SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That does sound like a pretty sweet Monday: Legs Day, Table Tennis, Time w/The Lady Friend!
    I wouldn't want it any other way brutha!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Time to add a little BOOM BOOM BOOM.

always in for the chick pic!

btw-congrats on 6.7%, it seems like just yesterday you were bulking.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

6.7% is really awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Not Good Enough for teh competition baby!! muhaha going even lower!!! YOU KNOW!!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%

6.7 is lowww how much you weighing at that percent?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry I am late bro. I am defn in for the ride!!!!!!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Hahah life is sooo good right now everyone!!! haha all I can say is that its truely amazing what happens when things just click!!! haha Im on top of the world right now!!!

April 5th

Monday's are always my busy days!!! I will be working out my legs from 5:30-6:30 and than i have competitive table tennis from 7:00-9:00p.m and than I will be going and spending some time with teh lucky lady!! hahah sooo its just jammed packed!!! I will update the Legs possible tonight at her house we'll see!! hahah but n e ways let me update ya with teh HGHpro. . . I will say that i have noticed a slight increase libido which i'm always down for!!! its just enough to get me going!! haha i already have the libido of an angry lion in heat battling for a new lioness but its just a slight edge that i truely enjoy!! haha the sleep is marvelous and i do appreciate a product that helps sleep through out the night. . .i will say on thing that i notice with these products is that is a much lighter sleep so I will wake up randomly through out the night. . . but all in all Im diggin it.

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10
    Libido - 6/10

Little by little we go. . .I love the wait with HGH products. . .haha its a new dawn of the supplementation and I'm very pleased to be a product of the new age!!

By the way i took my BF% this Satuday and i'm down to 6.7% BABY!!! Hell ya!!
    good to know sleep was excellent. 6.7 % wow

Time to add a little BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Bang bang bang
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

some good stuff packed in that tiny bikini.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

9. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some good stuff packed in that tiny bikini.
    No joke. Tiny bikini is still too big.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Talking Day 4

OMFG let me tell you what every body!!! First off HOT DAM!!! I LOVE WOMEN!!! hahah second of all OOOOOOOHHH MAAAAN!!!! My legs are shot!!! I normally get the doms so it's not to bad the day after!! hahah not this time around!!! I mean there sore now and i'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow and the day after that!! hahaha!!! Doing HIGH REPS for str and DEFFINITION BABY!!! Check it out!!!

Legs April 5th

Rear Squat (Ass 2 da Grass)
    135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 325 x 17

Comment: I had spotters but i couldn't do 20 because my back was being bent my the weight and my form went to ****!! I was yelled at by my PL coach and then he told me thats not acceptable and i said i know but i was worried about my back! haha sooo we got over it and than did front squats!

Front Squats (Ass 2 da Grass)
    205 x 15 205 x 15

Super Set with Leg Extension
    135 x 21 135 x 21 >> One Leggeded 70 x 18 70 x 18

Good Mornings
    90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15

OMFG hahah!! this was an amazing work out!! and i was having a hell of time walking out of the gym!!! hahah than i had to do

2 hrs of table tennis

late night cardio

haha soo my legs are toast today!! haha and my lower back is feeling a lil tight but we'll get through it!!! Today is a back session. . haha all rowing movements so my belt will be worn again!! haha its a huge help especially doing reps of 15+ for squats!! Front/rear/good mornings!!! haha

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 6/10
    Libido - 6/10

Overall I'm liking this product and i can't wait till weeks 3-4 when she is just coursing through the veins!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    6.7 is lowww how much you weighing at that percent?
    My wieght at 6.7% is 212.5. . . Im hopeing that if i pinch off at 3.5% i can be close to 200. . .it would be nice to stay 200 but i think 198 195 will be the weight were i'll be SHREDDED!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Man that will be sick, can we see any pics of you now. At 6.7 you have to look pretty impressive.

By the way the increase in libido surprised me considering you just cam off of a PCT that had your libido spiked. That is pretty impressive as a side all thing considered.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

OMFG let me tell you what every body!!! First off HOT DAM!!! I LOVE WOMEN!!! hahah second of all OOOOOOOHHH MAAAAN!!!! My legs are shot!!! I normally get the doms so it's not to bad the day after!! hahah not this time around!!! I mean there sore now and i'm sure they'll be sore tomorrow and the day after that!! hahaha!!! Doing HIGH REPS for str and DEFFINITION BABY!!! Check it out!!!

Legs April 5th

Rear Squat (Ass 2 da Grass)
    135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 325 x 17

Comment: I had spotters but i couldn't do 20 because my back was being bent my the weight and my form went to ****!! I was yelled at by my PL coach and then he told me thats not acceptable and i said i know but i was worried about my back! haha sooo we got over it and than did front squats!

Front Squats (Ass 2 da Grass)
    205 x 15 205 x 15

Super Set with Leg Extension
    135 x 21 135 x 21 >> One Leggeded 70 x 18 70 x 18

Good Mornings
    90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15 90 x 15

OMFG hahah!! this was an amazing work out!! and i was having a hell of time walking out of the gym!!! hahah than i had to do

2 hrs of table tennis

late night cardio

haha soo my legs are toast today!! haha and my lower back is feeling a lil tight but we'll get through it!!! Today is a back session. . haha all rowing movements so my belt will be worn again!! haha its a huge help especially doing reps of 15+ for squats!! Front/rear/good mornings!!! haha

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - 6/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 6/10
    Libido - 6/10

Overall I'm liking this product and i can't wait till weeks 3-4 when she is just coursing through the veins!!
    Nice work bro!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Thank you very much!!! Gotta get that BF down and muscle up haha!! its a tricky combination I tell ya!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you very much!!! Gotta get that BF down and muscle up haha!! its a tricky combination I tell ya!
    Yah but very doable with modern day herbal supplementation.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%

i would like to see you doing the heavier weights 1st every so often just as a change up. man my legs would be sore for a month, lol. you are killing me.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

i would like to see you doing the heavier weights 1st every so often just as a change up. man my legs would be sore for a month, lol. you are killing me.
    Have to warm up to the heavy weight though!!! I can't blow'm out right away. . that would be insanity!!! muhaha!!! lil by lil we goo!!!! just wait till after my comp going to blow up like nitro!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%

Have to warm up to the heavy weight though!!! I can't blow'm out right away. . that would be insanity!!! muhaha!!! lil by lil we goo!!!! just wait till after my comp going to blow up like nitro!!
    geez, if i don't start out heavy my legs tire out, but then again you aint old as dirt like me, lol. to be honest i couldn't even begin to hang with you on that leg workout, sheit.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

geez, if i don't start out heavy my legs tire out, but then again you aint old as dirt like me, lol. to be honest i couldn't even begin to hang with you on that leg workout, sheit.
    You and me both.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Talking

You and me both.
    WEll it would just be some major insanity to start out with 300+ lbs hahah. . .leg press is one thing but squat gotta get'm loose baby!!! the lb jumps are getting bigger 225 to 315 to 405. . .when going heavy . . that is. .
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

WEll it would just be some major insanity to start out with 300+ lbs hahah. . .leg press is one thing but squat gotta get'm loose baby!!! the lb jumps are getting bigger 225 to 315 to 405. . .when going heavy . . that is. .
    I was only talking about the older than dirt part LOL.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%

i agree completely with warm ups, but i would get my heavy lifts in sooner in that routine-but i have to, i don't have the stmina/endurance i had in my youth. have to work with what you got, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

i agree completely with warm ups, but i would get my heavy lifts in sooner in that routine-but i have to, i don't have the stmina/endurance i had in my youth. have to work with what you got, lol.
    So true my mind wants to do this and the body says "I don't think so". It gets really ugly on the b-ball court chasing the 20 yr oldS around. I get the ball and my mind is telling me to go for a spin move in the post and my body says "You get nothing" LOL.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%

So true my mind wants to do this and the body says "I don't think so". It gets really ugly on the b-ball court chasing the 20 yr oldS around. I get the ball and my mind is telling me to go for a spin move in the post and my body says "You get nothing" LOL.
    thats cool, whats important is we are still out there participating.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

thats cool, whats important is we are still out there participating.
    I hear that it helps me keep my sanity.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.98%

Very nice leg workout. Being that you are so low in BF are you surprised that ur workouts are going so well? Your calories arent too low...well maybe for someone ur size they are very low but all in all im quite impressed Big A!

Still week 1 for you right?
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Very nice leg workout. Being that you are so low in BF are you surprised that ur workouts are going so well? Your calories arent too low...well maybe for someone ur size they are very low but all in all im quite impressed Big A!

The right herbs can keep you lifting at the level you would normally have to be higher in body fat to achieve... The rules have all changed.
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The right herbs can keep you lifting at the level you would normally have to be higher in body fat to achieve... The rules have all changed.
    Some rules are just meant to be broken.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Some rules are just meant to be broken.
    Can't complain about that one being shattered. It's very exhilerating being able to push so hard and prep. Funny thing is herbals have made it easier but I just work harder, so the process doesn't get easier but I get better...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

This is still week 1 and i'm very impressed that my body is responding soo well to all of the supplementation and mainly the food ingestion!! its amazing what you can do naturally and with the addition of supplements its absolutely incredible the gains and losses one can make!!

I hope for all that are watching this im currently 6 weeks out and if your not familiar with my diet please go to page one!! haha carbs are not the enemy if you do it the right way!! I'm living proof haha!!! My str is starting to decrease know but at 6.7% not to shabby!!! hahaha I'm not carb cycling or anything yet! just same shiizzle everyday!! and still dropin the weight!!! its nice because with the carbs im stayin full as im dropping weight!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%

This is still week 1 and i'm very impressed that my body is responding soo well to all of the supplementation and mainly the food ingestion!! its amazing what you can do naturally and with the addition of supplements its absolutely incredible the gains and losses one can make!!

I hope for all that are watching this im currently 6 weeks out and if your not familiar with my diet please go to page one!! haha carbs are not the enemy if you do it the right way!! I'm living proof haha!!! My str is starting to decrease know but at 6.7% not to shabby!!! hahaha I'm not carb cycling or anything yet! just same shiizzle everyday!! and still dropin the weight!!! its nice because with the carbs im stayin full as im dropping weight!!
    there isn't any set rules,make adjustments that suit your body. can't say how impressed i am with how far you have come.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Very nice bro.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Are you competing May 22nd ?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Are you competing May 22nd ?
    YEZUR!!! Mr. Minnesota All Natural!! WOO HOOO!!! Competiting in the Novice division. . .so it should be judge by height. . its a NANBF sponsored so on 5/19 i have my polygraph and urine analysis should be awesome!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

YEZUR!!! Mr. Minnesota All Natural!! WOO HOOO!!! Competiting in the Novice division. . .so it should be judge by height. . its a NANBF sponsored so on 5/19 i have my polygraph and urine analysis should be awesome!
    I go May 2nd as well in the Fame Eastern Canada... we can compare notes. If you need any input let me know. Oh look into Skiploading, it really takes the guesswork out of final stages. I tried it and it worked very well. Problem with other methods is they are not consistent.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Is it your max strength or more just your volume ability?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Red face

I go May 2nd as well in the Fame Eastern Canada... we can compare notes. If you need any input let me know. Oh look into Skiploading, it really takes the guesswork out of final stages. I tried it and it worked very well. Problem with other methods is they are not consistent.
    I would love to Compare notes my friend!! that would be great!!! I'm working on my posing and its a biatch!! haha a lot harder than most think!!! I'm still getting the hang of it. . I'ma newbie but I will soon be a seasoned vet!!! muahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is it your max strength or more just your volume ability?
    It is my overall Strength that is slowly decreasing!!! My muscle endurance is fine!!! I smoke too. . . i know i know i should stop but its a pain in the ass. . .soo other than that I have no complaints!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I would love to Compare notes my friend!! that would be great!!! I'm working on my posing and its a biatch!! haha a lot harder than most think!!! I'm still getting the hang of it. . I'ma newbie but I will soon be a seasoned vet!!! muahah

It is my overall Strength that is slowly decreasing!!! My muscle endurance is fine!!! I smoke too. . . i know i know i should stop but its a pain in the ass. . .soo other than that I have no complaints!
    When I was dieting down to fight at 155 for MMA, nicotine gum became a staple for me. Fortunately, I didn't have a problem kicking it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

You'll take some lumps at your first show but you'll learn a lot. Posing yah it's tough. I am holding my poses for a full minute now. Practice practice, practice... You should be going without a mirror by now with a trained eye to help you. Then you'll learn exactly how all the poses feel. The more t's you cross the less there is to be nervous about... oh and remember to have fun...

Oh I accidently typed May 2nd but it's May 22nd same day as you.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    When I was dieting down to fight at 155 for MMA, nicotine gum became a staple for me. Fortunately, I didn't have a problem kicking it.
    I won't lie!! I enjoy smoking and it hasn't effected my muscle endurance!! my vascularity its poping soo haha i don't want to quit. . but i know in the end it will be for teh best. . in due time!! in due time!!! Im a realist ya dig

Similar Forum Threads

1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:16 PM