Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 3 of 25 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well I tore it up best I could, I did not set the pace I would have liked as both my girls returned after a break and it's there first day back, so some instruction was necessary. I still finished in good time though so the pace was alright. Not missing any reps yet, it was only day 3 of 15 rep sets so I did not expect to.

Weighed in at 216.6 which is a little bit up from a couple day ago. I am not going to try and make sense out of it and it's no reason to adjust anything yet. I also expect some lean mass to come back as well. I have made visible improvment and this morning my jeans were much looser around the waist.

15 minutes of intense cardio this morning fasted.. the rest of the day is mine and it's my highest carb day.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have made visible improvment and this morning my jeans were much looser around the waist.
    When you know its ALL worth it!!!
    Working on living
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, I guess you have to use it somewhat sparingly serving is like 10 drops.
    Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I don't know that I ever used 10 drops, that would be a lot directly on the skin. I just used it almost like a lotion and rubbed it into the looser areas, after about 5 minutes it is almost completely soaked in and then put your clothes on. Then again before bed. I used it for a couple months and still have almost half a bottle.
    I was thinking for using it all over...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking for using it all over...
    we are talking about just the torso correct???
    Working on living
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    we are talking about just the torso correct???
    Maybe some on the quads also hehe...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe some on the quads also hehe...
    Working on living
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think I ever counted i just went by feel. I used just enough to have a light even coating over the area I was using it on. I used mine under my chest my whole abdomen and my lower back. Stuff soaks in really well. DW have you read up on the EMU oils for transdermal mixes the TG is using with his Formestane? He says it seems to work better and it WAY better for your skin, no drying out. Cheaper than other trandermal solutions too. I think I will order some and make my next batch of transdermals with it instead. I think skin health wise for those of us that don't have much elasticity the oil may be better for our skin than some of the harsher stuff in the commercial transdermal solutions.
    yah I ran accross one of his posts, I may give it a shot. I like premixed formestane though. Have gone off Form for a while, I will re-introduce it later in the process to get a bigger effect out of it. I haven't though too much about the dosng yet. I never ran it as a cycle for a long time but it is really wild at higher doses, you have to taper off though to avoid rebound.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I am thinking would VAT attack work in a transdermal solution? I still have my tub of it. If it works that could possibly make it last much longer with the same efficacy. WooHoo! Not sure though about particle size on that though. Thinking it would go great with some RK, Geranium, and maybe capsicum or cayenne powder. Although I don't know for sure the I would want the heat or not.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen, why would you put the Geranium in a TD for weightloss?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

DW, you're fuggin killin it. I knew i should have bought some TNA
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I agree DW is busting balls and he will reap the results.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

with DW there is nothing BUT results... the man is a beast
    Working on living
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I could not argue with that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I am thinking would VAT attack work in a transdermal solution? I still have my tub of it. If it works that could possibly make it last much longer with the same efficacy. WooHoo! Not sure though about particle size on that though. Thinking it would go great with some RK, Geranium, and maybe capsicum or cayenne powder. Although I don't know for sure the I would want the heat or not.
    I don't think it would dissolve and the molecular weight would be too high...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree DW is busting balls and he will reap the results.
    It's just about attitude right now, supps are just starting to kick in. Like I said not really comfortable with where I am at right now so the volume has to be turned up till I am. It's going to be tough for morning cardio for the next 2 weeks without OEP.
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It's just about attitude right now, supps are just starting to kick in. Like I said not really comfortable with where I am at right now so the volume has to be turned up till I am. It's going to be tough for morning cardio for the next 2 weeks without OEP.
    Turn that attitude loose and kill it bro.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

In late, just read through. Keep slaying DW..I'm liking the lineup and the tenacity involved!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

why without the OEP??
    Working on living
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Turn that attitude loose and kill it bro.
    To the best of my ability, killer HITT session this morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    In late, just read through. Keep slaying DW..I'm liking the lineup and the tenacity involved!
    Welcome, yes it's gonna get crazy in here... probably already has...

why without the OEP??
    Ran it for 8 weeks now taking 4 weeks off.. PLCAR is saving my butt though.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen, why would you put the Geranium in a TD for weightloss?
    It has major thermo effects via speeding up the metabolism, it is a lot easier to put in a transdermal once than measuring it out for doses, and is a cheap addition to the mix that increases the kick big times in the transdermal rotation. Have been doing it for a couple time now and it works well with yohimbine and RK. It is definitely better than just the Y and RK together. I did that one too. It is one og the ingredients in OEP as well.

This is from the NP Nutracaps info page

After ephedra vanished, the market experienced a lull in effective fat-burners. Nothing seemed to offer the bodyfat-melting, energy-boosting kick that ephedra did. But science has finally caught up in the form of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

A component of geranium oil, 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a sympathomimetic amine, meaning it mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and kicks up alertness in a big way. Plus, there is no unpleasant crash that was associated with old ephedra products. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is superior in every way!

For those who are not science savvy, norepinephrine and increasing its levels in the body is a major accomplishment for a natural dietary ingredient. By triggering a release of norepinephrine, your body suddenly starts to loosen its grips on stored fat and glucose, releasing it to be burned as energy. Sound good? You bet! But it gets even better. Remember that we said norepinephrine also jacks up your metabolism in the muscle cells…it does this by increasing blood flow to muscles, which can then feed off of the freed up fat and glucose. So not only can norepinephrine lead to a greater increase in fat loss, but it may also prolong and intensify your workouts by indirectly fueling your muscles to grow.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

This makes me look at Anadraulic Pump in an interesting light....hmmmm
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

After ephedra vanished, the market experienced a lull in effective fat-burners. Nothing seemed to offer the bodyfat-melting, energy-boosting kick that ephedra did. But science has finally caught up in the form of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

A component of geranium oil, 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a sympathomimetic amine, meaning it mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and kicks up alertness in a big way. Plus, there is no unpleasant crash that was associated with old ephedra products. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is superior in every way!
    Well said. I loved Ephedrine and it did wonders for me and I couldn't find ANYTHING even remotely close to its effects after it being banned.

I REALLY enjoy using OEP for exactly what you said, 'no unpleasant crash'. I enjoy the product and will be using it religiously.

EDIT: You guys remember the Speed Stacks, Grape flavor with Ephedrine!?!? Good God those were flipppin AWESOME!
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I never had the pleasure of ephedra
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I never had the pleasure of ephedra
    It made me jittery as hell. I personally did not like it.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I missed out on it as well..probably best though.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

was not a big fan myself, but was pi$$ed when they banned it
    Working on living
  29. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

At least it's still available at walmart
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

LOL
    Working on living
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Answers

At least it's still available at walmart
    Yeah...and so is Cybergenics, Anotesten, Hot Stuff and the very first On Cycle by Fizogen (the one that really worked).
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  32. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It is available. I don't know wtf that other stuff is but you can get ephedra at the pharmacy, have to sign for it like sudafed.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, Stimerex RX is the sh*t!!! They sell it at NP, had me dripping sweat from my pits. If you aren't under a governing sanction you could definitely give it a shot. I LOVED it! It wasn't as jittery or have as much of a crash because it is a mix of the Stimerex they made after it was banned and then the just re-added the ephedra back into it. So it had other good working ingredients. If you want to try an ephedrine based product that one s the best I found and is still around.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Answers

DW,

Subbed... i'll be stopping by to keep my eye on your log.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    DW,

Subbed... i'll be stopping by to keep my eye on your log.
    cool.. welcome ...
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I really hated Ephedrine and Ephedra, I think it was pretty overated and I get better results with things like recreate and OEP. I think a lot of people really liked how strong the stimulation and appetite suppresion was, I couldn't even eat on the stuff sometimes.

Yesterday was a killer and I hammered the crap out of it. Started out with 15 minutes fasted HITT cardio then a short break and off to the gym. I am doing 190 for 15 reps of front squats which will have me stronger than when I was at 235 by the sixth workout!!
    The intensity was high all the way through and I was very pumped so I flashed a double bicep in the mirror and what did I see, my peak had splt giving me waht looks like a double head. I seem to be getting bigger too.

Finished off with some very heavy ab work and 30 minutes of interval training on the cross trainer.

Skin is already a bit tighter and I have definitely removed some fat and possibly gained some muscle. Things should really take off this week!! Stay Tuned!!

Did 30 minutes high intensity fasted this morning..
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  246 lbs.
    Answers

Hey DW, what's the drug testing protocol in these events? Do you get tested throughout the year, or at the time of the competition?
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I really hated Ephedrine and Ephedra, I think it was pretty overated and I get better results with things like recreate and OEP. I think a lot of people really liked how strong the stimulation and appetite suppresion was, I couldn't even eat on the stuff sometimes.

Yesterday was a killer and I hammered the crap out of it. Started out with 15 minutes fasted HITT cardio then a short break and off to the gym. I am doing 190 for 15 reps of front squats which will have me stronger than when I was at 235 by the sixth workout!!
    The intensity was high all the way through and I was very pumped so I flashed a double bicep in the mirror and what did I see, my peak had splt giving me waht looks like a double head. I seem to be getting bigger too.

Finished off with some very heavy ab work and 30 minutes of interval training on the cross trainer.

Skin is already a bit tighter and I have definitely removed some fat and possibly gained some muscle. Things should really take off this week!! Stay Tuned!!

Did 30 minutes high intensity fasted this morning..
    Nice workout DW. I agree on the Ephedrine and Ephedra that stuff had me so jittery could not even think of food.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trend747 View Post
    Hey DW, what's the drug testing protocol in these events? Do you get tested throughout the year, or at the time of the competition?
    Potentially though the year but I don't hear of this. The top 3 usually get tested. Fame has a screening board where the obvious users get asked to leave but they have to be pretty conservative about that, as there can't be room for doubt. Bottom line is, is there is no way to get them all as it's too expensive to do propper testing. I just bring my best and hope that is enough. I don't like the users being at our contests but there is not much more they can do.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Once you start thinking about the others you stop focusing on your plan. You will rock them DW...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 07:50 PM