The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    or having more wood than the chute is willing to take, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    No actually it was the fuggin food... lol I'm allowed wood during my cut as a matter fact I have an overabundance of lumber...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or having more wood than the chute is willing to take, lol.
    That.. is the basic problem with an overabundance....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Interview went fairly well, except I fogged up when they asked me to try and "sell" a carbon monoxide detector....

    well the big issue was,
    "so we want you to sell a carbon monoxide detector to (we'll call her sara, she was an interviewer) sara." sara says "so we want you to sell this to someone before they get off the phone with you and lets say this woman had already had issues paying her past due balance and now you sell it to her before she hangs up the phone, go..."

    it was like a 5 second blank stare, and a few stutters, but overall, still "ok"
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Interview went fairly well, except I fogged up when they asked me to try and "sell" a carbon monoxide detector....

    well the big issue was,
    "so we want you to sell a carbon monoxide detector to (we'll call her sara, she was an interviewer) sara." sara says "so we want you to sell this to someone before they get off the phone with you and lets say this woman had already had issues paying her past due balance and now you sell it to her before she hangs up the phone, go..."

    it was like a 5 second blank stare, and a few stutters, but overall, still "ok"
    When will you get a answer?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Well first I would have told her really you should order as much as possible. You don't pay your bills anyway and we wont actually come and get them from you so you will take one for each room right?

    Sold 7 immedieately. LOL No really I hope you did well. Sounds like an interesting way to have someone try to get you to pitch. I am sure they know that ther job means more to you than the sale and that you wouldn't lock up like that in normal action.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. damn, you guys can have those bs white collar jobs- my machines do what i tell them.

    or i just call for maintenance.




    geez, i wish i could do that at home.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Well, I used to work in a gym, so I have to keep my thoughts contained, kind of like chi, a harnessed energy, but I think someone stole it when I was sleeping last night ya SHE definitely did
    I worked in a gym too...and I have a story or two that most people wouldn't believe if I told them, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I worked in a gym too...and I have a story or two that most people wouldn't believe if I told them, lol
    Please do share LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    uhoh, you had a lil scrub time in the women's showers?
    story time, story TIME!
    He is a tease he will never tell. No pics or it never happened LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    uhoh, you had a lil scrub time in the women's showers?
    story time, story TIME!
    LOL, good guess!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    well thats crap
    Sorry, I was mostly on BB.com yesterday.

    Let's just say that I christened the womens' locker room, a locker room bench, and a full length mirror

    ...did you know that they have changing rooms in the women's locker room? LOL...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. does the swole stack has prohormones.

  13. Nope. It consists of two different types of test boosting products that work well alone, but are synergistic when combined (Stoked and TestoPRO) and Glycobol (insulin mimetic/booster)

    Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. oh hi, me checking in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    oh hi, me checking in
    geez, as soon as he topic turns to womens locker rooms, guess who shows up, lol.


    whatsup geek.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez, as soon as he topic turns to womens locker rooms, guess who shows up, lol.


    whatsup geek.
    Man it was just getting good also WOW LOL. I still say pics or it did not happen.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Hey fellas,
    I've been pretty busy over the past few days, which is a good thing.

    I will have a review up tomorrow, but my workout has changed slightly as I'm in the midst of prepping for another workout hybrid I created.
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. FINAL REVIEW

    I beyond appreciate AI getting me hooked up for this log, and the Testopro works better than expected. With the addition of Stoked to this log made it even better.

    TESTOPRO
    -The hardening effects on this product are amazing and would make it a very good option for any time, but especially pre-contest.
    -The pump effect was nice as well, as I noticed I was feeling more "fullness" throughout the day, in ALL areas
    -The price is justified in the products worth, it works very well, and has made me a Tpro whore.
    - 5 star rating!
    STOKED
    -The libido effects from this are what I love, and that alone makes this product worth it.
    -With the ingredients in this product it makes it very versatile for general and PCT usage.
    -5 Star rating!


    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ***** Strength steadily increased throughout this log, and I'm sure it would continue to increase if I had continued on with another bottle (unfortunately, money is currently very tight or I would)
    Vascularity: ***** The vascularity in my forearms alone have impressed me enough to give this a 5 star. I'm not a vascular person, even when very lean, but vascularity definitely increased throughout this log. Also had some veins peaking in the shoulders.
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** It was really an expected rollercoaster ride and even with shotty eating at quite a few times throughout the log, I stayed pretty lean, and got leaner. Waist is currently 33.75, finally back under 34
    Libido: ***** Oh oh oh, you know! Nuff said, but I'll say a little more to clarify, Stoked works phenomenally well on its own, and the addition of Tpro only makes it better

    Eviscerate: ***** I didn't really intend to offer input on this product, but I have no doubts it helped keep the inches coming off. Very good product, and at a great price. I have more than 2/3 of a bottle left. I used on workout days only, and use 1.25 pumps to cover my stomach and obliques

  19. I'm late to the party, just read your entire log. Good stuff dude!

  20. Textbook results for these products.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. THIS WAS A PERFECT LOG BROTHA AND THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW AND FEEDBACK, WE APPRECIATE YOU HELPING OUT AND ARE HAPPY OF YOUR RESULTS!

    GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE!

    ..EASY!!

  22. Thank you very much for taking the time to run this and posting your thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

    I beyond appreciate AI getting me hooked up for this log, and the Testopro works better than expected. With the addition of Stoked to this log made it even better.

    TESTOPRO
    -The hardening effects on this product are amazing and would make it a very good option for any time, but especially pre-contest.
    -The pump effect was nice as well, as I noticed I was feeling more "fullness" throughout the day, in ALL areas
    -The price is justified in the products worth, it works very well, and has made me a Tpro whore.
    - 5 star rating!
    STOKED
    -The libido effects from this are what I love, and that alone makes this product worth it.
    -With the ingredients in this product it makes it very versatile for general and PCT usage.
    -5 Star rating!
    I agree with you in all aspects. Fullness, libido,hardening. Nice review and thank you for logging.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  24. glad you liked it-since i told you how good it is, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad you liked it-since i told you how good it is, lol.
    It must work well as it cost him some jewelry LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  5. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Log in
Log in