White Flood: new Fruit Punch flavor review!
- 05-27-2010, 04:01 PM
1.5 scoops WF, and the gym 1 hour later.
2 mile run, easy, I felt a bit run down the last few days.
Alternating decline and Hammer Strength Low Rows, 6 sets each.
DL (easy, because of my back)- 10 x 135, 3 x 155, 185, 205, 245, 265
Alternating curls and behind the head dumbell press.
Stretch and out.
WF just makes me feel GOOD. Endurance was high, focus was awesome as always, pumps were huge, and the workout was just great.
This concludes my log.
Flavor - 10
Energy - 10
Focus - 10
Pumps - 10
Endurance - 10
Yeah, obviously I LOVE WF. It's the best caffeinated pre-workout around. Absolutely lovely stuff. Thanks to CL for allowing me to log this pixie dust er, product.
- 05-27-2010, 04:10 PM
- 05-27-2010, 10:05 PM
05-27-2010, 10:16 PM
05-28-2010, 12:32 AM
05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
05-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Reason I asked about HRB is because I really liked it. I've always been a fan of TRAC Extreme NO, which has been my fav since day 1. But I think HRB was just as good, never had a bad workout with it.
I've been using FocusXT lately because I don't need any pump component while I'm on cycle. It's a pretty cool supp but I like it for brain power/mood at work better than for preworkout though.
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
You should try Lucidrol, man. It's very nice stuff, and stacks literally with anything, from a cup of coffee, to your favorite pre-workout, to a can of redbull.
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
If you guys weren't aware, this flavor (new fruit punch) is on sale at nutra for $12. That's so cheap! Make sure you order up!
Similar Forum Threads
- By HereToStudy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:04 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:07 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2010, 02:51 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:28 PM