Muscle Marinade Log

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most pertinent thing for this log is to mention that I am 9.5 weeks out of contest and I am pushing as hard as humanly possible, hence the need for a product like this.

It's balls to the walls from here on in.

Weight 217.5 8-9% body fat
Height 5' 11"

I do not have a ton of experience with preworkouts but have used Jacked and DominATP, Motivate. All very good products.

Like I said I am in contest prep so I am doing a lot of supps but they should not interfere directly as a preworkout supp will pretty much speak for itself in how it helps with the performance of the workout. Plus I have set a 2 week baseline on my current stack.

What I am looking for is something to help me bust down walls!! To push beyond what I'd be otherwise incapable of doing. Can you think of a better test for a pre-workout.

Here is a link to my current prep log to reference my current supplement stack...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147639-getting-primed-stage.html

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First!!! Subbed. You will be RIPPED my brother!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I figgured it was only fair to be the same in yours!!:fest30:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incidently I will start this with tommorows' workout and will err on the side of caution with 3/4 of a scoop as I have to take it in the late afternoon. My Sunday morning workout will see the full doseage.

I am doing HST and tommorow is day 6 the last day of the 15 reps. This I think is the toughest workout in this program. I will be pushing this to the limit of endurance.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimmed for this DW..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incidently I will start this with tommorows' workout and will err on the side of caution with 3/4 of a scoop as I have to take it in the late afternoon. My Sunday morning workout will see the full doseage.

I am doing HST and tommorow is day 6 the last day of the 15 reps. This I think is the toughest workout in this program. I will be pushing this to the limit of endurance.
I hear you on the 15 days of HST. Workouts 5 and 6 were pretty retarded for me though with TNA kicking in like a mule that was pissed off. I added reps and weight to those days! :AR15firing: That was what I did to the weights and the 10 days are just flat out fun, love the heavier weight and moderate rep range.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I moved all my supps when i moved too. Now we have one entire cabinet full of supps between my wife and I. LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I moved all my supps when i moved too. Now we have one entire cabinet full of supps between my wife and I. LOL
I have a whole Cabinet to myself 4 shelves and 3 pullout shelves on the side... I filled it too Cabinet is about 6 feet high by about 2 and a half feet wide and deep. I stockpile.. :silly:

I hear you on the 15 days of HST. Workouts 5 and 6 were pretty retarded for me though with TNA kicking in like a mule that was pissed off. I added reps and weight to those days! :AR15firing: That was what I did to the weights and the 10 days are just flat out fun, love the heavier weight and moderate rep range.
Yah the 10's are a breeze compared to 15's

Subbed I am in.
Welcome :smirk:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
cool man, this should definitely be a good log.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have a whole Cabinet to myself 4 shelves and 3 pullout shelves on the side... I filled it too Cabinet is about 6 feet high by about 2 and a half feet wide and deep. I stockpile.. :silly:
holy crap I thought I was bad... I think you take the trophy LOL

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
that dude rocking the USPLabs smorgasboard of supps wins the trophy... :fest30:

dude has like 8-10 units of every product USP has ever made!! his pic is floating around here...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
that dude rocking the USPLabs smorgasboard of supps wins the trophy... :fest30:

dude has like 8-10 units of every product USP has ever made!! his pic is floating around here...
I still think DW would give him a run!! LOL

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HIYO!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe not all USP stuff but everythign he has altogether. Mine is not quite as big as DW but impressive none the less.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool man, this should definitely be a good log.
Yah starts tonight!!

I'm in like sin Bud
My first impressions will be in early tommorow, I am going to hit it as hard as possible.

Like I said I stockpile lol I have about 12 bottles of prime... maybe more.. Lots of Testopro/Stoked/Glycobol about 6 AP's goes on like that.

I still think DW would give him a run!! LOL
Currently yah but I am using a lot up... my poor stash...

we are talking about supps right????
What else would we be talking about...:08:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be the DW Balls To The Walls Show Stack. Going to be sick!!!!!
My son is always saying that I'm going to die in the gym... I could think of worse places...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I don't even want THAT visual...no homo...LOL! Anyway, I'm moving with my GF next month. We've got the HBMs moving us (Home Boy Movers). I told her (and them) that I will PERSONALLY move two things: My big-screen TV and my big box of supps. She just rolled her eyes like, "Whatever." Sheeeeittttt....I was as serious as cancer!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even want THAT visual...no homo...LOL! Anyway, I'm moving with my GF next month. We've got the HBMs moving us (Home Boy Movers). I told her (and them) that I will PERSONALLY move two things: My big-screen TV and my big box of supps. She just rolled her eyes like, "Whatever." Sheeeeittttt....I was as serious as cancer!
They just don't get it!!! :irked:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Drop my supps and move away slowly. No sudden movements.:AR15firing:
Oh, HELL no! Don't DROP them, you shouldn't have put your PAWS on 'em. Place 'em down GENTLY before I kick your fukkin' a$$! That's right, I will unleash SERIOUS RAGE when it comes to the safety of my supps! :AR15firing: :irked:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 3/4 of a scoop at around 5pm for my 7pm workout as I did not want to take it too late in the day. The fuggin stuff is strong, the strongest I have used yet. I was worried I would have trouble sleeping. 10/10 for stim... any more and I could not of handled it, I am glad I only did 3/4 of a scoop.

The taste was very good, there was a mild aftertaste but the flavour (Purus Punch), was so pleasant I didn't mind. Oh and it's not too sweet which can really ruin the taste so 9/10.

Performance in the gym was very good I set 1 PR of 200 lbs on front squats for 15 reps was sloppy but the second set was better even though I only got 14. One very good improvement was on push press last time I only got 12 reps on the second set, I went up 5 lbs and got 14 3/4 reps, didn't quite get the last one so stamina was very high. Performance 8/10 I was a bit sloppy on the squats and failed at 8 on my second set of db press (short rest). Endurance would be 9.5/10 I seemed to get better as the workout progressed. I was setting a torid pace as well.

Focus 9/10 this is hard to say how much the product helped as I am always very focussed these days.

Pump, something that is not that important to me but I have to say I have never seen my arms look like this. They were enourmous!! 10/10 for pump.

Sleep - the workout used up most of the stim and I had no trouble falling asleep, as a matter of fact I was very relaxed when I got home, euphoric. 10/10 for the after effects.

Looks like you have a good product here, little bit like Jacked with some extra strength and if you care about pump, (have to admit it is amusing) then there is defintely more of that.

I will try a full scoop on Sunday and get back on how it worked out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good you were able to sleep DW. When I read the amount of stims I was looking the other way on MM but it may be an option after all. Not a huge fan of crazy stims to be honest but if the products works, I could handle it I am sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good you were able to sleep DW. When I read the amount of stims I was looking the other way on MM but it may be an option after all. Not a huge fan of crazy stims to be honest but if the products works, I could handle it I am sure.
As long as you don't take too much, take is early enough there should be no problem unless your really sensitive 1,3 Dim.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice review so far, this is def one of the pre-workouts i will have my eye on. And your log is gonna help me decide whether to drop some hard earned green on it or not.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, HELL no! Don't DROP them, you shouldn't have put your PAWS on 'em. Place 'em down GENTLY before I kick your fukkin' a$$! That's right, I will unleash SERIOUS RAGE when it comes to the safety of my supps! :AR15firing: :irked:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent first review!

Yes it is a strong stim but most don't seem to have too much problem unless ultra sensitive. In that case I would start less than a scoop.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent first review!

Yes it is a strong stim but most don't seem to have too much problem unless ultra sensitive. In that case I would start less than a scoop.
Yah that's what I did and am glad. I am curious about full scoop though. Sunday's the time for that as I work out in the AM...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Dream i'm loving it brutha!!! your knowledge is incredible as well as your hardwork!!! Life is a blessing and we have to take what he have and make the most of it!!! that is what i see you do in your comments and work outs brutha!!! KEEP SMASHIN IT!!! :AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dream i'm loving it brutha!!! your knowledge is incredible as well as your hardwork!!! Life is a blessing and we have to take what he have and make the most of it!!! that is what i see you do in your comments and work outs brutha!!! KEEP SMASHIN IT!!! :AR15firing:
x2-dw has got it going on- i am hearing good things about the mm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!!

Hey you get me!! Rage!! Rage!! into the dying of the light!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second dose yesterday morning...

Not nearly as much stim, but I was very tired and it was definitely enough to see my through the workout and the pace was very good.

Taste it's quite pleasant tasting and I didn't notice as much aftertaste this time.

I still got a good pump just did not get the crazy vascularity that I did the previous workout. The pump is very fleeting though so it is not that significant.

I recovered fairly well, this is a long day with extra work with heavy ab training and 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer.

I have to give props to the product because like I said I was tired from a very busy weekend and without it I would have flolded or it would have been a crappy workout. I was the first day of 10 reps on HST so that too was fortunate. Instead I pushed through with good intensity and it was a good workout. This is the reason I wanted to run this product, I am not always gonna have my 'A' game with the workload the way it is so I felt I needed something to help me continue to rock out!! So far so good.

I got a good sleep last night and things are quieting down after the move so I should be golden for this week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.:)
That's one thing about me, if I get focussed on a goal I push!!

NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
It try to focus in on what I think is important, thanks...

Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
Thanks, I was a bit slow starting on Sunday because I was tired and didn't get the big kick I got the first time. I am thinking Tommorow will be different with some rest. I really want to go to the attack!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
How long are you finding that the energy lasts?