Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well friends, I have been blessed and graced(Grace, that is to be given undo favor) with a chance to run HGHpro for Anabolic Innovations. Courtesy of Pembroke and AI. I thank you again sir.

First off the product

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)

500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)

600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

1161 mg **

Looks like "growth" just spelled in a unique way to me :D

Onto a little background on me. Recently back from the dead(hence the 6 months or so I was not on here), and in so I have to get my dead muscles back on track. In this time period of getting back into the gym I have been given a chance to really step it up with better recover and sleep, and I am sure some strength increases to boot. For this I am thankful.

The body: I have Achilles Tendinitis in both legs. Otherwise it works fine ;)

Goals with this product?
Better sleep
More strength
Recovery, as well as keeping the body injury free.
Fat loss. I am not "fat", but I could enjoy losing some % of it.

What I will be using with HGHpro, just a multi-vitamin, and a pre-workout. Protein shakes a given ;)

Pics? We may see some, as soon as I get a new mask(Being Deadpool and all requires me to keep up with a decent mask, my last one got torn all to hell dealing with a run in with Agent X).

Routine? We all know getting back "in" the game sucks, we cant do what we used to, and in trying to do so we can become injury prone. So I usually use the standard Mon/Wed/Fri set as Chest/Tri, legs, Back/bi(legs in the middle due to gym partners request). With 3 sets of 10. But this time I been mixing it up, and switching it up. A few extra reps maybe, or at the end grab just the bar and burn out for 30 reps before leaving the gym, etc,etc. Really just a "I can do one more" kind of attitude. So expect to see some slight changes depending on how Up I am feeling that day.

Diet? Almost the seefood diet, but healthy materials only(save for coffee, but I drink my coffee sugar free, just milk added). I am trying to avoid sugars like crazy, only carbs from grain sources(pasta,bread,etc). I hate sugar. Otherwise Grilled chicken, chicken salads, tuna, salmon, cottage cheese, natural cheese sticks, 2% milk, green beans(no sodium), granola bars, beef patties(george foreman style), apples, orange juice, unsalted peanuts/cashews, and so on.

And if I suspect right HGHpro will make me one hungry fool.:fing02: This should be a lean bulk, but eating like I am bulking, just throwing in the extra cardio to keep it lean. Not diet restrictive. This is because I find it hard to grow unless i inhale food. When I am really active, i get very lean but size does not come as easy.

That being said, I will be taking my first dose tonight(Friday night) due to the fact I feel asleep yesterday right after work :24:

Tomorrow is Back/Bi day though so I have something to look forward to:food:

And this will be my intro to the log

Currently weighing in at 162.5 lbs, I would like to be in the upper 160's by months end, while leaning out. Impossible? Not at all. Hard? I will likely look like a cripple from getting there :D

And if this goes will, I will pick up a second bottle and run it for 2 months, to keep a good thing going.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Subbed zero let me know if you become one hungry fool! i would gain even more interest if so. Good luck brother!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well that was a good nights rest, obviously I cant comment on how its effecting any workouts yet. Though I am feeling really refreshed it makes me want to go sneak another leg day in today instead of waiting till weds :D

Maybe, maybe. Its a beautiful day and I may just lay around or play a game. Its a great day to be alive.

Music of the day...heheh

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYDyGPqbgLs"]YouTube- Really cool 8-bit music (part 19)[/nomedia]

Free shot for anyone who is old enough to guess the name of that game without cheating.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that was a good nights rest, obviously I cant comment on how its effecting any workouts yet. Though I am feeling really refreshed it makes me want to go sneak another leg day in today instead of waiting till weds :D

Maybe, maybe. Its a beautiful day and I may just lay around or play a game. Its a great day to be alive.

Music of the day...heheh

YouTube- Really cool 8-bit music (part 19)

Free shot for anyone who is old enough to guess the name of that game without cheating.
Feels great to be well rested.:)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Feels great to be well rested.:)
Feels good to have crazy dreams too, last night was one of the most crazy nights of dreaming I had in a long time. Felt like a 2 hour long dream, full color, voices(which I rarely have sound in mine). It was like a movie featuring me:fing02:

Just wanted to show you what I am supplementing my supplements with :lol:

nice big Cedar Plank grilled salmon. Twas dinner last night.

I would like to say I am planning on getting my PT certification within 6 months, that being said I have alot of growing to do to get back to where I was and surpass it. This log is going to be quite important to me because honestly, its part of my future job :food:

Looking forward to lifting tomorrow evening(may even go bowling afterwards). Actually getting ready to go running and do some bodyweight training around town(yes I will play on a kids playground if its empty just so I can do pull ups and dips). Treating this like I am in Marine boot as well as I can.

Looking forward to a tri/chest day so bad right now. I would love to train it daily, but I shrink if I do that, I get cut, but shrink all tiny like.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feels good to have crazy dreams too, last night was one of the most crazy nights of dreaming I had in a long time. Felt like a 2 hour long dream, full color, voices(which I rarely have sound in mine). It was like a movie featuring me:fing02:

Just wanted to show you what I am supplementing my supplements with :lol:

nice big Cedar Plank grilled salmon. Twas dinner last night.

I would like to say I am planning on getting my PT certification within 6 months, that being said I have alot of growing to do to get back to where I was and surpass it. This log is going to be quite important to me because honestly, its part of my future job :food:

Looking forward to lifting tomorrow evening(may even go bowling afterwards). Actually getting ready to go running and do some bodyweight training around town(yes I will play on a kids playground if its empty just so I can do pull ups and dips). Treating this like I am in Marine boot as well as I can.

Looking forward to a tri/chest day so bad right now. I would love to train it daily, but I shrink if I do that, I get cut, but shrink all tiny like.
Yummy that looks very good.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Starting to notice more hunger. Todays workout was disappointing for some reason I felt really weak...then again I finally ate a banana which I never do thanks to the likelihood I suffer from overdosing of potassium when I eat them... surprise! could barely lift myself after eating one. Figured 2 years things would change... Did my best and at least got some tricep pumps going thanks to pushing through it. Not really caring for how unproductive it was today, looking to feel great in the morning with a couple extra winks and my HGHpro.

After it gets going, I will start to rate strength increases, recovery, sleep, appetite, etc. I can feel it picking up now though :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to notice more hunger. Todays workout was disappointing for some reason I felt really weak...then again I finally ate a banana which I never do thanks to the likelihood I suffer from overdosing of potassium when I eat them... surprise! could barely lift myself after eating one. Figured 2 years things would change... Did my best and at least got some tricep pumps going thanks to pushing through it. Not really caring for how unproductive it was today, looking to feel great in the morning with a couple extra winks and my HGHpro.

After it gets going, I will start to rate strength increases, recovery, sleep, appetite, etc. I can feel it picking up now though :)
Sounds good bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Temporary issue. The log is being "paused" supplement wise, but I am going to keep updating it and working out. ISSUE is...

I just got out of the hospital. Went in about 1pm today, pretty sure I was going to die. Worst pain I ever felt I think, felt like my heart was being physically crushed by something. I figured a heart attack...

Turns out I have gastric ulcers/gastritis

So other than water and non-spicy foods(I am also avoiding microwave foods, machine foods, etc.) not much can go it. I cant even freaking have my coffee! This is just wrong...

But that is the update. I talked to pem, and I am going to hold off on the supplementation for a bit while I heal up, but I will keep the log going. Didnt lift today though because I was in the ER -.-

DID get to flirt with alotta nurses though. Funny how open and funny of a guy you become after you get done expecting to die :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Temporary issue. The log is being "paused" supplement wise, but I am going to keep updating it and working out. ISSUE is...

I just got out of the hospital. Went in about 1pm today, pretty sure I was going to die. Worst pain I ever felt I think, felt like my heart was being physically crushed by something. I figured a heart attack...

Turns out I have gastric ulcers/gastritis

So other than water and non-spicy foods(I am also avoiding microwave foods, machine foods, etc.) not much can go it. I cant even freaking have my coffee! This is just wrong...

