ALPHA T-2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

ALPHA T-2

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's possible, try dosing reset ad around bedtime-i found this to improve sleep.
    thanks brother, that actually helped me a lot. Good call on the sleep as well.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Narciso View Post
    thanks brother, that actually helped me a lot. Good call on the sleep as well.
    glad it helped.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reset AD says 3 pills spread out in a day. Do you recommend all 3 pre bed or just 1 of the doses?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Reset AD says 3 pills spread out in a day. Do you recommend all 3 pre bed or just 1 of the doses?
    I actually take one in the morning with my alpha t2 and OEP and 1 before bed now. IMO it does it's job and I feel great when waking up. Hope you figure out what works for you.
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Narciso View Post
    I actually take one in the morning with my alpha t2 and OEP and 1 before bed now. IMO it does it's job and I feel great when waking up. Hope you figure out what works for you.
    you have it right!!!

az, i only use 3 caps reset ad for 1st week, then drop down to 2. i feel it is more effective spead out over a longer time frame than using them up at 3 a day. really don't see that much difference between 2 and 3 anyways, imo.
  6. Diamond Member

alpha t-2 continues to shine in recomp department. weight has leveled off at 197-198, f'ing pleased as hell to be at this weight so soon. what i am even more happy about is still being pumped and full with very little loss of strength.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Sounds like a perfect scenario T. I am tossing around the stack of AlphaT and TD Dermacrine from PP with the ASGT sale kicker!! ;~D
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Diamond Member

Sounds like a perfect scenario T. I am tossing around the stack of AlphaT and TD Dermacrine from PP with the ASGT sale kicker!! ;~D
    sounds like a fat tap-out.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Speaking of tapping...

Attachment 33378
  10. Diamond Member

Speaking of tapping...

Attachment 33378
    i am afraid my 1st tap might be premature if i ever had something that fine, lol.

but never fear there would be plenty more taps to follow.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Could only imagine having that walking around my house!!
  12. Diamond Member

Could only imagine having that walking around my house!!
    i would never leave my house. good lord!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Speaking of tapping...

Attachment 33378

Imagine the look on my boss's face when i scrolled down to that image bwahahaha.. i was speachless and didnt know what to say. His reaction was "
    GOOD LORD"
  14. Diamond Member

at-2 is still impressing me, i may have to change my long term goal. i am currently at 197-198, my goal was 190 but my wife told me not to loose anymore weight. she likes me still being big, but toned and solid.

at-2 thank you!!!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Speaking of tapping...

Attachment 33378

damn it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

damn it
    i am all fapped...i mean tapped out. that is prime grade A stuff right there.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

More fap material big guy..

Attachment 33407
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Az....you are friggin killing me

Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Diamond Member

More fap material big guy..

Attachment 33407
    i am becoming a fap-aholic.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Nothing like dying with a smile on...
  21. Diamond Member

Nothing like dying with a smile on...
    i could think of worse ways to go...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM