Cutting Log w/ Alpha-T2 and ASGT

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Hahah ya, it really is
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3


  2. Ok, I will be the dumb one and ask what is ASGT? This is ironic as I just posted a new thread seeking advice on how to keep my weight but get rid of some belly fat. And I had ran across a post on Alpha t-2 and OEP. So I am considering running Alpha t-2 with OEP, but I am scared of the appetite suppression of OEP. I want to still eat while losing the fat.

  3. Looking good. I changed my dosing i'm doing am 1alpha t2 with oep and lean extreme and then 2 alpha t2 about 1 hour before bedtime really working no lethargy during the day.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Ok, I will be the dumb one and ask what is ASGT? This is ironic as I just posted a new thread seeking advice on how to keep my weight but get rid of some belly fat. And I had ran across a post on Alpha t-2 and OEP. So I am considering running Alpha t-2 with OEP, but I am scared of the appetite suppression of OEP. I want to still eat while losing the fat.
    ASGT is Anadraulic State by LG Sciences, its a Pre Workout supplement. And if I was you id run the Alpha-T2 and OEP stack they go really well with each other.
    And as far as appetite suppression goes I doubt it would be enough to where your not going to eat what you need to eat to maintain your weight if that is your goal.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Looking good. I changed my dosing i'm doing am 1alpha t2 with oep and lean extreme and then 2 alpha t2 about 1 hour before bedtime really working no lethargy during the day.
    Thanks man, ya I want to try the Alpha with OEP and lean extreme.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  6. Day 8

    Changed things up a bit since I didnt have the energy yesterday for Bi's

    Tri/Bis/Forearms

    Pre Workout: 1 Scoop ASGT, 1 Alpha- T2

    Skull Crushers:
    Warmup 55x10
    (RP) 75x14x12x9

    BarBell Curls:
    Warm Up 45x10
    (RP) 80x14x12x8

    Hammer Curls:
    (RP) 25x20x18x14

    Tricep Push Downs:
    (RP) 70x12x10x8

    Reverse Grip Barbell Curls:
    (RP)80x12x10x9

    Post Workout: 40g whey, 5 g Creatine

    Was a good workout today super drained of energy afterwards...
    Measured my left bicep and was 16.5 so happy with that

    Motivational Girl of the DAY:
    red( wouldnt let me fit the rump in oh well haha)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Looking good. I changed my dosing i'm doing am 1alpha t2 with oep and lean extreme and then 2 alpha t2 about 1 hour before bedtime really working no lethargy during the day.
    How can u take this sutff before bed! lol the alpha-yohimbine and synphedrine make me very alert

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    How can u take this sutff before bed! lol the alpha-yohimbine and synphedrine make me very alert

    puts me right to sleep. But that is how my body reacts on t3 very lethargic feel that the combo of oep along with the t2 must be having quite a conversion effect. Big T also sleeps well on the t2

  9. Same here, just got up from a nap, I wonder why the alpha is making me so tired..
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Same here, just got up from a nap, I wonder why the alpha is making me so tired..
    Well I know on t3 I get very tired so it looks like the t2 is and my body is reacting in the same way which i believe is a good thing

  11. Ya I dont really mind the naps, and I do like sleeping better.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  12. Day 9

    Pre Workout 1 Scoop ASGT and 1 Alpha T2

    I went on a hike up a mountain by my house today with 40 pounds in dumbells in my back pack. Was pretty gnarley.

    Now off to go do some calves and abs

    Just got home from doing calves and abs,

    Calv Raises:
    135x20x20x15x12

    Hanging Leg Raises
    15x20x15


    Post Workout: 40g Whey, 5g creatine

    Motivational Girl of the Day:

    some biotchch
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    puts me right to sleep. But that is how my body reacts on t3 very lethargic feel that the combo of oep along with the t2 must be having quite a conversion effect. Big T also sleeps well on the t2
    yup, also i didn't show any weight loss on my 1 week weigh in-but clothes seem looser-so i expect some recomp is happening.

  14. you sure that chick is legal, damn!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup, also i didn't show any weight loss on my 1 week weigh in-but clothes seem looser-so i expect some recomp is happening.
    Ya I havent noticed anything on the scale yet but hopefully it starts kicking in a little this week.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you sure that chick is legal, damn!
    and ya i think she is or atleast hopeee haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    na, looks like some jail bait to me
    good thing she's got clothes on, lol.



    damn, i don't think i ever said that before.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good thing she's got clothes on, lol.



    damn, i don't think i ever said that before.
    hahaha

  19. haha still
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  20. And get arrested.... again

  21. nice joke, it'd be worth it
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  22. Wow howd I miss this gem..this log is full of win!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    I went on a hike up a mountain by my house today with 40 pounds in dumbells in my back pack. Was pretty gnarley.
    gnarly indeed
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    And get arrested.... again
    hahaha
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. I'm shocked I havnt seen this till now either. Sub'd

    Just read through it all, the humor/eye candy only enhance the experience.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I'm shocked I havnt seen this till now either. Sub'd

    Just read through it all, the humor/eye candy only enhance the experience.
    the eye candy IS THE EXPERIENCE, lol.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Wow howd I miss this gem..this log is full of win!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I'm shocked I havnt seen this till now either. Sub'd

    Just read through it all, the humor/eye candy only enhance the experience.
    Welcome aboard guys!

    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  28. Day 10

    Cardio/Abs ( to tired to do abs)

    Pre workout: 1 scoop of ASGT decided to mix it with fruit punch juice, dunno if it was a good idea haha I felt like puking after getting done with the track. 1 Alpha-T2

    Ran 1 mile pretty quick for me 6:35

    Then ran 10 40's @ 100%

    Post Workout:20 g Whey

    Motivational Girl of the Day:
    toilet girl
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  29. Freeeeedommmmmmmmmmmm!

    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  30. hey man, been readin the log daily, if you have have the time u think you could maybe post your diet up? appreciate ittt

  31. Quote Originally Posted by roachboy101 View Post
    hey man, been readin the log daily, if you have have the time u think you could maybe post your diet up? appreciate ittt
    Ya man no problem. Its been varying from day to day but ill try and generalize it here in a bit, and hope your enjoying the log!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Ya man no problem. Its been varying from day to day but ill try and generalize it here in a bit, and hope your enjoying the log!
    alright cool dude. i just turned 18 recently but been workin out for about 9 months 5 days a week pretty hard. i'm about 5'11 weigh about 180, wanting to cut down and get the abs goin. i research and research diets and s*** but EVERYthing tells you somthing different. haha its getting exhausting

  33. My Daily Diet

    Alright this is pretty much my diet almost every day.

    7:00AM 2 Alphas

    7:30 20g Whey

    8:00 3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast

    10:00 Some type of fruit like a orange, pear or apple

    12:00 20g Whey Turkey Sandwich or tuna.

    1:00 1 Alpha, 5g Creatine, 1 Scoop ASGT

    2:00 Usually post workout stuff 40g Whey and, 5g Creatine

    4:00 Vegetables like a carrot or v8 juice

    6:00 Tuna
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    My Daily Diet

    Alright this is pretty much my diet almost every day.

    7:00AM 2 Alphas

    7:30 20g Whey

    8:00 3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast

    10:00 Some type of fruit like a orange, pear or apple

    12:00 20g Whey Turkey Sandwich or tuna.

    1:00 1 Alpha, 5g Creatine, 1 Scoop ASGT

    2:00 Usually post workout stuff 40g Whey and, 5g Creatine

    4:00 Vegetables like a carrot or v8 juice

    6:00 Tuna
    How much total protein/carbs/fats does that equate to?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  35. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How much total protein/carbs/fats does that equate to?
    mmm haha let me whip out my calculator
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    mmm haha let me whip out my calculator
    Well I kinda wondered as well, only reason as it seems it might be lower on calories, even for a cut. But in all reality I am about to pass out for the night so everything is a blur haha. I'm sure you got it down pretty strait.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  37. Ok its about 190g protein, 50g fat, 90 carbs
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  38. If anyone has any suggestions on something I should add to my diet that'd be sweeet
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    If anyone has any suggestions on something I should add to my diet that'd be sweeet
    Well are you looking for Tastes Great, or Less Filling?

    Cause if you are looking for either one, I refer you to the 2 Live Crew song!
    The Historic PES Legend

  40. Also have you calculated the aproximate total calories? I would also calculate your BMR so you have an idea of what your ideal maitenance calories are.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) + Alpha-T2 Contest!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:17 AM
  2. Alpha T-2/jack3d or Alpha T-2/ASGT?
    By dre alvarez in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:19 PM
  3. Alpha-T2 + ASGT Powerful Pre Workout Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 08:12 PM
  4. Alpha-T2 + ASGT Powerful Pre Workout Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:44 PM
  5. Alpha-T2 + ASGT Powerful Pre Workout Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Log in
Log in