Testing the Testopro

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not saying that Lesnar isn't a champion, he definitely is. However when some more of the pro football players and pro wrestlers start moving over he will find more competition close to his size and then things will be more interesting. Now it is like watching a huge bully have his way with normal size kids. LOL
    Bobby Lashley made a short stint of MMA. Too bad he gave it up and went back to the fake shit of TNA. I'd love to see him and Brock in the octagon against each other.

    YouTube- bobby lashley in the mma
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Bobby Lashley made a short stint of MMA. Too bad he gave it up and went back to the fake shit of TNA. I'd love to see him and Brock in the octagon against each other.
    Lashley is still fighting. He does TNA for extra money on the side.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Lashley is still fighting. He does TNA for extra money on the side.
    That's cool. I thought he gave up MMA altogether. That would be a shame. He's a strong cat. Not as strong as Brock though. Brock is inhumanly strong. Kurt Angle remarked that he saw Brock routinely Benching 600+ and Squatting 900+.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       


  4. I have not seen Lashley in TNA for weeks now. I think he is strickly MMA now. I heard him say by that the end of 2010 he wants Fedor. Now Lashley would be a physical match for Brock both are about the same size both are strong beyond belief and both move like cats.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Brock's not ripped like he was when he was in the WWE. And he was probably juicing back then also. But he's got LOTS of wind. He can just keep on going and going. Plus with his wrestling background, there's no getting that huge motha-fukker off of you when he starts riding you.
    If he gets on top unless he make a mistake like he did against Mir in first fight you are done for. He drives the bowling ball head into you chest then come the fire storm of hammer fists. Good night party is over!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Yeah Brock is a badazz for sure! His wrestling skills are good too. Major ground control, and shoot you have to be at least 6'3" to get your legs around him to put him in the gaurd. Not that it would help at all. I just wish he wasn't going for the heel. He would have had tons of fame being a stand up guy too. No need to go the other route. Then again I used to like Tito Ortiz and he is a dueche bag in the ring too. LOL He is an excellent heel though because i can not wait for a face to come along and clean the floor up with him. Just gonna be hard to find that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah Brock is a badazz for sure! His wrestling skills are good too. Major ground control, and shoot you have to be at least 6'3" to get your legs around him to put him in the gaurd. Not that it would help at all. I just wish he wasn't going for the heel. He would have had tons of fame being a stand up guy too. No need to go the other route. Then again I used to like Tito Ortiz and he is a dueche bag in the ring too. LOL He is an excellent heel though because i can not wait for a face to come along and clean the floor up with him. Just gonna be hard to find that.
    I think the illness he had has changed the way he looks at things. He will always be amped in the cage it is just him but outside I think you will see a different Brock. He was told that Mir wanted to break his neck and hoped that he was the first MMA fighter to die in the ring from injury, Brock basically laughed and it was not a big deal. Mir for saying that is **** in my book.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think the illness he had has changed the way he looks at things. He will always be amped in the cage it is just him but outside I think you will see a different Brock. He was told that Mir wanted to break his neck and hoped that he was the first MMA fighter to die in the ring from injury, Brock basically laughed and it was not a big deal. Mir for saying that is **** in my book.
    Yeah Mir is definitely a dueche bag. He needs to be knocked out. Oh wait a minute... that already happened. You never know after his illness Brock my come in intending to be a little classier. I would love to see that. I am definitely wow'd by his abilities. I want him to tear the living crap out of people then tell em good fight as they lay in a slumped heap in the middle of the ring.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  9. Fact of the matter - Lesnar is boring to watch and has a particularly ugly fighting style... and when he loses his belt people will lose interest in his fights.

    Dos Santos is the Heavyweight whose fights I am more interested in watching.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Fact of the matter - Lesnar is boring to watch and has a particularly ugly fighting style... and when he loses his belt people will lose interest in his fights.

    Dos Santos is the Heavyweight whose fights I am more interested in watching.
    Dana White does not agree with you. Brock brings in huge PPV cash.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. For now.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  12. haha I don't know wtf you guys are all talking about. I should get into MMA.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    haha I don't know wtf you guys are all talking about. I should get into MMA.
    This is all you really need to know. You may end up in a cage with dudes like this and they can legally beat the snot out of you for big money.



    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Good lord... Lesnar really was a monster when he had his choice of Mr. McMahon's steroid reserve.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  15. Until you stand toe to toe with these monsters you really have no concept of their size. These guys are friggin' huge!!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. Testopro + IGF-2
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 07:48 AM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM
  4. T-911 or Testopro
    By bubble boy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in