---LG Natadrol + AppNut HGHUp Cut Log ---

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, been lifting pretty solid for about 1.5 years now. Been taking whey, multis,fish oils, creatine, bcaas, and pre WO NO products. Maybe in a year or so ill run some natadrol.
Keep at it and gain some weight and more importantly knowledge. So when u run a cycle u r ready to kill it :AR15firing:

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
[size=+2]Natadrol/Formadrol Review
[/size]

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3.5+/- lbs
FAT LOST: 12+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
  • Weight: 222 , 213.5
  • Body Fat: about 14% , about 10
  • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 33.5
  • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
  • Chest: 49 , NC
  • Arms: 18.75 , 19 :)
  • Quad: 28 , 27
  • Calves: 17 , NC
  • Neck: 18 , NC
  • Shoulders: 56 , NC
NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere :) But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Formadrol+Lean Xtreme PCT: My score 8

All scores 1-10

Perceived Recovery: 9. Feel 100%, if not better than when I started. Sexual function is great, lethargy is non existent, etc.
Vascularity: 7. Increased as BF dropped lower, and noticably improved in gym.
Hardness: 8. HIgh density, esp. in abs and bis.
Fat Loss: 8 Always great with LX, lost around a percent on PCT, even though high stress/traveling.
Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, this far in. Every lift increases week to week, or I at least stay the same while recovering faster between sets.
Sleep: 11. WTF. Lucid dreams every night, always very vivid. Sleep was ultra deep, and Ive been getting upwards of 10 hours on days I dont set an alarm (2-3 days a week).
Libido: 11. My wife begs for it. Something happened on this cycle, stamina is insane, I dictate when IT is going to happen. I seriously went from a 10 min man to however the **** long man.
Appetite: 6. Still pretty damn hungry, but thats cutting.

OVERALL:

I loved this cycle from beginning to end. I feel like my overall baseline test levels had to have increased as the improvements I feel in my body are like nothing Ive had before. As Ive mentioned I had pretty low test my entire life, and the only time I felt this good was on Androgel (had to stop, skin allergies). Sorry to stop the log a few days short of full completion, but im going back out to Vegas, leaving in about 2 hours. We are gonna get to move in in less than 30 days.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang making think I have to atleast give this a shot even with all that I already have. Great log and review.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
[size=+2] Ordered my blood test, going in on Monday or Tuesday. So we'll get to see how well this Formadrol works! [/size]

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
Appt. is Tues @ 9am, so should have the results by the end of the week. Last dose will be tomorrow at ~8PM, 1 cap.