My Natadrol Experience (Weekly Update)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I blew off the tail end of the reviews. Here's the final review...

Natadrol Final Review

I cut this cycle short. I planned 8 weeks, but only ended up running 6 weeks. I feel my dosing schedule was less than optimal and made the compound peek too early. I had awesome results in the 6 weeks, but once week five rolled around, and especially into week six, I noticed things slowing down and eventually coming to a halt.

Pros*

Enhanced athletic performance
Enhanced physique recomposition
Relatively large strength improvement in some big lifts
Positive aggression
Libido spike
Nutrient repartitioning
Muscles felt dense throughout the day

Cons*

Some acne (mainly just on back)
Slight mood swings
Occasional rage

Here's one of my sets from last night; set 3 of 6 in this circuit. I was pretty gassed already at this point...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
curious as to the response you had... do you think it was the 8+ you did daily.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
just peaking too early, week 5-6 and then platuing. Do you think is around week 5 adding something like T-911 into the cycle could have extended it to the 8th or even 10th week? Or even adding in the new pSarm...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just peaking too early, week 5-6 and then platuing. Do you think is around week 5 adding something like T-911 into the cycle could have extended it to the 8th or even 10th week? Or even adding in the new pSarm...
No, I believe I just should have dosed differently. I did 6/7/9/9/9/9. I should have done 6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9 or something like that.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
so do you think starting off with 8 is going to much to soon??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do you think starting off with 8 is going to much to soon??
From my experience, yes. The less you can take to get the effects you want is where you want to dose it. I was doing great on 6, so there was really no reason for me to bump it up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience, yes. The less you can take to get the effects you want is where you want to dose it. I was doing great on 6, so there was really no reason for me to bump it up.
perhaps bump to 11?

ive been dosing 8 for weeks and i think its almost leveled off, im considering going to 10 or maybe 12 until my bottle and a half finishes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a progressive dosing protocol would do the trick. IC, do you feel that 9 is the ceiling for dosing and that any more would possibly not prove itself beneficial?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a progressive dosing protocol would do the trick. IC, do you feel that 9 is the ceiling for dosing and that any more would possibly not prove itself beneficial?
i starting on 10 caps a day today, i have over 2 weeks on that to find out.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
i starting on 10 caps a day today, i have over 2 weeks on that to find out.
holy crap! how many weeks was your cycle slash how many bottles you get bro? lol I was gonna do 8 per day for 3 bottles, but 10 is crazy! :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy crap! how many weeks was your cycle slash how many bottles you get bro? lol I was gonna do 8 per day for 3 bottles, but 10 is crazy! :D
i have 4 bottles, i started with 6 a few day and quickly bumped to 8. i started 10 about 6-7 days ago, and im about to crack open my 4th bottle. so ill be doing my 4th bottle to completion in 12 days. ill be on 10 caps approx 3 weeks total.

i weigh about 170-172
before pics

these are pics from a few days ago, keep in mind im not doing natadrol solo

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to say at this point. Hopefully we can find out from ax1 what his experience was like.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agree with IC... interested to see ax1's response to the 10. Have never read someone going that high.
pics look great to my friend!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree with IC... interested to see ax1's response to the 10. Have never read someone going that high.
pics look great to my friend!!!
thanks for the compliments army guy, and thanks for serving the military!

ill def post a review on 10 caps, sides, benefits, etc.....on a separate thread in the lg section.

im not scared to try 12 but i dont feel the need to right now, and i only have 13 days left (1 full bottle and a few more)

i overlapped a bunch of supplements, but as soon as my thermolife ebol was finished that was when i decided to go from 8-10.

this is my log should you want to see whats been happening. natadrol was added day 14. im currently still on tforce and thermolife cbol with the natadrol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150291-kim-jong-il.html#post2375981