.Sometimes I sleep up to ten hours while doing high intensity training.

Mine was sitting on my desk in a box I didnt know was mine for a few days...going to take it tonight for sure!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I

Mine was sitting on my desk in a box I didnt know was mine for a few days...going to take it tonight for sure!!
do you know how to dose it?

the best way that works for myself, an hour after I eat my last meal, right when my eyes are heavy and I am just about to sleep.

(I usually read a positive book, right now I am reading The Power of the subconcious mind, before bed to keep the mind positive and the last half hour is a great way to spend doing this while waiting for eyes to get heavy)

The last thing that is on your mind before sleep goes into the sub-concious much more than the other stuff during the day. In addition the first thirty minutes upon awaking is important to program the mind because the subconcious is high receptive then.

Just like physical exercise It is important to do mental exercises for your personal interests.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ agreed :)

Yeah I tested it with food and on an empty stomach when I was taking it a couple months ago, it seemed to work either way. I am going to do it by the book for a week, then drop down to a half dose and see if it works well like that, I would LOVE to double the length of a bottle :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky fugger!! :damnit:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you know how to dose it?

the best way that works for myself, an hour after I eat my last meal, right when my eyes are heavy and I am just about to sleep.

(I usually read a positive book, right now I am reading The Power of the subconcious mind, before bed to keep the mind positive and the last half hour is a great way to spend doing this while waiting for eyes to get heavy)

The last thing that is on your mind before sleep goes into the sub-concious much more than the other stuff during the day. In addition the first thirty minutes upon awaking is important to program the mind because the subconcious is high receptive then.

Just like physical exercise It is important to do mental exercises for your personal interests.
Great advice John!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ agreed :)

Yeah I tested it with food and on an empty stomach when I was taking it a couple months ago, it seemed to work either way. I am going to do it by the book for a week, then drop down to a half dose and see if it works well like that, I would LOVE to double the length of a bottle :D
I would go by the directions dosing it.

any one know if cutting this in half is okay? I ask because the instructions say after 60 days take a break.

Doug, you made a good point about the take a couple nights off.

Personally, I would give at least a month off every sixty days.

Lucky fugger!! :damnit:
I am Lucky :lol:

Great advice John!!!
Thank you your support means a lot.

7 hours is heavenly but 10 wouls be out of this world.:)
are you in the gym training hard currently?

the below is just my opinion and some of the research I have done

I think it depends on activity levels how much sleep one needs. Example say you take some one who sits at a computer screen all day and does barely no exercise they will need less, while the average person needs what seven-eight, athletes eight-nine, and then the super hardcore guys that train balls out like Dorian Yates style 10.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took five capsules one hour after eating. Sleep was good and deep. Opportunity clock went off and I turned it off and slept in more. Looking back I wish i would have gotten up instantly instead of sleeping in because the extra sleep in sleep was not the best. Next time I plan on immediately getting my day started.

(Five capsules is working well so if it keeps working Ill a day offf every four days)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go by the directions dosing it.

any one know if cutting this in half is okay? I ask because the instructions say after 60 days take a break.

Doug, you made a good point about the take a couple nights off.

Personally, I would give at least a month off every sixty days.

I am Lucky :lol:

Thank you your support means a lot.

are you in the gym training hard currently?

the below is just my opinion and some of the research I have done

I think it depends on activity levels how much sleep one needs. Example say you take some one who sits at a computer screen all day and does barely no exercise they will need less, while the average person needs what seven-eight, athletes eight-nine, and then the super hardcore guys that train balls out like Dorian Yates style 10.
In the gym but not any hardcore training. I use to be able to sleep like that. Once a hit my mid 30,s and now into my late 40,s it is almost impossible for me to do anymore.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow 5 caps!!! I tried that once and that was a little too much for me...but on the same note you are larger then I so it would make sense you can add a cap and be fine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the gym but not any hardcore training. I use to be able to sleep like that. Once a hit my mid 30,s and now into my late 40,s it is almost impossible for me to do anymore.
I hate the word impossible. Improbable yes,hard to do yea but impossible I have taken out of my vocabulary.

wow 5 caps!!! I tried that once and that was a little too much for me...but on the same note you are larger then I so it would make sense you can add a cap and be fine
I feel five capsules more for sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took five capsules an hour before sleep. As soon as a took them I slept seven long deep hours, then had another light hour sleep. The deep quality of sleep is amazing

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I must try 5 :)

I had 3 last night, and had the craziest ass dream, that if it was real, would definitely be classified lmao.

Also...no leg doms from 175 10x10 squats supersetted with 40 10x10 leg curls o_O

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I must try 5 :)

I had 3 last night, and had the craziest ass dream, that if it was real, would definitely be classified lmao.

Also...no leg doms from 175 10x10 squats supersetted with 40 10x10 leg curls o_O
The first time I started Hghpro I had some vivid dreams.

Very Vivid dreaming is a sign hghpro is working.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night took five capsules an hour before sleep. As soon as a took them I slept seven long deep hours, then had another light hour sleep. The deep quality of sleep is amazing
5 you say... hmmmm

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two nights ago five, slept very well, like ten hours.

Last night four slept very well. Did not get up when my Opportunity clock awoke me, enjoyed the extra sleep.

sleep is going terrific, love the way I feel rested after I wake up.