ALPHA T-2

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you had me until the bioforge, lol.
    oh.....the bronkaid energy may level out after a week or 2, so if you feel less energy that doesnt necessarily mean that the alpha t-2 is causing it.
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. late, but in T...smash it out bro, you'll get to 200 for the short term!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    oh.....the bronkaid energy may level out after a week or 2, so if you feel less energy that doesnt necessarily mean that the alpha t-2 is causing it.
    yeah, i was expecting that. been taking 50mg bendryl before bed, that is supposed to help.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    late, but in T...smash it out bro, you'll get to 200 for the short term!
    thanks bulldogz, like ax1 said i just have to be more patient. my wife always tells me i have no patience, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks bulldogz, like ax1 said i just have to be more patient. my wife always tells me i have no patience, lol.
    not to brag about my own accomplisments but going from 211 down to 165 took me about 1 year and 9 months. i would go through spurts of weight loss, no weight loss, and sometimes but not often even had weight gain.

    i just took it day by day and let the results come for themeselves. at the time i was 31, i just imagined that i will be 32 before you know it, and then 33, and that if i took it STRICT and worry about being intense 1 day at a time there is no way for me to fail when the birthdays did come. that just made it less overwhelming for me, but i did keep the urgency there at all times.

    hope my experience helps your focus a little. now go order your bioforge, and dont forget to stack it with nanoVapor.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       

  6. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    not to brag about my own accomplisments but going from 211 down to 165 took me about 1 year and 9 months. i would go through spurts of weight loss, no weight loss, and sometimes but not often even had weight gain.

    i just took it day by day and let the results come for themeselves. at the time i was 31, i just imagined that i will be 32 before you know it, and then 33, and that if i took it STRICT and worry about being intense 1 day at a time there is no way for me to fail when the birthdays did come. that just made it less overwhelming for me, but i did keep the urgency there at all times.

    hope my experience helps your focus a little. now go order your bioforge, and dont forget to stack it with nanoVapor.
    hahaha, bioforge and nanovapor, lol.

    btw-i am a recovering alcoholic, so i know a little about 1 day at a time.

    but i seem to do better with the
    baby's motto:
    i want what i want when i want it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. ooo learning all sorts from ax1 nice work. . the teacher is know the student hmmm
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    ooo learning all sorts from ax1 nice work. . the teacher is know the student hmmm
    the guy knows his sheit when it comes to weight loss, i would be a fool not to listen to what he says, lol.

    ax1 and i know each other from another forum, he is new here but has learned a terrific amount in a short time.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Sorry I am late...

    Attachment 32628

    Hope all is forgiven!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry I am late...

    Attachment 32628

    Hope all is forgiven!!
    yup.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry I am late...

    Attachment 32628

    Hope all is forgiven!!
    THAT IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!! num num!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    THAT IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!! num num!!
    hey, back off. she's mine dammit.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, back off. she's mine dammit.
    haha who says we can share??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    haha who says we can share??
    i get the bottom half.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i get the bottom half.
    thats the safer way to go, she possibly could be a butterface.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats the safer way to go, she possibly could be a butterface.
    i don't even care what the face looks like-that butt is insane.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. As long as I'm facing that...she can have any face she wants!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    As long as I'm facing that...she can have any face she wants!!
    can i get an...AMEN!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. don't work on fridays unless it's ot, so i just took 1 alpha t-2 and a bronkaid. my wife just got season 5 of ghost hunters so we will probably stay up and watch that for awhile.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. IN!

    Log looking good my man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    IN!

    Log looking good my man
    going to git er done.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. day 4:

    not really much going on yet, sweating is up. appetite seems curbed- probably a combination of alpha t-2/bronkaid. felt really tired last night and woke up groggy, but when i took my morning dose i was good to go. spent most of the day doing yard work, and energy while not being the bounce off the wall type was very good and i still haven't crashed.

    it is in the 70's with a lot of sunshine-felt really nice to spend the day outdoors.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. SUBBED! Im thinking about adding EC to my stack once my OEP afternoon dose runs out

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    SUBBED! Im thinking about adding EC to my stack once my OEP afternoon dose runs out
    i ran a bottle of oep not long ago and had great results! i felt like results were slowing at the end, so i decided to change it up-but will plan on oep again soon.

    wish i would have had AT-2 to run with my oep.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. just one thing to note-my sleep seems to be improved. i seem to get real tired by bedtime and am falling asleep much easier than normal- this has been the case the last 2 nights. i have been waking up kinda groggy but after i take my morning dose i am fine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in