ALPHA T-2

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i gotcha buddy, i know what you like now........
    OMG IS BIG


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    what is the max dose daily of 3,3 Diiodo?
    600mcg in a day
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. 800mcg pretty sweet......

  4. grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.


    btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Some lethargy medicine...

    Attachment 32651
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some lethargy medicine...

    Attachment 32651
    hahaha, that got my attention-wide awake now, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.


    btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.
    Agreed. Been sleeping like a baby for sure

  8. T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    Glad i haven't experienced this. We'll see tomorrow when I up the AT2 to 3 caps.

  10. Actually the tired feelings are subsiding... ill keep my fingers crossed

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    the lethargy seems to have been temporary, energy is returning to normal level. sleep is still improved but sweating is insane- i am sitting down typing this and sweating- unf'ing real. while i am working out i leave a trail behind me! weight today at weigh in was unchanged, still at 210- look for big loss in the next week.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Stay hydrated big man!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Stay hydrated big man!
    you bet-the sweating from this stuff is insane. i haven't lost any pounds this week, but i am positive that if i keep sweating like this next weeks weigh in will be fun.



    btw-i tend to hold water from the test cyp, so i look at the heavy sweating as a good thing-like i said before, week 2's weigh in should show big results.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. the sweating continues, the thermogenic part of t2 is unbelievable. lethargy has passed, and i feel great-very hot all the time but great!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

    Attachment 32707
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

    Attachment 32707
    holy f'ing sheit-DAMN!!!!




    WOW
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

    Attachment 32707
    mmmmmm Que Rico!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy f'ing sheit-DAMN!!!!




    WOW
    my thoughts exactly
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Stop your grinnin' and pick up your linen boys!! That is one fine piece of ace right there!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Stop your grinnin' and pick up your linen boys!! That is one fine piece of ace right there!
    more like a pair of ace's, lol. lordy!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. I would love to just walk behind her for awhile! Or just have her on a treadmill in my bedroom running as some foreplay...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would love to just walk behind her for awhile! Or just have her on a treadmill in my bedroom running as some foreplay...
    the things i would love to do with her are slightly more x-rated.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. between sweating so much during workouts and working in a box factory it is becoming difficult to stay hydrated. was thinking about adding some poseidon-then i remembered axis has a great hydrater-slingshot, so i ordered some of it. can't say how impressed i am with thermo effects of alpha t-2, damn.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  24. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    between sweating so much during workouts and working in a box factory it is becoming difficult to stay hydrated. was thinking about adding some poseidon-then i remembered axis has a great hydrater-slingshot, so i ordered some of it. can't say how impressed i am with thermo effects of alpha t-2, damn.
    Nice work!! Its good to hear that the product is living up to your expectations!!! THis means that the product is deffinatly worthy of some possible future testing
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

    Attachment 32707
    By Far one of my favorites!!! haha i'm at work and i have to make sure all is cosure hahah this is a beautiful thing!!!!! I would do some serious work!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in