But that is the update. I talked to pem, and I am going to hold off on the supplementation for a bit while I heal up, but I will keep the log going. Didnt lift today though because I was in the ER -.-

DID get to flirt with alotta nurses though. Funny how open and funny of a guy you become after you get done expecting to die :D
Get well soon bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright my game plan is to start back up hopefully on monday. Stomach has been calm, but the medicine they gave me causes insane headaches. So...I will be doing coating all day with different OTC products to keep acid down and stomach safe. But stop about 4 hours before bed. Ulcers can take 2-4 weeks to heal so, sounds fun :p

At any rate I am craving the HGHpro now because I started adding 20 minutes of workout to my lunch every day(pushups,situps,mountain climbers, running) so the boost in rest and recovery is something I am really craving atm. Looking forward to it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright my game plan is to start back up hopefully on monday. Stomach has been calm, but the medicine they gave me causes insane headaches. So...I will be doing coating all day with different OTC products to keep acid down and stomach safe. But stop about 4 hours before bed. Ulcers can take 2-4 weeks to heal so, sounds fun :p

At any rate I am craving the HGHpro now because I started adding 20 minutes of workout to my lunch every day(pushups,situps,mountain climbers, running) so the boost in rest and recovery is something I am really craving atm. Looking forward to it.
Sounds good but make sure you do not push it before your fully recovered.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good but make sure you do not push it before your fully recovered.
I have a bad habit of doing that *looks at list of injuries* yeeaaaah:sgrin:

But today I drank a frappachino and it felt like someone was knifing me in the stomach repeatedly....sooo may have to take your advice on that.

It seems to only have issues with caffeine and uncooked fish. :sad3:

On a side note leg day went surprisingly well finally got my squatting form back in perfect line and now its time to start adding the weight now that I feel comfortable with form again.

Hitting the grocery store in a few to get some goods for the week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the difficulties...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bad habit of doing that *looks at list of injuries* yeeaaaah:sgrin:

But today I drank a frappachino and it felt like someone was knifing me in the stomach repeatedly....sooo may have to take your advice on that.

It seems to only have issues with caffeine and uncooked fish. :sad3:

On a side note leg day went surprisingly well finally got my squatting form back in perfect line and now its time to start adding the weight now that I feel comfortable with form again.

Hitting the grocery store in a few to get some goods for the week.
Your not the only one I had to learn the hard way more than once.:chairfall:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Stomach has been kind to me, Really thinking I may start up tomorrow night.

Lifting has been great, the inclusion of working out on my lunch breaks has been easier and more productive than I had hoped.

Been eating a lovely supply of great food :D and working for it at the gym. Which I have noticed seems to have more beautiful girls around now, either that or its been so long my standards have lowered. Either way >:D

Pushing Chest/Tri tomorrow off till Tuesday since its a holiday and I think my new gym is not open on it :(

To me this log has not started ;) This is the warm up, it will start when I can kick into the HGHpro and really make myself look good in the gym and the mirror. The lil taste of it I got is horrible, but that is because I have to do without atm. Like a baby and his bottle...I WANT IT NOW!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stomach has been kind to me, Really thinking I may start up tomorrow night.

Lifting has been great, the inclusion of working out on my lunch breaks has been easier and more productive than I had hoped.

Been eating a lovely supply of great food :D and working for it at the gym. Which I have noticed seems to have more beautiful girls around now, either that or its been so long my standards have lowered. Either way >:D

Pushing Chest/Tri tomorrow off till Tuesday since its a holiday and I think my new gym is not open on it :(

To me this log has not started ;) This is the warm up, it will start when I can kick into the HGHpro and really make myself look good in the gym and the mirror. The lil taste of it I got is horrible, but that is because I have to do without atm. Like a baby and his bottle...I WANT IT NOW!
I hear that bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. At first I thought I was late to the game, but it looks like we're just getting warmed up :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Late Stub In, looking to run to.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. At first I thought I was late to the game, but it looks like we're just getting warmed up :D
Yes sir, its hard to heal things you cant see :sad3: so its just been revving the engine, warming up the tires so to speak :fing02:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
And finally back in action. Stomach has been feeling fine, and just getting over an infection.

This why I was a lil weary of taking a log, it tempts fate..

Anyhow had a ear/tooth/jaw infection. Got an extraction scheduled for monday(may push chest to tuesday next week instead of monday)

So all last week I survived on soup because I could not close my mouth! painful as hell.

I do have some issues with ringing in my ears now(go figure, left one been that way since last infection, right one is off and on). But I know God will help me with that issues.

Now onto muscle! Switching back to solids was fun(restroom wise). But because I am still on a certain anti-biotic I can have no milk/zinc/calcium/iron etc......

within 6 hours before or 2 hours after taking .... >.> that means I have a small 4 hour window during the day when its ok lol.

So my diet has still been good, just without mah milk or mah cottage cheese.... I am a sad panda :(

Protein shakes with water :damnit: so freakin BLEH

So I am only missing a couple days of usage, so pretty much a full month in this bottle, and I am planning on picking up a second if the results pour in like I hope! Extend the log a bit and make up for the issues.

Friday Back/bi

Set up(idiot high schoolers in the way willing)

Standing DB curls 3x10
Lat Pulldowns 3x10
DB Preacher Curls 3x10
One arm DB rows 3x10

EZ bar handoff curls (countdown from 10 reps with training parter, dropping by 2's)

Seated Cable rows.

My plan is also to change up and possibly give each group their own day(AKA living in the gym :D)

Been doing research and looking into articles on this. Biceps lag for me, and so does bench. yet my back will get powerful, and so will my legs and triceps.

Chest/Biceps will not, so I am working on developing a more in depth focus to really achieve what I want out of my time in the gym. Thinking

M/chest
Tu/bi
Wed/legs
Th/tri
Fri/back

Or possibly making Th a rest, and Fri Tri, sat back.....

>.> oh the infinite possibilities.

But popping my pills and hitting the sack.

I also want to make it a requirement to get AT LEAST 7 hours of sleep a night...this alone my change my lifting and life and mood hah.

See you guys tomorrow!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And.... how'd it go...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Noticed a unique trait, at least one to show up this early.

Almost instant REM sleep when I hit up a nap.

Usually I will grab a 10-15 minute nap during my lunch period. Today I went straight into 2 dreams during 10 minutes. Felt pretty nice.

Getting used to it though, so I laid down for a 30 minute nap when I got home before taking care of some business, again straight into dreams. Sadly this time because of that I stayed down for 2 hours and now feel well rested and am wondering how the heck I am gona sleep tonight :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may have to look into some HGHpro in the future cause it sounds like your getting some great rest!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I may have to look into some HGHpro in the future cause it sounds like your getting some great rest!
It is sleep is amazing now, I normally have no dreams and never feel rested.

I have some WHACKED out dreams lol. Some great! Some weird! But some of them so real, I can still feel what happened in them o.0 and I actually have emotions in my dreams, I can remember feeling them. And teh rest, is seriously starting to make my life better.

I been forcing myself to try and catch 7-8 hours every night. And its really been productive, my body feels like its stable again, and I feel like I did a few years ago before all hell broke loose in my life. I feel good all around.

Tomorrow will be first chest day since I started this back up, I am looking at repping 165 :D

Goal by summers end is to be benching > than 200. HGHpro I am shooting to at least get me to 80, then again I will be runnign a second bottle nyaaaa :sgrin: Even if just for the sleep and dreams! Still looking for mah mornin woods though(yeah I dont have those, another reason I wonder about low test :( )

My triceps have always been weak. And as I have stated I was out of the game for a year, have had many infections, and as of recent obviously developed an ulcer(right as this started, but its better now. I think I know the culprit now...) and HGHpro is looking to actually help me fast track back all my gains.

Looking to do my first real detailed workout review tomorrow now that the log seems to be running again.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I have some WHACKED out dreams lol. Some great! Some weird! But some of them so real, I can still feel what happened in them o.0 and I actually have emotions in my dreams, I can remember feeling them. And teh rest, is seriously starting to make my life better.

I been forcing myself to try and catch 7-8 hours every night. And its really been productive, my body feels like its stable again, and I feel like I did a few years ago before all hell broke loose in my life. I feel good all around.

Tomorrow will be first chest day since I started this back up, I am looking at repping 165 :D

Goal by summers end is to be benching > than 200. HGHpro I am shooting to at least get me to 80, then again I will be runnign a second bottle nyaaaa :sgrin: Even if just for the sleep and dreams! Still looking for mah mornin woods though(yeah I dont have those, another reason I wonder about low test :( )

My triceps have always been weak. And as I have stated I was out of the game for a year, have had many infections, and as of recent obviously developed an ulcer(right as this started, but its better now. I think I know the culprit now...) and HGHpro is looking to actually help me fast track back all my gains.

Looking to do my first real detailed workout review tomorrow now that the log seems to be running again.
Leave all your misfortunes in the past and dont let them weigh you down, but lift you up with motivation. I wanna try HGHpro in the future, as well as testopro, but im broked lol.. Im sure you'll meet your goals bud!

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Like gamer already said, don't let all the past crap get ya down.

Subbing this, will be following :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yah the rest and recovery will go a long way to getting you there, especially since it seems be something you really need right now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, sleep is amazing when you actually get some!

Now onto the moment, had a tooth extracted today, and the doc gave me Vicodin.

He freaking broke the tooth in half, scraped the pieces out, then scraped out a cist that was under the tooth(likely the cause of the many ear,sinus, and jaw infections...).

I was very please for modern medicine today(though it hasnt fixed my ears ringing yet) when after 2 rounds of the numbing injections he was tearing my jaw up like that and I felt ok....ish lol. He literally cranked my jaw to my chest and my head sideways, he wasnt kidding...dear God!

But...gona get ready and get some rest for the night...I freaking need it atm.

I can still taste blood...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established

He freaking broke the tooth in half, scraped the pieces out, then scraped out a cist that was under the tooth(likely the cause of the many ear,sinus, and jaw infections...).

I was very please for modern medicine today(though it hasnt fixed my ears ringing yet) when after 2 rounds of the numbing injections he was tearing my jaw up like that and I felt ok....ish lol. He literally cranked my jaw to my chest and my head sideways, he wasnt kidding...dear God!

But...gona get ready and get some rest for the night...I freaking need it atm.

I can still taste blood...
I may need to try some HGHpro then for the sleep. I don't get a lot of great sleep as it is, may give me a boost :24:

Sounds like your dentist was having some fun. I would seriously hate to piss one of them off before an operation :bigeyes:

Keep it up :fing02:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate he dentist...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just so many people do not understand the value of good sleep. I feel like a totally different man when I get good sleep.
THIS!

Sorry about the tooth troubles there Z, hopefully once that cist is gone some of those other troubles you were dealing with will fizzle away as well.

On another note, I hated Vicodin when I took it. That stuff was really addictive. I started getting angry when I went X hours without taking it. Had to force myself not to take it and just try to get that evil out of me.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in, good Sir......

Seems like it's been a bumpy ride so far. Hope all goes well from here on out.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
THIS!

Sorry about the tooth troubles there Z, hopefully once that cist is gone some of those other troubles you were dealing with will fizzle away as well.

On another note, I hated Vicodin when I took it. That stuff was really addictive. I started getting angry when I went X hours without taking it. Had to force myself not to take it and just try to get that evil out of me.
Sorry to hear that man, they can be harsh for some people.

But luckily I dont ever get "addicted" to any chemical substance...I have exposed myself to many things but nothing ever gets hooked. And I have used vicoden, and a few other pain killers....then again I am chemically backwards(had ADHD, now just ADD my entire life). Even poisons dont 100% work on me :D

Makes me wonder about the chemical imbalances in my head though that allow me to swing in and out of using something with no "withdraw" from it o.0

hahahah:lol:

I do SO pray that the tinnitus in my ear goes away. I mean technically having ringing in an ear is not really horrid compared to what many people in the world have to live with(blidness,deaf, mute, epilepsy, etc) so I am blessed either way and will not let myself get down about that. Besides I have a feeling it should go away now that my head is straitened out finally. Still 6 months has been a long ride lol.

If they do not give me the gas I will not let them work on me. With the gas I do not care if they pull every tooth I have.:lol:
I have never had the gas...always shots. Well when a surgeon did all 4 of my wisdom teeth, they put me to sleep with an IV.

But yeah the dentist kept asking if I was ok because of how tense I was...yeah...I was so stressed out by the time they were done, I walked out of the place with their remote to the TV. At least I got to hand it to a cute reception girl and make her laugh ^.^ 2 cuties work there, going to have to enjoy my many dentist visits coming up ;)

But once again it is almost time for me to take my yummies:food:(4 caps of HGHpro settle down, and drift into freaking awesome dreamland. Who knows maybe you guys will give me a dream that inspires one of my books I always plan to write but cant focus enough to do :fing02:

May try working out during lunch tomorrow, definitly lifting again friday. Not only does it take double dose of the numbing shots to work on me, but also i dont stop bleeding when I have surgery in my mouth :( Took my wisdom teeth 4 or 5 days to stop, vomited many times from swallowing too much blood. Only in my mouth though.Am not taking th vicodins so I will keep them for the next time I get myself FUBAR :D

off to the bed mates, looking forward to some great dreams. Sadly I keep waking up in the morning now wishing the dream world was real :sad3:

Friday should make 1 week on FINALLY without issues :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Be glad they put you to sleep for wisdom teeth removal; they did me too that way. You dont want the gas when they can shove an IV in you and you can call it a day!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Be glad they put you to sleep for wisdom teeth removal; they did me too that way. You dont want the gas when they can shove an IV in you and you can call it a day!
No not even the gas is good for wisdom teeth need to be KO'ed for that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No not even the gas is good for wisdom teeth need to be KO'ed for that.
I woke up from my wisdom teeth extraction (all 4,) in a wheel chair and I was making race car noises all the way to the car. :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I woke up from my wisdom teeth extraction (all 4,) in a wheel chair and I was making race car noises all the way to the car. :lol:
lol, awesome man. Bet the docs loved you. They still probably remember you.

Man yesterday, I tried posting an update while at work but my cell kept sucking hardcore.

Yesterday was AMAZING, I was what you could call "creepy happy" my mood was so freakishly good even Duntae was confused. I was back to feeling like I did years ago, a ball of energy and enjoyment, nothing could bring me down(except after they announced next week we were working 10s and saturday, that almost stole it lol).

During my lunch workout(which consists of push ups, 100 mountain climbers, sit ups, running the fence 6 times, and whatever else comes to mind) I felt no drain, felt so easy compared to when I started it a couple weeks ago. Spent the rest of the work day busting it out with exceptional energy. Take note I am not drinking coffee atm, so no caffeine was used. Just pure natural great feeling energy. Then at the gym I felt a little stronger, still kept it short because my jaw was hurting as I got into it(only 4 workouts, 2 per muscle group, 60 reps total per muscle group) Knowing the dental history I have had, dont want to get it bleeding again and then lose that clot and get dry socket...nonononono.

Otherwise the hole in my jaw seems to be doing fine. Was going to post this up last night but wound up passing out around 11 before I could get r done.

Today consists of two separate workout sessions. Hitting the shower, then groceries, then maybe the mall then running/body weight workout here. I may end up going to the gym later for legs since weds I was messed up from the dentist. This week was going to begin my m/t/w/t/f routine for either hitting each body part twice, or a day for an entire muscle group(biceps, triceps, chest, back, legs). With going into 10 hour days, I was thinking of keeping it MWF, but since I can feel HGHpro starting to really show mood elevation, energy and endurance increase, and some weight loss, I am thinking I will go ahead and do it!

Started log at 165, currently 159.2 Its a :) :( moment, my body is shaping up well, I am recovering, getting into shape fast. Problem is also losing all that fat, though thats weird to say because...I am not fat at all lol. What "I" would call fat because I cant see mah abs yet. I really want to stay in the 160's, but damn if I dont shrink fast when I add in cardio :( Stupid genetically being programmed to be a speed/agility freak, not a muscle man.

I am thinking by the end of my HGHpro use, I may just be too sexy to ever use a PH like I want ;) lol

Oh that second post in my log will be for pics. But it is waiting till I can show something I am proud of :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of herbal alternatives out there...