The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes he did problem was it was expensive. He had to buy the wife a fur coat.
    WRONG!
















    IT WAS A NECKLACE WITH MATCHING EARRINGS, LOL.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    WRONG!
















    IT WAS A NECKLACE WITH MATCHING EARRINGS, LOL.

    Ooops my bad LMAO!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    WRONG!
















    IT WAS A NECKLACE WITH MATCHING EARRINGS, LOL.
    LOL. So you weren't joking?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Nice workout and glad it is working for you.

    question are you doing hammies tomorrow or taking tomorrow off?
    I didn't end up doing hammies. I don't have the right equipment to do decent leg curls, and my wraps kill my wrists and so does holding the bar.
    I've done ok and dealt with the pain on most lifts, I will update them, but I found out today, I'm jobless friday, so it's been rough goin.

    I'll update soon though, I'm NOT stopping this log

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL. So you weren't joking?


    The SWOLE STACK with Perform would have cost him a new car.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I didn't end up doing hammies. I don't have the right equipment to do decent leg curls, and my wraps kill my wrists and so does holding the bar.
    Can you do the stiff leg dead-lift?
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I didn't end up doing hammies. I don't have the right equipment to do decent leg curls, and my wraps kill my wrists and so does holding the bar.
    I've done ok and dealt with the pain on most lifts, I will update them, but I found out today, I'm jobless friday, so it's been rough goin.

    I'll update soon though, I'm NOT stopping this log
    Sorry to hear that. At least they gave you a little notice. I got laid off around this time last year. They waited til Friday around 3pm, called me into the office, and then escorted me out

    Best of luck and keep your chin up. I ended up finding a job in a completely different field and I actually really enjoy going to work now!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. Sorry about the job. I been out for over a year and only do some deliveries for a friend who has a small business. Hang in there bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I didn't end up doing hammies. I don't have the right equipment to do decent leg curls, and my wraps kill my wrists and so does holding the bar.
    I've done ok and dealt with the pain on most lifts, I will update them, but I found out today, I'm jobless friday, so it's been rough goin.

    I'll update soon though, I'm NOT stopping this log
    Hey Buddy that is very tough to find out. Sorry to hear that.

    Best wishes and encouragement going your way!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. Rough luck about the job...sometimes one door closes so another can open, hang in and it will all work out.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. WENT THROUGH THE HWOL ELOG AND VERY AMPED TO SEE THE RESULTS YOU HAVE ACHIEVED!

    SOLID WORK BEING THROWN DOW IN HERE, ALSO SAW ABOUT THE JOB SITUATION, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON CHIN UP AND KEEP KICKIN ASS AND TAKING NAMES

    ...EASY

    P.S. SUBBED!

  12. Day 12-18
    This entire weeks should go down as the worst week of my life, between job, a person I knew going missing, and then closing the gym, wow....

    I don't have much to say other than being embarassed that I let this create a whirlwind of ****. I won't be posting the workouts, i apologize, but they weren't much to speak of including todays workout which somehow my bench went down by about 3 reps on inc bench so I did mega drops and called it good.


    The Workout
    Craziness, the good thing is I did get a cable crossover tower (quite old) that I need to do a little work on but each stack is either 150 or 180, can't remember, I believe 150, only bad thing is it'll be a garage thing vs in my basement, have to get someone to shave the frame and guiderails down to fit in my basement, need about 4 inches down (never thought I'd say that)

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ***, down for now, attitude lift is necessary for tomorrow, and I'm setting up the crossover with my newfound free time so bi's and tri's will be phenomenal
    Vascularity: ****.5 so so, haven't shaved in a bit so I'm between man and trimmed beast.
    Leanness/Recomp: ****.5 A bit better now
    Libido: **** Rising


    Eviscerate: ***** I find this doesn't really burn if you don't get warm enough, very interesting, it's heated activate.


    Wrist still slightly tweaked...
    hopefully life is on the rise once I can get things settled, being done with work will be somewhat settling, even though I'll be struggling a little, but we make do with what the Lord provides.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 12-18
    This entire weeks should go down as the worst week of my life, between job, a person I knew going missing, and then closing the gym, wow....

    I don't have much to say other than being embarassed that I let this create a whirlwind of ****. I won't be posting the workouts, i apologize, but they weren't much to speak of including todays workout which somehow my bench went down by about 3 reps on inc bench so I did mega drops and called it good.


    The Workout
    Craziness, the good thing is I did get a cable crossover tower (quite old) that I need to do a little work on but each stack is either 150 or 180, can't remember, I believe 150, only bad thing is it'll be a garage thing vs in my basement, have to get someone to shave the frame and guiderails down to fit in my basement, need about 4 inches down (never thought I'd say that)

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ***, down for now, attitude lift is necessary for tomorrow, and I'm setting up the crossover with my newfound free time so bi's and tri's will be phenomenal
    Vascularity: ****.5 so so, haven't shaved in a bit so I'm between man and trimmed beast.
    Leanness/Recomp: ****.5 A bit better now
    Libido: **** Rising


    Eviscerate: ***** I find this doesn't really burn if you don't get warm enough, very interesting, it's heated activate.


    Wrist still slightly tweaked...
    hopefully life is on the rise once I can get things settled, being done with work will be somewhat settling, even though I'll be struggling a little, but we make do with what the Lord provides.
    Hope things get better soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. CHIN UP CHEST OUT HOMIE!

  15. It is not the success we have but the times we get up when life knocks us down that makes us champions.

    If every one were to quit after getting knocked down there would be no winners.

    A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It is not the success we have but the times we get up when life knocks us down that makes us champions.

    If every one were to quit after getting knocked down there would be no winners.

    A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.
    100% true statement!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Day 19
    Well, I've decided to slowly transition some moves to DB movements. I pretty much did a solid DB workout today, and it went, so so.

    I'm nervous to weigh myself, as all of the work issues left me thinking of that and less on food, so we'll see what happens.

    Onto the workout!


    The Workout
    DB Shoulder Press 75sx12x3
    DB Uprights 75s x 8,7,7
    DB Behind Back Uprights 75s x 14/12/10/8

    *big flippin wrist issue, it felt broke, so... here's what I do, I used a wrist wrap and locked that in, then before each set I strapped up my straps around my wrist as well, I have the harbinger ones that velcro around the wrist, and damn near cut off all circulation but it worked, carrying on...

    DB Hammers 75s x 5,4 (I got a little lazy but it actually went well and I knew to stop before I started swinging)
    Rev BB Curl 85x8,8
    BB Curl 85x10,8

    No tricep moves, I wanted to get my cable crossover setup, but due to my father in law leaving up fence posts and then leaving the chain link rolls in my garage (for 10 months now ) I have to move those and situate a little, save it for another day...

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** back up a point especially after the hammers, I do recommend getting this stack already, but for the sake of keepin it "rill" I gotta keep the point system accurate as my strength is down slightly, due to my own issues though
    Vascularity: ****.5 so so, haven't shaved in a bit so I'm between man and trimmed beast, still not shaved down, my arms look fugly with half grown arm hair, I did shave my face though, I'm no tom hanks in cast away
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** This gets a full point as I am leaner now
    Libido: ****.5 It took a little bit, but I did run a natadrol log which has the potential to be slightly suppressive (especially if it requires a mild pct)


    Eviscerate: ***** How is the heat less intense as I get leaner, before it was so damn intense around my belly button it was crazy, oh well, all good, solid product here as well.


    OFF DAY!

    Day 20
    OFF DAY, demo stuff plus driving = bad workout, so today is off

    Day 21 is legs

  18. b- i have known you long enough to know you have the fortitude to conquer most any obstacle, hang in there my friend.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Yes hang in but watch out for the wrist.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    b- i have known you long enough to know you have the fortitude to conquer most any obstacle, hang in there my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes hang in but watch out for the wrist.
    Yah appears to be exactly what he's doing ... good job....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah appears to be exactly what he's doing ... good job....
    Cannot agree more he is doing a really good job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. Persistance overcomes resistance.

    Has your friend come back on the radar yet?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Day 21
    Wow, really was expecting more from myself on leg day, but I did what I could.


    The Workout
    Leg Press 280x18,15,14 SS Leg Ext 80x15,15,12
    Leg Press 280 x 14,14,13 SS Lying leg Curls(this looks real goofy but works) 60x12,12,11

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up


    Day 22
    Today was feeling ok, then I lifted, feelin a little better on the "emotional" end, but this lift was awful

    Weight: 199 -2.4lbs
    Waist: 34 -.75in

    Rack Chins 85x12,10,8
    Neutral Grip wide Pullups BW x12,10,7
    BB Rows 245x8,7,7

    35 Inc BB Bench 245 x 5,5,5 ???????
    15 Inc Bb Bench 245 x 8,6 Drop 225 x8 Drop 185 x 10

    Done for today...

    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher

    the waist factor is nice....

    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Persistance overcomes resistance.

    Has your friend come back on the radar yet?
    Love the motivational stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 21
    Wow, really was expecting more from myself on leg day, but I did what I could.


    The Workout
    Leg Press 280x18,15,14 SS Leg Ext 80x15,15,12
    Leg Press 280 x 14,14,13 SS Lying leg Curls(this looks real goofy but works) 60x12,12,11

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up


    Day 22
    Today was feeling ok, then I lifted, feelin a little better on the "emotional" end, but this lift was awful

    Weight: 199 -2.4lbs
    Waist: 34 -.75in

    Rack Chins 85x12,10,8
    Neutral Grip wide Pullups BW x12,10,7
    BB Rows 245x8,7,7

    35 Inc BB Bench 245 x 5,5,5 ???????
    15 Inc Bb Bench 245 x 8,6 Drop 225 x8 Drop 185 x 10

    Done for today...

    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher

    the waist factor is nice....

    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up
    34 inch waist is awesome.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  25. Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  5. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Log in
Log in