Testing the Testopro

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    It's my phone man, thing has a mind of it's own

I'm stoked to have to do then, just that they are so painful and sweat inducing it's awesome!!! Just hearing about then make me feel the burn and pain
    Yeah i love them, I do all of my work standing. Okay maybe not all of it but anything I can do standing I do. I almost never sit and let weight compress my spine into a bench. Yes I can lift an extra 20 lbs on a bench but not as functional strength. I don't sit for much of anything that has an option to be done standing. I like how the added need for functional strength and extra CNS stimulation has the ability to increase test levels just like with a squat or dead lift. Get your core and spine involved and strength and stability just fall in line. That and it burns more calories that way. My full body premise work it all harder and burn as many cals during the workload as you can. Everything should be as efficient as possible regarding strength, composition and function. Then eat big afterwards to make sure what you need is replenished.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah i love them, I do all of my work standing. Okay maybe not all of it but anything I can do standing I do. I almost never sit and let weight compress my spine into a bench. Yes I can lift an extra 20 lbs on a bench but not as functional strength. I don't sit for much of anything that has an option to be done standing. I like how the added need for functional strength and extra CNS stimulation has the ability to increase test levels just like with a squat or dead lift. Get your core and spine involved and strength and stability just fall in line. That and it burns more calories that way. My full body premise work it all harder and burn as many cals during the workload as you can. Everything should be as efficient as possible regarding strength, composition and function. Then eat big afterwards to make sure what you need is replenished.
    Yea... I have to back way off when I do them standing. Actually I was wrong... it wasn't even standing military, it was standing arnoldds!!!! ouch!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

strange-i can do more weight on military press standing than sitting! probably bad form i guess?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    strange-i can do more weight on military press standing than sitting! probably bad form i guess?
    Weird...my standing is way down from my seated. I'm working on it though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The added boost that testopro gives is always nice to hear. Stoked turns my libido on fire
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I am noticing that I am leaning down a bit with the Testopro, and I am pretty darn hungry. I was hungry a few weeks ago from the natadrol, my hunger kinda ceased for the first week of the Testopro, but now it's BACK!

Confidence and swagger are way up... felt like a million bucks at the gym this morning!
    The Testofen in the Testo-Pro is awesome stuff. I've bought in bulk many times. Cheap that way!!

Here's why it works so well:

Studies on Testofen ™ which contains 50% fenuside, a newly identified component of the herb fenugreek, have demonstrated it has the ability to boost male hormone levels.
    It raises the level of testosterone and also acts like testosterone, by binding to the testosterone receptor sites and creating testosterone like activity.
    Comparitive studies with sildenafil citrate show it has a greater libido enhancing effect. Testofen™ has also shown remarkable results in rat studies, showing intracarvenous pressure increase leading to excellent erectile functions
    Testofen™ also has an effect on increasing lean muscle mass which gives it potential applications as a sports supplement.
    For more info see: www.testofen.com
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Weird...my standing is way down from my seated. I'm working on it though.
    I can do more seated as well. It probably has something to do with the back being supported.

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely the back is the issue because my stability is horrible when pushing the weight overhead. I'm slowly catching it up though. I clean/pressed 5x5 with 135 so it's just a matter of time. This is where I want to get...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpsZeSq4td0"]YouTube- Justin Harris Clean and Press 225[/ame]
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Definitely the back is the issue because my stability is horrible when pushing the weight overhead. I'm slowly catching it up though. I clean/pressed 5x5 with 135 so it's just a matter of time.
    One thing that helps me when I do standing militaries is to use a moderately wide stance with my feet being almost sumo-wide. Not quite....but close. Definately wider than shoulder-width.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I'm working on a shoulder width stance in order to force myself to use more core for stability...numbers will come with the stability increase.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

see where the dude in video gets a boost from legs and lower body-this is what i meant when i said bad form-instead of isolating upper body i get some lower body action going on-this is why i think i do more standing than sitting.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm working on a shoulder width stance in order to force myself to use more core for stability...numbers will come with the stability increase.
    I place one foot ahead of the other when I do SMP. Due to a horrible L5, I cannot do them sitting anymore or else I risk surgery. My shoulders feel and look as if they have grown within a few weeks of doing them vs years of seated presses either barbell or dumb-bell.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

see where the dude in video gets a boost from legs and lower body-this is what i meant when i said bad form-instead of isolating upper body i get some lower body action going on-this is why i think i do more standing than sitting.
    He also has that momentum that he uses, but let's face it, that is still 225 going overhead...

I sort of like the way he is pulling it into the press as it is working his complete body.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    He also has that momentum that he uses, but let's face it, that is still 225 going overhead...

I sort of like the way he is pulling it into the press as it is working his complete body.
    exactly, i can get more weight up standing and is a more complete body movement-sitting i can't get up as much weight but is probably better from an isolation stand point. probably a good idea to mix em up.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.54%

Its more of a slight push press that hes is doing. Its good to build power and strength with, obviously he has got both haha. When I go strict on MP I don't bounce at all standing, but I will use the push press and SMP to break though sticking points and build overall monkey power.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

exactly, i can get more weight up standing and is a more complete body movement-sitting i can't get up as much weight but is probably better from an isolation stand point. probably a good idea to mix em up.
    I never thought I would here these words from you bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I don't push at all when doing it. The exercise he is doing..clean and press is what I do. I rotate with 3 different exercises. One week clean/press, next seated and then Arnolds the next week.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

I don't push at all when doing it. The exercise he is doing..clean and press is what I do. I rotate with 3 different exercises. One week clean/press, next seated and then Arnolds the next week.
    of course, i agree 100%-changing things up is best. i was just saying why i think i can lift higher weights standing than sitting-when i was younger i could do 250 for 5.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.54%

Technically it would be the Hang Clean and Press which is different than cleaning it from off the ground as I am sure you know. Although the way he is doing it is more like, hang clean to push press.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

of course, i agree 100%-changing things up is best. i was just saying why i think i can lift higher weights standing than sitting-when i was younger i could do 250 for 5.
    Damn T that is some big weight going on there!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Technically it would be the Hang Clean and Press which is different than cleaning it from off the ground as I am sure you know. Although the way he is doing it is more like, hang clean to push press.
    Yes it is a Hang Clean and I come to a complete stop before going overhead. I was doing seated pin presses awhile back and will be bringing these back into the mix soon.

On a side note: Sorry for the Hijack G!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

It depends... are you doing a push-press? In that case, I can do more standing as well. But if you are just lifting with your arms/shoulders/chest... seated should be easier I would think.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

It depends... are you doing a push-press? In that case, I can do more standing as well. But if you are just lifting with your arms/shoulders/chest... seated should be easier I would think.

this is why i change up. standing is more overall body strength building and sitting isolates the upper body. both are beneficial, imo.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.54%

I was doing seated pin presses awhile back and will be bringing these back into the mix soon.

I like these as well.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

That is what I am talking about AZ!!! "Typically" everyone is going to lift more seated then when standing in any overhead press except for a push press. The CNS only has to do one thing when you are sitting, PUSH THE WEIGHT UP! When you are standing it has to control the entire core, keep everything tight, stable and balanced while pushing the weight up over the head.
    I also always tell my guys to make sure that at the top of the movement the dumbells should still be just outside of your shoulders making a slight Y so the tension never lets up at all like it does when you get closer to perpendicular.

In TG's case a wider foot stance may be called for, he has longer legs and a taller frame. Skyscrapers have to have a big foundation to stay stable at the top... Yeah TG you just got compared to a skyscraper, begin gloating now!!!
    Current Log:
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

That is what I am talking about AZ!!! "Typically" everyone is going to lift more seated then when standing in any overhead press except for a push press. The CNS only has to do one thing when you are sitting, PUSH THE WEIGHT UP! When you are standing it has to control the entire core, keep everything tight, stable and balanced while pushing the weight up over the head.
    I also always tell my guys to make sure that at the top of the movement the dumbells should still be just outside of your shoulders making a slight Y so the tension never lets up at all like it does when you get closer to perpendicular.

In TG's case a wider foot stance may be called for, he has longer legs and a taller frame. Skyscrapers have to have a big foundation to stay stable at the top... Yeah TG you just got compared to a skyscraper, begin gloating now!!!
    I can hear them cannonballs clanking already!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

I can hear them cannonballs clanking already!!
    I don't mind the comparison......really.

27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I don't mind the comparison......really.

LOL great stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

So this past weekend's workouts were great. I feel great on these supplements and I am starting to get the hang of Kleen's workouts.

The things I really notice from this supplement is a feeling of well being, slightly oilier skin, an incredibly raised libido, and some strength gain. I really haven't been going incredibly heavy, but my 4-6 rep range is turning into a 6-8 rep range. I notice it the most when I am playing around with the 225 range. It's not exactly the kind of strength that I feel like I want to rack up 300+ lbs on bench and go for it, but I feel stronger with a weight that gave me trouble forever, 225. The 70-80% max range just feels like I can rep it out more. I also seem to have more drive during the constant dropsets of Kleen's workouts. I had originally noticed an increase in hunger, but now I am about what I would consider at a "normal" state of hunger.

I'll probably be stopping Kleen's workout in a week or two, I'll probably do two or three weeks of volume again, and then revert back to a few months of DC. If anyone get's a chance to work with Kleen and do his workout, I strongly suggest it. Word to the wise though, it is gonna kick you in the nuts. It is brutal. I have made really good gains with it, over a rather short period of time, however at this point it is really wearing me out... I think my CNS is gonna be fried if I keep this up for another month... which is why I am gonna be switching things up. This is certainly a workout to have in the arsenal though, one I plan on pulling out again by summertime.

As far as the Perform is concerned... I think the name is completely appropriate. GOOD STUFF. My girlfriend actually offered to buy my next bottle...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Excellent! Glad to hear you had good progress with the workout. I love Testopro, it definitely produces some strength for sure. I bet if you were doing DC style workout you would be going ape sh*t over the heavy weights. I know I did!
    Current Log:
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Excellent! Glad to hear you had good progress with the workout. I love Testopro, it definitely produces some strength for sure. I bet if you were doing DC style workout you would be going ape sh*t over the heavy weights. I know I did!
    For sure bro, I gotta get you a write up for feedback for the workout. I really like it, I have a few tweaks/suggestions that I'd like to chat with you about. All of them are just personal preference, but I'd like to see what you think about them in relationship to the workout.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

So this past weekend's workouts were great. I feel great on these supplements and I am starting to get the hang of Kleen's workouts.

The things I really notice from this supplement is a feeling of well being, slightly oilier skin, an incredibly raised libido, and some strength gain. I really haven't been going incredibly heavy, but my 4-6 rep range is turning into a 6-8 rep range. I notice it the most when I am playing around with the 225 range. It's not exactly the kind of strength that I feel like I want to rack up 300+ lbs on bench and go for it, but I feel stronger with a weight that gave me trouble forever, 225. The 70-80% max range just feels like I can rep it out more. I also seem to have more drive during the constant dropsets of Kleen's workouts. I had originally noticed an increase in hunger, but now I am about what I would consider at a "normal" state of hunger.

I'll probably be stopping Kleen's workout in a week or two, I'll probably do two or three weeks of volume again, and then revert back to a few months of DC. If anyone get's a chance to work with Kleen and do his workout, I strongly suggest it. Word to the wise though, it is gonna kick you in the nuts. It is brutal. I have made really good gains with it, over a rather short period of time, however at this point it is really wearing me out... I think my CNS is gonna be fried if I keep this up for another month... which is why I am gonna be switching things up. This is certainly a workout to have in the arsenal though, one I plan on pulling out again by summertime.

As far as the Perform is concerned... I think the name is completely appropriate. GOOD STUFF. My girlfriend actually offered to buy my next bottle...

Now if the female libido supps comes to market you can tell her to buy more.
  32. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thats what Im talking about!

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

For sure bro, I gotta get you a write up for feedback for the workout. I really like it, I have a few tweaks/suggestions that I'd like to chat with you about. All of them are just personal preference, but I'd like to see what you think about them in relationship to the workout.
    Absolutely man. Holla at me or email me however you wanna do it. I would love to hear the feedback. Maybe incorporate some changes. The program is a work in progress. When you start it back up later this summer you should give phase 2 a shot. Everyone has loved Phase 1 and some are sticking with it and not even trying phase 2 which will allow for a little more recovery and a little more volume for 1 bodypart per workout. I think when i go back to that training again I will start with Phase 2.
    Current Log:
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Souding good brosinski. I like these type of supps.........all good gains......no bad sides!!!

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for that lengthy post GMG760. Lots of good points of interest there!

Breaking through plateaus, increased libido, and your ol' lady offered to buy you more Perform!

Thanks for the support!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Thank YOU guys for the support! I'm really liking this product a lot.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Yeah that one is a great product for sure!
    Current Log:
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Gonna finish up my last week of Kleen's workout with the next two workouts... after which I am gonna be hitting up some volume work... definitely will let you guys know how the effects change (if at all) to a split workout.

Weighed in at 202 this morning. I'm quite a bit leaner than when I started this supplement... not sure if it just my diet that is losing the fat or if the testopro is helping, but my muscle fullness is staying, and I don't feel like I am "shrinking" like I often do when on a calorie restricted diet (I like my 3500 cal range... this 2500ish range drives me nuts) I actually might like this product better than the Stoked/PCS product you guys have, it seems to effect my confidence/swagger/alpha-male (even though I think alpha-male is such an over-used term) feeling more. I think that both stacked would be redonkulous.

Oh yea, my girlfriend just ordered me 3 (yea 3... lol) bottles of perform. Apparently she's a freak.
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Gonna finish up my last week of Kleen's workout with the next two workouts... after which I am gonna be hitting up some volume work... definitely will let you guys know how the effects change (if at all) to a split workout.

Weighed in at 202 this morning. I'm quite a bit leaner than when I started this supplement... not sure if it just my diet that is losing the fat or if the testopro is helping, but my muscle fullness is staying, and I don't feel like I am "shrinking" like I often do when on a calorie restricted diet (I like my 3500 cal range... this 2500ish range drives me nuts) I actually might like this product better than the Stoked/PCS product you guys have, it seems to effect my confidence/swagger/alpha-male (even though I think alpha-male is such an over-used term) feeling more. I think that both stacked would be redonkulous.

Oh yea, my girlfriend just ordered me 3 (yea 3... lol) bottles of perform. Apparently she's a freak.
    Congrats on the GF LOL. I really think the combo of testofen and Divanil is what really does the job. I am really happy you are enjoying both.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

There's nothing wrong with having a lady who's a freak. Hell, I consider myself lucky to have one.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. Testopro + IGF-2
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:48 AM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. T-911 or Testopro
    By bubble boy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 05:01 PM