Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 3 of 33 First 12345 ... Last

1. how much are you using?
    Working on living

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Actually at the Health Foods store, it is the same stuff that is in the gel caps you can buy. I also used some of those before I found the bottle. I just poked the pill squeezed out the contents in my hand and rubbed it on. The bottle was easier but only marginally.
    Thanks I'll check that out, I am moving close to a health food store on Monday.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Really slayed it at the gym last night. I still have about 6 or 7 packets of jacked samples left I took one of those and whoa!! I am usually only a occasional stim user but, I'm 10.5 weeks out... it's go time!! I will be using something preworkout from now on. Still waiting for the Muscle Marinade.

Really hammered it out, the weight is still light but like a mentioned before it's all about the contraction, just have to make it hurt!!

Something was kicking in at the end of my workout cuz I was getting stronger on the second set. Prime has this effect on me but never this early. I think TNA may be enhancing the early effects of Prime.

Unofficial weigh in last night had me at 216.4 just over 4 lbs loss in 12 days, a little fast but I may need to lose more than I thought anyway. I am setting my 3 week out mark at 205 so that's 11.4 lbs in 7 weeks which is quite doable but may have to pump up the volume. I think perhaps not though HST is pretty effective at melting lbs.

4. You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
    You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

5. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
    You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro.
    Thanks appreciate the support.. yah I will do what I have to do... more pain to come... good thing I kind of like it...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks appreciate the support.. yah I will do what I have to do... more pain to come... good thing I kind of like it...

Pain is a stimulant.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Pain is a stimulant.
    Well said...

8. Keep it up DW, I think we may just be seeing a fluctuation do to some recent changes. You just keep at it. I am taking notes here...

Hey I looked at the bottle of vitamin E, here is a link to the one I have I am sure they sell it somewhere up in Canada.
    http://www.needs.com/product/Carlson...2/pc_Vitamin_E
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Keep it up DW, I think we may just be seeing a fluctuation do to some recent changes. You just keep at it. I am taking notes here...

Hey I looked at the bottle of vitamin E, here is a link to the one I have I am sure they sell it somewhere up in Canada.
    http://www.needs.com/product/Carlson...2/pc_Vitamin_E
    Thanks, I guess you have to use it somewhat sparingly serving is like 10 drops.

10. HITT cardio as hard as I could HITT it 30 minutes last night.

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

Yah thnk maybe the TNA is starting to kick in lol...

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    HITT cardio as hard as I could HITT it 30 minutes last night.

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    HITT cardio as hard as I could HITT it 30 minutes last night.

DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

13. I'm liking the sound of this!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.
    Also brought about by necessity... I just wasn't comfortable with where I was at. This could change in the next few weeks and I can ease off a bit. I need to get to the comfort zone. lol I may never get there.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately so are my legs ... Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm liking the sound of this!!
    Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...

16. DW is there any other way??? BEAST MODE!!!
    Working on living

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!
    Rip it to shreds big man!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    DW is there any other way??? BEAST MODE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Rip it to shreds big man!!!
    Whoo hoo!! Lets get this party started!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoo hoo!! Lets get this party started!!
    From the looks of it, this party has been jammin for a minute now! Keep up that intensity DW!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Unfortunately so are my legs ... Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...
    Remember pain is a stimulant.

21. Well I tore it up best I could, I did not set the pace I would have liked as both my girls returned after a break and it's there first day back, so some instruction was necessary. I still finished in good time though so the pace was alright. Not missing any reps yet, it was only day 3 of 15 rep sets so I did not expect to.

Weighed in at 216.6 which is a little bit up from a couple day ago. I am not going to try and make sense out of it and it's no reason to adjust anything yet. I also expect some lean mass to come back as well. I have made visible improvment and this morning my jeans were much looser around the waist.

15 minutes of intense cardio this morning fasted.. the rest of the day is mine and it's my highest carb day.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have made visible improvment and this morning my jeans were much looser around the waist.
    When you know its ALL worth it!!!
    Working on living

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks, I guess you have to use it somewhat sparingly serving is like 10 drops.
    Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.
    I was thinking for using it all over...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was thinking for using it all over...
    we are talking about just the torso correct???
    Working on living

26. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    we are talking about just the torso correct???
    Maybe some on the quads also hehe...

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe some on the quads also hehe...
    Working on living

28. I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.
    Current Training Log -

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.
    yah I ran accross one of his posts, I may give it a shot. I like premixed formestane though. Have gone off Form for a while, I will re-introduce it later in the process to get a bigger effect out of it. I haven't though too much about the dosng yet. I never ran it as a cycle for a long time but it is really wild at higher doses, you have to taper off though to avoid rebound.

30. Yeah, I am thinking would VAT attack work in a transdermal solution? I still have my tub of it. If it works that could possibly make it last much longer with the same efficacy. WooHoo! Not sure though about particle size on that though. Thinking it would go great with some RK, Geranium, and maybe capsicum or cayenne powder. Although I don't know for sure the I would want the heat or not.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?