Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Which PCT products have you used in the past?
    Reversitol V1, Sustain Alpha (transdermal), PCS (AI), 6-bromo, 6-oxo

All not as PCT, but standalones. I had blood tests in late 2008, total test levels were about 320, free was also very low. Ran Reversitol, Testabolan 2, Maxout as a stack and brought my total up to 400. Doc wouldnt prescribe anything, plus I lost my insurance. Then I ran Sustain Alpha alongside Activate Xtreme+Lean Xtreme and brought my total up to 500. Went and had blood tests every 6 mos or so since and seem to be sustaining about 500 total, free is in normal range as well.

Im building my way towards real AAS, Hdrol cycle is up in April/May, gonna see how i respond, and hopefully a can run some test e/c towards the end of the year. Having trouble locating, and with moving may have to find another source.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Reversitol V1, Sustain Alpha (transdermal), PCS (AI), 6-bromo, 6-oxo

All not as PCT, but standalones. I had blood tests in late 2008, total test levels were about 320, free was also very low. Ran Reversitol, Testabolan 2, Maxout as a stack and brought my total up to 400. Doc wouldnt prescribe anything, plus I lost my insurance. Then I ran Sustain Alpha alongside Activate Xtreme+Lean Xtreme and brought my total up to 500. Went and had blood tests every 6 mos or so since and seem to be sustaining about 500 total, free is in normal range as well.

Im building my way towards real AAS, Hdrol cycle is up in April/May, gonna see how i respond, and hopefully a can run some test e/c towards the end of the year. Having trouble locating, and with moving may have to find another source.
    Well you are certainly very well informed on PCT products then , so I think we can take your Formadrol Extreme observations VERY seriously. Any plans for blood tests after this PCT?

BTW, hdrol for me was a pretty decent ride, good lean gains, around 14lbs I think, in fact there is a log of mine on here from that cycle. Very few sides and good pumps.

The One from AN was about the best oral I hjave tried thus far. Epi was not very good for me, although I pulsed it, which didn't really help.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Well you are certainly very well informed on PCT products then , so I think we can take your Formadrol Extreme observations VERY seriously. Any plans for blood tests after this PCT?

BTW, hdrol for me was a pretty decent ride, good lean gains, around 14lbs I think, in fact there is a log of mine on here from that cycle. Very few sides and good pumps.

The One from AN was about the best oral I hjave tried thus far. Epi was not very good for me, although I pulsed it, which didn't really help.
    I want to get bloods before hdrol, so there is a possibility of bloods at the end of this pct. Im really looking forward to my 1st run, got everything in order and running the safe route with PCT of course (nolva). I wanted to run Epi a while back, but I chickened out. Plus I wasnt at the point I needed it yet, and after months of research I decided to wait it out. Now Im ready for the big boy tools, we'll see how it goes...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

back shot from 1.5 weeks ago or so, trying to get some good pics but my wife uses her camera all the time and she keeps forgetting to leave it at home.

still working on the lat spread, some reason i always lean my head too far forward, makes me look like i have no traps. this one shows traps a bit better but elbows are way too far back/pinching shoulders. needs work.

i can do it in a mirror but cant pose for **** on the fly. theres a meet in about 12 weeks here locally, thinking about seeing where im at in 4 more weeks and maybe entering my first show for the experience. i believe id weigh about 205, and compete in novice, or juniors (dont know age limit, just says must be first contest). INBA- Southern California Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships in Vista, ca... That or if im not ready I can do the Vegas Pro/Am about a month later. Ill be out there by then, just afraid moving may take its toll. Still very undecided, but Im taking up posing practice to harden up and get the movements down just in case.

Edit- i guess its in la jolla now but whatever
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Day 45- 3/10/2010.
    W/O 25: Legs

• BB Squat:
      135*12*2
      225*8
      275*8
      295*8
      315*8
      225*26 PR for reps FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    • Extensions:
      300*15*2
      300*20
      300*25 PR (insane focus)
    • Leg Press (plate loaded):
      7PPS*12
      8PPS*12
      9PPS*12
      10PPS*5 (felt a weird twinge in my back so I stopped there)
    • LEg Press Calf Raise:
      7PPS*15*4
    • Seated Calf:
      3P*25
      4P*25
      5P*20
      5.5P*15 drop 5P*12 drop 4P*10 drop 3P*8 drop 2P*fail in slo-mo (hell)
    • Lying Ham Curl:
      Almost the whole stack*12*4

30 min LISS tread

Impressions:
    Intense pump. Squats felt ****ty today. No balance as abs are messed up from GI issues of last week :P. Anyways new PR for 225 for reps, 26 reps w/o racking. Hurt like hell, buddy spotted me from 20 on, helping a lot on last two. Also bested on Extensions for 25 with full stack. Legs were so pumped my loose fitting pants were tight by the time cardio came up.

Cutting is really starting to get to me. Part of me wants to keep going, another wants to bulk for a while since im still not working and can get some good grow time in. Seems like progress is still steady though, so Ill keep trucking and cut thru the end of this cycle. Refeed tomorrow, thank God. I need it bad. New calipers are in the mail with a whey order so I can get some accurate measurements this weekend. I believe today is the end of week 10 of cutting overall, so week 11 here we go.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Day 47 - 3/12/2010.
    W/O 26: Chest/Bis

• DB Press:
      50*12*2
      100*10
      125*10*2
      125*8*2
      125*8 drop 75*9
    • BB Press:
      225*8
      245*8
      275*6
      295*6
    • DB Fly:
      60*12
      70*12
      80*12*2
    • BB Curls
      85*12
      105*12
      135*10
      145*8
    • Seated Incline DB Curls:
      40*12
      45*12
      50*10
      60*8
    • Rope Hammer:
      75*12*4

30 min LISS treadmill

Impressions:
    Good workout again. Went for more reps on 125s since we dont have any bigger ones. Formadrol is great, seems to work just as well as Natadrol.

Gonna lift tomorrow, but may not be able to update for a while. Leaving for Vegas tomorrow night to go meet our home inspector this coming Monday. If that goes well we are in business. Anyways, the cut might get put on hold as I wont be able to dedicate as much of myself to it, might just switch to maintenance cals for a few days. Fat loss has definitely started to slow, and I need to decrease my cals to continue. Might just call it good this weekend, clean bulk for about 2 or 3 months and run H-drol in that time, then cut up for summer. I dont know havent decided yet, but being unemployed is really starting to eat at me, and I could be growing right now :P

Ill update soon, probably next Tues.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

decided to leave for vegas a bit earlier than expected, will update as soon as i can. gonna get to lift at golds in summerlin this weekend, pretty stoked.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

decided to leave for vegas a bit earlier than expected, will update as soon as i can. gonna get to lift at golds in summerlin this weekend, pretty stoked.
    How was vegas man?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

still out here, working off ****ty hotel wifi. diet is still in check, brought some canned tuna, whey, almond butter etc. Went to Golds Summerlin, pimp facility but still not a real hardcore place. first song walking in the door was miley cirus. kill. me. nao.

anyways, staying a bit longer than expected, but having a good time, looking at another place now, much bigger than the first. home inspection turned up some minor issues in the place we were going to offer on but nothing that cant be fixed. my guest pass is good at all the Golds in the area, thinking about going to the one off the strip again. will update asap.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

Grats on finding a nice house, hope it all works out! How is you strength staying with being off natadrol as of right now?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

same, actually better. feel like formadrol has really upped my strength, and libido is insane. lifting at golds again today, then some more paperwork and im on my way home.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

same, actually better. feel like formadrol has really upped my strength, and libido is insane. lifting at golds again today, then some more paperwork and im on my way home.
    Formadrol Extreme FTW!!!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

Question

Day 35, End of Natadrol, Beginning PCT:
    Natadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 9+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 216
    • Body Fat: about 14% , 10.25
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 34
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , slight decrease
    • Arms: 18.75 , NC
    • Quad: 28 , 27.25
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Diet Changes into PCT...

full CHA/Keto, 2750 cals W/O days, 2600 non W/O days, refeeds every 24th meal

Cardio...

30 mins LISS

PCT Protocol

4/4/3/2 On Formadrol, 3/3/3/3 On Lean Xtreme. Hoping to drop 2-4 lbs of fat in PCT.

Will post end pictures following PCT.

What would be a product to add for the hunger issue
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    What would be a product to add for the hunger issue
    it got better as time went on. i just started eating more greens (mostly because of GI issues/needing the fiber). honestly I wouldnt use this for a cut again, as I can see its enormous potential as a great bulking agent. i want to run it alongside something else hormonal on a bulk and see wtf happens.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

By the end of it all... around how many bottles of each supp did you end up needing? I'm looking into stocking up Nata, M1D, Form, Ghenerate & I-GH1 at some point...
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    By the end of it all... around how many bottles of each supp did you end up needing? I'm looking into stocking up Nata, M1D, Form, Ghenerate & I-GH1 at some point...
    I'd say get 2xNatadrol, 1-2xM1D, 1xFormaddrol Extreme (PCT), 1xGHenerate (will last cycle and PCT), 1xIGH1.

That amount would have you rocking for 6 weeks on cycle and includes your PCT products as well.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

Craig, even though Natadrol aint a PH, im guessing running it at age 18 would be a bad idea. Would you say, wait till im 21+?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Alright, back in town finally. Got the house thing almost under control, Monday we provide proof we've got the cash and its ours in 7-14 days. Key sale FTW. Place is some awesome too, in a quieter area, sold in 2004 for 410k, we're getting it for 99k :P Highly upgraded as well, and not thrashed like most foreclosures/short sales.

Got to hit Golds in Summerlin and Henderson during the week, our house is really close to Summerlin so Im stoked. Met up with an old buddy and worked really hard this week, he cooked for me a bit too to help me out with the food situation since I ended up staying so long. Golds had DBs up to 200s, so Im stoked (our gym only goes to 125, and I love DB bench cause it doesnt hurt my messed up wrist). Actually put up the 150s for a set of 8 then a set of 6, felt awesome. Also did some O/h Tri extensions with the 150s as well and cranked out 4 sets of 8, and could hardly extend my arms the next day. Cant wait to get out there.

My buddy also has means to procure certain items I am considering trying out toward the end of this year. I want to do a cycle of T E&C come August or so, and he has a lot he can hook me up with if I take that path. We used to train here together in SD in high school/college. I was always way bigger and heavier than him by 40 lbs or so, and now hes about the same weight I am and absolutely shredded after three cycles over 2.5 years. I want to compete naturally first though, so it might be next year I hit up the dark side.

Formadrol is still great, libido is insane, hardness is about the same as ND. Only side effect so far, and I think its from the Formadrol (not 100% for sure), is bloating. Im holding a significant asston of water since starting, and my belly looks horrible. Diet is super clean, still losing fat weight, but gut is all jiggly from water retention. I can only attribute it to Forma, as its gotten progressively worse since starting, and Ive never had the problem with Lean Xtreme.

Only about a week to go til the final review, Im gonna be busy this week so expect updates to be rather sparse. Hitting chest tonight, and will try to post up if I have time.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    Craig, even though Natadrol aint a PH, im guessing running it at age 18 would be a bad idea. Would you say, wait till im 21+?
    While Natadrol would be safe for 18+, I wqould suggest getting a few good years of training and simple supplements under your belt first such as creatine, bcaa+ eaas, fishoil, multivitamins and the odd pre workout formula
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

Yeah, been lifting pretty solid for about 1.5 years now. Been taking whey, multis,fish oils, creatine, bcaas, and pre WO NO products. Maybe in a year or so ill run some natadrol.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, been lifting pretty solid for about 1.5 years now. Been taking whey, multis,fish oils, creatine, bcaas, and pre WO NO products. Maybe in a year or so ill run some natadrol.
    Keep at it and gain some weight and more importantly knowledge. So when u run a cycle u r ready to kill it
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Keep at it and gain some weight and more importantly knowledge. So when u run a cycle u r ready to kill it
    For sure! (srry for thread Hi-jack by the way)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

For sure! (srry for thread Hi-jack by the way)
    no prob.

had a good day today. heavy deads and rows and more back stuff, still trying to catch up on sleep so im out.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Natadrol/Formadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3.5+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 12+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 213.5
    • Body Fat: about 14% , about 10
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 33.5
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , NC
    • Arms: 18.75 , 19
    • Quad: 28 , 27
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Formadrol+Lean Xtreme PCT: My score 8

All scores 1-10

Perceived Recovery: 9. Feel 100%, if not better than when I started. Sexual function is great, lethargy is non existent, etc.
    Vascularity: 7. Increased as BF dropped lower, and noticably improved in gym.
    Hardness: 8. HIgh density, esp. in abs and bis.
    Fat Loss: 8 Always great with LX, lost around a percent on PCT, even though high stress/traveling.
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, this far in. Every lift increases week to week, or I at least stay the same while recovering faster between sets.
    Sleep: 11. WTF. Lucid dreams every night, always very vivid. Sleep was ultra deep, and Ive been getting upwards of 10 hours on days I dont set an alarm (2-3 days a week).
    Libido: 11. My wife begs for it. Something happened on this cycle, stamina is insane, I dictate when IT is going to happen. I seriously went from a 10 min man to however the **** long man.
    Appetite: 6. Still pretty damn hungry, but thats cutting.

OVERALL:

I loved this cycle from beginning to end. I feel like my overall baseline test levels had to have increased as the improvements I feel in my body are like nothing Ive had before. As Ive mentioned I had pretty low test my entire life, and the only time I felt this good was on Androgel (had to stop, skin allergies). Sorry to stop the log a few days short of full completion, but im going back out to Vegas, leaving in about 2 hours. We are gonna get to move in in less than 30 days.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Simply awesome review man!!!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dang making think I have to atleast give this a shot even with all that I already have. Great log and review.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Ordered my blood test, going in on Monday or Tuesday. So we'll get to see how well this Formadrol works!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Ordered my blood test, going in on Monday or Tuesday. So we'll get to see how well this Formadrol works!
    Nice man! look forward to the results!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Appt. is Tues @ 9am, so should have the results by the end of the week. Last dose will be tomorrow at ~8PM, 1 cap.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPnut's HGHup 2,379% increase... Right...
    By master4113 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. ***AppNut's HGHup for use by Women Info**
    By chubbarock in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:48 AM
  4. AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!