SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Loving this log bro! Congrats on the PR!!!

Nice double Libido check as well
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    if i had to choose it would be contestant #1, but i hate choosing. what the hell-i'd give both a audition. preferably at same time.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Red face

Well good morning my fellow AM brutha's!!! muahhaah!! Happy friday!! thank god . . i won't lie. . .i have to run up north east i believe. . .MORA,MN and help a buddy out. . . . soo its about ninety miles. . .haha Geek whatcha doin this weekend hahahah. . . isn't that up by u?? WEll n e ways. . the last couple of days i have only be getting 6-6.5 hrs of sleep. . .stupid movies. . .haha i've been tired at night but haha i just catch a glimpse of something and b4 you know it boom boom boom 12-1230a.m. heh. . .nice part is im need less and less sleep to recover due to the HGHpro but i still want more soo this weekend im shooting for at least 10hrs each night

April 22nd - abs/traps/Calf Raises + Cardio

Russian Twists
    3 sets - 20-30 twists
    +
    Ball Push Ups with my feet on the ball and i pull my legs in hold for 2-3secs and push them out with a push up motion followed

This combination was done for 3 sets taking roughly 15mins

Leg Raises
    0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Trap Raises
    90 x 20 90 x 20 90 x 12

Calf Raises (Power Squat Position)
    540 x 20 540 x 15 540 x 15

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Cardio - BOOOOOOOO

Stair Master - 15 minutes

Comment: My knees are starting to hurt more and more. . i will say that i'm going to start taking it easier on them due to all the stress they have been under. . i believe that they are getting stressed with the addition of cardio everyday!!! sooo i will be modifing my routines. . .I like my body and I want it to work for a very long time!!!! hahah sooo with that being sad look for the slight modifications!

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

Weight After Cardio - 209.5
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. Always remember to "squat extra heavy and drink milk. its a$$ to the grass or your a *****" lol. I still crack up every time I hear that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well good morning my fellow AM brutha's!!! muahhaah!! Happy friday!! thank god . . i won't lie. . .i have to run up north east i believe. . .MORA,MN and help a buddy out. . . . soo its about ninety miles. . .haha Geek whatcha doin this weekend hahahah. . . isn't that up by u?? WEll n e ways. . the last couple of days i have only be getting 6-6.5 hrs of sleep. . .stupid movies. . .haha i've been tired at night but haha i just catch a glimpse of something and b4 you know it boom boom boom 12-1230a.m. heh. . .nice part is im need less and less sleep to recover due to the HGHpro but i still want more soo this weekend im shooting for at least 10hrs each night

April 22nd - abs/traps/Calf Raises + Cardio

Russian Twists
    3 sets - 20-30 twists
    +
    Ball Push Ups with my feet on the ball and i pull my legs in hold for 2-3secs and push them out with a push up motion followed

This combination was done for 3 sets taking roughly 15mins

Leg Raises
    0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

Trap Raises
    90 x 20 90 x 20 90 x 12

Calf Raises (Power Squat Position)
    540 x 20 540 x 15 540 x 15

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Cardio - BOOOOOOOO

Stair Master - 15 minutes

Comment: My knees are starting to hurt more and more. . i will say that i'm going to start taking it easier on them due to all the stress they have been under. . i believe that they are getting stressed with the addition of cardio everyday!!! sooo i will be modifing my routines. . .I like my body and I want it to work for a very long time!!!! hahah sooo with that being sad look for the slight modifications!

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 9/10
    Pumps - 8/10
    Vascularity 8/10 - im at such a low BF once new veins start popping up this will increase!!
    Appetite - 8/10 - noticable increase here!! haha soo we'll see what happens next week. . with these products that is one of the things i notice right away!!!
    Strength - 8/10
    Libido - 7/10

Weight After Cardio - 209.5
    Well the weight was bound to start dropping sooner or later... right now it has a lot to do with how high your carbs are. At a dieted down state it can really make things fluctuate fast and skew you weigh ins. That's why I never really compare one day to the next rather when I eat the same meals. I have a decarbed weight and that's the one I usually keep track of. On a carb up I can gain 7 lbs.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. way to hit the ball wildman!!!!
    Working on living

7. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Always remember to "squat extra heavy and drink milk. its a$$ to the grass or your a *****" lol. I still crack up every time I hear that.
    HELL MUTHA FUKIN YA!!!! muhahah!!
  8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well the weight was bound to start dropping sooner or later... right now it has a lot to do with how high your carbs are. At a dieted down state it can really make things fluctuate fast and skew you weigh ins. That's why I never really compare one day to the next rather when I eat the same meals. I have a decarbed weight and that's the one I usually keep track of. On a carb up I can gain 7 lbs.
    I'm not to concerned about my daily wieght just want to keep track to see the flux and average the overall weight loss haha but i'm leaner than i was last week i'll tell ya that much!! fat!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I'm not to concerned about my daily wieght just want to keep track to see the flux and average the overall weight loss haha but i'm leaner than i was last week i'll tell ya that much!! fat!!!
    Cool, yah it's just that weight can be misleading at the state we're in. It can also tell a story if we think about what we're eating. Sometimes it just make no sense...
  10. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    way to hit the ball wildman!!!!
    Thanks big man!! just tryin to hit it one step at a time!!

11. Nice work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

12. it's good that you are in tune with your body and know when to back off.

reminds me of the old saying: 'if i knew i was going to live this long i would have taken better care of myself'.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Doing very good!

Banging it up in the gym and by the sound of it the physique is coming along very nicely. Workouts are looking good my friend.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Doing very good!

Banging it up in the gym and by the sound of it the physique is coming along very nicely. Workouts are looking good my friend.
    Everything is starting to come out very well!!! haha even my legs are starting to develope AS WE SPEEEEKK!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! hahaha i was in and its a beautiful thing!! what won't is the waxing session that will go down ahhhh

15. I think so? not sure lol. I live about 10 miles away from Duluth so me dunno. Not doing anything this weekend either, well gonna eat tacos lol!!

Ill hit ya up in a second here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Everything is starting to come out very well!!! haha even my legs are starting to develope AS WE SPEEEEKK!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! hahaha i was in and its a beautiful thing!! what won't is the waxing session that will go down ahhhh
    Your doing great bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your doing great bro.
    yup-bigA is kicking A.ss
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's good that you are in tune with your body and know when to back off.

reminds me of the old saying: 'if i knew i was going to live this long i would have taken better care of myself'.

Knowing when to go super intense, and when to back off a bit intensity has helped me gain more in the long run in addition to injury prevention. Listen to your body when it speaks and says I am too beat up ,take a few days off to recover the CNS. Many of my friends in my opinion over train and tell me they cant see how I take a week here and there off and still make gains.

sometimes its almost the opposite that works.

very good quote at the end Tom.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Knowing when to go super intense, and when to back off a bit intensity has helped me gain more in the long run in addition to injury prevention. Listen to your body when it speaks and says I am too beat up ,take a few days off to recover the CNS. Many of my friends in my opinion over train and tell me they cant see how I take a week here and there off and still make gains.

sometimes its almost the opposite that works.

very good quote at the end Tom.
    thanks, you are very wise to take the approach you are taking. i think it works like a cheat meal every once in awhile when on a strict diet-it actually recharges metabolism.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, you are very wise to take the approach you are taking. i think it works like a cheat meal every once in awhile when on a strict diet-it actually recharges metabolism.
    I forgot if its t3 or t4 or what it is but it does something that speeds it up.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I forgot if its t3 or t4 or what it is but it does something that speeds it up.
    funny how that works, the human body defies science-sometimes we just have to figure out what works-then science will step in with a reason why and take credit for it, lol.

i think scientists do more guessing than weathermen.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Sounds like you are gonna have some huge wheels once your finished my man Keep killing it!!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    funny how that works, the human body defies science-sometimes we just have to figure out what works-then science will step in with a reason why and take credit for it, lol.

i think scientists do more guessing than weathermen.
    Yah science is not an exact science... lol There's a lot of guys who rely way too much on it. No replacement for experience but it can help an experienced person make decisions. So instead of relying on it 100% maybe 45-50 would be wiser.

24. Science is good to checkout but I also will reply on experience.

25. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Science is good to checkout but I also will reply on experience.
    wise decision. in my parents day they trusted doctor's without question, like they had the correct answer for everything-doctor knows best. today we know that many times we are more knowledgeable than our doctors in many area's-i have actually had to school my doc on trt, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM