Muscle Marinade Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I took 3/4 of a scoop at around 5pm for my 7pm workout as I did not want to take it too late in the day. The fuggin stuff is strong, the strongest I have used yet. I was worried I would have trouble sleeping. 10/10 for stim... any more and I could not of handled it, I am glad I only did 3/4 of a scoop.

The taste was very good, there was a mild aftertaste but the flavour (Purus Punch), was so pleasant I didn't mind. Oh and it's not too sweet which can really ruin the taste so 9/10.

Performance in the gym was very good I set 1 PR of 200 lbs on front squats for 15 reps was sloppy but the second set was better even though I only got 14. One very good improvement was on push press last time I only got 12 reps on the second set, I went up 5 lbs and got 14 3/4 reps, didn't quite get the last one so stamina was very high. Performance 8/10 I was a bit sloppy on the squats and failed at 8 on my second set of db press (short rest). Endurance would be 9.5/10 I seemed to get better as the workout progressed. I was setting a torid pace as well.

Focus 9/10 this is hard to say how much the product helped as I am always very focussed these days.

Pump, something that is not that important to me but I have to say I have never seen my arms look like this. They were enourmous!! 10/10 for pump.

Sleep - the workout used up most of the stim and I had no trouble falling asleep, as a matter of fact I was very relaxed when I got home, euphoric. 10/10 for the after effects.

Looks like you have a good product here, little bit like Jacked with some extra strength and if you care about pump, (have to admit it is amusing) then there is defintely more of that.

I will try a full scoop on Sunday and get back on how it worked out.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

That is good you were able to sleep DW. When I read the amount of stims I was looking the other way on MM but it may be an option after all. Not a huge fan of crazy stims to be honest but if the products works, I could handle it I am sure.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is good you were able to sleep DW. When I read the amount of stims I was looking the other way on MM but it may be an option after all. Not a huge fan of crazy stims to be honest but if the products works, I could handle it I am sure.
    As long as you don't take too much, take is early enough there should be no problem unless your really sensitive 1,3 Dim.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

nice review so far, this is def one of the pre-workouts i will have my eye on. And your log is gonna help me decide whether to drop some hard earned green on it or not.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Oh, HELL no! Don't DROP them, you shouldn't have put your PAWS on 'em. Place 'em down GENTLY before I kick your fukkin' a$$! That's right, I will unleash SERIOUS RAGE when it comes to the safety of my supps!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Excellent first review!

Yes it is a strong stim but most don't seem to have too much problem unless ultra sensitive. In that case I would start less than a scoop.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Excellent first review!

Yes it is a strong stim but most don't seem to have too much problem unless ultra sensitive. In that case I would start less than a scoop.
    Yah that's what I did and am glad. I am curious about full scoop though. Sunday's the time for that as I work out in the AM...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Dream i'm loving it brutha!!! your knowledge is incredible as well as your hardwork!!! Life is a blessing and we have to take what he have and make the most of it!!! that is what i see you do in your comments and work outs brutha!!! KEEP SMASHIN IT!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Dream i'm loving it brutha!!! your knowledge is incredible as well as your hardwork!!! Life is a blessing and we have to take what he have and make the most of it!!! that is what i see you do in your comments and work outs brutha!!! KEEP SMASHIN IT!!!
    x2-dw has got it going on- i am hearing good things about the mm.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks!!

Hey you get me!! Rage!! Rage!! into the dying of the light!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Second dose yesterday morning...

Not nearly as much stim, but I was very tired and it was definitely enough to see my through the workout and the pace was very good.

Taste it's quite pleasant tasting and I didn't notice as much aftertaste this time.

I still got a good pump just did not get the crazy vascularity that I did the previous workout. The pump is very fleeting though so it is not that significant.

I recovered fairly well, this is a long day with extra work with heavy ab training and 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer.

I have to give props to the product because like I said I was tired from a very busy weekend and without it I would have flolded or it would have been a crappy workout. I was the first day of 10 reps on HST so that too was fortunate. Instead I pushed through with good intensity and it was a good workout. This is the reason I wanted to run this product, I am not always gonna have my 'A' game with the workload the way it is so I felt I needed something to help me continue to rock out!! So far so good.

I got a good sleep last night and things are quieting down after the move so I should be golden for this week.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    That's one thing about me, if I get focussed on a goal I push!!

NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    It try to focus in on what I think is important, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Thanks, I was a bit slow starting on Sunday because I was tired and didn't get the big kick I got the first time. I am thinking Tommorow will be different with some rest. I really want to go to the attack!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

keep killing it DW
    Working on living
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
    About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
    Not bad at all if it let's you blast through a hard wo that is what matters most.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    Working on living
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
    i agree.
  26. Registered User

That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
    Close to the same thing for me. as far as an after feeling.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
    There both very good products, I would say they're pretty equal this is stronger and supplies more pump (not that that's important). 3 scoops of jacked might ***** it as far as stim is concerned, too close to call really.
  30. Registered User

Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM