Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 11 of 39 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Well it would be dedication if it was used... EWWWWW!!!! Otherwise not so different from a transdermal fat burning in application.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. I've read about women using it for facial wrinkles. Brings new meaning to the phrase: Pucker up honey!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I've read about women using it for facial wrinkles. Brings new meaning to the phrase: Pucker up honey!!
    LMAO!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Shorts and T-shirt today!! hehheh
    Rub it in, you sun-worshiper!! LOL
    Actually, it's warm here in Tennessee too. It's been up in the 70's this week. As much as I love winter, this is a refreshing break. I just wished that it wouldn't get any hotter than this!!
    I don't see how you can stand those 100+ temps all summer long.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.
    I've heard of bodybuilders using Preparation H to shrink up the skin and also to shed extra water from their lower backs and other problem areas.
    They need to toss in some nice smelling scents though. That shark-oil smell isn't exactly conducive to turning on the Mrs.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice! If your dedication, drive combined with all those supps doesn't have you in better shape than ever before I would be astonished. You will look awesome. DW being up in Canada you given any thought to using Preperation H the last few days to shrink up skin? I understand the ingredient in it up there will actually do that but due to a patent the Preperation H down here does not have it so it does not shrink up the skin. Something to look into being up there.

Regarding pics, I think you will probably look a lot better to us than you do to yourself DW. You know how we get, the games being played in our own minds make us tear ourselves down. May do you some good to be reassured. You aren't kidding though the difference from 8-4% are ridiculous, even from 6-4% is pretty much holy crap difference. You are at the point now every pound you lose makes a noticeable difference in the way you look.
    Yah even when I look at pics a couple days after the fact I get less judgemental of myself. I was planning to do them this weekend anyway. I was hoping to get a bit of color but I want to avoid the sunlamps. There is some real advancements in sunless tanning but there aren't that many people doing it.

Yah I'll use the prep-H for sure. I will tighten up some on my own as well, I have the time. I will also have more volume when I increase prime and PM kicks in...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. I was very pensive about last nights workout...

My back was stiff, my knees have been hurting, I was very sore in the lower abs and glutes. My whole lower body was pretty much a mess...

I took my Marinade and got really strong stim but made up my mind to exercise some caution, feel things out, do strict form.

Warm up on front squats went pretty well so I crushed 235 for 10 reps... no problen either set... whew... It was pretty impressive as I was doing slower reps and really concentrating on form to avoid injury.

Db press did not go as well 9.5 reps with 90 and then only 5 on the second set, that was the only reps I missed on the whole workout. I methodically destroyed the rest picking up my pace as I went.

At the end I felt so fuggin good and have less aches and pains since.

Today I only have 15 minutes fasted cardio which I did this morning, high carbs today and will do some pics tonight. Just 30 minutes fasted HITT tommorow morning then rest up for the big day on Sunday.

My biggest hurdle right now besides loose skin is getting enough rest for the kind of intensity I am putting in. I hope HGHPro is in today... anyways feeling better and what a boost getting through that workout last night the way I did.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I've read about women using it for facial wrinkles. Brings new meaning to the phrase: Pucker up honey!!
    Or more like a need for the phrase: "You need to unpucker, and be my "bleep" sucker." Conversations being started along the lines of "I don't care what you do about your crows feet but keep that crap off your frown lines woman!"
    Current Training Log -

9. Well not too pretty but 20 lbs lighter.. I have work to do 8 weeks out now...

10. Great pics! You are making excellent progress! Keep up the good work!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

11. Looking good DW...the cream is rising to the top bubba!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Keep it up DW

13. Keep up the good work you've progressed quite a bit. Nice genetic calve insertions by the way.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Keep up the good work you've progressed quite a bit. Nice genetic calve insertions by the way.
    Thanks, that's one place where genetics have treated me well the other is traps should have done a pic of those.

15. Great job DW. Your looking good. The work you have put in is showing.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

16. Definite improvements since the last pics. Day and night difference. You're still holding decent size to have lost so much bodyweight. That's the real battle. Making sure that what you lose is just fat and retaining every possible ounce of real muscle.

Looking good DW!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Great pics! You are making excellent progress! Keep up the good work!
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great job DW. Your looking good. The work you have put in is showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Definite improvements since the last pics. Day and night difference. You're still holding decent size to have lost so much bodyweight. That's the real battle. Making sure that what you lose is just fat and retaining every possible ounce of real muscle.

Looking good DW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed.
    Thanks guys, I was a little set back when I saw all the loose skin, don't you worry I have a few tricks up my sleeve, you will be shocked when I post my next pics at the end of April!!

19. DW I can't believe that is you; so much hiding under the fat you lost. Upper body is looking seriously hard and chiseled. Trust me when I say the PM will take care of the rest for you. I wouldn't be surprised if you pick up a few pounds of muscle considering the intensity of your training currently. After I shed some water (best guess) I am still up 2 pounds from the beginning of this week. Keep killing it buddy!

20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DW I can't believe that is you; so much hiding under the fat you lost. Upper body is looking seriously hard and chiseled. Trust me when I say the PM will take care of the rest for you. I wouldn't be surprised if you pick up a few pounds of muscle considering the intensity of your training currently. After I shed some water (best guess) I am still up 2 pounds from the beginning of this week. Keep killing it buddy!
    Thanks man, will stay the course, thanks for the support.

21. Very nice work! Your are looking great love the arm out in front pose your arms and upper pecs really jump out with that pose. I bet it would really show your width and obliques if you twisted your upper body a little more to the front and showed a little more of the rear pec. Looking great though and skin doesn't look as bad to me as I was getting the impression it was from you. I think some of that is just because it is the biggest thing out of our control but it is not as bad as you think and will tighten up a good bit when you get below 6% and even more when you dry out for the show. You are going to bring in a damn good package brother!
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Very nice work! Your are looking great love the arm out in front pose your arms and upper pecs really jump out with that pose. I bet it would really show your width and obliques if you twisted your upper body a little more to the front and showed a little more of the rear pec. Looking great though and skin doesn't look as bad to me as I was getting the impression it was from you. I think some of that is just because it is the biggest thing out of our control but it is not as bad as you think and will tighten up a good bit when you get below 6% and even more when you dry out for the show. You are going to bring in a damn good package brother!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, I think I was pretty accurate with the body fat estimation too...

23. Beating the dead horse, but DW you are looking great brother!!!! But time to hit the canadian sun!!! LOL
    Working on living

24. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Beating the dead horse, but DW you are looking great brother!!!! But time to hit the canadian sun!!! LOL
    No sun for me, I have ordered the Jan Tana Prep kit. Supposedly it works pretty well. Tanning is just too hard on the skin.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No sun for me, I have ordered the Jan Tana Prep kit. Supposedly it works pretty well. Tanning is just too hard on the skin.
    Good choice. As good as it looks its bad for the skin. My One Grandmother is 86 years old, grew up on the beach in Maryland. She has a lot of wrinkles and she contributes it to being a beach bunny.

do you go out in the sun at all for 5-10 minutes before a competition?

or do you go to a tanning bed a couple times before contest?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 09:50 PM