Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)

Well friends, I have been blessed and graced(Grace, that is to be given undo favor) with a chance to run HGHpro for Anabolic Innovations. Courtesy of Pembroke and AI. I thank you again sir.

First off the product

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)

500 mg **
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)

600 mg **
    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

1161 mg **

Looks like "growth" just spelled in a unique way to me

Onto a little background on me. Recently back from the dead(hence the 6 months or so I was not on here), and in so I have to get my dead muscles back on track. In this time period of getting back into the gym I have been given a chance to really step it up with better recover and sleep, and I am sure some strength increases to boot. For this I am thankful.

The body: I have Achilles Tendinitis in both legs. Otherwise it works fine

Goals with this product?
    Better sleep
    More strength
    Recovery, as well as keeping the body injury free.
    Fat loss. I am not "fat", but I could enjoy losing some % of it.

What I will be using with HGHpro, just a multi-vitamin, and a pre-workout. Protein shakes a given

Pics? We may see some, as soon as I get a new mask(Being Deadpool and all requires me to keep up with a decent mask, my last one got torn all to hell dealing with a run in with Agent X).

Routine? We all know getting back "in" the game sucks, we cant do what we used to, and in trying to do so we can become injury prone. So I usually use the standard Mon/Wed/Fri set as Chest/Tri, legs, Back/bi(legs in the middle due to gym partners request). With 3 sets of 10. But this time I been mixing it up, and switching it up. A few extra reps maybe, or at the end grab just the bar and burn out for 30 reps before leaving the gym, etc,etc. Really just a "I can do one more" kind of attitude. So expect to see some slight changes depending on how Up I am feeling that day.

Diet? Almost the seefood diet, but healthy materials only(save for coffee, but I drink my coffee sugar free, just milk added). I am trying to avoid sugars like crazy, only carbs from grain sources(pasta,bread,etc). I hate sugar. Otherwise Grilled chicken, chicken salads, tuna, salmon, cottage cheese, natural cheese sticks, 2% milk, green beans(no sodium), granola bars, beef patties(george foreman style), apples, orange juice, unsalted peanuts/cashews, and so on.

And if I suspect right HGHpro will make me one hungry fool. This should be a lean bulk, but eating like I am bulking, just throwing in the extra cardio to keep it lean. Not diet restrictive. This is because I find it hard to grow unless i inhale food. When I am really active, i get very lean but size does not come as easy.

That being said, I will be taking my first dose tonight(Friday night) due to the fact I feel asleep yesterday right after work

Tomorrow is Back/Bi day though so I have something to look forward to

And this will be my intro to the log

Currently weighing in at 162.5 lbs, I would like to be in the upper 160's by months end, while leaning out. Impossible? Not at all. Hard? I will likely look like a cripple from getting there

And if this goes will, I will pick up a second bottle and run it for 2 months, to keep a good thing going.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

saved
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Subbed zero let me know if you become one hungry fool! i would gain even more interest if so. Good luck brother!
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Subbed for the ride!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Subbed for the ride!!!
    X2 IN AS WELL

..EASY!!!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Well that was a good nights rest, obviously I cant comment on how its effecting any workouts yet. Though I am feeling really refreshed it makes me want to go sneak another leg day in today instead of waiting till weds

Maybe, maybe. Its a beautiful day and I may just lay around or play a game. Its a great day to be alive.

Music of the day...heheh

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDyGPqbgLs"]YouTube- Really cool 8-bit music (part 19)[/nomedia]

Free shot for anyone who is old enough to guess the name of that game without cheating.
  7. Banned

I am subbed in!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Well that was a good nights rest, obviously I cant comment on how its effecting any workouts yet. Though I am feeling really refreshed it makes me want to go sneak another leg day in today instead of waiting till weds

Maybe, maybe. Its a beautiful day and I may just lay around or play a game. Its a great day to be alive.

Music of the day...heheh

YouTube- Really cool 8-bit music (part 19)

Free shot for anyone who is old enough to guess the name of that game without cheating.
    Feels great to be well rested.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Feels great to be well rested.
    Feels good to have crazy dreams too, last night was one of the most crazy nights of dreaming I had in a long time. Felt like a 2 hour long dream, full color, voices(which I rarely have sound in mine). It was like a movie featuring me

Just wanted to show you what I am supplementing my supplements with

nice big Cedar Plank grilled salmon. Twas dinner last night.

I would like to say I am planning on getting my PT certification within 6 months, that being said I have alot of growing to do to get back to where I was and surpass it. This log is going to be quite important to me because honestly, its part of my future job

Looking forward to lifting tomorrow evening(may even go bowling afterwards). Actually getting ready to go running and do some bodyweight training around town(yes I will play on a kids playground if its empty just so I can do pull ups and dips). Treating this like I am in Marine boot as well as I can.

Looking forward to a tri/chest day so bad right now. I would love to train it daily, but I shrink if I do that, I get cut, but shrink all tiny like.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Excited to see the results!
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Feels good to have crazy dreams too, last night was one of the most crazy nights of dreaming I had in a long time. Felt like a 2 hour long dream, full color, voices(which I rarely have sound in mine). It was like a movie featuring me

Just wanted to show you what I am supplementing my supplements with

nice big Cedar Plank grilled salmon. Twas dinner last night.

I would like to say I am planning on getting my PT certification within 6 months, that being said I have alot of growing to do to get back to where I was and surpass it. This log is going to be quite important to me because honestly, its part of my future job

Looking forward to lifting tomorrow evening(may even go bowling afterwards). Actually getting ready to go running and do some bodyweight training around town(yes I will play on a kids playground if its empty just so I can do pull ups and dips). Treating this like I am in Marine boot as well as I can.

Looking forward to a tri/chest day so bad right now. I would love to train it daily, but I shrink if I do that, I get cut, but shrink all tiny like.
    Yummy that looks very good.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Starting to notice more hunger. Todays workout was disappointing for some reason I felt really weak...then again I finally ate a banana which I never do thanks to the likelihood I suffer from overdosing of potassium when I eat them... surprise! could barely lift myself after eating one. Figured 2 years things would change... Did my best and at least got some tricep pumps going thanks to pushing through it. Not really caring for how unproductive it was today, looking to feel great in the morning with a couple extra winks and my HGHpro.

After it gets going, I will start to rate strength increases, recovery, sleep, appetite, etc. I can feel it picking up now though
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

Starting to notice more hunger. Todays workout was disappointing for some reason I felt really weak...then again I finally ate a banana which I never do thanks to the likelihood I suffer from overdosing of potassium when I eat them... surprise! could barely lift myself after eating one. Figured 2 years things would change... Did my best and at least got some tricep pumps going thanks to pushing through it. Not really caring for how unproductive it was today, looking to feel great in the morning with a couple extra winks and my HGHpro.

After it gets going, I will start to rate strength increases, recovery, sleep, appetite, etc. I can feel it picking up now though
    Sounds good bro.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Temporary issue. The log is being "paused" supplement wise, but I am going to keep updating it and working out. ISSUE is...

I just got out of the hospital. Went in about 1pm today, pretty sure I was going to die. Worst pain I ever felt I think, felt like my heart was being physically crushed by something. I figured a heart attack...

Turns out I have gastric ulcers/gastritis

So other than water and non-spicy foods(I am also avoiding microwave foods, machine foods, etc.) not much can go it. I cant even freaking have my coffee! This is just wrong...

But that is the update. I talked to pem, and I am going to hold off on the supplementation for a bit while I heal up, but I will keep the log going. Didnt lift today though because I was in the ER -.-

DID get to flirt with alotta nurses though. Funny how open and funny of a guy you become after you get done expecting to die
  15. AI Sports Nutrition

Temporary issue. The log is being "paused" supplement wise, but I am going to keep updating it and working out. ISSUE is...

I just got out of the hospital. Went in about 1pm today, pretty sure I was going to die. Worst pain I ever felt I think, felt like my heart was being physically crushed by something. I figured a heart attack...

Turns out I have gastric ulcers/gastritis

So other than water and non-spicy foods(I am also avoiding microwave foods, machine foods, etc.) not much can go it. I cant even freaking have my coffee! This is just wrong...

But that is the update. I talked to pem, and I am going to hold off on the supplementation for a bit while I heal up, but I will keep the log going. Didnt lift today though because I was in the ER -.-

DID get to flirt with alotta nurses though. Funny how open and funny of a guy you become after you get done expecting to die
    Get well soon bro.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Alright my game plan is to start back up hopefully on monday. Stomach has been calm, but the medicine they gave me causes insane headaches. So...I will be doing coating all day with different OTC products to keep acid down and stomach safe. But stop about 4 hours before bed. Ulcers can take 2-4 weeks to heal so, sounds fun :P

At any rate I am craving the HGHpro now because I started adding 20 minutes of workout to my lunch every day(pushups,situps,mountain climbers, running) so the boost in rest and recovery is something I am really craving atm. Looking forward to it.
  18. AI Sports Nutrition

Alright my game plan is to start back up hopefully on monday. Stomach has been calm, but the medicine they gave me causes insane headaches. So...I will be doing coating all day with different OTC products to keep acid down and stomach safe. But stop about 4 hours before bed. Ulcers can take 2-4 weeks to heal so, sounds fun :P

At any rate I am craving the HGHpro now because I started adding 20 minutes of workout to my lunch every day(pushups,situps,mountain climbers, running) so the boost in rest and recovery is something I am really craving atm. Looking forward to it.
    Sounds good but make sure you do not push it before your fully recovered.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Sounds good but make sure you do not push it before your fully recovered.
    I have a bad habit of doing that *looks at list of injuries* yeeaaaah

But today I drank a frappachino and it felt like someone was knifing me in the stomach repeatedly....sooo may have to take your advice on that.

It seems to only have issues with caffeine and uncooked fish.

On a side note leg day went surprisingly well finally got my squatting form back in perfect line and now its time to start adding the weight now that I feel comfortable with form again.

Hitting the grocery store in a few to get some goods for the week.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to hear about the difficulties...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

I have a bad habit of doing that *looks at list of injuries* yeeaaaah

But today I drank a frappachino and it felt like someone was knifing me in the stomach repeatedly....sooo may have to take your advice on that.

It seems to only have issues with caffeine and uncooked fish.

On a side note leg day went surprisingly well finally got my squatting form back in perfect line and now its time to start adding the weight now that I feel comfortable with form again.

Hitting the grocery store in a few to get some goods for the week.
    Your not the only one I had to learn the hard way more than once.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Stomach has been kind to me, Really thinking I may start up tomorrow night.

Lifting has been great, the inclusion of working out on my lunch breaks has been easier and more productive than I had hoped.

Been eating a lovely supply of great food and working for it at the gym. Which I have noticed seems to have more beautiful girls around now, either that or its been so long my standards have lowered. Either way >

Pushing Chest/Tri tomorrow off till Tuesday since its a holiday and I think my new gym is not open on it

To me this log has not started This is the warm up, it will start when I can kick into the HGHpro and really make myself look good in the gym and the mirror. The lil taste of it I got is horrible, but that is because I have to do without atm. Like a baby and his bottle...I WANT IT NOW!
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which I have noticed seems to have more beautiful girls around now, either that or its been so long my standards have lowered. Either way >
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Stomach has been kind to me, Really thinking I may start up tomorrow night.

Lifting has been great, the inclusion of working out on my lunch breaks has been easier and more productive than I had hoped.

Been eating a lovely supply of great food and working for it at the gym. Which I have noticed seems to have more beautiful girls around now, either that or its been so long my standards have lowered. Either way >

Pushing Chest/Tri tomorrow off till Tuesday since its a holiday and I think my new gym is not open on it

To me this log has not started This is the warm up, it will start when I can kick into the HGHpro and really make myself look good in the gym and the mirror. The lil taste of it I got is horrible, but that is because I have to do without atm. Like a baby and his bottle...I WANT IT NOW!
    I hear that bro.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sweet. At first I thought I was late to the game, but it looks like we're just getting warmed up
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Late Stub In, looking to run to.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  27. AI Sports Nutrition

Happy that your feeling better. It is very motivating to see the hotties around.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sweet. At first I thought I was late to the game, but it looks like we're just getting warmed up
    Yes sir, its hard to heal things you cant see so its just been revving the engine, warming up the tires so to speak
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

And finally back in action. Stomach has been feeling fine, and just getting over an infection.

This why I was a lil weary of taking a log, it tempts fate..

Anyhow had a ear/tooth/jaw infection. Got an extraction scheduled for monday(may push chest to tuesday next week instead of monday)

So all last week I survived on soup because I could not close my mouth! painful as hell.

I do have some issues with ringing in my ears now(go figure, left one been that way since last infection, right one is off and on). But I know God will help me with that issues.

Now onto muscle! Switching back to solids was fun(restroom wise). But because I am still on a certain anti-biotic I can have no milk/zinc/calcium/iron etc......

within 6 hours before or 2 hours after taking .... >.> that means I have a small 4 hour window during the day when its ok lol.

So my diet has still been good, just without mah milk or mah cottage cheese.... I am a sad panda

Protein shakes with water so freakin BLEH

So I am only missing a couple days of usage, so pretty much a full month in this bottle, and I am planning on picking up a second if the results pour in like I hope! Extend the log a bit and make up for the issues.

Friday Back/bi

Set up(idiot high schoolers in the way willing)

Standing DB curls 3x10
    Lat Pulldowns 3x10
    DB Preacher Curls 3x10
    One arm DB rows 3x10

EZ bar handoff curls (countdown from 10 reps with training parter, dropping by 2's)

Seated Cable rows.

My plan is also to change up and possibly give each group their own day(AKA living in the gym )

Been doing research and looking into articles on this. Biceps lag for me, and so does bench. yet my back will get powerful, and so will my legs and triceps.

Chest/Biceps will not, so I am working on developing a more in depth focus to really achieve what I want out of my time in the gym. Thinking

M/chest
    Tu/bi
    Wed/legs
    Th/tri
    Fri/back

Or possibly making Th a rest, and Fri Tri, sat back.....

>.> oh the infinite possibilities.

But popping my pills and hitting the sack.

I also want to make it a requirement to get AT LEAST 7 hours of sleep a night...this alone my change my lifting and life and mood hah.

See you guys tomorrow!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And.... how'd it go...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Noticed a unique trait, at least one to show up this early.

Almost instant REM sleep when I hit up a nap.

Usually I will grab a 10-15 minute nap during my lunch period. Today I went straight into 2 dreams during 10 minutes. Felt pretty nice.

Getting used to it though, so I laid down for a 30 minute nap when I got home before taking care of some business, again straight into dreams. Sadly this time because of that I stayed down for 2 hours and now feel well rested and am wondering how the heck I am gona sleep tonight
  32. Banned

I may have to look into some HGHpro in the future cause it sounds like your getting some great rest!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I may have to look into some HGHpro in the future cause it sounds like your getting some great rest!
    It is sleep is amazing now, I normally have no dreams and never feel rested.

I have some WHACKED out dreams lol. Some great! Some weird! But some of them so real, I can still feel what happened in them o.0 and I actually have emotions in my dreams, I can remember feeling them. And teh rest, is seriously starting to make my life better.

I been forcing myself to try and catch 7-8 hours every night. And its really been productive, my body feels like its stable again, and I feel like I did a few years ago before all hell broke loose in my life. I feel good all around.

Tomorrow will be first chest day since I started this back up, I am looking at repping 165

Goal by summers end is to be benching > than 200. HGHpro I am shooting to at least get me to 80, then again I will be runnign a second bottle nyaaaa Even if just for the sleep and dreams! Still looking for mah mornin woods though(yeah I dont have those, another reason I wonder about low test )

My triceps have always been weak. And as I have stated I was out of the game for a year, have had many infections, and as of recent obviously developed an ulcer(right as this started, but its better now. I think I know the culprit now...) and HGHpro is looking to actually help me fast track back all my gains.

Looking to do my first real detailed workout review tomorrow now that the log seems to be running again.
  34. Banned

I have some WHACKED out dreams lol. Some great! Some weird! But some of them so real, I can still feel what happened in them o.0 and I actually have emotions in my dreams, I can remember feeling them. And teh rest, is seriously starting to make my life better.

I been forcing myself to try and catch 7-8 hours every night. And its really been productive, my body feels like its stable again, and I feel like I did a few years ago before all hell broke loose in my life. I feel good all around.

Tomorrow will be first chest day since I started this back up, I am looking at repping 165

Goal by summers end is to be benching > than 200. HGHpro I am shooting to at least get me to 80, then again I will be runnign a second bottle nyaaaa Even if just for the sleep and dreams! Still looking for mah mornin woods though(yeah I dont have those, another reason I wonder about low test )

My triceps have always been weak. And as I have stated I was out of the game for a year, have had many infections, and as of recent obviously developed an ulcer(right as this started, but its better now. I think I know the culprit now...) and HGHpro is looking to actually help me fast track back all my gains.

Looking to do my first real detailed workout review tomorrow now that the log seems to be running again.
    Leave all your misfortunes in the past and dont let them weigh you down, but lift you up with motivation. I wanna try HGHpro in the future, as well as testopro, but im broked lol.. Im sure you'll meet your goals bud!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Like gamer already said, don't let all the past crap get ya down.

Subbing this, will be following
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yah the rest and recovery will go a long way to getting you there, especially since it seems be something you really need right now.
  37. AI Sports Nutrition

Just so many people do not understand the value of good sleep. I feel like a totally different man when I get good sleep.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Agreed, sleep is amazing when you actually get some!

Now onto the moment, had a tooth extracted today, and the doc gave me Vicodin.

He freaking broke the tooth in half, scraped the pieces out, then scraped out a cist that was under the tooth(likely the cause of the many ear,sinus, and jaw infections...).

I was very please for modern medicine today(though it hasnt fixed my ears ringing yet) when after 2 rounds of the numbing injections he was tearing my jaw up like that and I felt ok....ish lol. He literally cranked my jaw to my chest and my head sideways, he wasnt kidding...dear God!

But...gona get ready and get some rest for the night...I freaking need it atm.

I can still taste blood...
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Agreed, sleep is amazing when you actually get some!

Now onto the moment, had a tooth extracted today, and the doc gave me Vicodin.

He freaking broke the tooth in half, scraped the pieces out, then scraped out a cist that was under the tooth(likely the cause of the many ear,sinus, and jaw infections...).

I was very please for modern medicine today(though it hasnt fixed my ears ringing yet) when after 2 rounds of the numbing injections he was tearing my jaw up like that and I felt ok....ish lol. He literally cranked my jaw to my chest and my head sideways, he wasnt kidding...dear God!

But...gona get ready and get some rest for the night...I freaking need it atm.

I can still taste blood...
    I may need to try some HGHpro then for the sleep. I don't get a lot of great sleep as it is, may give me a boost

Sounds like your dentist was having some fun. I would seriously hate to piss one of them off before an operation

Keep it up
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I hate he dentist...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
  2. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
  3. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM