SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 11 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes that is true but HGHpro was made with only one dose in mind and that is before bed, it has sleep inducers and recovery agents in it specifically for HGH output, recovery and sleep aid. Although hormonally you may be optimized for a great workout the other relaxants and what not would not be beneficial during a workout.
    Exactly it's made to relax not stimulate, I don't know if I want to be that relaxed when I walk into the gym.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products


  2. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 8


    CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOOO!!!! CHOOOOOO!!!

    Party Time Excellent!! hahah its time to Blast these babies out!! haha because i need to get back to work!! I do Apologize with teh delayed Log but I'm just soo DAM busy!! hahah

    Friday April 9th

    Legs!! I do them Twice a week now! TIME TO GET TOM PLATZ STYLED!!!

    Front Squat

    90 x 10 135 x 10 205 x 20 205 x 15

    Hack Squat

    270 x 20 270 x 20 270 x 20

    Calf Raises

    90 x 20 90 x 20 90 x 20

    SLD

    135 x 20 135 x 20 135 x 20

    hahah Let me tell you what!! DAM!! hahah

    Abs

    100 crunches

    Leg Raises
    0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10

    OMFG hahah this leg workout was crazy with all of the reps!!! muhahah you do what you gotta do. . I'm posing every other day!!! FML and just getting lower and lower on teh BF Scale muahah i love in tune diets!!!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 7/10
    Libido - 6/10
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6933

    Nice workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 9


    Well Everybody!! I will say that this was truely an extrodinary day!!! Muhahah!!! I will say i should have ran it by everybody but i tried dosing 45mins prior to a work out and i really did enjoy the results!!! I do understand that this was something that should have been ran by but On friday i went to a professional Lacrosse match with my lady and friends in the clearchannel suite and was talkin to the cheerleaders and mascots about the game and bla bla bla. . spent the night at my lady's place hahah and well n e ways i was runnin around. . Saturdays are my cheat day!! sooo that means as long as its within reason we bee good!!!

    April 10th - Day 9

    I dosed the HGHpro 45 mins prior to work out and well i had great results

    Chest

    Incline BP
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 +3 reps 225 x 7 + 3 reps for second set of 225
    185 x 15 + 5 reps for total exhasution

    DB Press
    100 x 8 85 x 10 70 x 15

    Incline Dp Press
    45 x 15 45 x 15 45 x 15

    Overhead Dumbell Press
    105 x 12 90 x 15 90 x 12

    Inner Head Tricep Pulldown
    42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20

    Dips
    0 x 15 0 x 15

    OMFG haha than after this i did cardio

    Stair Master 15mins High interval 1 min fast 3 mins low

    hahah this was the greatest chest work out i've had in a long time!! haha i weight my self at 214 at 5.9% bf that is a .8% drop since last week. . i know that after a work out you should test BF. . .it was a solid two-three hrs after that i tested my bf but either way the HGHpro is doin what its need to do!! haha up 1.3lb roughly with a decrease in BF muahah thats a +1 across the board. . .im starting to recover faster as well and appetite is starting to increase as does with most of these products. .

    When i dosed before work out i was not drozy i was in the zone!!! My shoulders and arms were expolding with vascularity and tendons!!! muahah!! I think Ai should consider a split dose!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6933

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody!! I will say that this was truely an extrodinary day!!! Muhahah!!! I will say i should have ran it by everybody but i tried dosing 45mins prior to a work out and i really did enjoy the results!!! I do understand that this was something that should have been ran by but On friday i went to a professional Lacrosse match with my lady and friends in the clearchannel suite and was talkin to the cheerleaders and mascots about the game and bla bla bla. . spent the night at my lady's place hahah and well n e ways i was runnin around. . Saturdays are my cheat day!! sooo that means as long as its within reason we bee good!!!

    April 10th - Day 9

    I dosed the HGHpro 45 mins prior to work out and well i had great results

    Chest

    Incline BP
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 +3 reps 225 x 7 + 3 reps for second set of 225
    185 x 15 + 5 reps for total exhasution

    DB Press
    100 x 8 85 x 10 70 x 15

    Incline Dp Press
    45 x 15 45 x 15 45 x 15

    Overhead Dumbell Press
    105 x 12 90 x 15 90 x 12

    Inner Head Tricep Pulldown
    42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20

    Dips
    0 x 15 0 x 15

    OMFG haha than after this i did cardio

    Stair Master 15mins High interval 1 min fast 3 mins low

    hahah this was the greatest chest work out i've had in a long time!! haha i weight my self at 214 at 5.9% bf that is a .8% drop since last week. . i know that after a work out you should test BF. . .it was a solid two-three hrs after that i tested my bf but either way the HGHpro is doin what its need to do!! haha up 1.3lb roughly with a decrease in BF muahah thats a +1 across the board. . .im starting to recover faster as well and appetite is starting to increase as does with most of these products. .

    When i dosed before work out i was not drozy i was in the zone!!! My shoulders and arms were expolding with vascularity and tendons!!! muahah!! I think Ai should consider a split dose!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    We have a rebel LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody!! I will say that this was truely an extrodinary day!!! Muhahah!!! I will say i should have ran it by everybody but i tried dosing 45mins prior to a work out and i really did enjoy the results!!! I do understand that this was something that should have been ran by but On friday i went to a professional Lacrosse match with my lady and friends in the clearchannel suite and was talkin to the cheerleaders and mascots about the game and bla bla bla. . spent the night at my lady's place hahah and well n e ways i was runnin around. . Saturdays are my cheat day!! sooo that means as long as its within reason we bee good!!!

    April 10th - Day 9

    I dosed the HGHpro 45 mins prior to work out and well i had great results

    Chest

    Incline BP
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 +3 reps 225 x 7 + 3 reps for second set of 225
    185 x 15 + 5 reps for total exhasution

    DB Press
    100 x 8 85 x 10 70 x 15

    Incline Dp Press
    45 x 15 45 x 15 45 x 15

    Overhead Dumbell Press
    105 x 12 90 x 15 90 x 12

    Inner Head Tricep Pulldown
    42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20

    Dips
    0 x 15 0 x 15

    OMFG haha than after this i did cardio

    Stair Master 15mins High interval 1 min fast 3 mins low

    hahah this was the greatest chest work out i've had in a long time!! haha i weight my self at 214 at 5.9% bf that is a .8% drop since last week. . i know that after a work out you should test BF. . .it was a solid two-three hrs after that i tested my bf but either way the HGHpro is doin what its need to do!! haha up 1.3lb roughly with a decrease in BF muahah thats a +1 across the board. . .im starting to recover faster as well and appetite is starting to increase as does with most of these products. .

    When i dosed before work out i was not drozy i was in the zone!!! My shoulders and arms were expolding with vascularity and tendons!!! muahah!! I think Ai should consider a split dose!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Alright where's mine!!

    I can't believe those recomp results!! Recomp 15/10!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  7. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    986723

    ohh very interested in hearing how this works preworkout...following along closely on that

  8. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 10


    Well this was my day off. . and let me tell ya what. . i was running around all ova town. . . lil chit chat with Geekpop here and there. . and GYM brutha!! NICE 385 x 3 for 5 sets man!! BIG WEIGHT!!! muahah!!

    Went out to dinner with teh lady friend which was amazing!! had some quail and monk fish with mussels/clams/and scalops haha and she had rainbow trout!! I LOVE FINE DINING!!! hahah n e ways

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  9. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We have a rebel LOL.
    haha my apologies gentleman. . but i had to try it and i would love to see what a 2 + 2 split would be like or a 3 +3 split. . but due to nature of 4 caps at night i think a 2 +2 split would be nice to see!! one constant stream of GH releasing madness muhaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well this was my day off. . and let me tell ya what. . i was running around all ova town. . . lil chit chat with Geekpop here and there. . and GYM brutha!! NICE 385 x 3 for 5 sets man!! BIG WEIGHT!!! muahah!!

    Went out to dinner with teh lady friend which was amazing!! had some quail and monk fish with mussels/clams/and scalops haha and she had rainbow trout!! I LOVE FINE DINING!!! hahah n e ways

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Oh and remember me saying to watch the other numbers go up due to the extra rest your getting, there is definitely something else going on here though, it's outperforming even my expectations...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  11. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh and remember me saying to watch the other numbers go up due to the extra rest your getting, there is definitely something else going on here though, it's outperforming even my expectations...
    Oh ya!!! I would say its a combination of an intune diet with HARD WORK AND DEDICATION to being the best that i can be!! haha i train hard everyday that i'm in the gym and all i can say is the supplements are working because. . .i was losing reps and now i'm gaining!! Proof is in the pudding!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Oh ya!!! I would say its a combination of an intune diet with HARD WORK AND DEDICATION to being the best that i can be!! haha i train hard everyday that i'm in the gym and all i can say is the supplements are working because. . .i was losing reps and now i'm gaining!! Proof is in the pudding!
    Sweet!! mine should be in any day now, just the kick I need ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  13. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,320
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    123299

    So i hadnt peered in here for a little bit and i noticed ur workouts and ur rating for strength for HGH Pro....yeah it just so happen to coincide with mine. Kinda cool.


    The pre-workout dose is something ihave no idea how u pulled off b/c i get very relaxed/tired when i dose HGH pro. But props my friend.

    The recomping effect of HGH Pro is very significant. Your diet being on point is allowing HGh Pro to truly shine. I mean i know my diet can be cleaner at times but i havent gained a pound. Still floating at 193 and after looking in the mirrr the morning, i think i probably dropped a good pound or 2 of pure fat(while on maintanence or above calorically). So it does not surprise that ur down .8% even though u are far leaner then myself.

    Great job broda man. Lets see how this progresses!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.

  14. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    672

    Awesome log so far bro. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this cycle plays out for you for sure. Only a matter of weeks now before I'm a out your way and the insanity will begin!!!!!!!

  15. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    So i hadnt peered in here for a little bit and i noticed ur workouts and ur rating for strength for HGH Pro....yeah it just so happen to coincide with mine. Kinda cool.


    The pre-workout dose is something ihave no idea how u pulled off b/c i get very relaxed/tired when i dose HGH pro. But props my friend.

    The recomping effect of HGH Pro is very significant. Your diet being on point is allowing HGh Pro to truly shine. I mean i know my diet can be cleaner at times but i havent gained a pound. Still floating at 193 and after looking in the mirrr the morning, i think i probably dropped a good pound or 2 of pure fat(while on maintanence or above calorically). So it does not surprise that ur down .8% even though u are far leaner then myself.

    Great job broda man. Lets see how this progresses!
    you got that right!!! Only Time will tell but i will make sure to keep updated pictures on the log too!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Man I just can't wait to get mine. Checking mail every day.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  17. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    So would you mind if i did a 2 + 2 split and saw how that went?? or would you prefer the 4 at night?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Man that is awesome that you got a good workout. I think it would be great if you tested it out but what I say doesn't matter. LOL They just take care of me for my looks. LOL Well it's true in a way... How my body looks on show day that is.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6933

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    So would you mind if i did a 2 + 2 split and saw how that went?? or would you prefer the 4 at night?
    If you want to try that out go for it. Keep us informed of any differences you notice.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody!! I will say that this was truely an extrodinary day!!! Muhahah!!! I will say i should have ran it by everybody but i tried dosing 45mins prior to a work out and i really did enjoy the results!!! I do understand that this was something that should have been ran by but On friday i went to a professional Lacrosse match with my lady and friends in the clearchannel suite and was talkin to the cheerleaders and mascots about the game and bla bla bla. . spent the night at my lady's place hahah and well n e ways i was runnin around. . Saturdays are my cheat day!! sooo that means as long as its within reason we bee good!!!

    April 10th - Day 9

    I dosed the HGHpro 45 mins prior to work out and well i had great results

    Chest

    Incline BP
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 +3 reps 225 x 7 + 3 reps for second set of 225
    185 x 15 + 5 reps for total exhasution

    DB Press
    100 x 8 85 x 10 70 x 15

    Incline Dp Press
    45 x 15 45 x 15 45 x 15

    Overhead Dumbell Press
    105 x 12 90 x 15 90 x 12

    Inner Head Tricep Pulldown
    42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20 42.5 x 20

    Dips
    0 x 15 0 x 15

    OMFG haha than after this i did cardio

    Stair Master 15mins High interval 1 min fast 3 mins low

    hahah this was the greatest chest work out i've had in a long time!! haha i weight my self at 214 at 5.9% bf that is a .8% drop since last week. . i know that after a work out you should test BF. . .it was a solid two-three hrs after that i tested my bf but either way the HGHpro is doin what its need to do!! haha up 1.3lb roughly with a decrease in BF muahah thats a +1 across the board. . .im starting to recover faster as well and appetite is starting to increase as does with most of these products. .

    When i dosed before work out i was not drozy i was in the zone!!! My shoulders and arms were expolding with vascularity and tendons!!! muahah!! I think Ai should consider a split dose!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Very nice. I may have to try this pre-workout dose. I used to dose gaba before working out five or so years ago but it made me feel like I was on a cloud during the workout and seemed to cause inhibition which was not good for aggression at the time.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    So would you mind if i did a 2 + 2 split and saw how that went?? or would you prefer the 4 at night?
    I am a bit skeptical about the pre-workout dosing but ... what the fug do I know!! lol really this product has me pretty perplexed... in a very good way though..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  22. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    234821

    Whens youre contest again bud? I assume pretty quick here I mean youre single digit bf and going on 4%!!

    You prolly look like Rich Gaspari now with yer vascularity hell yeah!

    so wuz ur dinner good? Ive had grouse and pheasent but never quail.

    Next time I in the cities we'll go for a ride in my subie lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  23. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 11


    Well my Fellow AM Brutha's I"MMMMMM BAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! hahah well i was out on business calls all day yesterday so I was unable to Give ya some update on my new dosing scheme!!! All i can say is YUUUUPP!!!
    This is a very nice product so far!!! haha I have been nuthin but please and this is why

    New Dosing:
    2 prework out
    2 30-40 mins b4 bed

    Monday April 20th
    Legs

    Rear Squats
    135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 20 275 x 20 295 x 17

    Comment: I want my legs to be in contest shape and I think this is how its going to work!!! haha OMFG this was insanity!!! Im up 1.5lbs and down BF hahah and STR is starting to rise!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! :Ar15firing:

    Good Morning
    90 x 15 135 x 15 135 x 15

    Hack Squat (Weight Only)
    270 x 15 270 x 20 360 x 15 360 x 12

    Comment: I'm not a fan of the hack squat!! I won't like there has to be a better movement that works the quads because this KILLS MY KNEE!!! and the after math is not all that great!! I have good knee's but when i start puttin on weight that should increase muscle stimulation it ends up hurting my knee's so Im done with this movement haha i will have to find something else.

    Leg Curls (LB per Leg)
    50 x 20 50 x 20 45 x 15 40 x 10

    Comment: DAAAAAAMMM!!! haha just blasted my hammy's and i needed it!! i'm going to be focusing on my hammy's and quads twice a week so they will come along a touch faster!!!

    Leg Extension (lb per leg)
    70 x 15 70 x 15

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 9/10
    Libido - 8/10

    There has been some increases and I do want to say that i liek the split dosing. . the lvl of mental clarity and focus was great and the pumps. . well it was with legs so its always hard for me to notice significant pumps with legs so i'm going for another split dose for a two a day!!! muhaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  24. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,964
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    917950

    Have you tried doing front squats to replace the hack squats?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  25. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking Day 12


    Well Everybody this is what i like to call the 2 fo 1 special baby!! haha two updates in one haha. . .I was on the road all day tuesday and had some very exciting business opportunities that will be coming down the shoot in the next couple of months!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!! n e ways since i was one the road i did the 2 + 2 split again

    this time it was at 4:00 and than at 11:00

    I really like this split and I am going to run with it for the week. . I do believe the pumps will be very nice!! for

    April 14th Day 12 i will be giving the product

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

    I like the sleep better while only on the two do to the fact that. . my sleep is still light but its not as light as it was when dosing 4. I think for my body 2 is the perfect number because it puts me in a zen like state and than I just RECOVER ON UP BABY!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  26. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you tried doing front squats to replace the hack squats?
    I do Front squats on friday!!! I love front Squats! I do my back routines typically on tuesday so i think doing front/rear/ and good mornings would ruin my lower back for my back sessions. .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  27. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,964
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    917950

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I do Front squats on friday!!! I love front Squats! I do my back routines typically on tuesday so i think doing front/rear/ and good mornings would ruin my lower back for my back sessions. .
    Not as much as you think. IMO, back squats put far more stress on the lumbar/erectors than front squats. Plus, you can use more of your lats and delts to "absorb" some of the weight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  28. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Not as much as you think. IMO, back squats put far more stress on the lumbar/erectors than front squats. Plus, you can use more of your lats and delts to "absorb" some of the weight.
    Well I do agree with you but the thing is that i do dorian/unassisted rows/Wide grip pull downs and pull ups and for the first two movements i have found that when i do Rear/front/good morning combination My back is shot for Tuesday's session. . i'm still growing into the show so my wieght that i do is still considered semi/heavy for high rep. . . sooo Even with a nearly perfect front squat form i have to way out my options and I have chosen to let my front squat wait until friday. . . I'm doin sets of twenty so its not as if i'm just doing 3 sets of 8-10. . that would be a different story imo. . . I will possibly try it again and see what happens but we'll just have to wait and see
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  29. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    You said you are UP 1.5 lbs on a cut? WOW I don't even know what to say to that. I had good progress with other products during prep last time not losing any muscle during prep, but wow that is saying something there...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6933

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You said you are UP 1.5 lbs on a cut? WOW I don't even know what to say to that. I had good progress with other products during prep last time not losing any muscle during prep, but wow that is saying something there...
    That is some good stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    672

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You said you are UP 1.5 lbs on a cut? WOW I don't even know what to say to that. I had good progress with other products during prep last time not losing any muscle during prep, but wow that is saying something there...
    That's sick bro!!!!!

  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you tried doing front squats to replace the hack squats?
    I was just about to say that!! Really, I am a big fan and the separation in my quads is getting real presentable right now.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Not as much as you think. IMO, back squats put far more stress on the lumbar/erectors than front squats. Plus, you can use more of your lats and delts to "absorb" some of the weight.
    True even when my back is stiff front squats do not give me trouble if my form is good.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  34. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Day 13


    Well Everybody!!! So far soo good!!! Im loving the split and i'm love the prework out dose!!! I would highly recommend it!! There is an essence of zem as the GH starts to Coarse through your veins. . you go into the gym at peace and when your hands touch the iron you feel a sidistic urge or raw pleasure as the muscle fibers start to tare! hahah its crazy!!! muahhaah

    Round 1 Apri 14th

    Back

    Yates
    90 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 15 195 x 13>135 x 10

    Comment the drop set was needed because on 12 and 13 was using to much swing so to correct it i just did a drop set to get back that nice PULL BABY!!!

    Unassisted Rows
    110 x 15 110 x 15 110 x 10 >90 x 20

    Comment: The Strength is starting to clim and i'm not sure if that has to do with my prework out dosing of 2 caps prior but what ever it is i love it!!!

    Hammer Curls
    35 x 10 30 x 15 35 x 15

    Comment: The Vascularity in my arms right know is becoming AMAZING!!! Veins everywhere!!! hahah I love it!!! I would love to post some pictures after a nice back work out because everything is sooo tight. . . I will try and work on this for ya'll

    Cable Lat Pull Downs (lb per arm/lat)
    70 x 20 70 x 20 100 x 13

    Comment: I will get bigger wings dmit!! hahah and i'm working on my left lat so im always balsting the left more so than the right!!!

    Calf Raises
    90 x 20 90 x 20 150 x 15

    COmment: Just going nutz baby!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

    I love how everything is going!!! prior to my work out i was in a shiit mood haha soo i've been focusing on cheering up!!! Im going to get my tonight so that should cheer me up but all in all i'm likin it alot
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody!!! So far soo good!!! Im loving the split and i'm love the prework out dose!!! I would highly recommend it!! There is an essence of zem as the GH starts to Coarse through your veins. . you go into the gym at peace and when your hands touch the iron you feel a sidistic urge or raw pleasure as the muscle fibers start to tare! hahah its crazy!!! muahhaah

    Round 1 Apri 14th

    Back

    Yates
    90 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 15 195 x 13>135 x 10

    Comment the drop set was needed because on 12 and 13 was using to much swing so to correct it i just did a drop set to get back that nice PULL BABY!!!

    Unassisted Rows
    110 x 15 110 x 15 110 x 10 >90 x 20

    Comment: The Strength is starting to clim and i'm not sure if that has to do with my prework out dosing of 2 caps prior but what ever it is i love it!!!

    Hammer Curls
    35 x 10 30 x 15 35 x 15

    Comment: The Vascularity in my arms right know is becoming AMAZING!!! Veins everywhere!!! hahah I love it!!! I would love to post some pictures after a nice back work out because everything is sooo tight. . . I will try and work on this for ya'll

    Cable Lat Pull Downs (lb per arm/lat)
    70 x 20 70 x 20 100 x 13

    Comment: I will get bigger wings dmit!! hahah and i'm working on my left lat so im always balsting the left more so than the right!!!

    Calf Raises
    90 x 20 90 x 20 150 x 15

    COmment: Just going nutz baby!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

    I love how everything is going!!! prior to my work out i was in a shiit mood haha soo i've been focusing on cheering up!!! Im going to get my tonight so that should cheer me up but all in all i'm likin it alot
    Wow just keeps on getting better...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6933

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Everybody!!! So far soo good!!! Im loving the split and i'm love the prework out dose!!! I would highly recommend it!! There is an essence of zem as the GH starts to Coarse through your veins. . you go into the gym at peace and when your hands touch the iron you feel a sidistic urge or raw pleasure as the muscle fibers start to tare! hahah its crazy!!! muahhaah

    Round 1 Apri 14th

    Back

    Yates
    90 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 15 195 x 13>135 x 10

    Comment the drop set was needed because on 12 and 13 was using to much swing so to correct it i just did a drop set to get back that nice PULL BABY!!!

    Unassisted Rows
    110 x 15 110 x 15 110 x 10 >90 x 20

    Comment: The Strength is starting to clim and i'm not sure if that has to do with my prework out dosing of 2 caps prior but what ever it is i love it!!!

    Hammer Curls
    35 x 10 30 x 15 35 x 15

    Comment: The Vascularity in my arms right know is becoming AMAZING!!! Veins everywhere!!! hahah I love it!!! I would love to post some pictures after a nice back work out because everything is sooo tight. . . I will try and work on this for ya'll

    Cable Lat Pull Downs (lb per arm/lat)
    70 x 20 70 x 20 100 x 13

    Comment: I will get bigger wings dmit!! hahah and i'm working on my left lat so im always balsting the left more so than the right!!!

    Calf Raises
    90 x 20 90 x 20 150 x 15

    COmment: Just going nutz baby!!

    Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 7/10
    Pumps - n/a
    Vascularity 7/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 7/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

    I love how everything is going!!! prior to my work out i was in a shiit mood haha soo i've been focusing on cheering up!!! Im going to get my tonight so that should cheer me up but all in all i'm likin it alot
    Nice keep rolling bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    glad to see it is treating you well, my friend.

    every product from anabolic innovation i have tried has worked well.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  38. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1499

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow just keeps on getting better...
    This seems to be the case!! I'm going to weight in after cardio tonight and see where i stand?? haha i weighted heavy again this afternoon but i had eaten some garbage due to being on teh road and wasn't fully prepaird

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice keep rolling bro.
    We'll keep here going brutha mang!!! i like this dosing and I would love to continue it!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to see it is treating you well, my friend.

    every product from anabolic innovation i have tried has worked well.
    This seems to be the case across the board so i was very pleased when i was asked to do a log for AI
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    i was pleased to see you get a chance to log it too, great opportunity for you.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  40. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,264
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    234821

    up 1.5lbs... something if fishy here i remember when i was gainin on a cut lol, NJ tho bud. Very inspirational!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in