SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. We like to see those PR pop up great job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. way to hit the PRs bro!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. Talking Day 25

Make this Fast hahah sooo not me but whadya dooo!!!

April 27th - Back

Yate Rows
    115 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 10>90 x 10

Unassisted Rows
    105 x 15 105 x 15 110 x 13

Ez Bar Curls
    75 x 15 75 x 12 75 x 10

Wide Grip Pull Downs
    100 x 15 110 x 15 120 x 10

Hammer Curls (Preacher Style)
    40 x 10 35 x 8 + 2 with spotter 25 x 10

Iso Low Row Machine
    80 x 15 80 x 15 80 x 15

Comment this was the weight per hand. . .i like these machines!!! Very nice!!

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

Weight - 210.1 hahah have to get rid of all the water to see what i really weight. . .weight fluxuates sooo much haha its hard to tell. . .but in the mornings i'm still around 206-207. . .sooo all these weight measurements are at 7:30 at night haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We like to see those PR pop up great job.
    Thank ya saaa!!! hahah its been hard for me to stay updated with everything especially as i near the comp. . .ahhhh getting nervous know baby!! muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    way to hit the PRs bro!!!
    Good Looking out mang!!! I haven't forgetten about cha just 2 dam busy!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Good Looking out mang!!! I haven't forgetten about cha just 2 dam busy!!
    Not an issue my friend!!! we all get the way
    Working on living
    •   

6. Talking Day 26

This was my day off due to all of the birthdays that i had to go to. . . the first and most important was my little sisters birthday!! We rented some racing go-karts in an indoor race track called Prokart in Mn hahah OMFG it was sooo much fun!!! i had to show the young bucks how to do it up!! haha these lil kids can't touch BIG A BABY!!! Muahhaha

Anyways than after i had to watch'm eat lil cesar's 5 dollar hot and ready's OMFG!!! i had to leave shortly there after because my cravings were getting to strong!! hahah . . . all in all it was a wonderful day and I will make up for it today!!! Feeling great and wonderful!!! Loveing the split dosages as well. . .just the right amount of GH flowing and going baby!!! muhaha

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 8/10

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    This was my day off due to all of the birthdays that i had to go to. . . the first and most important was my little sisters birthday!! We rented some racing go-karts in an indoor race track called Prokart in Mn hahah OMFG it was sooo much fun!!! i had to show the young bucks how to do it up!! haha these lil kids can't touch BIG A BABY!!! Muahhaha

Anyways than after i had to watch'm eat lil cesar's 5 dollar hot and ready's OMFG!!! i had to leave shortly there after because my cravings were getting to strong!! hahah . . . all in all it was a wonderful day and I will make up for it today!!! Feeling great and wonderful!!! Loveing the split dosages as well. . .just the right amount of GH flowing and going baby!!! muhaha

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 8/10

Very nice bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

8. I hate the smell of pizza when trying to cut... makes me want to eat everything I see
    Working on living

9. right man!!! OMG i can resist many of things but pizza is on that i just can't do!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    right man!!! OMG i can resist many of things but pizza is on that i just can't do!!!
    Agreed!!!! Pizza or hot wings are like cryptonite to me. I am staying under 50g of carbs a day right now and I have to craving daily to pound an entire pizza lol

11. Great stuff and great pics A! Sorry have been gone. Life get's in the way...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great stuff and great pics A! Sorry have been gone. Life get's in the way...
    No worries my friend i have been crazy busy myself. . just starting to get back into the swing of things

13. pizza=evil

14. Pizza cravings are the worst. Sh*t now I crave pizza again when talking about it

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    pizza=evil
    soo true but yet sooo good!!! Num Num in my tum tum. . haha i can't get enough of it when i'm off this diet!! its going to be Nutz!!! hmmmmm hahah

16. I had a huge grilled chicken salad today for lunch while my buddies sat there and ate 3 slices of pizza each. I wanted to kill them both. lol

17. I had a dream where I was eating at a 2-story buffet pizzeria.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Shut up you fuggers!! I eat Milk fed veal for lunch and Fish for dinner every fuggin day!! I am switch it up on the weekend though Fish for lunch and veal for dinner....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  19. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    pizza=evil
    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I had a huge grilled chicken salad today for lunch while my buddies sat there and ate 3 slices of pizza each. I wanted to kill them both. lol
    Yup. . yesterday during my friends birthday. . they were eating one of those big cookie cakes and they were looking at me and saying mmm. . NOPE YOUR NOT MISSING OUT ON N E THING. . bastards!!! All of them. . I'll geting back though

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I had a dream where I was eating at a 2-story buffet pizzeria.
    Hahah its crazy what the mind does when its deprived of all that it wants ya dig!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I had a dream where I was eating at a 2-story buffet pizzeria.
    That is the type of dream that HGHpro would cause me to have LMAO!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Shut up you fuggers!! I eat Milk fed veal for lunch and Fish for dinner every fuggin day!! I am switch it up on the weekend though Fish for lunch and veal for dinner....
    Hahahahaha classic DW!!
    Working on living

22. wutz unassisted row? like the machine w/o the pad?

dem yates row, building up your lower back?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

23. Alright guys b4 i update this best I just want to say that we all must listen to one of the Hottest Dance mixes out right now!!! muahahah. . wait till the part where the music fades and its like IM TURNING UP THE RADIO OOOO BA DA DAT DA DATTA TAA DAAA ahahah its HOT!!! BITCHEZZZ HOT!!! I SAY!!!

YouTube- Get Far feat. H Boogie - The Radio (DJ Ross Alex Viale Rmx)

and
  24. Red face Day 27

Well Everybody!!! I hope you got your moves in because im on cloud nine this morning. . .I clocked in at 203.0 flat bitchez. . .that means that i'm sooo close to my target weight its a beautiful thing!! muahah and on top of that i'll get to eat some food on saturday depending on where My body fat is. . . its truely a beautiful thing ya'll. . some many individuals are curious about this sport/hobby/lifestyle/ what eva you want to call it and It is one thing no matter how battered or bruised i am i can truely say that i look forward to. . .Bad day at work. . get in teh gym and lift your woes away!! i'm hooked. . .a lifer. . .and with each set/movement/moggle/mountain/ I become wiser/stronger/knowledgeable/intelligent its truley a beautiful thing for your mind body and soul!!!

April 29th Morning Work out - 12:00p.m. - Shoulders

Standing Shoulder Press
    90 x 10 135 x 10 145 x 10

Comment: Doing this by yourself is very difficult and kinda dangerous hahah soo i'll make sure the weight is doable in those rep ranges and go on my merry way!! haha!!!

BIG D's Arnolds
    65 x 10 50 x 15 40 x 15 40 x 10

Comment: This is a combination of doing an arnold and that doing a shoulder press after. . .Muhaha getting tricky with it!! so you start in the arnold position. . .do an arnold. . than go down like a shoulder press and go up like a shoulder press than come down like and arnold!

Delt Raises (Front/Side)
    25 x 20 20 x 15 17.5 x 10

Comment: Left shoulder was giving me some issues so i wanted to relax a bit on'm. . . my shoulers are SMOKIN MAN!!! DIAMONDS/WALNUTS/ BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! WATCH THE FUUUUU OUT DURING THIS COMPETITION!!!

Rear Delt Raises
    17.5 x 10 17.5 x 10 17.5 x 10

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 8/10

I will say one thing. . .not sure if its the product but i had some SERIOUS BREAK OUT ON MY SHOULDERS!!! I mean like serious ROCKS everywhere and i'm like WTF!!! Coach think its raised DHT lvls. . . i think its raised Test lvls. . same thing i know sooo i'm trying to get that undercontrol but other than that this sunday im getting waxed FML hahah

25. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    wutz unassisted row? like the machine w/o the pad?

dem yates row, building up your lower back?
    The yates are for my thickness and wing span!!! the unassisted rows are rows in which your elbow is on your knee and your using your elbow and body to balance itself with out any stability from a bench or rack. . .its a beautiful thing one of my favorite exercises!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Alright guys b4 i update this best I just want to say that we all must listen to one of the Hottest Dance mixes out right now!!! muahahah. . wait till the part where the music fades and its like IM TURNING UP THE RADIO OOOO BA DA DAT DA DATTA TAA DAAA ahahah its HOT!!! BITCHEZZZ HOT!!! I SAY!!!

YouTube- Get Far feat. H Boogie - The Radio (DJ Ross Alex Viale Rmx)

and
    i think i will just stick with the allman brothers, lol.

there aint but 'one way out'.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  27. Talking LIBIDO CHECK!!!

Name:  marzia_prince_l_2e77f9129d246bf9f2c9c197b132bdc1_n5jxHv1_sized.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  70.3 KB

WOO HOOO!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Name:  marzia_prince_l_2e77f9129d246bf9f2c9c197b132bdc1_n5jxHv1_sized.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  70.3 KB

WOO HOOO!!
    i think WOO HOOO says it all- WOO HOOO!

DAMN DAVE, THAT CHICK IS GOLDEN!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

29. Awesome, at that party as they looked at me like that I would have pulled up my shirt tossed em and ab and oblique shot, wink and and smile satified with my silent statement...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

30. Well Everybody!!! I just want to say today will be y last day!! I'M listening to tiesto's Kaleidoscope album and OMFG. . . I have to wait for my downloads to end but all i can say is that im half shaven. . i found the best combination for no BUMPS!!! WOOOO HOOO!!! I'm soooo excited and i will update when i'm finished with the gym ya'll wooo hooo!!! Thanks for following along ya'll. . .couldn't have done it with out hard work and support ya'll!!! I do appreciate it and the opportunity!!! Stay Classy!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM