Muscle Marinade Log

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
Not bad at all if it let's you blast through a hard wo that is what matters most.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.

kmcart

Awards
That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
Close to the same thing for me. as far as an after feeling.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
There both very good products, I would say they're pretty equal this is stronger and supplies more pump (not that that's important). 3 scoops of jacked might rival it as far as stim is concerned, too close to call really.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
A lot depends on how well you like 1,3 Dim I think. I love the stuff myself. The workouts will be good either way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the focus was on focus...

I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the focus was on focus...

I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...
Looks good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.
Looking good DW.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent going on over here! This stuff looks great I may have to try it soon.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
I would say that's exactly what it's doing...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha
Yah and I am getting pretty low too... Sub 8% pretty soon...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry i got in here so late....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, sorry i got in here so late....
Not so late really only my second week on it..

coming from you that statement right there holds a lot of weight
Thanks, I am not the formeost authority on pre-workouts but yah I am in a situation where I would need something good to keep my going at this pace.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As am i :biglaugh: haha KEEP MASHIN AND SMASHIN BIG MAN!! :AR15firing:
Will do.. don't see where I've left myself much choice .. :tongue2:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say that's exactly what it's doing...
Very nice! Thanks guys :drive:

Our ads and promos try not to be overboard on things like 10000% more strength!! and stuff so we do try to be reasonable for expectations as far as marketing goes :)