The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah appears to be exactly what he's doing ... good job....
    Cannot agree more he is doing a really good job.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  2. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Persistance overcomes resistance.

    Has your friend come back on the radar yet?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Day 21
    Wow, really was expecting more from myself on leg day, but I did what I could.


    The Workout
    Leg Press 280x18,15,14 SS Leg Ext 80x15,15,12
    Leg Press 280 x 14,14,13 SS Lying leg Curls(this looks real goofy but works) 60x12,12,11

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up


    Day 22
    Today was feeling ok, then I lifted, feelin a little better on the "emotional" end, but this lift was awful

    Weight: 199 -2.4lbs
    Waist: 34 -.75in

    Rack Chins 85x12,10,8
    Neutral Grip wide Pullups BW x12,10,7
    BB Rows 245x8,7,7

    35 Inc BB Bench 245 x 5,5,5 ???????
    15 Inc Bb Bench 245 x 8,6 Drop 225 x8 Drop 185 x 10

    Done for today...

    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher

    the waist factor is nice....

    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Persistance overcomes resistance.

    Has your friend come back on the radar yet?
    Love the motivational stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 21
    Wow, really was expecting more from myself on leg day, but I did what I could.


    The Workout
    Leg Press 280x18,15,14 SS Leg Ext 80x15,15,12
    Leg Press 280 x 14,14,13 SS Lying leg Curls(this looks real goofy but works) 60x12,12,11

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up


    Day 22
    Today was feeling ok, then I lifted, feelin a little better on the "emotional" end, but this lift was awful

    Weight: 199 -2.4lbs
    Waist: 34 -.75in

    Rack Chins 85x12,10,8
    Neutral Grip wide Pullups BW x12,10,7
    BB Rows 245x8,7,7

    35 Inc BB Bench 245 x 5,5,5 ???????
    15 Inc Bb Bench 245 x 8,6 Drop 225 x8 Drop 185 x 10

    Done for today...

    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength was so so today, not sure whats up, other than feeling down due to well everything
    Vascularity: ****.5 again so so
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Slightly leaner in the waist, I peeked this a.m.
    Libido: ****.5 Up a little more, not the full 5 yet as I've used a full bottle of stoked before and it can get a lil higher

    the waist factor is nice....

    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up
    34 inch waist is awesome.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Looking good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Love the motivational stuff



    34 inch waist is awesome.
    its better than where I was, but not close to where it should be, I think I need a hyperextension bench. its craigslist time! tighten up around the back side of the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Looking good bro.
    todays workout went better, will post up tomorrow, got my cable cross machine rollin, it's not really a smooth gem, but she'll do.
    My triceps usually rock the damn thing, today I got reverse tri pushdowns 150x12, usually its 15-16, I supersetted with tri pushdowns and got them for 15 as well, we'll see what happens. Biceps went real well, phenomenal squeeze. Yard work got did, AND I got an INTERVIEW, woohoo!!!!!! This monday! Thanks for the support fellas, the official day will be up tomorrow
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    its better than where I was, but not close to where it should be, I think I need a hyperextension bench. its craigslist time! tighten up around the back side of the problem


    todays workout went better, will post up tomorrow, got my cable cross machine rollin, it's not really a smooth gem, but she'll do.
    My triceps usually rock the damn thing, today I got reverse tri pushdowns 150x12, usually its 15-16, I supersetted with tri pushdowns and got them for 15 as well, we'll see what happens. Biceps went real well, phenomenal squeeze. Yard work got did, AND I got an INTERVIEW, woohoo!!!!!! This monday! Thanks for the support fellas, the official day will be up tomorrow
    Keep rocking bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    its better than where I was, but not close to where it should be, I think I need a hyperextension bench. its craigslist time! tighten up around the back side of the problem


    todays workout went better, will post up tomorrow, got my cable cross machine rollin, it's not really a smooth gem, but she'll do.
    My triceps usually rock the damn thing, today I got reverse tri pushdowns 150x12, usually its 15-16, I supersetted with tri pushdowns and got them for 15 as well, we'll see what happens. Biceps went real well, phenomenal squeeze. Yard work got did, AND I got an INTERVIEW, woohoo!!!!!! This monday! Thanks for the support fellas, the official day will be up tomorrow
    DUDE
  9. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Day 23
    Definitely feeling better today, especially having the cables setup, unfortunately through all the fun, I forgot to buy carbiner's, yay.
    So.... b-nat had to get a lil risk-ay and use a flippin key clip carbiner, the ones not tested to hold weight.... eee.. as briefly listed I still did some weight. I also need some low cost D handle attachments for this and some others as well, currently have a straight bar and wide neutral grip bar.
    The Workout
    DB Shoulder Press 85s x12x3
    BB upright row (lazy, didn't wanna mess with the DB weight I had setup) 135x10x3
    Behind Back DB Uprights 85sx14/13/11/8

    Neutral Grip Cable Curl 120 x 12 x2
    Cable Curl 120 x 10 x 2
    Rev Cable Curl 100 x 10 x 2

    Reverse tri pushdowns 150x12x3 SS tri pushdowns 150 x 15x3

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****.5 Back on the rise, and I'm feelin a lot better
    Vascularity: ****.5 Some tiny veins rollin through my shoulders Overall slightly more vascular, which is another motivator
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Feelin good, the post workout cereal was a bad idea, but I had quite a bit of lawn work to do and knew I wouldn't take a break until it was finished
    Libido: ****.5 Still risin


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up

    Day 24
    Unfortunately my count of pills was a little off, so this is coming to a close in a little over a week according to the remaining pills I have. Stoked is about 6 days from being gone. It's not over yet

    The Workout
    SLDL 225 x12,10,9 SS Leg Ext 90 x16,15,15
    Leg Press 290x16,15,14 SS Lying Leg Curls 80x15,14,12 (290 is max for bands on my "leg press" machine)

    Legs felt smoked today

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****.5 Going up, I've given the squats a break for now as my knees were getting really sore, and yes I pay attention to form
    Vascularity: ****.5 In the legs during workout, disappeared after
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** More cereal, more yard work, not a very good unemployed diet lol, I figured I'd eat better during this, but my wife is on a health kick so next week this should all start kickin, unfortunately next week is pry the end, well next sat or sun.
    Libido: ****.5 Still goin up but not peaked


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up

    Feelin good, havin the cables tomorrow will be nice, especially since I can start hittin the FST stuff for my chest, really hard to do before. Gotta get those D handles though... walmart maybe... or dunhams
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 23
    Definitely feeling better today, especially having the cables setup, unfortunately through all the fun, I forgot to buy carbiner's, yay.
    So.... b-nat had to get a lil risk-ay and use a flippin key clip carbiner, the ones not tested to hold weight.... eee.. as briefly listed I still did some weight. I also need some low cost D handle attachments for this and some others as well, currently have a straight bar and wide neutral grip bar.
    The Workout
    DB Shoulder Press 85s x12x3
    BB upright row (lazy, didn't wanna mess with the DB weight I had setup) 135x10x3
    Behind Back DB Uprights 85sx14/13/11/8

    Neutral Grip Cable Curl 120 x 12 x2
    Cable Curl 120 x 10 x 2
    Rev Cable Curl 100 x 10 x 2

    Reverse tri pushdowns 150x12x3 SS tri pushdowns 150 x 15x3

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****.5 Back on the rise, and I'm feelin a lot better
    Vascularity: ****.5 Some tiny veins rollin through my shoulders Overall slightly more vascular, which is another motivator
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** Feelin good, the post workout cereal was a bad idea, but I had quite a bit of lawn work to do and knew I wouldn't take a break until it was finished
    Libido: ****.5 Still risin


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up

    Day 24
    Unfortunately my count of pills was a little off, so this is coming to a close in a little over a week according to the remaining pills I have. Stoked is about 6 days from being gone. It's not over yet

    The Workout
    SLDL 225 x12,10,9 SS Leg Ext 90 x16,15,15
    Leg Press 290x16,15,14 SS Lying Leg Curls 80x15,14,12 (290 is max for bands on my "leg press" machine)

    Legs felt smoked today

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****.5 Going up, I've given the squats a break for now as my knees were getting really sore, and yes I pay attention to form
    Vascularity: ****.5 In the legs during workout, disappeared after
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** More cereal, more yard work, not a very good unemployed diet lol, I figured I'd eat better during this, but my wife is on a health kick so next week this should all start kickin, unfortunately next week is pry the end, well next sat or sun.
    Libido: ****.5 Still goin up but not peaked


    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up

    Feelin good, havin the cables tomorrow will be nice, especially since I can start hittin the FST stuff for my chest, really hard to do before. Gotta get those D handles though... walmart maybe... or dunhams
    Good workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Registered User
    Mr Aestheticz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC/Bridgeport, CT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    364

    SOLID WORK GOIGN DOWN IN HERE, KEEP AT IT HOMIE!
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Bnat is doing a great job!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,532
    Rep Power
    4593356

    Good stuff and good luck with the interview!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Yah good luck...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Thanks for the support fellas, ya, fingers crossed for the interview
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Thanks for the support fellas, ya, fingers crossed for the interview
    Will do.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Will do.
    me too!
  18. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Day 25
    OFF DAY, removed the brush pile from my backyard, I live in the township, so I'm sure my neighbors appreciate it.

    Day 26
    Workout was a little rushed today, but I got to use my cable crossover with actual carbiners and I bought 2 D handles and a dual d Handle (seated row attachment)

    35 Inc BB Bench 245 x 8,8,7 SS Neutral Wide Pullups BW x 13,12,11
    15 Inc Bb Bench 245 x 7, 225 x8,8 SS Pullups BW x 10,9,8
    Hi Pulley Cable Crossover 60x10,10,10,9,9,9 SS Straight Bar/Arm Pushdown 110x10,10,10,10,10,10

    Done for today...

    Noted Factors: ****SAME****
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: **** Strength seemed somewhat down, and for some reason I've noticed that this bottle of testopro smells a little syrupy? Not sure whats up, and I failed to mention this, but I'm not sayin it's effected the gains, thats all me and my up/down days and eating habits
    Vascularity: ****.5 4.5 is damn good and an improvement, if they stick out a little more throughout the day, we'll put it at 5
    Leanness/Recomp: ***** I really gotta get my eating under control, I'm hungry, but I know to eat better, had pizza, BUT I put up a fence today and that was 5 straight hours of work
    Libido: ***** Wish I had one more bottle of stoked, oh well, leaves me wanting another bottle, which is a good thing, and I'll def. be buyin more

    Eviscerate: ***** thumbs up
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    i see libido finally hit 5-bout f'ing time.
  20. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,532
    Rep Power
    4593356

    Good stuff B! I need to start picking up stuff for the home gym again.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff B! I need to start picking up stuff for the home gym again.
    there is a christy's auction house here in indy that once a week does nothing but athletic and workout equipment. i have been able to get some really great stuff VERY cheap. i am a cheap basturd-when i say cheap-i mean cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i see libido finally hit 5-bout f'ing time.
    He must not be a natural(pun intended)horn dog like us LOL!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  23. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,532
    Rep Power
    4593356

    AMEN!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    He must not be a natural(pun intended)horn dog like us LOL!!!!!
    Well, I used to work in a gym, so I have to keep my thoughts contained, kind of like chi, a harnessed energy, but I think someone stole it when I was sleeping last night ya SHE definitely did
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Well, I used to work in a gym, so I have to keep my thoughts contained, kind of like chi, a harnessed energy, but I think someone stole it when I was sleeping last night ya SHE definitely did
    while you were sleeping? damn bro-you are sleeping with an incubus!
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Well, I used to work in a gym, so I have to keep my thoughts contained, kind of like chi, a harnessed energy, but I think someone stole it when I was sleeping last night ya SHE definitely did
    Your a better man than me I cannot contain my thought. Stopped trying years ago LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    lol, well I like my balls where they are, and they like where they are, they wouldn't like being in a jar
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  28. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    lol, well I like my balls where they are, and they like where they are, they wouldn't like being in a jar
    well you could put them on a rope and bring them out at christmas time, lol. i may have to do that myself if my wife finds out how much i spent on supps this last month-not kidding.
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well you could put them on a rope and bring them out at christmas time, lol. i may have to do that myself if my wife finds out how much i spent on supps this last month-not kidding.
    Yah I blew my supp budget for the year already except for maybe one more purchase. I am very well stocked so no worries... Got that nice long Swole HghPro run to look forward to... on above maintenance calories... I think I just shed a tear!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I blew my supp budget for the year already except for maybe one more purchase. I am very well stocked so no worries... Got that nice long Swole HghPro run to look forward to... on above maintenance calories... I think I just shed a tear!
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  31. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    Uh-oh, tears and wood, interesting combo.

    Shoulders went well yesterday, very good pump, today is interview THEN workout, big focus on the interview though.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    or having more wood than the chute is willing to take, lol.
  33. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Was that tear caused by thinking about the wood you will have from the Stoked and TestoPRO LOL!!!!.
    No actually it was the fuggin food... lol I'm allowed wood during my cut as a matter fact I have an overabundance of lumber...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or having more wood than the chute is willing to take, lol.
    That.. is the basic problem with an overabundance....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576684

    Interview went fairly well, except I fogged up when they asked me to try and "sell" a carbon monoxide detector....

    well the big issue was,
    "so we want you to sell a carbon monoxide detector to (we'll call her sara, she was an interviewer) sara." sara says "so we want you to sell this to someone before they get off the phone with you and lets say this woman had already had issues paying her past due balance and now you sell it to her before she hangs up the phone, go..."

    it was like a 5 second blank stare, and a few stutters, but overall, still "ok"
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Interview went fairly well, except I fogged up when they asked me to try and "sell" a carbon monoxide detector....

    well the big issue was,
    "so we want you to sell a carbon monoxide detector to (we'll call her sara, she was an interviewer) sara." sara says "so we want you to sell this to someone before they get off the phone with you and lets say this woman had already had issues paying her past due balance and now you sell it to her before she hangs up the phone, go..."

    it was like a 5 second blank stare, and a few stutters, but overall, still "ok"
    When will you get a answer?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  37. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,532
    Rep Power
    4593356

    Well first I would have told her really you should order as much as possible. You don't pay your bills anyway and we wont actually come and get them from you so you will take one for each room right?

    Sold 7 immedieately. LOL No really I hope you did well. Sounds like an interesting way to have someone try to get you to pitch. I am sure they know that ther job means more to you than the sale and that you wouldn't lock up like that in normal action.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    damn, you guys can have those bs white collar jobs- my machines do what i tell them.

    or i just call for maintenance.




    geez, i wish i could do that at home.
  39. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Well, I used to work in a gym, so I have to keep my thoughts contained, kind of like chi, a harnessed energy, but I think someone stole it when I was sleeping last night ya SHE definitely did
    I worked in a gym too...and I have a story or two that most people wouldn't believe if I told them, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I worked in a gym too...and I have a story or two that most people wouldn't believe if I told them, lol
    Please do share LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM
  2. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
  5. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in