SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Muahhahaha!!!!! THE ONE AND ONLY IS BACK AND BADDER THAN B4 Bitch3$. . . :fest30: its time to KILL THIS!!! :AR15firing: AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Gotta keep the intensity up right from the start!!! Well lets break this Biatch down!!

Soo I was very fortunate to be approached and asked to test out the new HGHpro by AI. . . .I Have not tried any of the supplements but I have been every interested in there line. I will say I have a decent amount of experience with OTC HGH soo well just see how this one compares to the rest.

What we will be looking for:

Deeper and more restful Sleep

Improved Recovery

Increase Strength

Possible gain of lean muscle mass

Possible reduction of BF%

I want to tell everyone that this will be a fun log and the intensity should be VERY HIGH!!! MUAHHAHA :firedevil: IM a very happy optimistic individual in person and IM A LOUD PERSON AT THAT muahhah!!!! Soo Enough with teh small talk but I will be posting B4 and After pictures as well as my diet so you can see that A im taking this log and every log serious and that this will be all based of my opinion. I will say that this is free for discussion but if you don't like the way i run my log PM me for those that have a vested interest. For the other Spectators MUHAHAHA LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

:drive:

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Diet

Here is my Diet

scan0002.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice start-i wouldn't have expected any less-give em hell.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This should be good...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's a nice fuggin ass... start'n off with a big libido spike ..nice...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, nice first post! Caught my attention :32:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cool me follow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN LIKE SIN LET THIS MUTHA BEGIN!!!!

Love your logs bro tons of fun! Great start and I KNOW you will tear it up!

By the way a little Marley for your Saturday morning.
YouTube- BOB MARLEY - JAMMING (Live)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy to have provided for you. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy to have provided for you. LOL
yup-you definitely came through on that one, no doubt.

move over rover, let kleen take over.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lettin his Freak Flag Fly!!
in high school i can't claim i was an original hippie [that started in 60's before my time] but the group i hung with were serious pretenders, lol.

SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL, that was the motto we lived by.:werd:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Good Morning ya'll and happy Easter :fest30: I hope everyone is eating lots of good food because I won't haha. . .gotta love the diet. . i'll tweak some things but over all im 7wks out so i can't risk anything!!! muaha I want to let you all know that the sleep from the HGHpro is AMAZING!!! most supplements you have to wait some time b4 you notice the effects but i will say that the sleep aspect is instant! Other than that its been pretty darn good. . No effects/affects yet which is to be expected with a product like this but the sleep/rem is instant and for that this product will be very nice!! By the way i'm taking 4 instead of 5. . .the bottle says five on mine but i thought i remember hearing it was a misprint .. . THoughts?

April 3rd

Chest

Incline Bench
90 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 5 225 x 8 225 x 8 225 x 8

Dumbell Press
100 x 10 90 x 12 85 x 10 70 x 10

Comment: This last set here was done as wide as i could without losing bad form!! Im trying to develope the outside of my chest better! So we focus on a very wide squeeze!! :AR15firing:

Russian Ball Twists
2.5 x 20 2.5 x 20 2.5 x 20 2.5 x20

Bar Dips
0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15 40 x 6

Comment: Had another BBin body show me that with a 40lbs weight and i was like God DAAAM MAN!!! haha sooo much harder!! So these next couple of times i'll trying to focus on weighted bar dips

Incline DB Flys
40 x 15 40 x 12 40 x 12 40 x 12

Comment: I had to focus on my form!! I could have gone up but i wanted to focus on the right form and the SQUEEZE baby!!! I need that big Barrel chest baby!! DAAAAMM!!

Cardio 25 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training. . . 1 minute hard on elliptical 3 minutes rest.

Let me tell you what!! My muscle endurance is totally fine but when it comes to my vascular endurance haha i'm still working on it!!! I sweat more doing this than anything else haha!!! but little by little we go and I found out that i'm at 6.7% Bf at 211.8. . .I was happy with that soo things are going right as I had planned

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 5/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5-10

Let me explain the 5/10. . .the reason why i'm giving it this right now isn't because I don't like the product but because I'm just not sure! Its a 50/50 shot right now. . . so when you look at the 5/10 don't think WHOA!!! WTF just remember its only the 2nd day taking it!! :AR15firing: I'm sure all of these things will raise in the next couple of weeks!! with my experience it will act fairly slow but that is what suppose to happen.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Well I just want to make sure that i stay updated ya'll!!! Hey wish me luck everybody!! haha I'm going to the women's family's house for Easter and than I do believe were going to my Family's house!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :fest30: So things are apparently going well with me and her and well let me tell you what!! I love GOD'S Natural beauty but I never helps when man tampers too hahahah!!! :eek:p: Anyways!!

Today - April 4th

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10

My Chest doesn't hurt as bad as it normally would!!! I will say i have the doms on my back from deadlifts on friday! Holly Shizzle!!! hahah i'll have to do another update on this log haha. . well Apparently i just got my head all wrapped up about this new women haha!! :drive: :32: well what do ya do hahah besides fix it!!! I'll takecare of it a touch later!! I must go now and get ready!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I'M IN THE ZONE BABY!! :smite:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Lettin his Freak Flag Fly!!
Gotta let his freak flag hang out baby!!! I mean the man was a great contribution to the musical industry!!! Most have no idea!! :AR15firing:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just want to make sure that i stay updated ya'll!!! Hey wish me luck everybody!! haha I'm going to the women's family's house for Easter and than I do believe were going to my Family's house!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :fest30: So things are apparently going well with me and her and well let me tell you what!! I love GOD'S Natural beauty but I never helps when man tampers too hahahah!!! :eek:p: Anyways!!

Today - April 4th

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10

My Chest doesn't hurt as bad as it normally would!!! I will say i have the doms on my back from deadlifts on friday! Holly Shizzle!!! hahah i'll have to do another update on this log haha. . well Apparently i just got my head all wrapped up about this new women haha!! :drive: :32: well what do ya do hahah besides fix it!!! I'll takecare of it a touch later!! I must go now and get ready!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I'M IN THE ZONE BABY!! :smite:
Just watch the 10/10 for sleep as it converts strength and recover to higher numbers while this log continues, the other aspects will be enhanced by accumulation of the rest you get.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, glad to see things are working out with the girl. having a steady woman in your life can be a stabilizing influence. also glad to see you put priorities on family, man that is really where it's at.:cheers:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like your rating system. I especially like the 10/10 on sleep already.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM IN DIS!!! Come on Big A show these boys how its done!

I like the diet(may copy a few things)... great first review...and yes it does get much better!

The strength you walk into the gym not feeling like you got stronger...but then bam...the weight feels lighter. Its like magic! haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal already seeing some extra recovery, I believe sleep and recovery were the main goals on this one so seeing impovements there first is a good thing. Nate is pretty damn slick with the witch pot for sure for him it is just a lil eye of newt and wing of bat, then powder and cap = Bad Azz Supp!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....Glad to hear that the great sleep has already started!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Hahah life is sooo good right now everyone!!! haha all I can say is that its truely amazing what happens when things just click!!! haha Im on top of the world right now!!! :AR15firing:

April 5th

Monday's are always my busy days!!! I will be working out my legs from 5:30-6:30 and than i have competitive table tennis from 7:00-9:00p.m and than I will be going and spending some time with teh lucky lady!! hahah sooo its just jammed packed!!! I will update the Legs possible tonight at her house we'll see!! hahah but n e ways let me update ya with teh HGHpro. . . I will say that i have noticed a slight increase libido which i'm always down for!!! its just enough to get me going!! haha i already have the libido of an angry lion in heat battling for a new lioness but its just a slight edge that i truely enjoy!! haha the sleep is marvelous and i do appreciate a product that helps sleep through out the night. . .i will say on thing that i notice with these products is that is a much lighter sleep so I will wake up randomly through out the night. . . but all in all Im diggin it.

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10
Libido - 6/10

Little by little we go. . .I love the wait with HGH products. . .haha its a new dawn of the supplementation and I'm very pleased to be a product of the new age!!

By the way i took my BF% this Satuday and i'm down to 6.7% BABY!!! Hell ya!! :drive:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Hahah life is sooo good right now everyone!!! haha all I can say is that its truely amazing what happens when things just click!!! haha Im on top of the world right now!!! :AR15firing:

April 5th

Monday's are always my busy days!!! I will be working out my legs from 5:30-6:30 and than i have competitive table tennis from 7:00-9:00p.m and than I will be going and spending some time with teh lucky lady!! hahah sooo its just jammed packed!!! I will update the Legs possible tonight at her house we'll see!! hahah but n e ways let me update ya with teh HGHpro. . . I will say that i have noticed a slight increase libido which i'm always down for!!! its just enough to get me going!! haha i already have the libido of an angry lion in heat battling for a new lioness but its just a slight edge that i truely enjoy!! haha the sleep is marvelous and i do appreciate a product that helps sleep through out the night. . .i will say on thing that i notice with these products is that is a much lighter sleep so I will wake up randomly through out the night. . . but all in all Im diggin it.

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10
Libido - 6/10

Little by little we go. . .I love the wait with HGH products. . .haha its a new dawn of the supplementation and I'm very pleased to be a product of the new age!!

By the way i took my BF% this Satuday and i'm down to 6.7% BABY!!! Hell ya!! :drive:
Getting very low... that's about where I am right now give or take... more give...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Getting very low... that's about where I am right now give or take... more give...
Hell to the ya big man!!! i can't wait. . im going to shoot for a sold 3% pinch test. . that way i should be a true 5%. . .or at least that what they say!! :AR15firing:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

April 5th

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10
Libido - 6/10

Very nice!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :eek:p: AAAAAAAWOOOOOOGGGAAAAA!!!! :eek:p:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound like a pretty sweet Monday: Legs Day, Table Tennis, Time w/The Lady Friend!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
That does sound like a pretty sweet Monday: Legs Day, Table Tennis, Time w/The Lady Friend!
I wouldn't want it any other way brutha!!! :AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Time to add a little BOOM BOOM BOOM.

always in for the chick pic!:censored:

btw-congrats on 6.7%, it seems like just yesterday you were bulking.:drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Not Good Enough for teh competition baby!! muhaha going even lower!!! YOU KNOW!!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!

permanabol

Awards
6.7 is lowww how much you weighing at that percent?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I am late bro. I am defn in for the ride!!!!!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

April 5th

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - N/A
Strength - 5/10
Libido - 6/10

good to know sleep was excellent. 6.7 % wow

Time to add a little BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Bang bang bang

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good stuff packed in that tiny bikini.:fest06::bling:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

OMFG let me tell you what every body!!! First off HOT DAM!!! I LOVE WOMEN!!! hahah second of all OOOOOOOHHH MAAAAN!!!! My legs are shot!!! I normally get the doms so it's not to bad the day after!! hahah not this time around!!! I mean there sore now and i'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow and the day after that!! hahaha!!! Doing HIGH REPS for str and DEFFINITION BABY!!! Check it out!!!

Legs April 5th

Rear Squat (Ass 2 da Grass)
135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 325 x 17

Comment: I had spotters but i couldn't do 20 because my back was being bent my the weight and my form went to ****!! I was yelled at by my PL coach and then he told me thats not acceptable and i said i know but i was worried about my back! haha sooo we got over it and than did front squats!

Front Squats (Ass 2 da Grass)
205 x 15 205 x 15

Super Set with Leg Extension
135 x 21 135 x 21 >> One Leggeded 70 x 18 70 x 18

Good Mornings
90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15

OMFG hahah!! this was an amazing work out!! and i was having a hell of time walking out of the gym!!! hahah than i had to do

2 hrs of table tennis

late night cardio :eek:p:

haha soo my legs are toast today!! haha and my lower back is feeling a lil tight but we'll get through it!!! Today is a back session. . haha all rowing movements so my belt will be worn again!! haha its a huge help especially doing reps of 15+ for squats!! Front/rear/good mornings!!! haha

Sleep - 10/10
Recovery - 6/10
Pumps - N/A
Vascularity N/A
Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
Strength - 6/10
Libido - 6/10

Overall I'm liking this product and i can't wait till weeks 3-4 when she is just coursing through the veins!!