Grappl'n, Kick'n, and Punch'n w/ MP's Athlete Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Grappl'n, Kick'n, and Punch'n w/ MP's Athlete Stack

Thanks to Muscle Pharm for hooking me up with this awsome stack.

Assault:
    ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such ingredients Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, power lifters, and athletes with a potent pre-workout formula! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before.

Battle Fuel:
    * Increases Natural Testosterone Output
    * Break Performance Plateaus
    * Supports Liver and Kidney Function
    * Lowers Estrogen
    * Supports Internal Organs for Optimal Function
    * Can be used for PCT Support

The Russian Secret: Suma Root
    Known as "The Russian Secret" suma root has long been used by athletes from that part of the world. This may be because it contains the phytochemical betaecdysterone, and several related chemicals, as well as an unusual concentration of common nutrients and amino acids. The main benefit of Suma Root is it oxygenates the cell, therefore allowing your mucsles to work harder longer.

Strength Enhancer:
    ARASYN? (also known as Arachidonic Acid)
    ARASYN? was clinically tested at Baylor University for safety and effectiveness, and is the world's first patented hypertrophic catalyst. By enhancing the storage of Archidonic Acid in exercised muscles, Battle Fuel drastically amplifies the body's sensitivity and responsiveness to resistance training. This means faster and more profound increases in muscle size, strength, even the rate lipoysis (fat loss). Studies suggest increases in muscle strength, peak muscle power, average power, and anaerobic endurance with 50 days of X-Factor supplementation.

Estrogen Suppressor:
    DIM (Di-Indolyl-Methane)
    DIM(Di-Indolyl-Methane) helps reduce the effects of un-metabolized estrogen and promotes testoterone action. It does this by maximizing the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in the body, promoting an upward shift increasing the activity of testosterone. DIM in the body is the critical balance between testosterone and estrogen levels creating rapid muscle-building and more efficient reduction in body fat, resulting in less unwanted body fat. DIM in addition can be used to promote a healthy prostate, achieving optimum testosterone-to-estrogen hormonal balance.

Recon:
    RECON? is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athletes total training program - the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the "anabolic window". RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharms RECON.

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body's internal environment.

To be continued...

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Height: 5'8"
    Body Type: endo
    Weight: 186

GOALS:

* Get back to 175
    * Build strength and stamina;
    Lose Fat and Harden up

DIET: Stay under 2100 Calories, 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat
    Pigpen75 - free online diet and fitness journal

1+ gal of water a day

SUPPLEMENTS

Vitamins
    * Orang Triad Multi

Creatine Monohydrate
    * 2gms preworkout, 2gms post workout

Protein
    * All the Way- 1 scoop midday,1 scoops post workout

Preworkout
    * 1 Scoop Assault
    * 1 pkg Battle Fuel

Postworkout
    * 1 Scoop Recon (when it arrives)

TRAINING

T & TR MMA- boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu, conditioning

M, W , & F- P90X -- mondays - chest/back. W- shoulders and arms. F- legs/back

Sat- Cardio- running & Abs

sun- rest
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I am sub in for your run man! I Have used both Battle fuel and Assault for two runs last summer you are going love battle fuel Bro and for Assault well shi$$ man that is the bomb!!! MP reps if you reading this and I know you are why not throw these boys a tub of some combat too to make a complete stack you know I love me some CP combat!!!! Good Luck bro Train hard---------
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am sub in for your run man! I Have used both Battle fuel and Assault for two runs last summer you are going love battle fuel Bro and for Assault well shi$$ man that is the bomb!!! MP reps if you reading this and I know you are why not throw these boys a tub of some combat too to make a complete stack you know I love me some CP combat!!!! Good Luck bro Train hard---------
    Thanks, I think we may be a week out or so before we get these. I'm gonna look in to the Combat Poweder, may just buy some and throw it in the stack.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

subbed- btw if u like banana flavor, the banana Combat powder is awesome.

do you compete in MMA pigpen?.. i see u grappling in your avatar
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Yea, i've been training and competing in grappling tournys for about a year and am looking at the end of May for my first fight.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

WEll Pip. . your leaner and meaner know. . . looks like your stats have dropped quite a bit from teh last Shred stack that you ran!!!!! Good to see ya back and i'll be watching!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WEll Pip. . your leaner and meaner know. . . looks like your stats have dropped quite a bit from teh last Shred stack that you ran!!!!! Good to see ya back and i'll be watching!
    Pretty excited to log this one, got my first fight coming up in 8 weeks so I really think this is gonna help take my body to the next level
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Pretty excited to log this one, got my first fight coming up in 8 weeks so I really think this is gonna help take my body to the next level
    Very nice my friend!!! Very nice!!! Since MP is one of the sponsors for MMA you should be good to ya!!! haha where are you fighting if you don't mind me askin and or what weight class are your grappling/fighting at??
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 1: First off, thanks a lot to the guys a MP for the opportunity and all the goodies. I'll also be giving reviews on the samples that I received.

Today was a chest/back day. All went well. I dosed my Battle Fuel about 30 minutes preworkout and my Assault about 15 minutes preworkout. The assault tastes unbelievable! My wife loved it and she never likes any preoworkout drinks, so I'm gonna already have to buy another tub. The workout went fine, I was a little disappointed that I did not get the energy I expected, but it was still a good workout. The pump also didn't show up till about the last 5-10 minutes of the workout. Vascularity was good.

Tonight I have MMA practice so I'm excited to see how these supplements perform.

*Note- I've been a bit of a stim junky the last few months so today i'm cycling off everything other than whats in the MusclePharm products. I believe that I'm taking too many stims throughout the day and its effecting my preworkout supps in the evening; I'll keep you updated on this.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day: 2

On this day, I took both my assault and battle fuel a little earlier than day 2. I also took very little caffeine throughout the day. I had MMA practice at 730pm, and we started off with a 10min warmup. I felt pretty good however I began to notice as the practice went on I felt stronger, more confident, and aggressive. I also decided to drink my Recon during practice as opposed to afterwards. Practice went great, I finished off with a strong sparring session and could have easily went a lot longer. I could really feel the Recon kick in when I was getting ready to leave. I felt great and felt as though I could have ran a few miles. At this point it was already 915pm, so I was a little concerned I wouldn' t be able to sleep however, I slept fine.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Keep on truck Brohiem!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

Good to see yours up pig, did your recon come in yet?

Check out my log bro, its Getting my Athletic swag on with MP.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Good to see yours up pig, did your recon come in yet?

Check out my log bro, its Getting my Athletic swag on with MP.
    Yep, started it yesterday, its good stuff
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

checking in GOod luck mate!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 3:

Todayís workout was awesome! I took my Assault about 10 minutes earlier than usually and really felt the effects. My workout was arms/shoulders. This was definitely one of the best workouts Iíve had in a while. Pumps were awesome, vascularity was off the charts, and I had good energy. I can honestly say Iíve never seen my arms and shoulders look as good as they did during this work out. I also sipped on my Recon during the entire workout and that seemed to give me more energy and recovery was awesome.

Mood 10/10
    Energy 8.5/10
    Pump 10/10
    Vascularity 10/10

*Note- I also started this morning out with some Muscle Pharm Gel, it was the Cinnamon Bun, it was tasty and so convenient. I canít wait till these are released.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    subbed- btw if u like banana flavor, the banana Combat powder is awesome.

do you compete in MMA pigpen?.. i see u grappling in your avatar
    I love Banana, thanks. Yea, I've been training for about a year and competing in grappling tournaments. My first fight will be at the end of May
  18. SPR
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

subbe'd
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 4:

Today was a cardio day, I usually have MMA practice however my wifeís been real sick so I just decided to run and do abs at home. I EC stacked for my run felt awesome and had a great run, ran bout 4 miles. I slammed down some recon when I got home and felt fantastic the rest of the day. I slept great last night. Arms feel a little sore but recovery seems like its going great. Tomorrow is leg/back day so Iím pretty pumped about that.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Keep Rolling Bro....

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

If your drinking the recon during your training water it down a little bit so you can kind of stretch it out longer. Not only will it help stay hydrated better but it will also stretch out some of the effects a little longer as well.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 5: (Friday)

Today was legs/back. This workout was a little rushed because I had so much going on this day however it turned out to be a real killer. Started off with a solid 15 min warmup. Then went on to do various leg and back workouts. I was extremely motivated, driven, and focused during this workout. I felt stronger during this workout and gained a few additional reps to my lat pulldowns and lunges. Recovery was great and I moved at a faster pace which ment I got more of a cardio workout.

-I’ve also been sleeping great.

-Legs and gluts were pretty sore the next couple days following this workout.

-Found out my fight will be at 180 so I’m gonna slightly bulk rather than cut.

Day 6:

1 hour of Cardio followed by 20 minutes of abs/shadow boxing. I felt really good during this workout, had a lot of energy, and could have definitely went longer.

-This night I tried a sample of Bullett Proof and it worked awsome. I slept like a baby and felt refreshed in the morning. I'll deffinitley be investing in some of this stuff.

Day 7: Rest
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    If your drinking the recon during your training water it down a little bit so you can kind of stretch it out longer. Not only will it help stay hydrated better but it will also stretch out some of the effects a little longer as well.
    Yea I've been doing this and it works really good, I actually mix a scoop w/ 36oz. of water and its great; the taste actually grows on you to where you start to crave it.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 8:

Chest/Back

This was deffinitly one of my best chest and back workouts in a while. I think the Battle Fuel starting to kick in. My focus and motivation was awsome also had great strength and stamina. I actually forgot my Recon at home so I didn't get to sip on it during my traing, I do believe it affected my recovery in between sets but I just took a little extra time, and chugged it w/ some protein when I got home.

-Starting to notice more muscle fibers in my chest/shoulders
    -Weight seems to be dropping a bit; I'll have an official weigh in on friday
    -Everythings going smooth so far, I've got 25 days til my fight.
    -Pump and Vascularity was awsome
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 9: (Tues)

I actually had to take off work this day because my son was up all night with the stomach flu; so I was operating on about 4 hours of sleep

I was lucky enough that I was able to throw in a cardio workout earlier in the day so I got 2 workouts. I did about 60 minutes of cardio/abs/shadow boxing. It went great had lots of energy and drive. An EC stack preceded this workout.

Later that night I went to MMA practice. Dosed my normal Battle Fuel about 30 minutes preworkout and a scoop of Assault about 20 minutes preworkout.

We started off with a brief 10 minute warmup and stretch and went directly into sparring on our feet (20 min). I seemed to start off a little sluggish and then gained momentum as the session went on.

We then began working on ground-n-pound/cardio. At this point I could really feel the Assault kick-in. I felt focused, energized, and really pushed myself to the point of exhaustion.

About 20 minutes later we worked on some Jiu Jitsu technique for about 25 minutes and then free-rolled for the last thirty minutes of class. I felt pretty good throughout the entire practice. I started to weare down a little towards the end, probably due to the earlier workout in the day.

- Still leaning up and weight coming down slowly
    - Feeling a bit more aggressive most of the time
    - My sleep been horrible, hopefully it gets better soon
    - Recovery seems fine
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 10:

Struggled sleeping again last night. This time it was because I found out who my opponent was and I guess I was just so excited I kept playing the fight out over and over in my mind. So ended up with about 4hrs sleep.

Arms/Shoulders

Was told because my opponent is coming up a weight to fight me that I'm gonna have to make 170 lbs. So I'm adjusting my lifting and lowering the weight, adding more reps, and picking up the pace. Also adding about 15min of hard running to my warmup for cardio.

I felt really good during this workout. Because of the 25 min of cardio before hand I had a pretty heafty sweat going throughout the entire workout. Remembered my Recon during my workout and recovery was awesome; was surprised because of my faster pace. Pumps and vascularity wasn't as good, but I predicted that considering the lower weights.

-Also shattered a personal record of consistent dips w/ 30!

-Tomorrow is weigh-in day for the log

-Starting to see a little more of my upper abs

-Noticing more definition in my Biceps
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 11:

Still didnít sleep well last night, but got about 5 hours so thatís acceptable. On this day I had MMA practice at 7pm. We started off with a brief warm-up and then went right into cardio. We did hard cardio for about 20 minutes and I felt great. I felt really aggressive, energized, and driven.
    From there we slowed down a little and worked on our Jiu Jitsu technique for roughly 30 minutes. I really poured out the sweat during this practice.
    We moved on to work on our feet and drill live takedowns/tk defense. I still felt pretty good, however began to slow up a tad toward the end. During the entire practice I had been sipping my Recon so recovery was going great in between activities.
    From our feet we did some live Jiu Jitsu. My cardio, strength, and stamina really took off during this last session. I was rolling with a pretty solid guy and he struggled to score on me and I pretty much worked my game plan at will. There were times during the session when I might have let up a bit in the past however; this time it was all fight.
    I felt really good and positive on the way home, no crash at all.

- 10/10 Recovery
    - 10/10 Strength, Stamina, and Endurance
    - 10/10 Focus and Motivation

Weight: 184.2
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

its nice to see that your making progess and like the product my friend!!! keep it up!
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 12: (Friday)

Finally got a goodnight of sleep.

Todays workout was Back/Legs. I felt really good during this workout and had a lot of energy. I've began lowering the weights and adding more reps to all of my workouts to add to my cardio and burn fat. This workout was pretty intense, I also had a great sweat going the entire time.

- legs have been leaning out nicely and becoming more defind
    - Noticing a slight increase in Libido
    - Abs getting stronger and have been adding alot more reps weekly

-
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Day 13: (Saturday)

Cardio/Abs

I had an awesome run, I ran four miles and felt great. I immediately went and did about 10 minutes of shadow boxing and 10 minutes of abs. I felt really good throughout my entire workout. My endurance and stamina seemed to be much higher than usual. Recovery was awesome; I actually went home and did some yard work.

- Still continuing to lean out
    - Strength is increasing
    - Stamina/endurance increasing

Day 14:

Rest
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. MusclePharm TESTERS NEEDED: The Athlete's Stack!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. MusclePharm: The Athlete's Stack!!!
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 09:45 PM
  4. Athlete Strength/ Speed Stack
    By bigthick44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:13 PM
  5. Kick Some Slack With the Six-Pack Stack!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 06:33 PM