SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 11 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    up 1.5lbs... something if fishy here i remember when i was gainin on a cut lol, NJ tho bud. Very inspirational!!
    I looked at all the contents and nothing thats on the banned NANBF list so we good to go!!! it's just an intune diet with hard work!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I looked at all the contents and nothing thats on the banned NANBF list so we good to go!!! it's just an intune diet with hard work!!
    so what youre saying is my reduced fat cheez-its and sugar free rockstars arent cutting it? them are fighting words lol!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

so what youre saying is my reduced fat cheez-its and sugar free rockstars arent cutting it? them are fighting words lol!!
    hahah To each their own my friend haha I can't wait when i can just eat!! you would think 8weeks on a diet is nothing but dam!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

hahah To each their own my friend haha I can't wait when i can just eat!! you would think 8weeks on a diet is nothing but dam!
    lol i was being sarcastic.

dieting sux, did 4months keto... never again
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

lol i was being sarcastic.

dieting sux, did 4months keto... never again
    I know big man!! haha i was born but not yesterday

Name:  BOOM!.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  432.9 KB
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am guessing her name is Joe? Cuz "I wanna eat at Joe's!!!"
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am guessing her name is Joe? Cuz "I wanna eat at Joe's!!!"
    joe's world famous taco's.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking Day 13 Continued

Well Good Morning Eeeeevvvveeerrrrryyyy boooooodddeeeeee hahah Another beautiful day here but my ass is a tired hahah i was up later than I wanted to be and after all of the punishment my body took I walked 4.5 miles around a lake talking with the lady friend and than had to do some cardio of our own woooo hooooo!!!! hahah after watchin about hmmmm 45mins of a movie b4 all was said in done it was about 12:30 and i had to wake up at 6:10a.m. know for some it may not be a big deal for sum but after a two a day and sooo much cardio im friggin exhausted today. . .COFFEEE HERE WE GO!!!! :Ar15firiing:

April 14th Shoulders/Tri's

Standing Shoulder Press
    90 x 10 145 x 13 160 x 8 + 5 (the +5 was the help of my PL Coach)

Comment: WHoa it was a slower start for my shoulders but after this routine i'm always ready to rock and roll. I was a touch worried about the second time around being lethargic due to the fact that My body had gotten its pump on earlier but after the last set of Standing shoulder press i was ready to go baby!!!

Dumbell Press
    90 x 15 90 x 10 70 x 15

Comment: hahah i to failure the first set and let me tell you want!! that was probably not the smartest thing i have done in a while

Inner head Tricep Ext
    47.5 x 15 42.5 x 20 47.5 x 17 42.5 x 20

Side Delt raises/rear delt raises
    20 x 20 25 x 15 20 x 15> 10 x 15 7.5 x 20 7.5 x 20

Stairmaster
    15minutes speed ranging from 14 to 7 high interval training

Walk around Lake of the Isles
    4.5miles

Late Night muhahah 30-45mins

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

I'm enjoying thouroughly the quality of sleep that i'm getting when i'm sleeping!!! Although im beat today!!! OMG Beat!!! hahah i need some more sleep right about know haha!!! The intensity in the gym was great!!! absolute ly great!!! +1 on the vascularity. . i'm sure its a combination of product and low bf because i'm like a road map when i'm done lifting!!! the blood is flowing!!! The only way to take this is the 2 + 2 split imo. . . . 2 is enought to help aid your sleep were 4 just knocks you out and than you become very restless. At least that was my reaction after some time dosing +4 b4 bedtime. I won't knock n e one that is doing the + 4 at night but i like the way i feel after taking 2 and workin out!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BTW, it is rare, but the HS DY Row is a hell of a machine. It took me awhile to figure out what the DY stood for (Dorain Yates), but I love how the handle is not completely supinated to save the wrists.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. AI Sports Nutrition

Well Good Morning Eeeeevvvveeerrrrryyyy boooooodddeeeeee hahah Another beautiful day here but my ass is a tired hahah i was up later than I wanted to be and after all of the punishment my body took I walked 4.5 miles around a lake talking with the lady friend and than had to do some cardio of our own woooo hooooo!!!! hahah after watchin about hmmmm 45mins of a movie b4 all was said in done it was about 12:30 and i had to wake up at 6:10a.m. know for some it may not be a big deal for sum but after a two a day and sooo much cardio im friggin exhausted today. . .COFFEEE HERE WE GO!!!! :Ar15firiing:

April 14th Shoulders/Tri's

Standing Shoulder Press
    90 x 10 145 x 13 160 x 8 + 5 (the +5 was the help of my PL Coach)

Comment: WHoa it was a slower start for my shoulders but after this routine i'm always ready to rock and roll. I was a touch worried about the second time around being lethargic due to the fact that My body had gotten its pump on earlier but after the last set of Standing shoulder press i was ready to go baby!!!

Dumbell Press
    90 x 15 90 x 10 70 x 15

Comment: hahah i to failure the first set and let me tell you want!! that was probably not the smartest thing i have done in a while

Inner head Tricep Ext
    47.5 x 15 42.5 x 20 47.5 x 17 42.5 x 20

Side Delt raises/rear delt raises
    20 x 20 25 x 15 20 x 15> 10 x 15 7.5 x 20 7.5 x 20

Stairmaster
    15minutes speed ranging from 14 to 7 high interval training

Walk around Lake of the Isles
    4.5miles

Late Night muhahah 30-45mins

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

I'm enjoying thouroughly the quality of sleep that i'm getting when i'm sleeping!!! Although im beat today!!! OMG Beat!!! hahah i need some more sleep right about know haha!!! The intensity in the gym was great!!! absolute ly great!!! +1 on the vascularity. . i'm sure its a combination of product and low bf because i'm like a road map when i'm done lifting!!! the blood is flowing!!! The only way to take this is the 2 + 2 split imo. . . . 2 is enought to help aid your sleep were 4 just knocks you out and than you become very restless. At least that was my reaction after some time dosing +4 b4 bedtime. I won't knock n e one that is doing the + 4 at night but i like the way i feel after taking 2 and workin out!!
    Keep rocking bro BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Sorry I'm late bro, been busy lately. But I'm definately in for this

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Keep rocking bro BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!
    Thankya saaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sorry I'm late bro, been busy lately. But I'm definately in for this

//CC
    Bought time brutha mang!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

lookin good!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking Day 14

ZOOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOM!!!! hahah well ya'll comin in live at 9:50a.m. from Minnesota BABY!!! haha yesterday was a LONG DAY!!! haha soo wednesday night stayed up way past my bed time and so yesterday I had to wake up at the azz crack of dawn get ready and than prepare my self for a TWINS GAME haha. . . it was wonderful. . even though i was was wiped i mustarded up energy to meet a vendor at the game right behind home plate i would say hmmm 20 rows up in the new TARGET FIELD baby!! than took measurements that i will have to post lata tonight after my leg work out and I had some AMAZING SLEEP LAST night!!! I'm tellin ya. . popin 2 pre work out and 2 b4 bed is the way 2 go! My recovery is great because i have been blasting my legs non stop with cardio and training and they have been sore but have been recovering with in two days!!! I'm enjoying it!! they have shrank in size but they are getting more defined. I expected this to happen with my diet in all, . . . i just need my quads to pop out and i will be set. . .and hammys haha sooo with that being said here is my work out from yesterday

April 15th Thursday

DB Trap Raises
    70 x 20 90 x 15 80 x 20

Ez Bar Curls
    Wide Grip 65 x 15 Inner Grip 65 x 13 Wide Grip 65 x 12

Comment: I had done some nice slow hammer curls yesterday and let me tell you my biceps were still pretty darn sore!! i figure since i don't have an arm day just to focus on em on tuesday's and thursdays

Abs
    Romain Chair Leg Raises
    0 x 20 0 x 15 0 x 15

Cardio
    Precor Elyptical THingy
    High Intensity 1 minute incline 18 resistance 15
    Low Intensity 3 minutes rest at incline 10 resistance 8
    Cycle through this until thirty minutes is up.

Current Weight - 213.5

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 8/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

Well everybody i will just say that this is going very well and i'm very please with everything soo far. my main focus is my legs so with that being said i will try and take some pictures tonight or tomorrow and post'm to show you where i'm at
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow it just keeps going well... very consistant...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Sounds great my man! Getting more defined for summer aint a bad thing
    Keep at my man!!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sounds great my man! Getting more defined for summer aint a bad thing
    Keep at my man!!

//CC
    LEan and Mean for the show and than going to run a cycle for the summer to stack on about 10-15lbs and than cruise into the next show muahahh!!!! Can't wait!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow it just keeps going well... very consistant...
    You know dream!!! You its the product because the weight has been changing but my eating hasn't soo its a nice thing i tell ya! that is the nice part about being dedicated and testing product on a diet you can accurately log the product because your eating regimen isn't changing!!
  19. AI Sports Nutrition

ZOOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOM!!!! hahah well ya'll comin in live at 9:50a.m. from Minnesota BABY!!! haha yesterday was a LONG DAY!!! haha soo wednesday night stayed up way past my bed time and so yesterday I had to wake up at the azz crack of dawn get ready and than prepare my self for a TWINS GAME haha. . . it was wonderful. . even though i was was wiped i mustarded up energy to meet a vendor at the game right behind home plate i would say hmmm 20 rows up in the new TARGET FIELD baby!! than took measurements that i will have to post lata tonight after my leg work out and I had some AMAZING SLEEP LAST night!!! I'm tellin ya. . popin 2 pre work out and 2 b4 bed is the way 2 go! My recovery is great because i have been blasting my legs non stop with cardio and training and they have been sore but have been recovering with in two days!!! I'm enjoying it!! they have shrank in size but they are getting more defined. I expected this to happen with my diet in all, . . . i just need my quads to pop out and i will be set. . .and hammys haha sooo with that being said here is my work out from yesterday

April 15th Thursday

DB Trap Raises
    70 x 20 90 x 15 80 x 20

Ez Bar Curls
    Wide Grip 65 x 15 Inner Grip 65 x 13 Wide Grip 65 x 12

Comment: I had done some nice slow hammer curls yesterday and let me tell you my biceps were still pretty darn sore!! i figure since i don't have an arm day just to focus on em on tuesday's and thursdays

Abs
    Romain Chair Leg Raises
    0 x 20 0 x 15 0 x 15

Cardio
    Precor Elyptical THingy
    High Intensity 1 minute incline 18 resistance 15
    Low Intensity 3 minutes rest at incline 10 resistance 8
    Cycle through this until thirty minutes is up.

Current Weight - 213.5

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 8/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

Well everybody i will just say that this is going very well and i'm very please with everything soo far. my main focus is my legs so with that being said i will try and take some pictures tonight or tomorrow and post'm to show you where i'm at
    Sounds good this deserves some BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You know dream!!! You its the product because the weight has been changing but my eating hasn't soo its a nice thing i tell ya! that is the nice part about being dedicated and testing product on a diet you can accurately log the product because your eating regimen isn't changing!!
    Yah and if does your monitoring it very closely... brings dialed in to a whole new level...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

MY MAN!!! hahah PEm holding it down mang!!! I like it. . i love it!!! I want some mooo of it!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

train hard win easy!! I like your style bud
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

train hard win easy!! I like your style bud
    I mean there's not much to it once it's honed in. . . its just getting there that becomes the pain in the butt
  24. Diamond Member

batter up!!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

hahah thats what im saying I want the one on the left mind takin the right?
  26. Diamond Member

hahah thats what im saying I want the one on the left mind takin the right?
    they both look fine to me.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

This is true. . .i mean. . . im not one to complain really hahah!!!
  28. Diamond Member

This is true. . .i mean. . . im not one to complain really hahah!!!
    hell, they could be twins....yumm!
  29. AI Sports Nutrition

I am wondering if they are switch hitters.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

IM BACK IN THE MIX WOOOO!!!

PLAYA WHAT THE HECK! YOUR KICKING THIS LOG IN THE CHEST! Gaining lean muscle while trying to cut...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON?!?! Oh yeah thats right...the same stuff im on hahaha

Your workouts are well yeah amazing. Good job broda!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Very nice work and pictures... Can't wait to see the legs. That is one thing I am happy stays lean year round on me. I hear a lot of guys having a rough time getting seperation.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  32. Diamond Member

I am wondering if they are switch hitters.
    would be ok with me!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Very nice work and pictures... Can't wait to see the legs. That is one thing I am happy stays lean year round on me. I hear a lot of guys having a rough time getting seperation.
    I'm having that issue but it is my first time really paying attention to my legs!!! i have a feeling that once i shave my legs and i lose all my water i'll be okie!! i mean i'm blasting'm twice a week soo its just a matter of time
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking Day 15

GOod MOrning My fellow AM brutha's!!! Muhahah wakey wakey lemon bakey!!! Muhahahah!!!! Well its currently 9:10 and just getting ready to start my day!!! I'm going to Post some after work out pictures today when i'm at the gym soo wish me luck other than that i fell asleep about 12:30a.m and have been up since about 8:00a.m and i feel like a million bucks!!! haha I blasted legs again RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRR!! !!

April 16th Legs

Front Squat
    135 x 10 185 x 15 195 x 15 145 x 145

Comment: While i was doing these front squats i was focus on the contraction of my sweeps and quads! So they where not explosive movements just focusing on the muscles baby!! AFter each set i super setted with Barbell Lunges

BB lungs
    135 x 15 145 x 13 135 x 15

Pull ups (Wide Grip / Underhand/ Wide Grip / Underhand)
    0 x 8 0 x 10 0 x 8 0 x 10 0 x 6

SLD
    135 x 15 135 x 15 185 x 12 135 x 10

POsing 30 mins
    Cycled 15 mins to hatebread!!

leep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

I'm very pleased with this product and i was actually tellin a friend that i think he should look into this product as a nice recovery agent due to the fact that he is new to lifting and we were talking about post work outs!! haha HGH products are wonderful for recovery and natural str gains. So I do like this product!! I will say even though im a C.E.L. Rep i will tell you if a product is good or not and this is a great product. With that being said Time to putz around the house and i will give ya updates lata!!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

way to kill it bro!!
    Working on living
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Brosef I can't wait to see how you look after your workout. Way to go on the legs. So you are doing the front squats with a narrow stance to hit the sweep. How far in are you able to get your legs with good balance? Like 9-12-18 inches apart?
  37. Diamond Member

keep on truckin, big A.
  38. AI Sports Nutrition

Very nice work bro your killing it.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

Brosef I can't wait to see how you look after your workout. Way to go on the legs. So you are doing the front squats with a narrow stance to hit the sweep. How far in are you able to get your legs with good balance? Like 9-12-18 inches apart?
    I would say 18 inches apart. . .possibly 12 but i think its between the 12-18 inches apart . . . friday was nasty haha its hard doing squats twice a week on a cutting cycle trying to get that seperation naturally ya know. . .hahah n e ways all you can do is Keep on truckin babae!!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I would say 18 inches apart. . .possibly 12 but i think its between the 12-18 inches apart . . . friday was nasty haha its hard doing squats twice a week on a cutting cycle trying to get that seperation naturally ya know. . .hahah n e ways all you can do is Keep on truckin babae!!!
    I will have some more luck doing isolated movements and squats are hell this time of the prep.. I move to leg press/extensions. Plus when you waist gets narrower you don't get as much support for the back, in which case if your going to do squats front squats are the better way to go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM