Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)

Krokis

Awards
Nice, if you are seeing positive results from HGHPro i want to see more of this log before i lookinto it myself

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of herbal alternatives out there...
By herbal you mean....:fest30: lol, J/K

Nice, if you are seeing positive results from HGHPro i want to see more of this log before i lookinto it myself
One my my major lacking points is sleep. Mostly due to stress, some nights I cant sleep well. Some nights, I will wake up multiple times. Sometimes I get stuck in a funky "half state" that weirds me out and makes me trip for an hour or so.

A supplement like HGHpro gives me amazing rest and peace, which likely aids in my mood elevations I have had lately. Honestly been feeling pretty great! Even facing all this overtime. Definitely worth looking into if you want a night time supplement based around the same effects as this. I quite enjoy the nights it pumps my head full of crazy dreams, I wake up feeling so freaking rested when it does.

Now gym time. Monday went great, not saying I had strength increase yet, but endurance was very much impressive compared to about two weeks ago. Which will..."drumroll" quite likely lead to better strength gains :D

This week is jacked up thanks to 10 hours a day plus my schedule(church tomorrow, group outing thurs) So I will by once again moving leg day to saturday.

Body composition? Since the start of this log, and my whole "prelog" period where I was busting @$$ while dealing with ulcers and infections, lol I have recomped pretty well on accident. Maintained 161.2LB currently down from 165, yet also a helluvalot better defined and losing my "stores" so to say. Did drop down to 159.1 but I have increased intake by adding in a bagel and protein bar every for extra carbs. If I can effectively maintain 160 while physically increasing strength, losing fat, and adding some mass...HGHpro will see a couple runs worth or store in my lil drawer of goodies. :D

Only issue I have so far is in the morning a couple time I really did not wanna wake up, I had this issue with other HGH products about the 2nd week, it passes. I am unsure what it is but it gives me a "groggy:" feel for the first 2 hours, which then turns into energy and feeling great!

Productivity? Well lets say people at work have voted that I am screwed up going out in the heat everyday working out like a madman and coming back in to sling around 80lb printers...God I cant wait to get my PT certification and for my "banking" issue to be over so I can drop this warehouse crap lol.

Brutal honesty time

Scale of 1-5 so far. based on "increase" (negative means decrease)
Mood elevation:4, been happy as hell, which is weird!
Sleep improvement:4, had a couple restless nights, but not HGHpros fault
Mental Alertness:3, depends on the day and hours slept,
Endurance:3
Recovery:4, doms is going away faster,
Strength:2, nothing big here yet, but the road is still fresh and open ;)
Appetite:3, I get hungry as hell now. WHICH IS GOOD! I can eat like I need!
Intensity:3, I am starting to get kinda intense again, likely from mood elevation.

Tips appreciated if there is a way to improve the use of the product!

Friday will be
Standing DB curls 3x10
Preacher curls 3x8
One arm DB rows 3x10
Lat pulldowns 3x10(rotating grip for each set)
seated cable rows 3x10
and my countdowns with a barbell with a partner starting at 14 reps and dropping 2 per set, no breaks in between.

So far thoroughly happy, and as I said picking up a second bottle run run through with part because I can see some great gains and PR's coming soon, and also because I feel its owed due to the rough start of the log.

By the way, GO SEE THE A-TEAM!!!! Took my pops to see it tonight as a fathers day gift, freaking amazing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far, steady as she goes...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By herbal you mean....:fest30: lol, J/K

One my my major lacking points is sleep. Mostly due to stress, some nights I cant sleep well. Some nights, I will wake up multiple times. Sometimes I get stuck in a funky "half state" that weirds me out and makes me trip for an hour or so.

A supplement like HGHpro gives me amazing rest and peace, which likely aids in my mood elevations I have had lately. Honestly been feeling pretty great! Even facing all this overtime. Definitely worth looking into if you want a night time supplement based around the same effects as this. I quite enjoy the nights it pumps my head full of crazy dreams, I wake up feeling so freaking rested when it does.

Now gym time. Monday went great, not saying I had strength increase yet, but endurance was very much impressive compared to about two weeks ago. Which will..."drumroll" quite likely lead to better strength gains :D

This week is jacked up thanks to 10 hours a day plus my schedule(church tomorrow, group outing thurs) So I will by once again moving leg day to saturday.

Body composition? Since the start of this log, and my whole "prelog" period where I was busting @$$ while dealing with ulcers and infections, lol I have recomped pretty well on accident. Maintained 161.2LB currently down from 165, yet also a helluvalot better defined and losing my "stores" so to say. Did drop down to 159.1 but I have increased intake by adding in a bagel and protein bar every for extra carbs. If I can effectively maintain 160 while physically increasing strength, losing fat, and adding some mass...HGHpro will see a couple runs worth or store in my lil drawer of goodies. :D

Only issue I have so far is in the morning a couple time I really did not wanna wake up, I had this issue with other HGH products about the 2nd week, it passes. I am unsure what it is but it gives me a "groggy:" feel for the first 2 hours, which then turns into energy and feeling great!

Productivity? Well lets say people at work have voted that I am screwed up going out in the heat everyday working out like a madman and coming back in to sling around 80lb printers...God I cant wait to get my PT certification and for my "banking" issue to be over so I can drop this warehouse crap lol.

Brutal honesty time

Scale of 1-5 so far. based on "increase" (negative means decrease)
Mood elevation:4, been happy as hell, which is weird!
Sleep improvement:4, had a couple restless nights, but not HGHpros fault
Mental Alertness:3, depends on the day and hours slept,
Endurance:3
Recovery:4, doms is going away faster,
Strength:2, nothing big here yet, but the road is still fresh and open ;)
Appetite:3, I get hungry as hell now. WHICH IS GOOD! I can eat like I need!
Intensity:3, I am starting to get kinda intense again, likely from mood elevation.

Tips appreciated if there is a way to improve the use of the product!

Friday will be
Standing DB curls 3x10
Preacher curls 3x8
One arm DB rows 3x10
Lat pulldowns 3x10(rotating grip for each set)
seated cable rows 3x10
and my countdowns with a barbell with a partner starting at 14 reps and dropping 2 per set, no breaks in between.

So far thoroughly happy, and as I said picking up a second bottle run run through with part because I can see some great gains and PR's coming soon, and also because I feel its owed due to the rough start of the log.

By the way, GO SEE THE A-TEAM!!!! Took my pops to see it tonight as a fathers day gift, freaking amazing.
Very detailed. Thank you.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very true.
Shake N Bake....:deal:

On a side note I watched Karate Kid with some buds tonight, Definitely worth it as well. Smiths lil kid is going to do quite well, and Jackie Chan still has it lol.

These 10 hour days are killing me, pretty thankful I am on HGHpro right now, its making me more durable by a longshot. Cant wait to lift tomorrow, I can taste the sweat.

Currently reading the "Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" by Robert Kennedy, seemed interesting, damn huge enough (you could put on mass curling this book) hoping it has some good info.

More good news, actually going to be dropping the dough into starting my PT certification route :stooges: This means I have even more reason to bust my :shocked1: getting to my goals!

I even got friends who want to see me be a personal trainer as much if not more than I do LOL, one even offered to help pay for it. Amazing friends are rare, keep them when you find them. These people seen me go through my worst times, and watched me crawl when that is all I could do. They have more faith in my than I even try to have, gotta admit, I am blessed with amazing companionship even if I am poor in finances and possessions.

Feeling great, looking great. Picked up a buddy yesterday and his first comment after "hey" was "Dude your getting bigger", and I had my :bigok: moment lol.

Not much to go on, feeling great, happy, energetic considering the long hours(been out of house from 6am to about 10pm every day... save monday I think.). I am thinking my goals of becoming 180 are kinda small...at 5'10 I think 210 would be pretty damn nice ;) *succumbs to the addiction of lifting*

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shake N Bake....:deal:

On a side note I watched Karate Kid with some buds tonight, Definitely worth it as well. Smiths lil kid is going to do quite well, and Jackie Chan still has it lol.

These 10 hour days are killing me, pretty thankful I am on HGHpro right now, its making me more durable by a longshot. Cant wait to lift tomorrow, I can taste the sweat.

Currently reading the "Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" by Robert Kennedy, seemed interesting, damn huge enough (you could put on mass curling this book) hoping it has some good info.

More good news, actually going to be dropping the dough into starting my PT certification route :stooges: This means I have even more reason to bust my :shocked1: getting to my goals!

I even got friends who want to see me be a personal trainer as much if not more than I do LOL, one even offered to help pay for it. Amazing friends are rare, keep them when you find them. These people seen me go through my worst times, and watched me crawl when that is all I could do. They have more faith in my than I even try to have, gotta admit, I am blessed with amazing companionship even if I am poor in finances and possessions.

Feeling great, looking great. Picked up a buddy yesterday and his first comment after "hey" was "Dude your getting bigger", and I had my :bigok: moment lol.

Not much to go on, feeling great, happy, energetic considering the long hours(been out of house from 6am to about 10pm every day... save monday I think.). I am thinking my goals of becoming 180 are kinda small...at 5'10 I think 210 would be pretty damn nice ;) *succumbs to the addiction of lifting*
Sounds good bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Had a decent weekend, even though I had to work Saturday -.-

well not much to report on this except it is effective at mood elevation. I did not sleep well last night, but uh...my ex is back in town, and I seen her for the first time in half a year today at church.

Hopefully the dreams this lovely supp is giving stay "clean" from that subject.

Was looking at killing it at bench tomorrow, but my lifting partner got his leg tore up in soccer today, so I will have to find a spotter or I will just rep out and focus on my upper chest for growth. Friday went amazing in the gym, so I am hoping tomorrow follows suite, I am starting to see the strength increase.

Will provide a better update morrow. Gona nab some sleep, 10 hour days until thursday ....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a decent weekend, even though I had to work Saturday -.-

well not much to report on this except it is effective at mood elevation. I did not sleep well last night, but uh...my ex is back in town, and I seen her for the first time in half a year today at church.

Hopefully the dreams this lovely supp is giving stay "clean" from that subject.

Was looking at killing it at bench tomorrow, but my lifting partner got his leg tore up in soccer today, so I will have to find a spotter or I will just rep out and focus on my upper chest for growth. Friday went amazing in the gym, so I am hoping tomorrow follows suite, I am starting to see the strength increase.

Will provide a better update morrow. Gona nab some sleep, 10 hour days until thursday ....

Sorry about your lifting partner. That soccer is some vicious stuff LOL. I still remember the last world cup where a French player just walked up and gave a headbutt right to a opposing players face. I was like WTF LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about your lifting partner. That soccer is some vicious stuff LOL. I still remember the last world cup where a French player just walked up and gave a headbutt right to a opposing players face. I was like WTF LOL.
Zedan, yah they said something to him and they we're saving it just for the right moment. Whatever it was I think it must have been true...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero V is going to be dropping a huuuge update tonight to cover the last 3 days :p Sorry 12 hour days + church + gym = me dead, luckiliy thats over. THANK GOD for HGHpro, you have no idea....oh wait yeah you do, you made it. hahah!

Anyways big multi post update coming, sorry I kept opening the log to update befoer Bed and would crash, and its too much to do from my cellphone like my other posts. I prefer eating to using the cell during break! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Biggs time.

Tuesday (my seemingly new permanent Chest/tri day lol)

This was a rough day, went in and started with incline DB presses and flat flies. Went heavy as hell and by the end of those two exercises my arms had such a damn pump I felt like kong, of course when I went over to do tricep push downs I realized I couldnt do a damn thing lol. Felt great, but honestly ruined a days training in my opinion. Went too heavy, too fast because I was feeling "too" good. So horrible day....

Weds, Legs day

Legs are

Squats 3x 8-10 reps
Extensions 3x10
Leg curls(single) 3x10
Standing calf raises 3x10

The calf raises always result in my grabbing on for dear life and holding myself up until the pain subsides from my legs. Tendinitis sucks.

Newly added
Wall sits 2 sets of 60 seconds, with a a 60 second break inbetween to finish the day out.

At this point current update on product effects is, still on a 1-5

Mood elevation:4
Sleep improvement:4,
Mental Alertness:4
Endurance:4
Recovery:3
Strength:3
Appetite:4
Intensity:3

I been going in with no Pre workout, and feeling a little groggy after a long day at work with 12 hours raping me.

Now just for anyone who is in a situation that they are doing massive workloads and may be facing sleep deprivation, grab some of this product. No joke, it makes it so much better, and for me I have the opinion that it enhances a mid-day mini nap into making it actually restful. So a 20 minute snatch of shut eye feels like about 2 hours.

Body composition, still trying to hammer carbs to keep from losing weight. Result, still in the 162 range. But with a major change in physical apearance, with the compliments often ranging from "You look bigger" to "Take me man meat!".......okay that last one hasnt happened yet....yet :bigok:

Anyone pay any attention to the NY Pro?

Missy Coles won the Bikini comp

And Winklaar picked up the win for Male Open

Oh damn howed that pic of me get in here >.>

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Friday (no one goes to the gym thanks to it being a holiday...w00t)

Standing DB curls 3x8
DB Rows 3x8
Lat pulldowns with Wide-Close-Wide alternate per set, 3x10
Preacher Curls 3x10
Seated cable rows 3x10
BB burnouts, I heart em dont hate me.

Here in Ohio we have Red, White, and Boom. One of the better 4th of July fireworks I am told, I didnt go this year. I rarely do, too many idiots in one place means stupid things are bound to happen :D

Sat and Sun I have done nothing but enjoy myself, hit up a lil party sat night. No drinking, just watching others. It was partially because my friend was gona hook me up with a chick.

I lost interest in the chick, but her friend was hot as hell. Sadly she has a BF :grumpy:

But hey, Soccer has a goalie, doesnt mean you cant score! :sombrero:

J/K I would never do that, I would hate myself for it.

Today I had off work as well. Sucks because now tomorrow i have to go back to a damn useless warehouse job.

Paying for my NASM course this week, and beginning that. This means hopefully by years end I can be getting my a PT job with a gym at least. Good way to bring in the new year, eh :deal:

Only workout I did today was running, followed by suicides until I fell on all fours heaving, almost threw up.... I count it a good couple sets of suicides if I can get vomit, but this time I couldnt. It sounds crazy but tis a bad wrestling habit from years ago...

This week training is going to look differant...upping the intensity and switching out with supersets. EX will be oh lets say the lat pulldown. 15 reps wide grip, then into 15 reps with the chinning triangle. for 3 sets.

Heres to HGHpro keeping up with the intensity. Can it do it? So far I am thinking yes. This is experimental and will likely hurt like hell. I may switch it up to making the superset going till failure. Still doing the structure, will have it updated tomorrow for my post.

And I will be updating the log daily again, I am on 8 hour days and will stay awake longer than 5 minutes.

Uh....if I forgot anything let me know.

Also, apologies for the 4 day emptiness.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Friday (no one goes to the gym thanks to it being a holiday...w00t)

Standing DB curls 3x8
DB Rows 3x8
Lat pulldowns with Wide-Close-Wide alternate per set, 3x10
Preacher Curls 3x10
Seated cable rows 3x10
BB burnouts, I heart em dont hate me.

Here in Ohio we have Red, White, and Boom. One of the better 4th of July fireworks I am told, I didnt go this year. I rarely do, too many idiots in one place means stupid things are bound to happen :D

Sat and Sun I have done nothing but enjoy myself, hit up a lil party sat night. No drinking, just watching others. It was partially because my friend was gona hook me up with a chick.

I lost interest in the chick, but her friend was hot as hell. Sadly she has a BF :grumpy:

But hey, Soccer has a goalie, doesnt mean you cant score! :sombrero:

J/K I would never do that, I would hate myself for it.

Today I had off work as well. Sucks because now tomorrow i have to go back to a damn useless warehouse job.

Paying for my NASM course this week, and beginning that. This means hopefully by years end I can be getting my a PT job with a gym at least. Good way to bring in the new year, eh :deal:

Only workout I did today was running, followed by suicides until I fell on all fours heaving, almost threw up.... I count it a good couple sets of suicides if I can get vomit, but this time I couldnt. It sounds crazy but tis a bad wrestling habit from years ago...

This week training is going to look differant...upping the intensity and switching out with supersets. EX will be oh lets say the lat pulldown. 15 reps wide grip, then into 15 reps with the chinning triangle. for 3 sets.

Heres to HGHpro keeping up with the intensity. Can it do it? So far I am thinking yes. This is experimental and will likely hurt like hell. I may switch it up to making the superset going till failure. Still doing the structure, will have it updated tomorrow for my post.

And I will be updating the log daily again, I am on 8 hour days and will stay awake longer than 5 minutes.

Uh....if I forgot anything let me know.

Also, apologies for the 4 day emptiness.
My gym is packed on holidays with toolbags..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Really? shame, I go in the evening, about the time most of them will be running off to get drunk and pick up an STD off some random slut.

With it being summer there is a huge influx of tools wanting to just get big arms for the pool. Though what sucks is most of them are about 18 and strong as hell and have good pull just because their young and jacked on natural test. So damn unfair, genetics can blow me. Wish I was 18 again....nope 24 in 4 months....

Thinking about moving my workout to a lil bit later to avoid the mainstream rush of baboons, (get there at 4:20 on a good day) But I would have to push it back to about 7 for it to be worth while doing that.

Still no gym partner though, his leg seems pretty destroyed....it really sucks for him, no insurance and what is likely starting to seem like some blown/torn tendons. But I have re-learned that I am much more focused and effective solo in the gym, I always got pissed at him for talking or complaining about his girl.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Super detailed you are brah... And don't complain about being 24, what I would give to be 24 again! That was a great age for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing clean and press and some douche walks right in front of me and I had stop mid way throng my clean so a don't decapitate him. I scream at him with the fug are you doing!! He's completely oblivious, I calm down and explain that he almost got himself killed...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing clean and press and some douche walks right in front of me and I had stop mid way throng my clean so a don't decapitate him. I scream at him with the fug are you doing!! He's completely oblivious, I calm down and explain that he almost got himself killed...
Yup they walk around in a fog like they are the only one on the planet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yup they walk around in a fog like they are the only one on the planet.
Its all them roids brah, its consuming their mind and they are just so focused on them mad lifts....and flexing in the mirror for 20 minutes. :veryhappy:

Weird, I met an interesting fellow tonight at an amazing church service I went to. Did MMA, can even train me for fighting, maybe hook me up. This place was awesome, the speaker jumped up ON the podium while preaching. Impressed me, I love pentecostal preaching.

Been a good good week so far my friends. Resting will with the pro, but coming up soon on starting a second bottle I believe :D Gona go "remind my friend" he hows me 40 bucks :sombrero:

Kept the standard workout even though I Want to change it up, havent had time to plan out how I want to superset and which workouts to do. Been studying different regimes that are around, and looking at customized ones, and isolating what my weak spots are so I can target them specifically. Those being Biceps(size) and Bench(strength). My biceps wont grow but get strong, and my triceps and chest grow, but wont get strong...Booyah funkay genetics ftw!

So chest/tri

Flat bench(wide grip) 3x10, 1x20(burn out)
Tricept Pushdowns(rope) 3x15
Flat DB flies 3x10
Incline BB bench 3x8
Skull crushers(DB) 3x10

Gona switch the DB on the skulls up to an EZ bar next week, just makes more sense.

Legs was short on time so it was

Squats 3x10
Leg curls(iso)3x10
Extensions 3x10
Standing Calf raises(Machine weight) 3x10

The freaking calf raises make me wanna cry. I have to grab on every time I do em and hold on for dear life afterwards, tendinitis sucks anal. Dirty butthole anal....

looking forward to Bi/back! Gettin pretty stoked.

This cracked me up for some reason....btw how the hell do you post youtube videos now? It seems like they screwed it up.

YouTube- Eric Cartman Poker Face FULL SONG (parody)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if these guys are on roids then they better change their source, I am almost always the bigges guy in the gym...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all them roids brah, its consuming their mind and they are just so focused on them mad lifts....and flexing in the mirror for 20 minutes. :veryhappy:

Weird, I met an interesting fellow tonight at an amazing church service I went to. Did MMA, can even train me for fighting, maybe hook me up. This place was awesome, the speaker jumped up ON the podium while preaching. Impressed me, I love pentecostal preaching.

Been a good good week so far my friends. Resting will with the pro, but coming up soon on starting a second bottle I believe :D Gona go "remind my friend" he hows me 40 bucks :sombrero:

Kept the standard workout even though I Want to change it up, havent had time to plan out how I want to superset and which workouts to do. Been studying different regimes that are around, and looking at customized ones, and isolating what my weak spots are so I can target them specifically. Those being Biceps(size) and Bench(strength). My biceps wont grow but get strong, and my triceps and chest grow, but wont get strong...Booyah funkay genetics ftw!

So chest/tri

Flat bench(wide grip) 3x10, 1x20(burn out)
Tricept Pushdowns(rope) 3x15
Flat DB flies 3x10
Incline BB bench 3x8
Skull crushers(DB) 3x10

Gona switch the DB on the skulls up to an EZ bar next week, just makes more sense.

Legs was short on time so it was

Squats 3x10
Leg curls(iso)3x10
Extensions 3x10
Standing Calf raises(Machine weight) 3x10

The freaking calf raises make me wanna cry. I have to grab on every time I do em and hold on for dear life afterwards, tendinitis sucks anal. Dirty butthole anal....

looking forward to Bi/back! Gettin pretty stoked.

This cracked me up for some reason....btw how the hell do you post youtube videos now? It seems like they screwed it up.

YouTube- Eric Cartman Poker Face FULL SONG (parody)

Good work bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well if these guys are on roids then they better change their source, I am almost always the bigges guy in the gym...
Has that ever stopped them from misusing steroids in stupid ways before? lol. I know alotta guys who said they "ran" a cycle and I look at em and they are either fat as hell, or skinny as hell...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has that ever stopped them from misusing steroids in stupid ways before? lol. I know alotta guys who said they "ran" a cycle and I look at em and they are either fat as hell, or skinny as hell...
That is because like anything steriods with a poor diet and training will produce no results. It is the "I will take this and look like Arnold in 90 days" syndrome.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That is because like anything steriods with a poor diet and training will produce no results. It is the "I will take this and look like Arnold in 90 days" syndrome.
Well those 18 year old bastards with superb genetics and massive test levels already can do that eating pizza every day all day......

I hate them soo much lol :grumpy:

Bi/Back coming later today....and I am going to dig up some spice for this thread, it needs more spice.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
TODAY felt amazing at the gym, but thats not the point yet, backtrack. It seems double updates are my style! :deal: I switched it up finally, the old was getting very boring....

Back/Bi

DB rows 3x10
Alternatiing standing DB curls 3x10
Lat pulldowns 3x10
Preacher curls 3x10
seated cable rows 3x10
left out the burnouts this day and went home.

Chest/Tri, started super setting.

Incline DB press x8/ Incling DB fly x8 , for 3 sets.

BB bench 3x8/ Flat DB fly x8

Called it at that for lifting, did core (back extensions, leg raises) for awhile, then hit the treadmill for 15 and called it a night. Felt amazing like I havent in a long while during this workout. Felt pumped, energetic, really into it.

Dropping my pills grabbing some Zs, gona see if I can get up early enough tomorrow to start some fasted cardio every other morning.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TODAY felt amazing at the gym, but thats not the point yet, backtrack. It seems double updates are my style! :deal: I switched it up finally, the old was getting very boring....

Back/Bi

DB rows 3x10
Alternatiing standing DB curls 3x10
Lat pulldowns 3x10
Preacher curls 3x10
seated cable rows 3x10
left out the burnouts this day and went home.

Chest/Tri, started super setting.

Incline DB press x8/ Incling DB fly x8 , for 3 sets.

BB bench 3x8/ Flat DB fly x8

Called it at that for lifting, did core (back extensions, leg raises) for awhile, then hit the treadmill for 15 and called it a night. Felt amazing like I havent in a long while during this workout. Felt pumped, energetic, really into it.

Dropping my pills grabbing some Zs, gona see if I can get up early enough tomorrow to start some fasted cardio every other morning.
Sounds good bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Went and seen "The Sorcerers Apprentice" last night. I really liked it, probably go into being one of my all time favorites because of the story and Lore used in it, but I think its going to be a cult hit and not mainstream. Still deeply enjoyed it.

Heading out to the gym in about 30 so I will have another double whammy comin tonight.

My wake up and get ready song of the day

YouTube- Five Finger Death Punch Bad Company

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went and seen "The Sorcerers Apprentice" last night. I really liked it, probably go into being one of my all time favorites because of the story and Lore used in it, but I think its going to be a cult hit and not mainstream. Still deeply enjoyed it.

Heading out to the gym in about 30 so I will have another double whammy comin tonight.

My wake up and get ready song of the day

YouTube- Five Finger Death Punch Bad Company
Hit it hard bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard bro.
Go figure I am currently on Z-Pack from the doctor.... I am under the impression they dont give out that anti-biotic very often... So the rest of this week is a breather, starting to worry a lil about this body of mine lol...

Back/Bi

Supersetting

Lat Pull downs(wide)x10 /Pull ups(normal), 3 sets

Seated Cable rows x10 / DB rows x10, 3 sets

Preacher curls x8 / DB curls x8 (not the best "set" but I was feeling hit so I threw these together)

Legs

Standard, not super setting them

Squats heavy(for no spotter that is) 5x5 sets
Leg extensions(iso)3x10
Leg curls(iso) 3x10
Calf raises 3x10
Wall sits, two 60 second goes with a 30 second rest to finish it up.

This week I have not lifted, Like I said I am on Zpack now for some kinda infection, dentist actually gave it to me. Seems pulling that one tooth was only part of the battle...

This is day 2 of the 5 days of Zpack, but I dont feel better so I am scared a lil that it wont do anything...and if it doesnt do anything...well I think putting mass on is gona be the least of my worries.

Definitely using a second bottle of HGHpro for when I am not sick, its gona be extended into my next log which will be a continuation of this one(HGHpro, Creatine Mono, Piracetam"nootropic", Multivitamin, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Red Rice yeast).

Apologies for the current issues, I figured getting that evil tooth extracted would be the end of my worries and I could experience feeling healthy...well, no rest for the weary.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There is a big plus side though! I am on Chapter 2 of my 18 chapters of my NASM course :D

Yessir, you are seeing the live birth of a personal trainer! I appreciate the help from HGHpro and the full team behind it(reps and the company itself) for helping in this goal, the effectiveness I have felt from it is why I am quite happy to be using a second bottle. Without hinderence of infection, it could get scary up in here. ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go figure I am currently on Z-Pack from the doctor.... I am under the impression they dont give out that anti-biotic very often... So the rest of this week is a breather, starting to worry a lil about this body of mine lol...

Back/Bi

Supersetting

Lat Pull downs(wide)x10 /Pull ups(normal), 3 sets

Seated Cable rows x10 / DB rows x10, 3 sets

Preacher curls x8 / DB curls x8 (not the best "set" but I was feeling hit so I threw these together)

Legs

Standard, not super setting them

Squats heavy(for no spotter that is) 5x5 sets
Leg extensions(iso)3x10
Leg curls(iso) 3x10
Calf raises 3x10
Wall sits, two 60 second goes with a 30 second rest to finish it up.

This week I have not lifted, Like I said I am on Zpack now for some kinda infection, dentist actually gave it to me. Seems pulling that one tooth was only part of the battle...

This is day 2 of the 5 days of Zpack, but I dont feel better so I am scared a lil that it wont do anything...and if it doesnt do anything...well I think putting mass on is gona be the least of my worries.

Definitely using a second bottle of HGHpro for when I am not sick, its gona be extended into my next log which will be a continuation of this one(HGHpro, Creatine Mono, Piracetam"nootropic", Multivitamin, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Red Rice yeast).

Apologies for the current issues, I figured getting that evil tooth extracted would be the end of my worries and I could experience feeling healthy...well, no rest for the weary.
The Z-Pack is some heavy duty antibiotics take it easy till your treatment is done.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The Z-Pack is some heavy duty antibiotics take it easy till your treatment is done.
Yeah I am, which irritates the hell outta me. Especially since I thought I was "done" with the infections.

Considering in the last 3 months I think I have been on 2 runs of anti-biotics, different kinds, and now this? Something is not right, and thats starting to make me wonder whats wrong.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I am, which irritates the hell outta me. Especially since I thought I was "done" with the infections.

Considering in the last 3 months I think I have been on 2 runs of anti-biotics, different kinds, and now this? Something is not right, and thats starting to make me wonder whats wrong.
Z-Pack should wipe out whatever it is.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Z-Pack should wipe out whatever it is.
Took the last of the Zpack on the weekend.

I swear that stuff made my tendinitis stiff as hell in my legs, but nothing a good massage and stretch exercise have not fixed every morning.

health wise I feel alot better, but my ear still kinda hurts/has issues, but the explanation I got was day 7 is when I will feel better, up to day 10 I should be progressing. Today is about day 7 or 8(just woke up from nap duno lol). All I know is I am going back to training regardless I cant sit on my bum forevers.

Feeling more peppy. But feeling bleh from not working out. Begining to wonder if my ear is just dry/irritated or something odd, gotta argue with my insurance company.

I do need a root canal soon though, for the abscessed tooth. Another reason I need prayer the insurance company pretends to have a heart when I fight with em. Other wise it will be the harbinger of another infect -.- I could just go get my pliers and do this the manly way :bigok:

Fasted cardio tomorrow :deal: And back to countdowns at lunch, and gym about 9:30ish at night.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took the last of the Zpack on the weekend.

I swear that stuff made my tendinitis stiff as hell in my legs, but nothing a good massage and stretch exercise have not fixed every morning.

health wise I feel alot better, but my ear still kinda hurts/has issues, but the explanation I got was day 7 is when I will feel better, up to day 10 I should be progressing. Today is about day 7 or 8(just woke up from nap duno lol). All I know is I am going back to training regardless I cant sit on my bum forevers.

Feeling more peppy. But feeling bleh from not working out. Begining to wonder if my ear is just dry/irritated or something odd, gotta argue with my insurance company.

I do need a root canal soon though, for the abscessed tooth. Another reason I need prayer the insurance company pretends to have a heart when I fight with em. Other wise it will be the harbinger of another infect -.- I could just go get my pliers and do this the manly way :bigok:

Fasted cardio tomorrow :deal: And back to countdowns at lunch, and gym about 9:30ish at night.
Those types of meds always screw with my gut. Glad you feeling better and hope that root canal works out(I will say better you than I)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Those types of meds always screw with my gut. Glad you feeling better and hope that root canal works out(I will say better you than I)
haha, yes. I think that Zpack dried out my tendons if that is possible. My left knee hurts like hell, my left achilles tendon feels like dry wood, and my left wrist hurts :p Extra Fish oil Time! No more rest, resting is over. I cant wait so I am going back to the gym and not stopping unless its to fall over dead.

Seriously, no more sickness. I come against that!

Root canal is somewhere on the horizon, I have to argue it out with insurance over and over and then will probably get screwed and have to out of pocket it...

I am going up to old mans caves(An Ohio thing) this saturday to do a cookout/hike I am organizing.

Health wise, feeling better save for the dry left side joints. And my left ear still bothers me, but I am thinking.....Is it possible this last bout of infections messed it up to where its just dry all the time? Like earwax isnt made right, and I could just need constant drops for awhile? Cuz it feels like a "dry" pain. Hmmm if only I had 500 bucks to go back to the ENT ^.^

So I am looking to make it officially back "online" next week.

Hell I may start a whole new thread, With a new Title,still including the awesome sponsorship, and do this right.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, yes. I think that Zpack dried out my tendons if that is possible. My left knee hurts like hell, my left achilles tendon feels like dry wood, and my left wrist hurts :p Extra Fish oil Time! No more rest, resting is over. I cant wait so I am going back to the gym and not stopping unless its to fall over dead.

Seriously, no more sickness. I come against that!

Root canal is somewhere on the horizon, I have to argue it out with insurance over and over and then will probably get screwed and have to out of pocket it...

I am going up to old mans caves(An Ohio thing) this saturday to do a cookout/hike I am organizing.

Health wise, feeling better save for the dry left side joints. And my left ear still bothers me, but I am thinking.....Is it possible this last bout of infections messed it up to where its just dry all the time? Like earwax isnt made right, and I could just need constant drops for awhile? Cuz it feels like a "dry" pain. Hmmm if only I had 500 bucks to go back to the ENT ^.^

So I am looking to make it officially back "online" next week.

Hell I may start a whole new thread, With a new Title,still including the awesome sponsorship, and do this right.
Enjoy your weekend bro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well just got done seeing the optomitrist twice.

I have double vision this last couple weeks on top of the ear issue, the dental issue, and the ringing :D :D I love it....not really

It is final that I will make a new thread of the log. HGHpro, Creatine, multivitamin, with extra CoQ10 and Lutein. Diet has been amazing, the envy of everyone else at work Mwuahahahah I am back!(now if I can just get a foreman grill in there.... ;) )

Current diet

oatmeal with vanilla protein mixed in for breakfast, with a cup of Seattles Best coffee with hazelnut and milk(The BEST mix ever, period, accept it my friends). Going to be adding in eggs, some days with yoke, some without, looking into making healthy omlets or just scrambled eggs and a light meat product. My stomach in the morning does not handle most food well so... I have to experiment.

First break: Apple/Plum(depending on day) Cream Cheese and triscuits(sounds small...but half a box of triscuits is kinda decent hah), and a big cup of V8, usually with a couple spoons of cottagecheese.

Lunch: Eitehr two servings of salad with a cup of orange juice, and possible depending on my mood either a turkey sammich, or tuna.

Second break: Lotsa cottage cheese(i heart it), more V8 Usually(the anti-oxidant blend that tastes like cold tomato soup!), depending on what I had with lunch I will have the other turkey sammich/tuna here

After work: Protein shake

Dinner varies widely, if the meal being cooked around is good nuff I shall go with it. If not I about once a week I will get a sub from flyers(Italian) Because they pile on the meat like no other place. Otherwise if I had no salad for lunh, I may do one for dinner but it will be larger, more croutons, add in cold chicken pieces, and ranch dressing. Possibly I will grill beef patties, or chicken breasts if I dont do a salad, and then cook green beans.

Then usually I will munch on sunflower seeds :)

Those are my main meals and I usually consume other snacks, but nothing big.

I dont see how I can stay sick or have health issues with my diet >.< Seriously, Even adding in extra v8, multivitamins, fish oil, my body should be running smooth.

I will let you know right before the new thread. I dont want to wast the bottle and sum odd pills of HGHpro, It provided me with amazing sleep and recovery this far, but I want growth for myself, and to utilize it to its best. Fighting daily.

The Zpack has made me feel tons better, but I do not feel whole per say. The vision issue in particular disturbs me as it is a new layer to the problem...

Should I die, I will will my supplements to my lifting buddy, and he will log it all for ya. And For good faith, I will will my unopened jugs of Creatine mono, and piracetam to pembroke :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just got done seeing the optomitrist twice.

I have double vision this last couple weeks on top of the ear issue, the dental issue, and the ringing :D :D I love it....not really

It is final that I will make a new thread of the log. HGHpro, Creatine, multivitamin, with extra CoQ10 and Lutein. Diet has been amazing, the envy of everyone else at work Mwuahahahah I am back!(now if I can just get a foreman grill in there.... ;) )

Current diet

oatmeal with vanilla protein mixed in for breakfast, with a cup of Seattles Best coffee with hazelnut and milk(The BEST mix ever, period, accept it my friends). Going to be adding in eggs, some days with yoke, some without, looking into making healthy omlets or just scrambled eggs and a light meat product. My stomach in the morning does not handle most food well so... I have to experiment.

First break: Apple/Plum(depending on day) Cream Cheese and triscuits(sounds small...but half a box of triscuits is kinda decent hah), and a big cup of V8, usually with a couple spoons of cottagecheese.

Lunch: Eitehr two servings of salad with a cup of orange juice, and possible depending on my mood either a turkey sammich, or tuna.

Second break: Lotsa cottage cheese(i heart it), more V8 Usually(the anti-oxidant blend that tastes like cold tomato soup!), depending on what I had with lunch I will have the other turkey sammich/tuna here

After work: Protein shake

Dinner varies widely, if the meal being cooked around is good nuff I shall go with it. If not I about once a week I will get a sub from flyers(Italian) Because they pile on the meat like no other place. Otherwise if I had no salad for lunh, I may do one for dinner but it will be larger, more croutons, add in cold chicken pieces, and ranch dressing. Possibly I will grill beef patties, or chicken breasts if I dont do a salad, and then cook green beans.

Then usually I will munch on sunflower seeds :)

Those are my main meals and I usually consume other snacks, but nothing big.

I dont see how I can stay sick or have health issues with my diet >.< Seriously, Even adding in extra v8, multivitamins, fish oil, my body should be running smooth.

I will let you know right before the new thread. I dont want to wast the bottle and sum odd pills of HGHpro, It provided me with amazing sleep and recovery this far, but I want growth for myself, and to utilize it to its best. Fighting daily.

The Zpack has made me feel tons better, but I do not feel whole per say. The vision issue in particular disturbs me as it is a new layer to the problem...

Should I die, I will will my supplements to my lifting buddy, and he will log it all for ya. And For good faith, I will will my unopened jugs of Creatine mono, and piracetam to pembroke :D
Well I really hope it does not come to that but I wanted all the stuff LOL. :bigok:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ear issues can cause equilibrium problems and vision issues...