ALPHA T-2

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. ive done it before while on EC... never noticed a diff but never felt fatigued like this before either so this will be a true test!

2. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    yeah im getting a morning headache here and there too... on to some benny for me as well!
    wait what are you getting a headache from?
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
    •   

3. Hope these help with the lethargy/headache!!

Attachment 32643
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope these help with the lethargy/headache!!

Attachment 32643
    chubby asses will help with anything.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Or at the very least take your mind off of everything!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ive done it before while on EC... never noticed a diff but never felt fatigued like this before either so this will be a true test!
    i just took dog for a slow jog in the park and i am wiped out. it has to be the AT-2, i am on enough stimulants to wire out a hippo. took 2 bronkaid/2 adipox v2 along with morning dose of AT-2 and i am wiped out. geez-haven't even took 2nd dose yet, lol.

i think it is nap time, i haven't slept like this forever.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    chubby asses will help with anything.
    i gotcha buddy, i know what you like now........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

8. I just threw up in my mouth!!

9. lol
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth!!
    you deserved it.

if i were still drinking i would have probably hit it-damn, i am glad i quit drinking!!!

11. sorry az, i thought you posted the heifer.

12. Liquor never gave me that much courage!!

13. what is the max dose daily of 3,3 Diiodo?

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Liquor never gave me that much courage!!
    liquor didn't make me brave-just stupid as f'uk.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    what is the max dose daily of 3,3 Diiodo?
    ask dadams or natty.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i gotcha buddy, i know what you like now........
    OMG IS BIG

17. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    what is the max dose daily of 3,3 Diiodo?
    600mcg in a day
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

18. 800mcg pretty sweet......

19. grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.

btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.

20. Some lethargy medicine...

Attachment 32651

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some lethargy medicine...

Attachment 32651
    hahaha, that got my attention-wide awake now, lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    grogginess upon waking is subsiding, and energy level seems up. i will weigh in tomorrow. hopefully the lethargy was just a temporary thing as my body get's used to the AT-2.

btw-sleep remains improved, i really like that effect-normally i have a very difficult time falling asleep.
    Agreed. Been sleeping like a baby for sure

23. T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    The Historic PES Legend

24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    Glad i haven't experienced this. We'll see tomorrow when I up the AT2 to 3 caps.

25. Actually the tired feelings are subsiding... ill keep my fingers crossed

26. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    T and Flawed, I did notice the exact same thing at the beginning. For the first weekish on aT2 solo, a few hours after my first dose it would feel like the Alpha-Y gave me almost a sleepy/dreamy state in the middle of the day, but after a week and a half of continuous use, the feeling seems to have subised and my sleep at night is deeper.
    the lethargy seems to have been temporary, energy is returning to normal level. sleep is still improved but sweating is insane- i am sitting down typing this and sweating- unf'ing real. while i am working out i leave a trail behind me! weight today at weigh in was unchanged, still at 210- look for big loss in the next week.

27. Stay hydrated big man!

28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Stay hydrated big man!
    you bet-the sweating from this stuff is insane. i haven't lost any pounds this week, but i am positive that if i keep sweating like this next weeks weigh in will be fun.

btw-i tend to hold water from the test cyp, so i look at the heavy sweating as a good thing-like i said before, week 2's weigh in should show big results.

29. the sweating continues, the thermogenic part of t2 is unbelievable. lethargy has passed, and i feel great-very hot all the time but great!

30. Glad the lethargy has taken care of itself...nothing worse!! I think this might cheer you up a tad more...

Attachment 32707
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM