Muscle Marinade Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Second dose yesterday morning...

    Not nearly as much stim, but I was very tired and it was definitely enough to see my through the workout and the pace was very good.

    Taste it's quite pleasant tasting and I didn't notice as much aftertaste this time.

    I still got a good pump just did not get the crazy vascularity that I did the previous workout. The pump is very fleeting though so it is not that significant.

    I recovered fairly well, this is a long day with extra work with heavy ab training and 30 minutes on the Cross Trainer.

    I have to give props to the product because like I said I was tired from a very busy weekend and without it I would have flolded or it would have been a crappy workout. I was the first day of 10 reps on HST so that too was fortunate. Instead I pushed through with good intensity and it was a good workout. This is the reason I wanted to run this product, I am not always gonna have my 'A' game with the workload the way it is so I felt I needed something to help me continue to rock out!! So far so good.

    I got a good sleep last night and things are quieting down after the move so I should be golden for this week.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

  2. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    would u say it helped wake u up or did you stay kinda tired just felt motivated and focused during the lift?
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was awake after my morning cardio so I think it helped a lot more with endurance. I never backed off for one second, I just pushed on through.
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  6. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Got to love the never surrender motivation. Keep killing it bro.
    That's one thing about me, if I get focussed on a goal I push!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    NIce work so far DW. . .also great feedback with the product as well very informative
    It try to focus in on what I think is important, thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Product is looking good so far doing a great job on the log.
    Thanks, I was a bit slow starting on Sunday because I was tired and didn't get the big kick I got the first time. I am thinking Tommorow will be different with some rest. I really want to go to the attack!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    keep killing it DW
    Working on living
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

    I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

    For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

    It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    More carnage!! Took full dose of marinade at 5pm for my 7pm workout. It kicked in very nicely, but this time I was not overwhelmed with stim.

    I was extremely focussed as I systematically tore it up, set after set sometimes only 30 seconds rest between sets. Definitely had better lung capacity and stamina. Focus was very good as well.

    For those that like the pumps they were there as well. I just wish the vascularity wasn't so fleeting.

    It's a good product, tastes good, supplies plenty of energy, stamina and focus. Like I have been saying I see no real weakness. The closest thing I can think of is it made me work too hard and now I'm all beat up...
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    How long are you finding that the energy lasts?
    About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    About 4 hours, the trick is to get to the gym and hammer your way through it though or it could actually last longer. I find this with most pre-workouts you have be expend a lot of energy to get it to disipate. I guess make you weariness override the stim.
    Not bad at all if it let's you blast through a hard wo that is what matters most.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    Working on living
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agreed on the 4 hours. How is the transition back to normal levels? Is it a smooth ride or a crash?
    I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am very relaxed when I get home from the gym euphoric, like I said product has no shortcomings.
    i agree.
  16. New Member
    kmcart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55%

    That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    That is exactly the feeling I'm looking for afterwards, would this be the type of feeling after taking jack3d or am I most likely not going to feel as well after jack3d?
    Close to the same thing for me. as far as an after feeling.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  18. New Member
    rambo679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1782
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    65.97%

    How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How would you compare the effectiveness of this vs Jack3d?
    There both very good products, I would say they're pretty equal this is stronger and supplies more pump (not that that's important). 3 scoops of jacked might rival it as far as stim is concerned, too close to call really.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  20. New Member
    kmcart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55%

    Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Thanks DW hopefully its the same for me!
    A lot depends on how well you like 1,3 Dim I think. I love the stuff myself. The workouts will be good either way.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well the focus was on focus...

    I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

    No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well the focus was on focus...

    I was feeling pretty beat up yesterday, can't imagine why... I got the big stim from the marinade but the body was rebeling. So I couldn't just go in there all alpha and tear it up like I usually do.

    No what I did was focus and methodically smash the fug out of it!! It was a very successful workout but I had to shift my attention to strict form and conentrate more on what I was doing. I stilll got all my increases and powered through nicely. There's more to this than just stim...
    Looks good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

    My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

    Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Another one of those workouts where I decided to really focus on my lifts rather than go into beserk mode. I am getting pretty heavy with the Front squats for 10 X 240 and I wanted to watch my form very closely. I am losing a lot of weight so I am short of breath at times but I have good muscle stamina and was able to power through all my increases.

    My personal record was 250 X 10 for front squats on this routine when I was 22.5 lbs heavier than I am now. I am thinking of trying that I will duplicate this on Wednesday setting me up for a personal best 255 on Friday. This give you an idea where I am. 8% body fat and dropping and still giving it hell!!

    Marinade is doing it's part, keeping me focussed and energetic under some pretty extreme conditions.
    Looking good DW.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,348
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Excellent going on over here! This stuff looks great I may have to try it soon.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent going on over here! This stuff looks great I may have to try it soon.
    Yah it's solid ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
    I would say that's exactly what it's doing...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  30. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  31. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    x's 2
    Working on living
  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Don't you love cutting weight and still making progress!!! I love good supps!!! haha
    Yah and I am getting pretty low too... Sub 8% pretty soon...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  33. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3457
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn, sorry i got in here so late....
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  34. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would say that's exactly what it's doing...
    coming from you that statement right there holds a lot of weight
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Damn, sorry i got in here so late....
    Not so late really only my second week on it..

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    coming from you that statement right there holds a lot of weight
    Thanks, I am not the formeost authority on pre-workouts but yah I am in a situation where I would need something good to keep my going at this pace.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and I am getting pretty low too... Sub 8% pretty soon...
    Very nice!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  37. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and I am getting pretty low too... Sub 8% pretty soon...
    As am i haha KEEP MASHIN AND SMASHIN BIG MAN!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,795
    Rep Power
    789759
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    As am i haha KEEP MASHIN AND SMASHIN BIG MAN!!
    Will do.. don't see where I've left myself much choice ..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,900
    Rep Power
    1475609
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    66.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    so far would u saymuscle marinade is living up to your expectations/what the average consumer reading a muscle marinade promo would expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would say that's exactly what it's doing...
    Very nice! Thanks guys

    Our ads and promos try not to be overboard on things like 10000% more strength!! and stuff so we do try to be reasonable for expectations as far as marketing goes
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in