Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah, it's time!! Go time!! 11 weeks left and I am pushing pedal to the metal!!

Supps get a load of this!!

Prime
Wks dose
1-4 6/9
5/9 10/15
10/11 15/21

TNA 2 X 3 am and PM with fish oil

Stoked 2 X 2 am and PM

Ghenerate 8 spays AM 6 PM I should also be runing HGHPro when it comes in .. Ghenerate and Powerfull was awesome so I expect a lot from HGHPro

PGH AM and PM Will cease this when HGHPro comes in

Orange Triad 3 X 2

Anabolic Pump with carb meals and fasted cardio

OEP at the start of week 4

MAP protein 1 scoop pre and 2 post workout

Xtend 3 scoops pre 6 intra and 3 post

DominATP Pre will be switching off of this when I start muscle marinade should be in soon, I will be logging it for Purus

Pslin Pre

Super Cissus 2 X 2

PLCAR 1.5 grams AM and 1.5 Preworkout or before bed on nwd's

Then I hope to throw in some pink stuff from USPLabs when I start logging that as well.. quite a lineup!!

I did 7.5 hours of cardio this week and will go down to 4.5 and will be starting HST on Sunday...

Front squats
Db incline press
Lat pulldown
Bent over rows
Push Press
Decline tri ext
O curls
calf raise

I will get some pics up towards the end of the month, I am moving on March 15th and it's a bit busy with my current workload.

Body compostion is about 8.5% give or take at about 218. I will confirm the numbers as I go. I want to get down close to 4-5% in the next 8 weeks which is only about 10 lbs so it's going pretty close to perfect right now. I may actually gain some mass with this lineup, the sky's the limit!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know I'll be watching
Good this should get interesting, the latter stages especially, I don't intend to fade I am going to fight all the way through, I don't know what's gonna happen!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
You're already in prime condition haha.

Things will continue well

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this one for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're already in prime condition haha.

Things will continue well
Won't be due to the lack of trying. You just gotta lay it on the line and hope everything works out...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subbed my Canadian friend. This is the cycle I have been waiting for you to begin!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a line up hoser... Time to run this locomotive right up on the stage DW!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed my Canadian friend. This is the cycle I have been waiting for you to begin!
I am pretty excited about this one, I always love a good Prime run but the CEO dosing is gonna be nuts!! Then AI is coming out with HGHPro and the profile looks fuggin sweet!! Purus chose me to test out their new preworkout muscle marinade which I am hearing good things about and I just can't tell you how excited I am about the Pink Magic... Then the TNA is in there as well and I have been hearing good things about that. Stoked as a staple Pepto Pro, Plcar!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM in!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like the supp protocol in combo with the routine u have set up

I really dont see why u wont be gaining muscle up until u walk on stage if ur diet stays tight.

Im gonna have to save up before i hit up that CEO protocol. Currently im on the 69 protocol and will ramp it up to a 15/8 protocol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the supp protocol in combo with the routine u have set up

I really dont see why u wont be gaining muscle up until u walk on stage if ur diet stays tight.

Im gonna have to save up before i hit up that CEO protocol. Currently im on the 69 protocol and will ramp it up to a 15/8 protocol.
15/8 is pretty nasty GoHard, might want to bring those a bit closer even to get more on off days for recovery. DW may have a better idea on that though since he has ran Prime mega dosed.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
15/8 is pretty nasty GoHard, might want to bring those a bit closer even to get more on off days for recovery. DW may have a better idea on that though since he has ran Prime mega dosed.
I've been thinking about that for a long time now and it stands at 15/8 for now due to trying to save up for 2 more cycles of the 69 protocol.

At this rate i may bump it up and hit up a dosing protocol almost exactly like DW save for the CEO style of 21/15. Maybe go to 12/9 then 15/10(on a 5 on two off protocol) as a climax before starting TNA. But im pretty much learning how to does accordingly from DW.

As well as the rest of his stack, im already gonna run something very similar during my next cut so im taking notes. Cant wait for this to get underway!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wow...I'm in! By the way, what's TNA and who makes it?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Wow...I'm in! By the way, what's TNA and who makes it?
USPlabs....it was just a one time limited run recently...and was produced a few years back for a while.

You can't really get it anywhere unless someone is selling it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In once again and waiting for DW to win!!!:head:

WOW....what a line-up of supps. That's one conclusive "all-bases-covered" list of supplements there O Weaver of Dreams!!! :notworthy:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yah, it's time!! Go time!! 11 weeks left and I am pushing pedal to the metal!!

Supps get a load of this!!

Prime
Wks dose
1-4 6/9
5/9 10/15
10/11 15/21

TNA 2 X 3 am and PM with fish oil

Stoked 2 X 2 am and PM

Ghenerate 8 spays AM 6 PM I should also be runing HGHPro when it comes in .. Ghenerate and Powerfull was awesome so I expect a lot from HGHPro

PGH AM and PM Will cease this when HGHPro comes in

Orange Triad 3 X 2

Anabolic Pump with carb meals and fasted cardio

OEP at the start of week 4

MAP protein 1 scoop pre and 2 post workout

Xtend 3 scoops pre 6 intra and 3 post

DominATP Pre will be switching off of this when I start muscle marinade should be in soon, I will be logging it for Purus

Pslin Pre

Super Cissus 2 X 2

PLCAR 1.5 grams AM and 1.5 Preworkout or before bed on nwd's

Then I hope to throw in some pink stuff from USPLabs when I start logging that as well.. quite a lineup!!

I did 7.5 hours of cardio this week and will go down to 4.5 and will be starting HST on Sunday...

Front squats
Db incline press
Lat pulldown
Bent over rows
Push Press
Decline tri ext
O curls
calf raise

I will get some pics up towards the end of the month, I am moving on March 15th and it's a bit busy with my current workload.

Body compostion is about 8.5% give or take at about 218. I will confirm the numbers as I go. I want to get down close to 4-5% in the next 8 weeks which is only about 10 lbs so it's going pretty close to perfect right now. I may actually gain some mass with this lineup, the sky's the limit!!
thats one insane looking line up of supps bro

thats gotta be real harsh on the pocket

doing the math is making my head spin

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this rate i may bump it up and hit up a dosing protocol almost exactly like DW save for the CEO style of 21/15. Maybe go to 12/9 then 15/10(on a 5 on two off protocol) as a climax before starting TNA. But im pretty much learning how to does accordingly from DW.
As long as the dosing is progressive there is a multitude of ways you can dose prime. Find the plateaus in your routine and that's where increased dosage is going to pay off.

In once again and waiting for DW to win!!!:head:

WOW....what a line-up of supps. That's one conclusive "all-bases-covered" list of supplements there O Weaver of Dreams!!! :notworthy:
Yah that's gotta be my M.O. I try to cover as much as I can think of at all times. To me this is the secret to success in herbal supplementation, get that engine firing on all pistons... I will be turning up the volume on this one for obvious reasons!!

thats one insane looking line up of supps bro

thats gotta be real harsh on the pocket

doing the math is making my head spin
Yah I am sponsored by AI, I got a lot the supps from awsome sales and some other companies are letting log for them so that definitely softens the blow. You have to stockpile for occasions like this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God I feel good!! The first day dosing so I have it narrowed down to the Prime/TNA or the PLCAR... It' an all over body buzz....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I feel good!! The first day dosing so I have it narrowed down to the Prime/TNA or the PLCAR... It' an all over body buzz....
Salivating with jealousy over here at high dosed Prime and TNA...:hitit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salivating with jealousy over here at high dosed Prime and TNA...:hitit:
Dosing is at 6/9 to start though has to be a combination of things.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sounds awesome!!!
Yah it feels good, I know I get a bit of euphoria from Prime but like I said the TNA and PLCAR must be adding something, also this is the first time I have run Stoked with Prime. I just feel lit up...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it feels good, I know I get a bit of euphoria from Prime but like I said the TNA and PLCAR must be adding something, also this is the first time I have run Stoked with Prime. I just feel lit up...
It is awesome to have that feeling from natural sources.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in... again??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

LOL I think I must have my initial post in here still saved up on my home pc. LOL DW program looks top notch, I can't wait to see what you do here. Are going to get any current pics of you for comparison? You must be looking great right now. Awesome line up with the supps and we both know how well you respond to HST this is going to be a fun ride.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in... again??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

LOL I think I must have my initial post in here still saved up on my home pc. LOL DW program looks top notch, I can't wait to see what you do here. Are going to get any current pics of you for comparison? You must be looking great right now. Awesome line up with the supps and we both know how well you respond to HST this is going to be a fun ride.
Yah pics will be up by the end of the month were moving on the 15th and it's a little hectic. I am hoping for some better light in the new place.

Yah HST eats fat!! Both the girls and I really ate it up..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah HST eats fat!! Both the girls and I really ate it up..
Hmmm... must be why I am doing it on my cut as well???? Love me some HST! Hit it hard DW, cheering for all the way down in TX with Kleen big guy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW, what contest are you prepping for?????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW, what contest are you prepping for?????
http://www.bodyproud.org/events/fame-east

I was thinking a bigger venue but this is the first comp of my comeback so maybe it's best, if I do very well I'll do bigger shows. Incidentally, I know I have mentioned this before but the reason for my comeback is modern day herbal supplementation has taken me beyond where I ever could have gone before. New hope one might say. That's why when I here people say "Herbs don't work, only PH's and roids are worth the money" I am quick to point out how wrong they actually are. I am out to prove that you don't have to do drugs to get a good physique. You just need good herbal products and a finely tuned instrument (you mind).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is the PLCAR that's lighting me up, man is this a unexpected bonus for morning cardio, when I went off of OEP I thought, "Damn morning cardio is going to really suck now". I'm telling you through this whole prep the ducks are lining up by themselves.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

I was thinking a bigger venue but this is the first comp of my comeback so maybe it's best, if I do very well I'll do bigger shows. Incidentally, I know I have mentioned this before but the reason for my comeback is modern day herbal supplementation has taken me beyond where I ever could have gone before. New hope one might say. That's why when I here people say "Herbs don't work, only PH's and roids are worth the money" I am quick to point out how wrong they actually are. I am out to prove that you don't have to do drugs to get a good physique. You just need good herbal products and a finely tuned instrument (you mind).
May 22 should give you plenty of time with your diet, supps, and training dialed in, like it always is. I wish you luck my Canadian brother. And I agree with you whole heartedly with the natural supps. Because of being in the Army, this is really my only option, and because of my size I am always being accused of being on the juice. It is a compliment really, but when the General Officers of the world make me piss in a cup for testing because in their opinion "no one" can get big without being on the sauce, it gets a bit old. :dump:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it is the PLCAR that's lighting me up, man is this a unexpected bonus for morning cardio, when I went off of OEP I thought, "Damn morning cardio is going to really suck now". I'm telling you through this whole prep the ducks are lining up by themselves.
PLCAR hmmm....

Have you tried quadracarn from Beverly? Has that plus 3 other forms of carnitine

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR hmmm....

Have you tried quadracarn from Beverly? Has that plus 3 other forms of carnitine
looks like a solid product, but look at that price!!!

Quadracarn Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 40
For best results use QUADRACARN™ three times daily: one serving (3 tablets) with meal one; one serving before training; and one serving with final meal (or before bed).

the bottle, given my horrible math, has about 11 days worth... at almost $30 a bottle... anyone know where it can be found cheaper??? :dunno:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks like a solid product, but look at that price!!!

Quadracarn Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 40
For best results use QUADRACARN™ three times daily: one serving (3 tablets) with meal one; one serving before training; and one serving with final meal (or before bed).

the bottle, given my horrible math, has about 11 days worth... at almost $30 a bottle... anyone know where it can be found cheaper??? :dunno:

You pretty much hit the nail on the head when it comes to the dilemna i have with product. If its worth it(via advice from ppl who have used it)...ill save up and buy it(cycle it in and out depending on when i have the money to afford it)...if i can find the same ***quality*** cheaper....then by all means ill hit that up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very well put.:)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Beverly products are expensive, but that's the price you pay for quality. Used then religiously from 04-07

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 22 should give you plenty of time with your diet, supps, and training dialed in, like it always is. I wish you luck my Canadian brother. And I agree with you whole heartedly with the natural supps. Because of being in the Army, this is really my only option, and because of my size I am always being accused of being on the juice. It is a compliment really, but when the General Officers of the world make me piss in a cup for testing because in their opinion "no one" can get big without being on the sauce, it gets a bit old. :dump:
Yah I could see that getting on your nerves...

PLCAR hmmm....

No I am really liking the bulk and it's fairly well priced...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day of HST went off without a hitch, I could feel myself getting pretty winded during some of the exercises but my body held up very well. It's light weight right now but I try and slow it down and really concentrate on my contractions so I still get quite a lot out of it.

I started the morning off with 15 minutes hit, had some oatmeal, and then stretching, then off to the gym HST routine took 1 hour then I did some heavy ab work (only kind I do). I followed this up with 30 minutes interval training on the Precor cross trainer.

Up at 5 am this morning 30 minutes fairly intensive cardio. Will do 30 minutes HITT late this afternoon. I am doing 4.5 hours cardio a week which should be sufficient seeing as I am doing full body workouts.

I had a bit of a shock on Saturday when I removed all my hair, I was seeing a lot of loose skin, now some of this is what happens when I first remove my hair with cream I tend to hold a lot of water. There is however more than I bargained for. It was very disheartening at first but as it got a little tighter and I got over the shock, I decided there is still hope. Like I have mentioned before this is where my real battle will be. I have started using moisturizing cream nightly to help with the elasticity.

Not much to report from the supps except for my love of PLCAR, what a nice find and just when I needed it. I am still waiting for HGHPro and the Muscle Marinade, I will be adding Pink magic later when it comes as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the shock comes the AWE...plenty of time here to get things tightened up. Keep the train rolling. It's building up steam!!

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the shock comes the AWE...plenty of time here to get things tightened up. Keep the train rolling. It's building up steam!!

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.[/QUOTE]

Me too should know soon...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.[/QUOTE]

Me too should know soon...
I think that there are a couple of fine products coming to the market!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that there are a couple of fine products coming to the market!!!
You guys (AI) are accumalating quite the lineup of supps in the last year. Way to go. We all need more supps that accomplish what they say they will......and at affordable prices!!! :thumbsup:

Ive been using the Perform and Motivate. The Motivate pre-workout gets me amped up for my grueling routine of dropset dementia!!! It wards off the fatigue wonderfully. Good stuff indeed.

And that Perform...........well a picture is worth a thousand words!!!:hump: :boobies: :smileysex5:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You guys (AI) are accumalating quite the lineup of supps in the last year. Way to go. We all need more supps that accomplish what they say they will......and at affordable prices!!! :thumbsup:

Ive been using the Perform and Motivate. The Motivate pre-workout gets me amped up for my grueling routine of dropset dementia!!! It wards off the fatigue wonderfully. Good stuff indeed.

And that Perform...........well a picture is worth a thousand words!!!:hump: :boobies: :smileysex5:

That ones worth 2000...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HITT cardio last night, 30 minutes, 30 minutes moderate am fasted this morning...

Posing practice did not go well last night, I notice my legs are not showing up like I'd hoped, looks like they shrunk, and I am so smooth and soft looking... lol welcome to the roller coaster ride. I just have to keep my nose to the grindstone. Pretty soon the Prime will kick in along with the TNA. I'll be feeling alpha and kicking some ass...

Another thing that doesn't help much when the hair was removed is I am white as a sheet. I am trying to avoid the tanning beds to preserve my skin elasticity. I will have to make a couple of spray tan appointments pretty soon to see what it looks on me without a base tan. I am wondering if that is even an option really but I will have to see.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
time for some nice Canadian sun????