Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 4 of 25 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Once you start thinking about the others you stop focusing on your plan. You will rock them DW...
    Yah I can match size with a lot of them, they tend to be very hard though. It's all about what I am doing your right, I don't pay them too much attention and there may be none in my class.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

well the nice thing about you DW is you bring 90% of the Class to your Class!!
    Working on living
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Will be a damn good showing either way!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    well the nice thing about you DW is you bring 90% of the Class to your Class!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Will be a damn good showing either way!
    Thanks guys got a bit of my confidence back on the weekend, right around when I saw the double peak bicep... and increased size.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gotta love that!!!!
    Current Log:
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have total faith in DW.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Gotta love that!!!!
    A very pleasant surprise, I had to call Erica over to confirm I was seeing what I was seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have total faith in DW.
    Thanks, I have faith in the process...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

It was tough but got all my cardio sessions in. I did not sleep well the night before last and Monday has 2 intensive cardio sessions and one this morning. I am glad to say that my performance actually elevated! This has something to do with the supperior air quality at my new place. There was something in the air at the old place that I must have been alergic to. I could breath so much better, therefore I pushed that much harder!!

The move was frustrating and there is a lot of things that have to be seen to. My key didn't work in the front door, I got up this mornng and the cable was fugged up after ti worked fine last night, the element on the front burner does not work on the stove. I water preasure upstairs sucks. I could go on ...

I was getting a bit stressed, then I took a moment and thought, yah things have been going too smoothly lately this is just a test, God does that to help you improve your character. I thanked God for all the good things and asked for patience to accept his will. These things will work themselves out, I have to be the strong voice of reason and take the high road, calm the wife as I am sure she is stressed.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It was tough but got all my cardio sessions in. I did not sleep well the night before last and Monday has 2 intensive cardio sessions and one this morning. I am glad to say that my performance actually elevated! This has something to do with the supperior air quality at my new place. There was something in the air at the old place that I must have been alergic to. I could breath so much better, therefore I pushed that much harder!!

The move was frustrating and there is a lot of things that have to be seen to. My key didn't work in the front door, I got up this mornng and the cable was fugged up after ti worked fine last night, the element on the front burner does not work on the stove. I water preasure upstairs sucks. I could go on ...

I was getting a bit stressed, then I took a moment and thought, yah things have been going too smoothly lately this is just a test, God does that to help you improve your character. I thanked God for all the good things and asked for patience to accept his will. These things will work themselves out, I have to be the strong voice of reason and take the high road, calm the wife as I am sure she is stressed.
    Very nice approach to the situation. Hang in bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Very nice approach to the situation. Hang in bro.
    Yes, just got off the phone with my wife. I had her write down everything we need to deal with now it's on paper and out of my head.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Yes, just got off the phone with my wife. I had her write down everything we need to deal with now it's on paper and out of my head.
    Good deal. In the end it will alll be worth it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You have to do that or it will drive you nuts... lists keep me sane DW and I am sure you are the same way. At least when you know what to do it is manageable. I hope for your sake you at least used movers.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

it's these challenges that make us true men DW. How we rise above them and how we treat others while navigating to greener pastures. Great job my Canadian brother
    Working on living
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

it's these challenges that make us true men DW. How we rise above them and how we treat others while navigating to greener pastures. Great job my Canadian brother
    Very well said.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Good deal. In the end it will alll be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You have to do that or it will drive you nuts... lists keep me sane DW and I am sure you are the same way. At least when you know what to do it is manageable. I hope for your sake you at least used movers.
    Agreed accross the board, there was a time when I would have let stuff like this eat me up, kind of pointless to worry, write it down deal with it, trust God. That's all there is to it. The serenity prayer is the blueprint to a successful life.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Truer words were never spoken my brother
    Working on living
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Glad the move is over for the most part anyway. I am sure there will be some unpacking, and cosmetic stuff to do but it sounds like you are well on your way to settling in. Good to hear you are feeling better and can breathe easier that in and of itself must be awesome.
    Current Log:
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Glad the move is over for the most part anyway. I am sure there will be some unpacking, and cosmetic stuff to do but it sounds like you are well on your way to settling in. Good to hear you are feeling better and can breathe easier that in and of itself must be awesome.
    My supps are all unpacked and organized, got the cabel all up and running so I could watch my new fav show "Spartucus Blood and Sand" ...those were my priorities...
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

we have to have our priorities!!! Those are some great ones!!! The wife was pissed when we were unpacking our boxes and I went right to the supps box and carefully, with love and compassion, arranged all my supps before we even unloaded the dishes!!! That was a week ago and she still gives me crap!
    Working on living
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

we have to have our priorities!!! Those are some great ones!!! The wife was pissed when we were unpacking our boxes and I went right to the supps box and carefully, with love and compassion, arranged all my supps before we even unloaded the dishes!!! That was a week ago and she still gives me crap!
    lol. mine has learned to tollerate my strange behaviour, she just jokes about it now.
  21. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

I leave for my new state in about 4 days...packing up has been a headache, unpacking after finding a place will be worse...:dammit:
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I leave for my new state in about 4 days...packing up has been a headache, unpacking after finding a place will be worse...:dammit:
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Just take it as it comes...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You just got there. Where are you headed to Big?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You just got there. Where are you headed to Big?
    Must be on the run...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

One word agression!! Well after all my talk about taking things in stride last night I just blew up!! I couildn't find my gym card and that was just the last straw. Funny how that happens. The TNA has kicked in heavy there is no doubt.

On the up side after a apoligized to my wife, I went to the gym and simply crushed it!! I had been experiencing some back stiffness so I was a bit pensive about front squats but they had no adverse effect so I set a personal record of 195 X 15 for 2 sets.

The only reps I missed were the second set of incline db press and second of push press, this was day 5 of 15's so that is not unusual and I was setting a torid pace. I was looking big and swole. I looked over at my son who was doing curls and suddenly felt kind of small, his arms have gotten enourmous in just 2 months! Looks like about 20", he's carrying a lot of fat but there is just no denying the size.

I am looking quite a bit bigger than 2 weeks ago let me tell you. So it wasn't such a shock with I got on the scales and I'd gained a pound!! Still a bit shocking yah, to think I am in a pretty hefty calorie deficit and pushing to the max on cardio (4.5 hours a week) and high rep high intensity training and I gain weight. Also I am walking to and from work 1/2 hour each way and to and from the gym 1/2 hour each way. That's like 8 hours of walking a week. All I can conclude is I think we're on to something with TNA and Prime. 2 weeks and it looks like I've put on about 3 lbs of muscle!! Some of that is gained back from what I lost on my week off but I am bigger than I was before that. Wild, wild stuff.... TNA is strong lets face it, I have never gotten this off a Trib Terr. product... I know this is different (Tribulosan) and I was hoping for a response but never expected anything like this.
  27. EctoMeso

subbed gl m8
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

One word agression!! Well after all my talk about taking things in stride last night I just blew up!! I couildn't find my gym card and that was just the last straw. Funny how that happens. The TNA has kicked in heavy there is no doubt.

On the up side after a apoligized to my wife, I went to the gym and simply crushed it!! I had been experiencing some back stiffness so I was a bit pensive about front squats but they had no adverse effect so I set a personal record of 195 X 15 for 2 sets.

The only reps I missed were the second set of incline db press and second of push press, this was day 5 of 15's so that is not unusual and I was setting a torid pace. I was looking big and swole. I looked over at my son who was doing curls and suddenly felt kind of small, his arms have gotten enourmous in just 2 months! Looks like about 20", he's carrying a lot of fat but there is just no denying the size.

I am looking quite a bit bigger than 2 weeks ago let me tell you. So it wasn't such a shock with I got on the scales and I'd gained a pound!! Still a bit shocking yah, to think I am in a pretty hefty calorie deficit and pushing to the max on cardio (4.5 hours a week) and high rep high intensity training and I gain weight. Also I am walking to and from work 1/2 hour each way and to and from the gym 1/2 hour each way. That's like 8 hours of walking a week. All I can conclude is I think we're on to something with TNA and Prime. 2 weeks and it looks like I've put on about 3 lbs of muscle!! Some of that is gained back from what I lost on my week off but I am bigger than I was before that. Wild, wild stuff.... TNA is strong lets face it, I have never gotten this off a Trib Terr. product... I know this is different (Tribulosan) and I was hoping for a response but never expected anything like this.
    Great job on the PR!!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Great job on the PR!!!
    Makes me wonder what I could have done with a good back.... actually I don't think the back was efected at all. I think I went too low on wheel of death Sunday.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My supps are all unpacked and organized, got the cabel all up and running so I could watch my new fav show "Spartucus Blood and Sand" ...those were my priorities...
    We're all a bunch of nut cases!! The last time I moved I packed all my supps into a big suitcase and locked it up so nothing would get lost or misplaced. It was the first thing I put away into the new place.
    Priorities!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    We're all a bunch of nut cases!! The last time I moved I packed all my supps into a big suitcase and locked it up so nothing would get lost or misplaced. It was the first thing I put away into the new place.
    Priorities!!!
    I was very pensive about letting the movers handle mine as I was at work. I told my son "Watch them put it on the truck and watch them take it off"
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Priorities!!!

LMAO That would be something I would also do!!!!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

I actually moved them myself. Strapped them to the top of the Suburban... at nights in the hotels I brought them in before my kids' clothes...
    Working on living
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I actually moved them myself. Strapped them to the top of the Suburban... at nights in the hotels I brought them in before my kids' clothes...
    I was considering that...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Ok the Muscle Marinade has come in, I'll test it out tommorow night. I will run a separate log for this as it is sponsored.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

Looking forward to it!!
    Working on living
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Looking forward to it!!
    Here's the link to that log..

Muscle Marinade Log
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I wanted to further expand on TNA catching me off guard the way it did. I couldn't get the thought out of my head, "this was released years ago and we never heard about it again for a long time, how good could it be", "if it was that good there would have been more said about it." These thoughts coupled with the fact that traditionally I get next to nothing off Trim Terr. products had me not expecting too much.

So when the first couple pangs of agression showed up and I thought that was going to be about it untill it hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. The most unbelievable agression i have felt in as long as I can remember. Quite a shock.. now to see if it keeps it up, I have to be carefull with the rage and my wife has been told to say "TNA" as a code word in case she see's me start to steam up... yah it was that bad...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

I wanted to further expand on TNA catching me off guard the way it did. I couldn't get the thought out of my head, "this was released years ago and we never heard about it again for a long time, how good could it be", "if it was that good there would have been more said about it." These thoughts coupled with the fact that traditionally I get next to nothing off Trim Terr. products had me not expecting too much.

So when the first couple pangs of agression showed up and I thought that was going to be about it untill it hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. The most unbelievable agression i have felt in as long as I can remember. Quite a shock.. now to see if it keeps it up, I have to be carefull with the rage and my wife has been told to say "TNA" as a code word in case she see's me start to steam up... yah it was that bad...
    DW I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I thought my gf was going to kill my a** the other weekend when TNA kicked in, I just could not believe I could fly off the handle like that. I get irritated and fired up easily but this was borderline rage I hadn't felt since puberty. I thinks its safe to say that TNA is the real deal... god forbid you take 9 a day!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DW I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I thought my gf was going to kill my a** the other weekend when TNA kicked in, I just could not believe I could fly off the handle like that. I get irritated and fired up easily but this was borderline rage I hadn't felt since puberty. I thinks its safe to say that TNA is the real deal... god forbid you take 9 a day!
    No!! 6 is plenty...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy