Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 11 of 25 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

It amazes me what the 2 of you refer to as FUN!!! LOL
    Working on living

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HAHA.... no more so than some of the things you do. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    HAHA.... no more so than some of the things you do. LOL

VERY TRUE!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    It amazes me what the 2 of you refer to as FUN!!! LOL
    A somewhat distorted sense of it I agree...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A somewhat distorted sense of it I agree...
    To go along with one of DWs quotes: True pain is an acquired taste... that we just so happen to think is fun!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    To go along with one of DWs quotes: True pain is an acquired taste... that we just so happen to think is fun!
    I love that quote.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I love that quote.
    Thanks, Pain.. you just learn to love it...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I know that heavy weights and stressing the muscle to sometimes the extreme maximum are what it takes to grow, however I would not say I enjoy it, just something a person must go though if they want to look a certain way.

Posing for sure hardens you up a bit and helps with conditioning.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I know that heavy weights and stressing the muscle to sometimes the extreme maximum are what it takes to grow, however I would not say I enjoy it, just something a person must go though if they want to look a certain way.

Posing for sure hardens you up a bit and helps with conditioning.
    Would have to say that I do enjoy it.. I love it!! The feeling of the conquest, the oportunity to use you mind to go where you never thought you could. Lets not forget about the endorphin rush. I fear it yes, but the opportunity to conquer that fear is exhilerating... There are times when my body doesn't respond the way I want it to and at those times I would say I am not having any fun. Most of my workouts are pretty damn good though. Bad workouts are few...

Last night was very good except for Db incline Press. My shoulder is wearing out I guess. The problem is when I do full range of motion I feel like I am not pushing from the right angle. I think my elbow is not staying straight causing me to push at an awkward angle. I am ok if I stay a few incches off my chest but I don't feel I get the full stretch. I am going to switch in up a bit by doing it with the db's touching and that will prevent me from getting the elbow problem. I won't be able to do a lot of weight but it will be better contractions.

Front squats - 260 X 5 X 2 second set was better than the first, as a matter of fact that was the case for every exercise.

db inclime press 95 X 3 damn!! 90 X 5 could not go up to 95

Lat pulldown 170 X 5 X 2

Bent over rows 170 X 5 X 2

Push press 135 X 5 X 2

Decline tri ext 120 X 5 X 2

Straight bar curl 135 X 5 X 2

Seated calf raise 140 X 5 X 2

Weighed in at 210.5 missed my target by .5 lbs but let me tell you that just means I retained more water in my muscle. Today normally would have been a low carb day but I wanted to finish off the skiploading experiment. I would have to say it was a complete success. I am lean and much tighter and bigger too. Skiploading is pretty easy really. I can see why it's consistant, you don't deplete anything, so you never get flat. You flush all the water out by drinking a lot of water, you eat normal carbs (around 200-250) and it keeps the water in the muscle. You don't play with sodium so you don't go flat. I still have some loose skin to deal with but not anywhere near as much as I thought and I have an angle on that. I'm pretty fuggin pleased with how things are going...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I am happy that skiploading worked for you DW. Sounds like after one or two more runs you should have it down and be able to come into your contest dry and rock solid.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I am happy that skiploading worked for you DW. Sounds like after one or two more runs you should have it down and be able to come into your contest dry and rock solid.
    Yah now I will try and optimize it a bit. I would have been very happy with that run though if it were my contest prep.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

so can I do that diet WITHOUT a contest... and every weekend??? I think that's what you said right????
    Working on living
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

so can I do that diet WITHOUT a contest... and every weekend??? I think that's what you said right????
    I don't see why you couldn't try it if you are on a cut... I actually am seriously thinking about doing it this weekend starting Saturday night. I would like to see what it would do for me as I finish my Pink Magic.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So you must really be looking sharp today. Pretty dry and still plenty full.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well I guess you could but I don't know why one would put himself through that unless for a reason like contest or maybe a photo shoot.

So you must really be looking sharp today. Pretty dry and still plenty full.
    Considering where I am at I was very pleased with what I saw this morning, I remained full and dry. I can just imagine how this will look with the body fat down another 3-4% and tighter skin...
  16. AI Sports Nutrition

Well I guess you could but I don't know why one would put himself through that unless for a reason like contest or maybe a photo shoot.

Considering where I am at I was very pleased with what I saw this morning, I remained full and dry. I can just imagine how this will look with the body fat down another 3-4% and tighter skin...
    It will be off the hook I bet.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I was just asking for approval to eat everything I always wanted to eat but never could... all I have to do is tell the wife, "hey... DW SAID I could, so its good enough for me" LOL
    Working on living
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It will be off the hook I bet.
    Hope it's a good as what I am imagining...

I was just asking for approval to eat everything I always wanted to eat but never could... all I have to do is tell the wife, "hey... DW SAID I could, so its good enough for me" LOL
    You will not want to eat it for long that wears off fast when your stomach is screaming for mercy. Then the first 24 hours afterwards your detoxifying ... not pleasant. The thing is though, it works and it's consistent. That's the only good reason for doing it.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Hope it's a good as what I am imagining...

You will not want to eat it for long that wears off fast when your stomach is screaming for mercy. Then the first 24 hours afterwards your detoxifying ... not pleasant. The thing is though, it works and it's consistent. That's the only good reason for doing it.
    Well I don't know about that. I bet it squelched ANY desire to have a cheat meal for you...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well I don't know about that. I bet it squelched ANY desire to have a cheat meal for you...
    Yes that desire is long gone. It has made me rethink my regular carb up day however, I have been eating too many fat's and not enough carbs. Now I am thinking Pasta some low fat ice cream for desert followed by a late envening snake of Pancakes and Maple syrup. Throw in a couple protein shakes and I should be good.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yes that desire is long gone. It has made me rethink my regular carb up day however, I have been eating too many fat's and not enough carbs. Now I am thinking Pasta some low fat ice cream for desert followed by a late envening snake of Pancakes and Maple syrup. Throw in a couple protein shakes and I should be good.
    How do you think that would work for someone like me DW? That sounds tons more appealing than skiploading to me. I always have a 36 hour carb up on the weekends anyways, I like this format a lot better. Gets rid of the cravings.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How do you think that would work for someone like me DW? That sounds tons more appealing than skiploading to me. I always have a 36 hour carb up on the weekends anyways, I like this format a lot better. Gets rid of the cravings.
    Yah there is a lot of difference between a regular refeed and a load. I think it is a good idea to take 500-600 gram day once a week to load up on glycogen and keep the metabolism going. Use nutrient partitioners to get the full benefit. Pancakes and syrup aren't as bad as some things, Pasta is not that bad. This would work very well with a macro cycle.

I used to shun these types of refeeds but they actually make some sense...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

soooooo hungry...
    Working on living
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

soooooo hungry...
    Your diet should never have you starving, a little hungry is ok, or if you eat till your almost full and stop and drink some water you will find you have had enough after all. Really hungry usually means something is not right. Eat more just make sure it's clean.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Your diet should never have you starving, a little hungry is ok, or if you eat till your almost full and stop and drink some water you will find you have had enough after all. Really hungry usually means something is not right. Eat more just make sure it's clean.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

just hearing you talk about your pancakes and just puts a twinge in the stomach!!!! I'm not REALLY hungry. Cravings are there from time to time for specific things, but not hunger.
    Working on living
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

This Pink Magic has me wanting to eat round the clock! Carb cravings are horrible.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This Pink Magic has me wanting to eat round the clock! Carb cravings are horrible.
    I don't get much of that but my two friends OEP and Recreate put an end to those shenanigans.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Have you given any though to making this a weekly thing to really nail it down to a science? Like have the weekend carb up, be your carb up? I am contemplating it or maybe every other week once I get below 7%.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

let us know how that treats you Kleen. I have been mulling that one myself...
    Working on living
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

just hearing you talk about your pancakes and just puts a twinge in the stomach!!!! I'm not REALLY hungry. Cravings are there from time to time for specific things, but not hunger.
    yah when your watching a commercial or someone brings up the subject for somethng your craving then I get antsy too.

Cravings are there for a reason though, I never used to believe in cheat days, because I didn't really know how to cheat to it was always so damaging. The answer is right there in front of me, don't mix high glycemic foods with fat!! duh!! Another way to do it is to limit your cheating somewhat by only having a small treat or two. Problem with this is you really don't get the benefit of the carb up.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yah I have been fortunate that has not happened to me...

I don't get much of that but my two friends OEP and Recreate put an end to those shenanigans.
    Yah OEP is why I have not had cravings I guess, takes the edge off my hunger too.

Have you given any though to making this a weekly thing to really nail it down to a science? Like have the weekend carb up, be your carb up? I am contemplating it or maybe every other week once I get below 7%.
    I just feel it's to obtrusive to overall fat loss at this time. I mean yah it might be ok I am not willing to take the chance I need to cycle my macros and this interferes with my schedule too much. I am too close for that kind of experiment right now. This is my comprimise, do it every 2 weeks and the off week I will carb up 600-700 grams and still be able to do my low carb days. The lower carb ups will contain the same types of foods.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Not too much to report, I kept my muscle fulness for over 24 hours, Just now starting to deflate just a little, hard to say really. I do believe I got leaner. I will weigh in tonight and make a goal for my weight control. I know my target decarbed weight will be 198 -200 (not accounting for any added mass between now and then) I will then carb up to about 205-207 leaving with a 200-202 stage weight once I flush. This is just a guess and I may not have to go this low but certainly no lower than this as I leaned toward the lighter end of the spectrum with my estimate. It's just a better way to view this as I want no suprises at this point.

Cardio continues to be very intensive...

Oh and last night I was freaking rock hard, what a feeling!! I did not do any lifting or stimulate my muscles they just got hard. I am thinking that I may not even have to pump up much back stage, just pose hard. It's wild!!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Very nice plan DW, I love that you are leaving me a roadmap to follow, I am already assuming I will only need the 1500 grams max being a little smaller and just as efficient. Being that my show is on a Saturday when I start these practice runs I think I will do the carb up on a Monday or Tuesday. Get myself used to the timing it will take to peak on Saturday for sure.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Very nice plan DW, I love that you are leaving me a roadmap to follow, I am already assuming I will only need the 1500 grams max being a little smaller and just as efficient. Being that my show is on a Saturday when I start these practice runs I think I will do the carb up on a Monday or Tuesday. Get myself used to the timing it will take to peak on Saturday for sure.
    Just be prepared to use more if needed. You can simply extend it but this leaves less time for flushing but that is an easy adjustment as well. I actually will use 28-30 hours to load as long as I leave myself a full 3 days to flush I should be fine.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Just be prepared to use more if needed. You can simply extend it but this leaves less time for flushing but that is an easy adjustment as well. I actually will use 28-30 hours to load as long as I leave myself a full 3 days to flush I should be fine.
    Yeah that makes sense.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

nice contest prep information in this thread
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds like u are right on target!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nice contest prep information in this thread
    Thanks, yah Kleen and I have been mulling over this loading process. I took the plunge as I'm up first. When Finny linked me and I read it, I had a real epiphany. Both Kleen and I had commented before on how carbed up we were after the show when we pigged out. Then I read this and nothing ever made more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    sounds like u are right on target!
    Yah I would have to say that is true. I had hoped to be more ahead of the game but based on my lean body mass number I just went under 7% which is a little better than I thought. Caveat yesterday was a low carb day so my weight may be skewed a bit. I look so much leaner and tight still though.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Last nights workout was stellar. Good power finished all my reps. Considering I have just lost 25 lbs and I am killing the same weights I did last time I did this routine this is pretty remarkable don't you think ?

I haven't missed a beat, the swole kept me strong now this one is doing that as well. I have just strung together the best 3 runs of my life starting last fall.

Front squats 270 X 5 X 2 second set was better

Icline db press db's touching 80's X 5 X 2 yah I am down from 90 but this is a harder exercise I am most pleased with the 80's and this is easier on my shoulder so I can get a better chest workout.

Lat pulldown 170 X 5 X 2 these were easier than the 165 I did last time especially the ......second set

Bent over rows 180 X 5 X 2 crushed

Push press hammered 145 X 5 X 2 not problems easier than the 140 on tuesday.

Decline tri ext 125 X 5 X 2 first one was a bit rough but he second one was much better. See a theme building here?

O bar curl 140 X 5 X 2 good power less trouble than 135 was

Calf raise 160 X 5 X 2

I was concerned I was not going to progress on some of the lifts but that certainly was not case, not only did I progress but I got stronger on every lift for more weight.

Guess this shyte is kickin in!!

Official weigh in .. I was back down to 208 but this is a lot more full looking 208 than before, I look leaner and tighter too. I am a little less inflated than the previous day as it was a low carb day but nowhere near as deflated as I was last week. So even after eating all that crap I lost significant body fat.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

way to hammer it DW... love the rows bro!!! you are going to walk away with this!!
    Working on living
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 119