The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and when I first read about Testopro I said to myself that's going to stack really well with stoked. Then now I get the same feeling about HGHPro being added a feeling that it fits with the other supps. "Supps that make sense"
    It'll be an unreal stack. I cant wait to run it.


  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    It'll be an unreal stack. I cant wait to run it.
    You and me both.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,559
    Rep Power
    731526
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You and me both.
    Yah I can't wait to get the improved rest, the carb up helped though that was part of the equation.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   
       

  4. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 1
    Weight: 201.4
    Waist (at belly button): 34.75 (holy sh*t)

    So, today started off with a bang...not really. I had to drag myself out of bed to get moving, and had a shotty breakfast just to get food down.

    About an hour and a half later came the workout
    good times....

    The Workout
    Inc BB Press (35deg) 265x7,6,6
    Inc BB Press (15deg) 265x8,6,6
    ****Phone Call, 1 hours worth, explained below*****
    Inc BB Press (15deg) Rest-Pause Style 245x8/5/4/3
    ****Phone Call, heating up****

    BB Rows 265x8,6,6
    Rev BB Rows 265x8,6,6
    Rack Chins Rest Pause +40x12/10/8/6

    So, my insurance company decided to call, and I was supposed to pay within 48hrs or my policy was cancelled. Long story short, they called the wrong person with the same last name, thanks @-holes.

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****, I had increased strength today, even though it was day 1, I still felt a nice increase, even with interruptions.
    Vascularity: *** this is only up slightly, but its day 1, and I did have some nice veins on the top of my forearms
    Leanness/Recomp: **.5 Neutral, and when I post up the pic that got interrupted in uploading earlier, you'll see I need a little work here, I'm bloated for some reason.
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, day 1, so not much to note, but I promised I'd note things daily
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own): Horrid breakfast didn't allow this to take much effect today, the cereal didn't really help the situation.

    Eviscerate: This stuff burns like a mofo with my ab belt, but its a good pain, and actually feels like its working. No noted recomp effects from this, but I'm really hoping it helps lean out around the bellybutton.


    Tomorrow is shoulders/arms, time to bring on the effin pain! and limited interruption
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  5. Senior Member
    urbanski's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1508
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    5.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great log, just read through it.
    I am on Glycobol too, and plan to add Stoked in about 2 weeks. Also on Eviscerate. I'm down .25" waist and no weight. Cant wait to see how you're doing!
  6. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

    Late for class but, none the less SUBBED for the "Alpha Male" log. All caught up.

    Nice work Bnatural!!!

    Using Escrevate myself. Feels like someone is cooking bacon on my stomach on my ride home from the gym, love dat feeling!
  7. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    its like tequila, you forget about it and BAM, it bites ya!

    I had some on from earlier, took a shower, and did a few sets of abs with a client, and the heat hit me, and caught me off guard, good stuff though, love the burn!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  8. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

    Yes I agree B great feeling, very good stuff, you know it's getting it's job done.

    Great analogy with the Tequila--so true.
  9. Senior Member
    urbanski's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1508
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    5.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i dont want to veer off topic, but today i was test driving a new car. as the nervous sweat began to flow the bacon started sizzling! LOL. Hard to concentrate there.

    Anyway, thanks for the Glycobol tips
  10. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i dont want to veer off topic, but today i was test driving a new car. as the nervous sweat began to flow the bacon started sizzling! LOL. Hard to concentrate there.

    Anyway, thanks for the Glycobol tips
    No prob, always glad to help.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  11. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 1
    Weight: 201.4
    Waist (at belly button): 34.75 (holy sh*t)

    So, today started off with a bang...not really. I had to drag myself out of bed to get moving, and had a shotty breakfast just to get food down.

    About an hour and a half later came the workout
    good times....

    The Workout
    Inc BB Press (35deg) 265x7,6,6
    Inc BB Press (15deg) 265x8,6,6
    ****Phone Call, 1 hours worth, explained below*****
    Inc BB Press (15deg) Rest-Pause Style 245x8/5/4/3
    ****Phone Call, heating up****

    BB Rows 265x8,6,6
    Rev BB Rows 265x8,6,6
    Rack Chins Rest Pause +40x12/10/8/6

    So, my insurance company decided to call, and I was supposed to pay within 48hrs or my policy was cancelled. Long story short, they called the wrong person with the same last name, thanks @-holes.

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****, I had increased strength today, even though it was day 1, I still felt a nice increase, even with interruptions.
    Vascularity: *** this is only up slightly, but its day 1, and I did have some nice veins on the top of my forearms
    Leanness/Recomp: **.5 Neutral, and when I post up the pic that got interrupted in uploading earlier, you'll see I need a little work here, I'm bloated for some reason.
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, day 1, so not much to note, but I promised I'd note things daily
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own): Horrid breakfast didn't allow this to take much effect today, the cereal didn't really help the situation.

    Eviscerate: This stuff burns like a mofo with my ab belt, but its a good pain, and actually feels like its working. No noted recomp effects from this, but I'm really hoping it helps lean out around the bellybutton.


    Tomorrow is shoulders/arms, time to bring on the effin pain! and limited interruption
    Strong numbers.

    you mean the good kind of pain right? no aching elbows , shoulders or anything?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I need FREE editing software from someone I can trust on here, something simple like microsoft paint. I must have a virus on my comp because 2 days ago, my internet explorer randomly disappeared, and now Microsoft Paint got deleted. Yes I checked the recycle bin. Without this I can't edit my pics, and they are gigantic without a reduction.
    *I can get my pics up if I get some type of editing software, I told you I would run into b.s.*

    Day 2
    Today I had to drag out of bed, yet again, not sure what the deal is, maybe its just the environment I'm dealing with lately, who knows...

    I should note that a "," denotes a set, and a "/" denotes a rest pause type set.
    The Workout
    Seated BB Military 225x6,5,4
    BB Upright Rows 135x9,9,8
    Forward Leaning Laterals Rest Pause style 40sx15/12/10/8

    Rev BB Curl 105x8,6
    DB Curls 40sx8,6,6
    1-Arm Side Preacher Curl "Machine" 50x10/8/6/6

    *No triceps today, I intend to only do them once per week, as they tend to make by biceps look a bit small, and they get a lot of work with chest and shoulder exercises.


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****, Things are slightly up from my last workout, so strength seems to be on the rise
    Vascularity: **** My forearms already look sick, well when I'm working out, but thats still a plus for me. I also had a little vein in my shoulder/clavicle area that popped during forward leaning laterals which gave motivation for a few more reps
    Leanness/Recomp: *** Less bloated feeling already, I'll take it
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, still pretty early here, the mood I'm in lately doesn't help this
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):**.5 Well laziness prevailed and cereal was the choice again, and the glycobol had me feeling a little weak, again I'm very sensitive to this stuff.

    Eviscerate: I'm either getting a little leaner or this gets more pronounced by the day, it hurts so good.


    Legs on the docket tomorrow, and I need to hit 315 on squats dammit!

    Oh, and it was a good pain, not achy pains.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I need FREE editing software from someone I can trust on here, something simple like microsoft paint. I must have a virus on my comp because 2 days ago, my internet explorer randomly disappeared, and now Microsoft Paint got deleted. Yes I checked the recycle bin. Without this I can't edit my pics, and they are gigantic without a reduction.
    *I can get my pics up if I get some type of editing software, I told you I would run into b.s.*

    Day 2
    Today I had to drag out of bed, yet again, not sure what the deal is, maybe its just the environment I'm dealing with lately, who knows...

    I should note that a "," denotes a set, and a "/" denotes a rest pause type set.
    The Workout
    Seated BB Military 225x6,5,4
    BB Upright Rows 135x9,9,8
    Forward Leaning Laterals Rest Pause style 40sx15/12/10/8

    Rev BB Curl 105x8,6
    DB Curls 40sx8,6,6
    1-Arm Side Preacher Curl "Machine" 50x10/8/6/6

    *No triceps today, I intend to only do them once per week, as they tend to make by biceps look a bit small, and they get a lot of work with chest and shoulder exercises.


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: ****, Things are slightly up from my last workout, so strength seems to be on the rise
    Vascularity: **** My forearms already look sick, well when I'm working out, but thats still a plus for me. I also had a little vein in my shoulder/clavicle area that popped during forward leaning laterals which gave motivation for a few more reps
    Leanness/Recomp: *** Less bloated feeling already, I'll take it
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, still pretty early here, the mood I'm in lately doesn't help this
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):**.5 Well laziness prevailed and cereal was the choice again, and the glycobol had me feeling a little weak, again I'm very sensitive to this stuff.

    Eviscerate: I'm either getting a little leaner or this gets more pronounced by the day, it hurts so good.


    Legs on the docket tomorrow, and I need to hit 315 on squats dammit!

    Oh, and it was a good pain, not achy pains.
    Damn bro that suks. I wish I could help you out. Someone out there is got to have that type of software.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,915
    Rep Power
    4665249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good stuff in here nice numbers on the BB Inclines.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff in here nice numbers on the BB Inclines.
    much appreciated, it's taken a long while to get back to that since I started working out at home
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  16. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn bro that suks. I wish I could help you out. Someone out there is got to have that type of software.
    Yes, it's been quite interesting man, especially when I clicked edit and saw no directory specified (ie the program it was trying to use for editing software was gone).

    I will post up the pic I have in the coming days if no one has any software, oh, and please pm me a site or link, don't post it.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  17. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 3
    No updates from anyone on where to get free editing software, so no pic yet.

    I had a pretty big meal last night and decided it'd be best to take another glycobol just prior to the meal. I mention this because this morning I felt pretty sick and had a headache. Not blaming the glyco, it's my fault for the food, but the headaches took a toll with my squats.

    "," denotes a set, and a "/" denotes a rest pause type set.
    The Workout
    Front Squats 225x10,9
    BB Squats 315x6,5 (head pressure really kicked in, got 315 though, which I wanted, so BOOM!)
    Soloflex Leg Press 280x16,14
    1-Legged Leg Ext 60x14/12/10

    Headache stopped me from hitting hamstrings, which I intend to do tonight


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, Got 315 on squats, want a few more but oh well I got 315 and comfortably, I'll probably stick with it until I can do 10, no need for greed.
    Vascularity: **** Stickin with a 4 here, no real increase as of today, but no decrease
    Leanness/Recomp: ***.5 Up a half point, a little leaner
    Libido: **.5 Not really feelin like a pornstar just yet
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):**.5 I took one with my breakfast, which was decent and it really helped with fullness in my legs

    Eviscerate: Due to having a belt on and the irritation of heat plus a belt really would annoy me. I applied after my shower, and I haven't felt the heat, it seems like I need some activation to get this stuff to heat up. Thats not necessarily a bad thing


    Normally, tomorrow would be an off day, but I have some demos on Friday, and probably won't get in a workout. I also have an all day landscaping event at my brothers house saturday, so no off days until I'm forced.

    Tomorrow Back/Chest, I got a bar for some pullups, which I've ghetto rigged to my steel crossbeam, we'll see how it goes, if not I love me some rack chins.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 3
    No updates from anyone on where to get free editing software, so no pic yet.

    I had a pretty big meal last night and decided it'd be best to take another glycobol just prior to the meal. I mention this because this morning I felt pretty sick and had a headache. Not blaming the glyco, it's my fault for the food, but the headaches took a toll with my squats.

    "," denotes a set, and a "/" denotes a rest pause type set.
    The Workout
    Front Squats 225x10,9
    BB Squats 315x6,5 (head pressure really kicked in, got 315 though, which I wanted, so BOOM!)
    Soloflex Leg Press 280x16,14
    1-Legged Leg Ext 60x14/12/10

    Headache stopped me from hitting hamstrings, which I intend to do tonight


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, Got 315 on squats, want a few more but oh well I got 315 and comfortably, I'll probably stick with it until I can do 10, no need for greed.
    Vascularity: **** Stickin with a 4 here, no real increase as of today, but no decrease
    Leanness/Recomp: ***.5 Up a half point, a little leaner
    Libido: **.5 Not really feelin like a pornstar just yet
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):**.5 I took one with my breakfast, which was decent and it really helped with fullness in my legs

    Eviscerate: Due to having a belt on and the irritation of heat plus a belt really would annoy me. I applied after my shower, and I haven't felt the heat, it seems like I need some activation to get this stuff to heat up. Thats not necessarily a bad thing


    Normally, tomorrow would be an off day, but I have some demos on Friday, and probably won't get in a workout. I also have an all day landscaping event at my brothers house saturday, so no off days until I'm forced.

    Tomorrow Back/Chest, I got a bar for some pullups, which I've ghetto rigged to my steel crossbeam, we'll see how it goes, if not I love me some rack chins.
    Nice workout bro. Sorry about the headache.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice workout bro. Sorry about the headache.
    thanks brotha, the numbers are increasing, and thats all I care about
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  20. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

    Nice #'s B !! Day 2 & Day 3 looked real good.
    I feel you with the lagging out of bed lately.
    I just recieved my MST-ZMK, LOVE this stuff, slacked and had been using ON brand ZMA, doesnt compare to MST. Im gonna see if this gets me out of bed tomorrow.You use anything before hitting the hay??


    MST-ZMK
  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,559
    Rep Power
    731526
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    thanks brotha, the numbers are increasing, and thats all I care about
    That's the main thing, everything else is just a bonus or in direct relation to the increases.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    nice log thus far. Good to know strength has increased. That alone is worth it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I will take a strength increase anytime I can get it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,915
    Rep Power
    4665249
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I think sweat will activate the Eviscerate more, or just moisture.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,559
    Rep Power
    731526
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think sweat will activate the Eviscerate more, or just moisture.
    I was thinking the eviscerate gets into your pores when you sweat...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 4

    Good day thus far and the workout really went well.

    The Workout
    BB Rows 275x7,6,6
    Rev BB Rows 275x6,6,5
    Rack Chins Rest Pause +50x10/8/7/6

    Inc BB Press (35deg) 275x6,5,5
    Inc BB Press (15deg) 275x6,5,4
    Inc BB Press (15deg) Rest-Pause Style 245x10/6/4/3

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, I had quite a bit of a strength increase today, but will hold steady here to make sure form doesn't get sloppy and greed take over
    Vascularity: **** That shoulder vein is coming through, and some new neck veins, oooo the excitement (dead serious!)
    Leanness/Recomp: *** Feeling slightly leaner in the midsection
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, hmmmm
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own): I had a little fat in this breakfast, and too much fat with glyco ruins my stomach, so I didn't pop one

    Eviscerate:**** Lovin the burn, we'll see how the fat comes


    Tomorrow is shoulders/arms, lets hope for some increases!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 4

    Good day thus far and the workout really went well.

    The Workout
    BB Rows 275x7,6,6
    Rev BB Rows 275x6,6,5
    Rack Chins Rest Pause +50x10/8/7/6

    Inc BB Press (35deg) 275x6,5,5
    Inc BB Press (15deg) 275x6,5,4
    Inc BB Press (15deg) Rest-Pause Style 245x10/6/4/3

    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, ****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, I had quite a bit of a strength increase today, but will hold steady here to make sure form doesn't get sloppy and greed take over
    Vascularity: **** That shoulder vein is coming through, and some new neck veins, oooo the excitement (dead serious!)
    Leanness/Recomp: *** Feeling slightly leaner in the midsection
    Libido: **.5 Neutral, again, hmmmm
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own): I had a little fat in this breakfast, and too much fat with glyco ruins my stomach, so I didn't pop one

    Eviscerate:**** Lovin the burn, we'll see how the fat comes


    Tomorrow is shoulders/arms, lets hope for some increases!
    Now that is what I call a rating.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  28. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 5&6 OFF DAYS
    Did a little yardwork for my brother

    Day 7

    The Workout
    Seated BB Military 225x6,5,5
    BB Upright Rows 135x10,9,9
    Forward Leaning Laterals Rest Pause style 45sx13/11/10/8

    Rev BB Curl 115x8,6
    DB Curls 40sx8,8,7
    1-Arm Side DB Preacher Curl 30x8/7/6/6

    Only a little for the tris, 1 set of a few reps on 15deg inc close bench, and 1 set of skulls with 105 on straightbar I believe for 12? don't quite remember


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, Things are slightly up from my last workout, so strength seems to be on the rise
    Vascularity: **** Still feelin good about this one, hopefully the leaner the better
    Leanness/Recomp: **** A little better, slowly but surely
    Libido: *** It's slightly up, very promising, once it starts, it stays
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):*** Felt pretty good, always good on shoulders an arms

    Eviscerate:****.5 Really enjoying this addition, good stuff
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  29. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 8
    Start Weight: 201.4
    Current Weight: 201.4 (+0)

    Start Waist: 34.75
    Current Waist: 34.25 (-.5)

    Weight staying the same is expected, I am trying to get bigger, but also be lean. I'll take the 1/2in lost in my waist as some lean weight gained, since my weight didn't go down or up but waistline went down (it makes sense).


    The Workout
    Front Squats 225x10,10,9
    BB Squats 315x6,6
    Soloflex Leg Press 280x17,15
    1-Legged Leg Ext 70x12/10/8/6

    SLDL 225x12,12
    1-Legged Standing Leg Curl 60x10/8/7/6

    I screwed up on last time BB Squats, I did 315x6, then 295x5, so this time its right, 315x6 x2sets. Strength UP!


    Noted Factors:
    5 * rating: *= wtf, *****=dude you gotta get a bottle
    Strength: *****, I got 315 on 2 sets versus one, so thats a plus for me
    Vascularity: **** No veins in legs today, not down as there were some in my shoulders doin my leg pressing though
    Leanness/Recomp: **** 1/2 inch down in the waist, definite recomp
    Libido: *** My eyes are gettin wider, and my wifey is likin the grabbin
    Pump Effects (from glycobol on its own):***.5 Up a little more, clean eating works a lot better for me and my stomach


    Eviscerate: **** I had my belt and all but still went forward with the eviscerate. It is helping with the loss I had in my stomach, 1/2inch in a week is AWESOME!


    Tomorrow Back/Chest, I think I'll stick with my rack chins, the squeeze in my lats is awesome with those, the rig I have is just not the same. I need a true pullup setup soon.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  30. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    your wife may be lovin the grabbin now-but in another couple of days you will have her on the run, lol.


    my wife says i need to go to that rehab place tiger went to.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol, not quite that touchy feely, but stoked always got me in the past, so hopefully with the Tpro, it'll be amped up
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    your wife may be lovin the grabbin now-but in another couple of days you will have her on the run, lol.


    my wife says i need to go to that rehab place tiger went to.
    Would not work for you. You would be looking for the possible female relapsers LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Would not work for you. You would be looking for the possible female relapsers LOL.
    this is true, but you are still a dog for saying it, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is true, but you are still a dog for saying it, lol.
    Cannot argue with that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  35. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    T is ready to jump on whatever moves so be careful pembroke
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    T is ready to jump on whatever moves so be careful pembroke
    i am very particular about the equipment involved-pembrooke does not qualify, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6935
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am very particular about the equipment involved-pembrooke does not qualify, lol.
    Thank god.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thank god.
    see, even i have requirements that have to be met, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576686
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh, as a sidenote, I got the FST7 Defined DVD and its a fairly good buy. I like to watch dvd's while working out, I feel it adds to my environment, almost like someone else working out next to me. I feed off of intensity, so watching people move big weights and in an actual video, not just clips, helps add to reality (at least for me).

    As far as the DVD, it gives good description on FST7 and how it works, as well as how Hany incorporated it for Jay and Phil. It's about 1h40min as far as I remember, I wish these dvd's included extra footage and such, I mean all that film goes to waste if its not on the dvd, and outtakes are usually funny.

    Anywho, tomorrow is Chest/Back, I may use Inc DB's on my 1st or 2nd exercise, I have 100s, but I'd be repping them out, and I don't want a fatigue factor kicking in. It's too hard to do them for my Rest-Pause type set because I have to swing them in place and its a limited rest. They may be added they may not.

    I'm also looking into getting a pivot joint for tbar rows, I don't want it messing up my basement wall, and I like the joint because it follows the motion of the bar and holds it in place.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  40. Advanced Member
    LiveWire224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    356
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

    Nice workouts B. ab grease sounds like it's working. Loving my Eviscerate

    Glad the libido is starting to come around for ya Rothlisberger!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  4. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  5. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in