My Natadrol Experience (Weekly Update)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just be doing bulleted posts once every week on what I've been seeing throughout each week on Natadrol. I've been on for 1.5wks now, so let's get this rolling:

By the end of Week 1

• Water loss
  • Very positive recomposition
  • Insane boost in teh hornies (libido)
  • Full, dense apperance
I'll post week two results/updates/changes on Sunday.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In, can we get your dosing protocol?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
WOW, a complete biased log, next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have first hand seen IC's reviews on a large number of products made by just as many different companies. His insights are straight-forward and to-the-point, and have been since before he was a rep for any company.

Also, considering the overwhelming amount of positive feedback I've seen on ND, in contrast to the very few negative comments on it, what IC has noticed is nothing out of the norm for this product.

Additionally, as a member in good standing of AM, he has every right to log whatever the hell he chooses.

If you can't take that for what it's worth, then the answer is simple - unsub from the thread.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're welcome to ask me what negatives I see from it. I'll tell you. Actually, I'll just tell you right now:

Dry joints
My strength sucks due to so much water loss. (which is my fault; not drinking enough)

...but I look awesome. :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2

• All of week 1 results continue to gain even more momentum
  • Libido is almost obnoxiously high
  • Strength actually shot up drastically last night during back training

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I have first hand seen IC's reviews on a large number of products made by just as many different companies. His insights are straight-forward and to-the-point, and have been since before he was a rep for any company.

Also, considering the overwhelming amount of positive feedback I've seen on ND, in contrast to the very few negative comments on it, what IC has noticed is nothing out of the norm for this product.

Additionally, as a member in good standing of AM, he has every right to log whatever the hell he chooses.

If you can't take that for what it's worth, then the answer is simple - unsub from the thread.
:bryce: i take it that your on the payroll, too? if not get off the BOZACK!! as for your words"if you can't take that for what it's worth you don't have to reply. i also have every right to comment on the product being i purchased two bottles, mine weren't sponsered. hypothetically if you were a car sales man, and your job was to sell cars, you'll do and say whateveryou have to, to sell those cars so you could get paid, eat and feed your family, etc, etc, right? ok then. i was just stating my comment regarding my personal run on the product, i believe i earned that right when i made my purchase. if "YOU" don't like what i have to say you don't have to reply with your sideways remarks, you f...in cheerleader, go head wit ya self and everyone elso who is co-signing with your comment.
"Don't push away the messages you receive from the wisdom of your subconscious mind"

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My post was entirely polite and never directed towards your character. There is no need to attack me, nor create such an angry atmosphere. I'm not on anyone's payroll - IC is a friend, and as such I support him.

To find it necessary to namecall and entirely sidestep the point of this thread does nothing to help your position. Nor did you, in your post, remark on Natadrol itself - your purchase hardly gives you any right to attack me.

As I said before, if you don'l like what is going on in here, simply unsubscribe.

:bryce: i take it that your on the payroll, too? if not get off the BOZACK!! as for your words"if you can't take that for what it's worth you don't have to reply. i also have every right to comment on the product being i purchased two bottles, mine weren't sponsered. hypothetically if you were a car sales man, and your job was to sell cars, you'll do and say whateveryou have to, to sell those cars so you could get paid, eat and feed your family, etc, etc, right? ok then. i was just stating my comment regarding my personal run on the product, i believe i earned that right when i made my purchase. if "YOU" don't like what i have to say you don't have to reply with your sideways remarks, you f...in cheerleader, go head wit ya self and everyone elso who is co-signing with your comment.
"Don't push away the messages you receive from the wisdom of your subconscious mind"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had this problem when I took Natadrol! I didn't see any libido increase!
Ya, it goes in and out through the day. This is normally how I am anyways, but it's just exponentially higher right now.

I'm more excited about the continued progress in the weight room. I really hope my knees hold up this week on Friday when I hit Quads again. As I said, my joints were pretty dry last week due to all the water loss. I had a hard time doing Back Squats.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome to ask me what negatives I see from it. I'll tell you. Actually, I'll just tell you right now:

Dry joints
My strength sucks due to so much water loss. (which is my fault; not drinking enough)

...but I look awesome. :p
Sucks about the joints, its common with a lot of supps though. I wonder how the Cissus counteracts those effects. Also, proper hydration always helps, too haha

suresha

Awards
  • Established
My post was entirely polite and never directed towards your character. There is no need to attack me, nor create such an angry atmosphere. I'm not on anyone's payroll - IC is a friend, and as such I support him.

To find it necessary to namecall and entirely sidestep the point of this thread does nothing to help your position. Nor did you, in your post, remark on Natadrol itself - your purchase hardly gives you any right to attack me.

As I said before, if you don'l like what is going on in here, simply unsubscribe.
take that:AR15firing::AR15firing:take that:AR15firing::AR15firing: let's see:"whatever the hell he chooses" doesn't come off to me as being "polite" let alone your stickin your nose in other peoples dealings, my statement wasn't directed torwards you in no way, shape or form, but you want to be the one to run his jibbs, then you want to offer me suggestions as if i asked for some, by tellin me to unsub if i don't like it, well i feel the same way in terms of you not having to take the time out to add your 2 cents in, how many brownie points did that earn you from LG? a hero ain't nothin but a sandwhich:*******::loser::****you:
don't know how the hell you figure that cause your on a forum that you could tell someone what they can and cannot say!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's true, IC can log whatever the hell he chooses. That in no way is derogatory nor impolite towards you.

Again, calling me names (which is entirely impotent on a forum, which you point out that we are on), is unnecessary, uncalled for, and impolite.

You are overreacting to a dramatic degree.

I earn zero brownie points for any post I make - I post because I try to learn, teach or lead (and often, encourage). I try to make my posts positive and helpful, not deleterious.

However, out of respect for IC and his log, I feel that it would be improper for us to continue in this vein of discussion. If you would care continue our discussion via pm, replete with your ostentatious adherence to emotion, I would be more than happy to oblige.

take that:AR15firing::AR15firing:take that:AR15firing::AR15firing: let's see:"whatever the hell he chooses" doesn't come off to me as being "polite" let alone your stickin your nose in other peoples dealings, my statement wasn't directed torwards you in no way, shape or form, but you want to be the one to run his jibbs, then you want to offer me suggestions as if i asked for some, by tellin me to unsub if i don't like it, well i feel the same way in terms of you not having to take the time out to add your 2 cents in, how many brownie points did that earn you from LG? a hero ain't nothin but a sandwhich:*******::loser::****you:
don't know how the hell you figure that cause your on a forum that you could tell someone what they can and cannot say!!!!
:twak::saw:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is this your first run with thy drol that is Nata?

I'm thinking of a 4/6/8 with increases coming every 4 weeks.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Crush it, IC! I've got a couple bottles on my shelf that I'll hit sometime this year.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a few awesome high-rep, light weight sessions this week on Natadrol and ASGT! Week 3 Updates coming on Sunday!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
is that a tbone steak hanging where your calve is? Damn!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those calves are sick looking IC. Your arms look to be in proportion to the rest of your physique. The tricep will add the most mass to your arms.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that a tbone steak hanging where your calve is? Damn!
It's possible. I eat enough of it.

You're arms are f*cking tiny bro...:lol:
lol. you're a d*ck. :lol:
Those calves are sick looking IC. Your arms look to be in proportion to the rest of your physique. The tricep will add the most mass to your arms.
Ya, unfortunately this knowledge does me no good when my arms refuse to budge in size. Eh, I'll keep trying...

BRB making arms huge...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 3

Pros:

*Continued Body Recomp (this is becoming VERY pronounced)
* Increased muscle hardness/density
* Elevated libido (not insanely high, but higher than normal)
* Better mood/confidence (constantly hitting on chicks - young and old :p )

Cons:

*Slight acne (all on back/neck)
* Snappy aggression (ask Metroba :lol:)
* Occasional headaches when water intake is low

I know I didn't post any BEFORE pics, but here is a picture taken about a month ago. It's the same picture that is in the new Muscular Development Trifecta ad, and I would say this is about what I looked like when I started ND. This is when I was doing 20mins of cardio, 4x/wk...

And here are the pics from this morning. I am not doing ANY cardio, and calories are HIGHER than they were in the original picture...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looking good (super homo)

arms looking bigger...seriously with a sick vein. Midsection is lean..mich leaner than when u were on epi.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are you going full9 or 6/9 I was thinking of both for July... will be watching your reaction to the 9 closely

Bacya

Awards
What kind of strength gains are you seeing with ND. List some concrete numbers just so we can get an idea.

Ive heard that ND is pretty good for strength, more so than size...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of strength gains are you seeing with ND. List some concrete numbers just so we can get an idea.

Ive heard that ND is pretty good for strength, more so than size...
It's honestly kind of hard to gauge. My strength has been all over the place in the last two months. Isolation exercises are for sure going up. Compound movements are down from 6 wks ago, but up from 2 wks ago, so I don't know what that really means. - My knees have been giving me trouble, so that's another reason why it's hard to say with things such as Back Squats.

There haven't been any dramatic strength gains, but I'm definitely seeing better than average progress. I expect things to only get better from here.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, um...Sheamus, how close to your workout are you dosing the Natadrol? and are you trying to dose pre-workout for a possible extra benefit?
Not even paying attention to that. I probably dose my ND about 2hrs from most training sessions. I rely more on the ASGT for my training sessions.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Not even paying attention to that. I probably dose my ND about 2hrs from most training sessions. I rely more on the ASGT for my training sessions.
smart man :biglaugh:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol and probably some herbal T-booster. I don't have one on hand yet. Open for suggestions.
Forma/T911 are amazing... as you know though hahah

T-force from Omega Sports seems to be pretty solid from some of the reviews I've read and its buy one get one free at another site, which is why I looked to see how the reviews were

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forma/T911 are amazing... as you know though hahah

T-force from Omega Sports seems to be pretty solid from some of the reviews I've read and its buy one get one free at another site, which is why I looked to see how the reviews were
We have BOGO at nutra!!!!


I actually bought that stuff a couple months ago and just finished off the 2nd bottle a little while ago. I don't really know what to think about it. Used it in PCT. Can't really accurately judge it. Omega's line is pretty solid, so just going by that I would say it was great, but as far as its effects I'm uncertain.