KLEEN Reviews LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT - AnabolicMinds.com

KLEEN Reviews LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT

Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

KLEEN Reviews LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT

I was lucky enough to get in on the beta samples of LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT or AS-GT as you will see it referred to is a new product by LG Sciences.

Thanks LG Sciences!!!!!

Let me tell you I REALLY enjoy this stuff. It is not a pre-workout like what you are used to. AS-GT sets up your body for a completely anabolic state just in time for your workout when you dosed 45-60 minutes prior to lifting. The cool thing about AS-GT is it works off of science and function. In LG's research they found that often times Creatine and NO type products end up fighting to be absorbed in the system at the same time and creatine takes longer to process than NO products so they should be taken separately. To capitalize on this they created AS-GT, giving the body SERMS, pSARMS, an excellent source of creatine, clean extremely focused energy and some strong adaptogens to round it all out. Even if you do not take the intended stack of AS-GT and Anadraulic Pump you will still have an excellent workout with an above average pump, drive and focus will be a new experience do to the type of energy and focus this provides.. The energy from the product increases as you yourself increase your own intensity like it is responding to you specifically. That is a very cool effect. However if taken as designed with Anadraulic Pump, you will have skin splitting pumps and more energy than you really know what to do with.

A very simple description of some of the classifications of ingredients do if you are not familiar. A SERM simply tells your body to produce testosterone often time this can be via Estrogen control, pSARMS work in the muscle like testosterone without the negative side effects of external sources of testosterone. Between these two products alone the anabolic state is set up maximally for both a great workout and growth. This stuff will put your intensity and focus off the charts.

Would I recommend Anadraulic State to others? Yes I would indeed. You should experience this product at least once, it truly is a different experience. Would I recommend the Anadraulic State to complete the stack absolutely. There is a huge difference in the pump you get when adding Anadraulic Pump to AS-GT, the extra energy really kicks in too and the geranium in the AP also helps with thermogenesis for anyone trying to lean up, build muscle or both at the same time these products would be a valuable addition to your arsenal.

Would I purchase this product? I have 2 tubs of this on the way at this very moment.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats whats up brother thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Great review!!

I have a bottle on the way also, I can't wait!
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review!! Very detailed!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great review, Kleen! Glad you enjoy it!
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

That is why I had to buy me 4 tubs. Well part of the reason was $9 shipping and hopefully I can talk my buddy into buying one. If I am "stuck" with all 4 that is not really a problem.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mine is on the way and I can't wait to give it a go!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Resolve you will love this stuff it really is different than anything I have taken before.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Resolve you will love this stuff it really is different than anything I have taken before.
    I'm sure you are right! I have heard nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback on this stuff.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
  5. MORE REVIEWS OF ANADRAULIC STATE...
    By Apowerz6 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 07:32 AM