Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 2 of 25 First 12347 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Beverly products are expensive, but that's the price you pay for quality. Used then religiously from 04-07

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    May 22 should give you plenty of time with your diet, supps, and training dialed in, like it always is. I wish you luck my Canadian brother. And I agree with you whole heartedly with the natural supps. Because of being in the Army, this is really my only option, and because of my size I am always being accused of being on the juice. It is a compliment really, but when the General Officers of the world make me piss in a cup for testing because in their opinion "no one" can get big without being on the sauce, it gets a bit old.
    Yah I could see that getting on your nerves...

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    PLCAR hmmm....

Have you tried quadracarn from Beverly? Has that plus 3 other forms of carnitine
    No I am really liking the bulk and it's fairly well priced...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

First day of HST went off without a hitch, I could feel myself getting pretty winded during some of the exercises but my body held up very well. It's light weight right now but I try and slow it down and really concentrate on my contractions so I still get quite a lot out of it.

I started the morning off with 15 minutes hit, had some oatmeal, and then stretching, then off to the gym HST routine took 1 hour then I did some heavy ab work (only kind I do). I followed this up with 30 minutes interval training on the Precor cross trainer.

Up at 5 am this morning 30 minutes fairly intensive cardio. Will do 30 minutes HITT late this afternoon. I am doing 4.5 hours cardio a week which should be sufficient seeing as I am doing full body workouts.

I had a bit of a shock on Saturday when I removed all my hair, I was seeing a lot of loose skin, now some of this is what happens when I first remove my hair with cream I tend to hold a lot of water. There is however more than I bargained for. It was very disheartening at first but as it got a little tighter and I got over the shock, I decided there is still hope. Like I have mentioned before this is where my real battle will be. I have started using moisturizing cream nightly to help with the elasticity.

Not much to report from the supps except for my love of PLCAR, what a nice find and just when I needed it. I am still waiting for HGHPro and the Muscle Marinade, I will be adding Pink magic later when it comes as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

After the shock comes the AWE...plenty of time here to get things tightened up. Keep the train rolling. It's building up steam!!

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=AZMIDLYF;2336927]After the shock comes the AWE...plenty of time here to get things tightened up. Keep the train rolling. It's building up steam!!

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.[/QUOTE]

Me too should know soon...
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

[quote=DreamWeaver;2336933]
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    After the shock comes the AWE...plenty of time here to get things tightened up. Keep the train rolling. It's building up steam!!

I am curious to see what HGHpro and Muscle Marinade bring to the battle.[/QUOTE]

Me too should know soon...
    I think that there are a couple of fine products coming to the market!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post

I think that there are a couple of fine products coming to the market!!!
    You guys (AI) are accumalating quite the lineup of supps in the last year. Way to go. We all need more supps that accomplish what they say they will......and at affordable prices!!!

Ive been using the Perform and Motivate. The Motivate pre-workout gets me amped up for my grueling routine of dropset dementia!!! It wards off the fatigue wonderfully. Good stuff indeed.

And that Perform...........well a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    [B][U]

You guys (AI) are accumalating quite the lineup of supps in the last year. Way to go. We all need more supps that accomplish what they say they will......and at affordable prices!!!

Ive been using the Perform and Motivate. The Motivate pre-workout gets me amped up for my grueling routine of dropset dementia!!! It wards off the fatigue wonderfully. Good stuff indeed.

And that Perform...........well a picture is worth a thousand words!!!:hump:

That ones worth 2000...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

HITT cardio last night, 30 minutes, 30 minutes moderate am fasted this morning...

Posing practice did not go well last night, I notice my legs are not showing up like I'd hoped, looks like they shrunk, and I am so smooth and soft looking... lol welcome to the roller coaster ride. I just have to keep my nose to the grindstone. Pretty soon the Prime will kick in along with the TNA. I'll be feeling alpha and kicking some ass...

Another thing that doesn't help much when the hair was removed is I am white as a sheet. I am trying to avoid the tanning beds to preserve my skin elasticity. I will have to make a couple of spray tan appointments pretty soon to see what it looks on me without a base tan. I am wondering if that is even an option really but I will have to see.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

time for some nice Canadian sun????
    Working on living
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

time for some nice Canadian sun????
    yah funny... it's like 35 degrees lol Even in the summer the UV is just too much of an issue now.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah funny... it's like 35 degrees lol Even in the summer the UV is just too much of an issue now.
    Working on living
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

DW when is your next bigger carb day, how long has it been since a lower carb day. Also don't forget how much more glycogen depleting the full body workouts are. May just be a small adjustment period while the system becomes more efficient with the training change.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    DW when is your next bigger carb day, how long has it been since a lower carb day. Also don't forget how much more glycogen depleting the full body workouts are. May just be a small adjustment period while the system becomes more efficient with the training change.
    Yesterday was a bigger carb day, well more of a medium. Yah things will look up, it's a roller coaster ride, the up part is coming...
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yesterday was a bigger carb day, well more of a medium. Yah things will look up, it's a roller coaster ride, the up part is coming...
    I like your thinking bro. Give it hell!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I always think I look sloppy the first day I trim my body hair. Something about getting used to it, and the skin not being tight is an initial shock because the hair hides the lack of elasticity of my skin at least a little. Whatever it is you are on point with diet and training so it is all good. Keep that head up and always stay positive.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I always think I look sloppy the first day I trim my body hair. Something about getting used to it, and the skin not being tight is an initial shock because the hair hides the lack of elasticity of my skin at least a little. Whatever it is you are on point with diet and training so it is all good. Keep that head up and always stay positive.
    Yah that's the main reason for sure. I was unaware that I was so loose in my mid-section. I keep applying cream every night and still plenty of time to get scary lean... whatever it takes, I'll do it, so not to worry...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yah that's the main reason for sure. I was unaware that I was so loose in my mid-section. I keep applying cream every night and still plenty of time to get scary lean... whatever it takes, I'll do it, so not to worry...
    What cream are you using? I was putting straight vitamin E oil on mine and had pretty good results with that.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What cream are you using? I was putting straight vitamin E oil on mine and had pretty good results with that.
    I am using this Firming cream I found in the drug store I think it's oil of olay firming body cream. I was thinking about a vatamin E cream, I didn't know you could get the oil, did you just pick it up at the pharmacy?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am using this Firming cream I found in the drug store I think it's oil of olay firming body cream. I was thinking about a vatamin E cream, I didn't know you could get the oil, did you just pick it up at the pharmacy?
    Actually at the Health Foods store, it is the same stuff that is in the gel caps you can buy. I also used some of those before I found the bottle. I just poked the pill squeezed out the contents in my hand and rubbed it on. The bottle was easier but only marginally.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

how much are you using?
    Working on living
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Actually at the Health Foods store, it is the same stuff that is in the gel caps you can buy. I also used some of those before I found the bottle. I just poked the pill squeezed out the contents in my hand and rubbed it on. The bottle was easier but only marginally.
    Thanks I'll check that out, I am moving close to a health food store on Monday.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Really slayed it at the gym last night. I still have about 6 or 7 packets of jacked samples left I took one of those and whoa!! I am usually only a occasional stim user but, I'm 10.5 weeks out... it's go time!! I will be using something preworkout from now on. Still waiting for the Muscle Marinade.

Really hammered it out, the weight is still light but like a mentioned before it's all about the contraction, just have to make it hurt!!

Something was kicking in at the end of my workout cuz I was getting stronger on the second set. Prime has this effect on me but never this early. I think TNA may be enhancing the early effects of Prime.

Unofficial weigh in last night had me at 216.4 just over 4 lbs loss in 12 days, a little fast but I may need to lose more than I thought anyway. I am setting my 3 week out mark at 205 so that's 11.4 lbs in 7 weeks which is quite doable but may have to pump up the volume. I think perhaps not though HST is pretty effective at melting lbs.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
    You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You'll get there DW. Of that I have NO doubt. Not with your work ethic. You're a machine.
    You'll melt off those remaining 11.4 lbs. like nothing happening. Peice of cake for you bro.
    Thanks appreciate the support.. yah I will do what I have to do... more pain to come... good thing I kind of like it...
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks appreciate the support.. yah I will do what I have to do... more pain to come... good thing I kind of like it...

Pain is a stimulant.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Pain is a stimulant.
    Well said...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Keep it up DW, I think we may just be seeing a fluctuation do to some recent changes. You just keep at it. I am taking notes here...

Hey I looked at the bottle of vitamin E, here is a link to the one I have I am sure they sell it somewhere up in Canada.
    http://www.needs.com/product/Carlson...2/pc_Vitamin_E
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Keep it up DW, I think we may just be seeing a fluctuation do to some recent changes. You just keep at it. I am taking notes here...

Hey I looked at the bottle of vitamin E, here is a link to the one I have I am sure they sell it somewhere up in Canada.
    http://www.needs.com/product/Carlson...2/pc_Vitamin_E
    Thanks, I guess you have to use it somewhat sparingly serving is like 10 drops.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

HITT cardio as hard as I could HITT it 30 minutes last night.

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

Yah thnk maybe the TNA is starting to kick in lol...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

30 minutes fasted highly intensive cardio this morning... yah it's game time. I am mentally pushing myself towards 7 weeks of Hell or untill I think I am where I need to be. If I leave it too late then I will be having to push hard in a more weakened state. I want to cruise a bit on those last 3 weeks so it's pay me now of pay me later, I choose now!! It's on baby!! Time to take the bull by the balls and spit in his fuggin eye!! Bring on the fuggin pain!!

That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm liking the sound of this!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That sounds oh so much like me at the gym last night, unstoppable! TNA brings on the fury that is for sure.
    Also brought about by necessity... I just wasn't comfortable with where I was at. This could change in the next few weeks and I can ease off a bit. I need to get to the comfort zone. lol I may never get there.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

DW is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately so are my legs ... Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm liking the sound of this!!
    Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

DW is there any other way??? BEAST MODE!!!
    Working on living
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!
    Rip it to shreds big man!!!

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

DW is there any other way??? BEAST MODE!!!
    Rip it to shreds big man!!!
    Whoo hoo!! Lets get this party started!!
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Whoo hoo!! Lets get this party started!!
    From the looks of it, this party has been jammin for a minute now! Keep up that intensity DW!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Unfortunately so are my legs ... Going have to stretch the fug out of them tonight.

Seemed like time to kick it into high gear. I will be pulling out all the weapons, if I need stim I will use it. Anything to get 150% effort. I'm gonna tear the gym apart tonight!! It's gonna hurt but has to be done...
    Remember pain is a stimulant.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy