Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
LG Science's Natadrol and Psarm
Training
Westside
I have a push pull competition on March 13th so my training over the next couple weeks will be pretty unorthodox. I have been training this way for almost two years now so I should be able to tell any differences that the LG supplements bring to the table.​
Diet
Anabolic Diet
I no longer count the exact macro nutrients because I have been following the diet for 18 months, but I can assure you that I am eating between 3000-3500kcals a day and only getting about 30-50g's of carbs a day which has seemed to work best for me.​
Supplements
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Natadrol
Psarm
Muscle Pharm's Assault / Bullet Proof as needed.​
Stats/Goals
5'11
Bench- 500 competition from 10/09 - Goal of 550
Deadlift - 565 competition from 10/09 - Goal of 600

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Final Review
Strength - Strength went up during the cycle but only slightly quicker than normal. I will say this would be good for someone who hasn't made progress in a while but if your consistently gaining strength your not going to notice a huge increase but you will be able to notice a slight increase.

Weight Gain / Loss - 231 - This stack was awesome for leaning out. I ate well above maintenance while on this stack and my weight stayed about the same but I lost just about an inch on my waist over the cycle. If you were actually try to cut on this cycle you would definitely get amazing results.

Side Effects - None to note, no stomach issues, acme, oily skin, sore joints, etc. Very mild product.

Shutdown - No evidence of shutdown what so ever. No blood work but empirical evidence leads me to believe I did not suffer any negative hormonal effects from the products.

Mood - No changes to mood or aggression

Other - It will take some time to find your perfect dosing but once you do this is a nice mild stack to help you lean up and keep your strength moving. If I were to run the products again I would definitely run them at a much higher dose, but I am also 230lbs so your mileage may vary.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I started the Natadrol and Psarm today. The Natadrol will be dosed at 6 pills a day (2-2-2) with meals and the Psarm is going to be dosed at 4 pills per day ( 1-1-2). Today is my off day of the week so all I did was some mobility work and stretching. I will probably do some very high rep movements with a light band later on just to get some blood pumping to help my recovery. Tomorrow morning is a deadlift day so I am making sure I'm fully rested for that session.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the fun. This should help out for your competition.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool deal, currious how this works out for you. Good luck with it Paul.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed,curious as to how these will stack :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome stats bro tear it up.:)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey LG reps, Should I be taking 2 Psarms before my workout or should that dose always be with the last meal of the day?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Deadlifts

Training
Deadlifts
Warm Ups
405 x 1 x1
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1 Suit Straps Up <-- Opener
585 x 1 Suit Straps Up <-- Second Attempt

Front Squats
135 x5
185 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 1

Bent Rows
185 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
Ab Wheel x many​

LG Stack
Strength - No noticeable difference yet
Vascularity - Minor Increase
Endurance - Recovery between sets felt good
Mood / Mental - Little out of it but I attribute that to many things.
Stomach - No Issues with either product yet.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing it man..! glad to see no stomach issues also!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmiller, did you get pounded by that snow storm? I talked to a few friends in NY, they said they got almost 3 feet of snow! time for some Rocky traning:D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pmiller, did you get pounded by that snow storm? I talked to a few friends in NY, they said they got almost 3 feet of snow! time for some Rocky traning:D
No, I only ended up with like 5-6' of snow here so its really nothing. I think the eastern end of the state got the majority of it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 + Day 4

2/28 Training
Bench
Warm Ups
245 x 3
295 x 3
335 x 3
385 x 1
Add Shirt
425 x 1 3 board
475 x 1 2 board
515 x 1 1 board
515 x 1 Chest
(Shirt is still way to loose, but all reps were good)

Incline Dumbbell Presses
95's x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Body Weight Extensions
5 sets of 12

Fat Man Rows
4 sets of 12

Reverse Pec Deck
145 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12​
3/1 Training
4 Way Neck Machine
Ton of sets each different way

Eliptical - 20 minutes - Heart Rate 130 - 150

Cable Rows
160 x 10 x 10 x 10

Lat Pulldowns w. Scapular retractions
180 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Tricep Extensions
80 x 25 x 25 x 25

LG Stack
Strength - No noticeable effects yet.
Vascularity - The products seems to have a diuretic effect because I am noticing some extra definition and seeing some veins that I haven't seen in a while.
Mood/Mental - No noticeable difference
Recovery - Definitely seems to be up. I took some relatively heavy lifts this weekend and I'm really not feeling beat up or run down at all. Sleep has been pretty stellar the last couple nights as well. I will probably take some Bullet Proof tonight to get ready for tomorrows session though.
Pump - I really don't like getting a pump but today I definitely got a pretty big pump in just about my whole lower body from the cardio and I could barely straighten my arms after the tricep extensions.​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmiller- Awesome lifts man, 515lb on Bench? your a beast:D,
I like what I'm hearing about Vascularity, have you been pissing more then usual?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pmiller- Awesome lifts man, 515lb on Bench? your a beast:D,
I like what I'm hearing about Vascularity, have you been pissing more then usual?
I usually piss about a hundred times a day any ways because I stay pretty hydrated so I really haven't noticed a difference in frequency. :dump:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
sweet lifts, those are impressive loads. Only up to day 4 and I like what I hear. Keep it up. Looks like after this log Ill have to make the decision of either Natadrol or Trifecta.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Dynamic Lower Body
Speed Squats - 15' Box
145 x 2
215 x 2
265 x 2
305 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2
325 x 2
375 x 1

Safety Squat Bar to Foam - Hands Off Bar
260 x 10 x 10 x 5 x 5

Swings
50 x 15 x15 x 15 x 15

Sled Dragging​
LG Stack
Strength - Felt good today, definitely one of my better workouts
Energy / Endurance - I could have kept going all day if it wasn't for the humongous back pump I got after the squatting.
Mental / Mood - No Effect either way
Appetite - Actually has been a bit low the past two days, definitely not what I was expecting.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Dynamic Upper Body
Speed Bench Against 150-170 lbs of Band Tension
135 x 3
185 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3

Overhead Press with Fat Gripz
135 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

T Bar Rows W/ Fat Gripz
135 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

Overhead Extensions
100 total - pretty light​

LG Stack
Strength - Definitely starting to notice a little improvement
Endurance - I was absolutely shot after benching today, those bands kicked my @ss
Pump - Another massive back pump today along with a good tricep and shoulder pump
Vascularity - Very pronounced in my forearms today
Mood / Mental - Motivation is definitely up a bit
Recovery - The products are really helping me recover and that is hugely important to me right now because a lot of the stuff I'm doing is rough on the CNS.​

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a start weight and then updates as you go?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Can you give us a start weight and then updates as you go?
Sorry about that LG, I haven't really tracked the pound on the scale yet as I usually only weigh myself weekly. As stated in the first post I started the log at 230, as of this morning I am down 2 pounds sitting at 228. I am eating about 750 - 1000 extra calories on my lifting days which puts me at about 4200kcals. I'm sure the bit of weight loss is due water because as I stated earlier in the thread I definitely notice a significant diuretic effect from the product. I hoping you guys will be at the Arnold because Im thinking about picking up another bottle or two of natadrol and running this log for a full 5-6 weeks.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that LG, I haven't really tracked the pound on the scale yet as I usually only weigh myself weekly. As stated in the first post I started the log at 230, as of this morning I am down 2 pounds sitting at 228. I am eating about 750 - 1000 extra calories on my lifting days which puts me at about 4200kcals. I'm sure the bit of weight loss is due water because as I stated earlier in the thread I definitely notice a significant diuretic effect from the product. I hoping you guys will be at the Arnold because Im thinking about picking up another bottle or two of natadrol and running this log for a full 5-6 weeks.
5-6 weeks huh?
I heard optimal results would be seen on an 8week cycle?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-6 weeks huh?
I heard optimal results would be seen on an 8week cycle?
It can be ran up to 8 weeks, but a 5-6 week run at a high dose should be sweet also...!

Funny how your appetite is low, mine was huge in the morning when I first woke up.. which was very strange for me..im not a huge eater in the morning

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Mid-Arnold Update

Training
Deadlifts
315 x 3
365 x 3
405 x 1 x 1
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1 <-- Opener next week, went up easy

KB Swings
76 x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15

Bent Rows
225 x 10 x 10
315 x 10 x 10

Pull Downs
160 x 12 x 12 x 12

CSR
180 x 10
135 x 15
135 x 15​

LG Stack
Strength - Felt Really good even after a long day of traveling and poor eating,
Endurance - My workout went so quck that it was like a giant superset but I had no problem keeping up with that.
Weight - 231 - Nice bloat going on right now because of how my diet was on my traveling day. Still feeling pretty full though and vascularity is still increased​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
Bench
225 x 3
275 x 1
315 x 1
365 x 1
405 x 1 <-- Super Easy, the lightest its felt in a while

Lat Pulldowns
100 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

Machine Close Grip Presses
100 x 15 x 15 x 15

Dips
BW x 40​

LG Stack
Strength - All reps felt really good today, I was going to stop at 365 today because that will be my last warmup on saturday but it felt like the bar was unloaded so I took 1 more rep.
Vascularity - Not as evident as it was last week, but that could just be the diuretic effect that I first noticed starting to level off.
Recovery/Endurance - Despite having a rough weekend I feel pretty good. I have noticed that I have not had any DOMS since starting the stack.
Mental/Mood - Pretty run down mentally today, no alpha male feeling or anything like that from the product so far.
Libido - The stack hasn't really had much of an affect on my libido, it may be a tad bit elevated after taking the two psarms but outside of that I haven't noticed anything
Weight - 229 I have been eating about an extra 500 - 750 kcals a day but have not noticed much in the way of weight gain. Do feel a bit leaner though which is exactly what I was going for.​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great bud:D... any signs of shut down from the ND?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thats good!...whens your comp coming up again? you were getting ready for correct?..my mind playing games..old age i think lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its this Saturday, it is just a bench and deadlift meet though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I wish 405x1 on bench felt super easy for me... actually I wish it felt super difficult even. 405x1 feeling like anything but death sounds great to me. hahaha

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its this Saturday, it is just a bench and deadlift meet though.
Well, Best of luck to you man!

I wish 405x1 on bench felt super easy for me... actually I wish it felt super difficult even. 405x1 feeling like anything but death sounds great to me. hahaha
No kidding, I maxed out at 290 last week, my nut about shot across the gym:lol:..dude said try 300, my head went:nono:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Tuesdays Training
Free Squats
145 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 8
Hip Swings
50 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12
Backward Sled Drags​
Wednesday Training
Dynamic Bench Focusing on set up and form
185 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3
Face Pulls
80 x 20 x 20 x 20
Foam Rolling and Stretching

These two sessions were just done to keep blood flowing and loosen me up for the weekend. The next two days will just be stretching and relaxing. Still undecided if I want to cut weight or not, it will be a decision to make tomorrow night.​

LG Stack
Weight = 231 . Eating like a mad man the past few days and it seems that my waist is not getting bloated like it normally would.

Strength - Although these sessions were both very very light they felt great.

Recovery - Decent, still some aches and pains but no real doms from any training.

Mental/Mood - Starting to force myself to get confident for the weekend, I have been in a pretty chill mood though lately. No aggression what so ever.

Digestion - No stomach issues yet, but I having more bm's than usual over the past 4 days. I am guessing that is due to the increased metabolism from the product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your logging format man. I wish other people were this detailed. Keep up the hard work man! :head:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is clear, organized, and easy to read unlike mine.

Great log good luck on ur competition. My friend has one the 10th of April.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well, Best of luck to you man!

No kidding, I maxed out at 290 last week, my nut about shot across the gym:lol:..dude said try 300, my head went:nono:

LOL...it is so hard to deny your male ego, but you were smart in doing so. 10lbs is a hell of a difference and people just do not seem to understand that. Hell I remember when I was stuck on 395lbs on the bench for my max and when I tried to go 5lbs heavier for that elusive 400lb bench it just wasn't happening (my dad used to pick on me about it even telling me "You mean to tell me you can't get that extra 5lbs up...you chump" LOL. :toofunny: Granted, I finally went beyond that 400lbs, but it took some time for sure.

Congrats on that 290. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far bro, enjoying the ride!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...it is so hard to deny your male ego, but you were smart in doing so. 10lbs is a hell of a difference and people just do not seem to understand that. Hell I remember when I was stuck on 395lbs on the bench for my max and when I tried to go 5lbs heavier for that elusive 400lb bench it just wasn't happening (my dad used to pick on me about it even telling me "You mean to tell me you can't get that extra 5lbs up...you chump" LOL. :toofunny: Granted, I finally went beyond that 400lbs, but it took some time for sure.

Congrats on that 290. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:
I agree Sam!..why does 10 lbs feel like 50lbs at some times? I have to build myself up mentally..Ive been using the smith machine on Fridays to build up strength in time I'll work up to 300..but dam its mental! LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly sometimes u just have to go for it. I thought my max was around 300 but today I put 315 on the bar and got it pretty easy.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time I loaded up the bar with 315 and then did 8 backflips because...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Meet
Bench
500 Miss
500 Miss
505 (switched to older shirt that fits better) Good Lift
Deadlift
550 Good Lift
600 Good Lift
625 Missed around knees

All in all I hit two pr's today, one just happened to be a lot bigger than the other. For the two missed benches I was using a single ply titan katana that gives me great support a few inches above my chest, but for some reason it wasn't giving me anything off of my chest so I switched to my old single ply Fury and 505 looked like a warmup. I will post videos when I get them from the guy that taped everything. Also I will give a full write on the lg stuff tomorrow .​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meet
Bench
500 Miss
500 Miss
505 (switched to older shirt that fits better) Good Lift
Deadlift
550 Good Lift
600 Good Lift
625 Missed around knees

All in all I hit two pr's today, one just happened to be a lot bigger than the other. For the two missed benches I was using a single ply titan katana that gives me great support a few inches above my chest, but for some reason it wasn't giving me anything off of my chest so I switched to my old single ply Fury and 505 looked like a warmup. I will post videos when I get them from the guy that taped everything. Also I will give a full write on the lg stuff tomorrow .​
freaking sweet bro! 505! Dam impressive..... , looking foward to your write up:D