MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to get in on the beta samples of LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT or AS-GT as you will see it referred to is a new product by LG Sciences.

Thanks LG Sciences!!!!!

Let me tell you I REALLY enjoy this stuff. It is not a pre-workout like what you are used to. AS-GT sets up your body for a completely anabolic state just in time for your workout when you dosed 45-60 minutes prior to lifting. The cool thing about AS-GT is it works off of science and function. In LG's research they found that often times Creatine and NO type products end up fighting to be absorbed in the system at the same time and creatine takes longer to process than NO products so they should be taken separately. To capitalize on this they created AS-GT, giving the body SERMS, pSARMS, an excellent source of creatine, clean extremely focused energy and some strong adaptogens to round it all out. Even if you do not take the intended stack of AS-GT and Anadraulic Pump you will still have an excellent workout with an above average pump, drive and focus will be a new experience do to the type of energy and focus this provides.. The energy from the product increases as you yourself increase your own intensity like it is responding to you specifically. That is a very cool effect. However if taken as designed with Anadraulic Pump, you will have skin splitting pumps and more energy than you really know what to do with.

A very simple description of some of the classifications of ingredients do if you are not familiar. A SERM simply tells your body to produce testosterone often time this can be via Estrogen control, pSARMS work in the muscle like testosterone without the negative side effects of external sources of testosterone. Between these two products alone the anabolic state is set up maximally for both a great workout and growth. This stuff will put your intensity and focus off the charts.

Would I recommend Anadraulic State to others? Yes I would indeed. You should experience this product at least once, it truly is a different experience. Would I recommend the Anadraulic State to complete the stack absolutely. There is a huge difference in the pump you get when adding Anadraulic Pump to AS-GT, the extra energy really kicks in too and the geranium in the AP also helps with thermogenesis for anyone trying to lean up, build muscle or both at the same time these products would be a valuable addition to your arsenal.

Would I purchase this product? I have 2 tubs of this on the way at this very moment.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats whats up brother thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed it!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Great review!!

I have a bottle on the way also, I can't wait!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!! Very detailed!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is why I had to buy me 4 tubs. Well part of the reason was $9 shipping and hopefully I can talk my buddy into buying one. If I am "stuck" with all 4 that is not really a problem.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Resolve you will love this stuff it really is different than anything I have taken before.