Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facking BA glad to hear u had a good meet.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Training
Incline Press w/ Fat Grips
185 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10​
LG Stack
Strength - Pretty shot from the meet on saturday so I just did a really light workout to help with getting some blood flowing. Weights felt like absolutely nothing though.

Recovery - My upper body wasn't feeling to bad but my low back and glutes were absolutely wrecked. Feeling much better today though.

Mental Mood - Really no effect from the LG supplements.

Appetite - I noticed a sharp increase in appetite over that past few days, I think taking the days off from training let my body get out some stress so my appetite came back and then some.

Weight - 233 today - That puts me up a few pounds since starting the product, but it may just be a little extra water, glycogen etc. If I maintain that weight for a few days or keep gaining than I will attribute it to the LG stuff.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training

DE Box Squat w/ Giant Camber Bar
290 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2
Free Squats
150 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10
Ab Wheel
BW x 12 x 12 x 12
Sled Trips
6 trips total​
LG Stack
Strength - Box squats felt great today, strength is definitely improving a little quicker than normal progression

Stomach - Still not a single issue with the new Psarm, I have no symptoms of an upset stomach at all during this log

Energy - Felt pretty good today, I notice a big difference in energy if I take 3 natadrol and 2 Psarms before my workout compared to just taking 2 natadrol and 2 Psarms

Weight - 232 - Still pretty dry, appetite has been monsterous today​

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well i took a dose of the old psarm today and about died. i honestly got so sick i almost went to the er

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i took a dose of the old psarm today and about died. i honestly got so sick i almost went to the er
I really hope this isnt my reaction to it.
We took out the Y, in the new pSarm..the combo between that and the osthole is likely the factor..I ran the old, prior to repping for LG..seriously? awesome stuff , IF, your stomach could handle it...which is why we took it out;)..all testers, none have reported a sickness from it..so thats awesome there!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays Training
Speed Bench v. Bands
185 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3
OH Press
155 x 5
165 x 5
175 x 5
3 Board Press
305 x 12 x 12
Chin Ups
bw x 10
45 x 10 x 10 x 5
bw x 10
Fat Grip T-Bar Rows
135 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12​
Today's Training
Fat Grip Dumbbell Curls
50's x 10 x 10 x10 x10
JM Press
115 x 15 x 15 x 15
Neck Raises
70 x 25 x 25 x 15 x 10 x 10
Elliptical
20 minutes​
LG Stack
Strength - Felt really good yesterday, no outstanding strength gains yet, but definitely a small enough boost to break up the rut I have been in leading up to this log.

Recovery - I was pretty sore last night so I took the LG stuff along with some Bullet Proof and I woke up feeling like a million bucks today.

Pump - I got a pretty noticeable pump yesterday and today, not really something I enjoy much but I know some people love the feeling

Weight - 232 - Belt feels lose today, definitely still keeping me pretty dry and seems like its stripping a little bit of fat of off my waist.​

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice Pmiller..By the power invested in me, I am extending this log for you:)..you should see something in the mail...., Its nice to see a rut break!..
Have you changed the dosing at all?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I found that taking 2 Psarm and 3 Natadrol before training yielded better workouts than the suggested dosing for the two products. My overall totals have been the same though of 4 Psarm a day and 6 Natadrols. Today I only took 3 Nata's because that is all that was left in the bottle. I am going to up the dosage a bit for the Nata's though and see if I get a more anabolic effect from them. I think 6 is a good dose for the average guy, but being right around 230lbs I find that I usually need to dose things a little higher to get the full benefits of a product.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it gets there soon, bump that bad boy to 8..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I guess I will be running Natadrol 8 PSARM 4/5.

Thanks for running the log Pmiller!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I found that taking 2 Psarm and 3 Natadrol before training yielded better workouts than the suggested dosing for the two products. My overall totals have been the same though of 4 Psarm a day and 6 Natadrols. Today I only took 3 Nata's because that is all that was left in the bottle. I am going to up the dosage a bit for the Nata's though and see if I get a more anabolic effect from them. I think 6 is a good dose for the average guy, but being right around 230lbs I find that I usually need to dose things a little higher to get the full benefits of a product.
Yeah once your at that 230 mark you generally have to up the dosage a bit to get the desired effects from most supps. My general rule of thumb is that whatever the suggestions are on the label I generally have to double the dosage. Once you 230 and over you are no longer an average guy and companies do not base products based on the big guys because they are not average.

BTW...Paul you truly are becoming beastly man...you put up some damn impressive numbers for sure.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sweet workout. Nice to see something different around here!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays Training
3' deficit pulls w/ 60 lbs of chain
390x5
415x5
455x3 <-- My glute cramped on real bad on the third rep so I shut it down, had a lot left in the tank.
245 x 10 x 10 Straight Legged

Safety Squat Bar High Box
225 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

Band Ab Pulldown
Monster x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Sled
6 Trips​
Todays Training
CG Bench
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1

2 Board Bench
385 x 1
425 x 1
455 x 1
475 x 0

4 Board
475 x 3 x 3

Decline Tricep Extensions
125 x 12 x 12 x 12

Dips
bw x 20 x 20 x 15 x 15

Face Pulls
A lot​
LG Stack
Strength - Felt great yesterday, but not so great today. I just think I wasn't even close to recovered which makes it pretty amazing that I still hit 455 on a two board with super clean form.

Pump - My whole posterior chain was pump to sh!t yesterday, uncomfortable but I felt absolutely huge lol.

Weight - Still at 230 despite an increase of about 750 kcals a day. I am definitely slimming out a bit and I noticed that my shoulders look a lot fuller since starting the log. I doing a couple cheat meals tonight so Im sure my weight will be up a little tomorrow.​

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great results bro!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Training
DE Box Squat w/ Giant Camber Bar
260 x 2
315 x 2 x 2
335 x 2 x 2
355 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2

Wide Straight Leg Deads
240 x 5 x 5
330 x 5 x 5

Free Squats
185 x 5 x 5
255 x 1
275 x 1 <- Working on depth and form, weights are all easy

Stupid Abs (Band resisted ab wheel)
Four sets of 12 and now it hurts to breath lol.​
LG Stack
Strength - Jumping up to taking 8 caps a day is making a difference it strength. Before it felt alright but not much above average, today I actually felt like I made some progress in my strength.

Weight - 231 - Leaning out a lot, belt was noticeably looser at my normal belt hole. Still eatting a lot of extra calories​

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great lifts bro. i noticed the same as u with taking my nata and psarm dose before training.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Training
DE Bench vs Bands
185 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3

OH Fatbar Press
175 x 3
185 x 3
195 x 3

Tricep Death ( 5 Reps at each board non stop )
275 w/ 2 - 5 boards for 2 sets

Chin Ups
bw+45 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

Fat Bar T-Bar Rows
135 x 10 x 10
180 x 10
135 x 15​

Today's Training
CSR
135 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

Serrano Presses ( I dont know what to call them but Dr Serrano came up with them. You lay face down on a flat bench and do a horizontal shoulder press w/ dumbbells. They blew me up today )
15's x 12 x 12 x 10 x 10
10's x 10

Straight Bar Strict Curls
135 x 8 x 8 x 8 x 8

Cardio and Neck to finish​

LG Stack
Today was my last day of Psarm, and throughout the whole run I did not have one stomach issue with it.

Strength - Felt ok the past two days.

Vascularity - After the tricep death yesterday I could barely move my arms because of the tricep pump. I honestly had more veins popping out of my arms than I have seen in a real long time. I should note that I also took Assault yesterday because I was tired as hell in the morning.

Weight - Still feel as though I am leaning up. I have been getting in a lot of good calories on a pretty regular schedule lately so the products are working nicely with my diet.​

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, how much of a difference is the fat bar, and how much bigger is it?... sorry, not really a powerlifter, I probably should know this stuff.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, how much of a difference is the fat bar, and how much bigger is it?... sorry, not really a powerlifter, I probably should know this stuff.
The one that I use is about 2.5 inches. Similar to holding an energy drink can give or take an 1/8 of an inch.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The one that I use is about 2.5 inches. Similar to holding an energy drink can give or take an 1/8 of an inch.
Holy cow. I take it that is a b!tch to move around. Do you own your own or does your gym have it's own big bar?... if so, what gym to you go to if you don't mind me asking?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
http://www.fatgripz.com/

The guys I use to train with had an actual fat bar and although the knurling on the bar was deeper I actually like the Fat Gripz better for a few reasons. First off they work on any bar and most dumbbells which is nice. For pressing movements you get plenty of grip with these but they don't tear up your hands like a normal fat bar. They extend the range of motion for most exercises because the bar is actually elevated a little bit when its in your hands so for bench for example it forces me to go about an extra half inch lower with my arms to touch my chest.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
awesome! thanks.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Saturday Training
3' Deficit Deadlifts with 60lb chains
405 x 3
425 x 3
455 x 3

Squats to Foarm
225 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

Later In The Day
Chain Suspended Good Mornings ( 1 inch above belly button)
315 x 3
365 x 3
405 x 1
455 x 1

Leg Press
300 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Laying Leg Raises
15 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12
Sunday Training
Fat Bar Floor Press
315 x 3
365 x 1
405 x 1
425 x 1
455 x 1

Three Board Press
425 x 3 x 3 x 3

Weighted Dips
45 x 12 x 12 x 12 x 12

Chest Fly's
100 total​

Natadrol
I upped the dosing to 10 pills a day.
Strength - Ok, no really impressive gains but definitely moving
Density - Still noticing the leaning out, and my muscular density seems up a little bit.
Weight - 228 - Have not really noticed any weight gain overall in the past week but like I said I am still noticing that I am leaning out.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I just took my last Natadrol's. I will post up my workouts for the past two days and a final review very soon. If you guys have anything specific you want me to address in the final review let me know.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Final results on first page

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 caps huh? Wheeeeeeeew any major difference then 6-8?..im glad this was able to be spread out..ive been tied up with stuff so i haven't been around..but I'm BACK! haha:lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review
Strength - Strength went up during the cycle but only slightly quicker than normal. I will say this would be good for someone who hasn't made progress in a while but if your consistently gaining strength your not going to notice a huge increase but you will be able to notice a slight increase.

Weight Gain / Loss - 231 - This stack was awesome for leaning out. I ate well above maintenance while on this stack and my weight stayed about the same but I lost just about an inch on my waist over the cycle. If you were actually try to cut on this cycle you would definitely get amazing results.

Side Effects - None to note, no stomach issues, acme, oily skin, sore joints, etc. Very mild product.

Shutdown - No evidence of shutdown what so ever. No blood work but empirical evidence leads me to believe I did not suffer any negative hormonal effects from the products.

Mood - No changes to mood or aggression

Other - It will take some time to find your perfect dosing but once you do this is a nice mild stack to help you lean up and keep your strength moving. If I were to run the products again I would definitely run them at a much higher dose, but I am also 230lbs so your mileage may vary.​
Great! Thanks for running this buddy!