Muscle Marinade Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Second dose yesterday morning...

Not nearly as much stim, but I was very tired and it was definitely enough to see my through the workout and the pace was very good.

Taste it's quite pleasant tasting and I didn't notice as much aftertaste this time.

I still got a good pump just did not get the crazy vascularity that I did the previous workout. The pump is very fleeting though so it is not that significant.

I recovered fairly well, this is a long day with extra work with heavy ab training and 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer.

I have to give props to the product because like I said I was tired from a very busy weekend and without it I would have flolded or it would have been a crappy workout. I was the first day of 10 reps on HST so that too was fortunate. Instead I pushed through with good intensity and it was a good workout. This is the reason I wanted to run this product, I am not always gonna have my 'A' game with the workload the way it is so I felt I needed something to help me continue to rock out!! So far so good.

I got a good sleep last night and things are quieting down after the move so I should be golden for this week.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%

NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    That's one thing about me, if I get focussed on a goal I push!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    It try to focus in on what I think is important, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Thanks, I was a bit slow starting on Sunday because I was tired and didn't get the big kick I got the first time. I am thinking Tommorow will be different with some rest. I really want to go to the attack!!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

keep killing it DW
    Working on living
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
    About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
    Not bad at all if it let's you blast through a hard wo that is what matters most.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    Working on living
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%

I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
    i agree.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
    Close to the same thing for me. as far as an after feeling.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.97%

How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
    There both very good products, I would say they're pretty equal this is stronger and supplies more pump (not that that's important). 3 scoops of jacked might rival it as far as stim is concerned, too close to call really.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
    A lot depends on how well you like 1,3 Dim I think. I love the stuff myself. The workouts will be good either way.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Well the focus was on focus...

I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Well the focus was on focus...

I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...
    Looks good.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.
    Looking good DW.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Excellent going on over here! This stuff looks great I may have to try it soon.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent going on over here! This stuff looks great I may have to try it soon.
    Yah it's solid ...
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
    I would say that's exactly what it's doing...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%

Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

x's 2
    Working on living
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha
    Yah and I am getting pretty low too... Sub 8% pretty soon...
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Damn, sorry i got in here so late....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

coming from you that statement right there holds a lot of weight
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Damn, sorry i got in here so late....
    Not so late really only my second week on it..

coming from you that statement right there holds a lot of weight
    Thanks, I am not the formeost authority on pre-workouts but yah I am in a situation where I would need something good to keep my going at this pace.
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Very nice!!!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%

As am i haha KEEP MASHIN AND SMASHIN BIG MAN!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

As am i haha KEEP MASHIN AND SMASHIN BIG MAN!!
    Will do.. don't see where I've left myself much choice ..
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Very nice! Thanks guys

Our ads and promos try not to be overboard on things like 10000% more strength!! and stuff so we do try to be reasonable for expectations as far as marketing goes
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM