John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Thank you Millennium Sport Technologies for the product and samples. Thank you CtDeuce for choosing me. You guys are a stand up company.

How would you like to feel physically and mentally energized though out the day because you got the best quality sleep stages? work, gym, dealing with relationships with people it can all take its toll and with out a quality sleep a person becomes more unproductive. It has been said when a person is mentally refreshed they get five times more productive work done, which is usually the first six or so hours after a good night sleep.

After a certain time period productively goes down, mistakes happen much for frequently and that is why a good nights sleep is important for optimal performance.

My name is John things that come into play with this log
-Currently I generally get a goods night sleep (8-9 hours)
-I have been taking naps after work before training at times as I come up wiped out and a 30 minute nap re-energizes me
-Stress levels are not bad
-recovery is overall good.
-Physical activity very active

my training log is here if you are interested,however, I do not think it is necessary to write down physical activity for this log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/141396-johns-training-log-2.html#post2287931

I am be reviewing accessing Somnidren-Gh on the following
-Sleep quality if I think I got better sleep quality
-Stress levels; although my stress levels currently are not high we will see if they change and if s-gh makes them even lower
-Recovery -we'll see if it improves recovery

Daily updates
Quality of sleep the previous night
Recovery
Calmness/chillness factor

Easy Simple and to the point. Millennium Sport Technologies if you want me to include any thing else in this log please let me know and I'll do so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got mine this morning-i highly recommend half dose pre-workout with a stim. very nice.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 3 grams(half serving)couple hours before bed then before bed took another half serving.

Took it mixed water.Instantly noticed a heavy shortness of breathe feeling. I definitely feel different very calm and chill axed. This stuff works immediately meaning I woke up feeling very different than normal. At least for me it did.

Quality of sleep the previous night very good. there were some noises in the house I heard(we live in the loud part of town as well) overall I think it get me from waking up as much as I would have very nice

Recovery I feel more recovered from better sleep than if i would have woke up as much(if I have not taken it)

Calmness/chillness factor Wow I have not felt this chilled since I last took phenibut. this stuff is a powerful drug and I feel notropic type effects from it on the mind. I am very impressed. O and the citrus taste goes very well with the taste buds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 3 grams(half serving)couple hours before bed then before bed took another half serving.

Took it mixed water.Instantly noticed a heavy shortness of breathe feeling. I definitely feel different very calm and chill axed. This stuff works immediately meaning I woke up feeling very different than normal. At least for me it did.

Quality of sleep the previous night very good. there were some noises in the house I heard(we live in the loud part of town as well) overall I think it get me from waking up as much as I would have very nice

Recovery I feel more recovered from better sleep than if i would have woke up as much(if I have not taken it)

Calmness/chillness factor Wow I have not felt this chilled since I last took phenibut. this stuff is a powerful drug and I feel notropic type effects from it on the mind. I am very impressed. O and the citrus taste goes very well with the taste buds.
told you so, lol. i am not exaggerating when i say that stacking with oep pre work is a serious buzz. it's like the endorphin release you get when you do long cardio is almost immediate. at first like you say breathing seems more labored, but the longer you go it gets better and better.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
in for the win and amped for real man. go get it :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday done two separate dosing (they were separated by maybe three hours before I went to bed)

Quality of sleep: Had some dreams that were a bit disturbing(do not remember them but I remember feeling edgy) and kept my heart racing, other than that sleep was very deep and quality was good
Recovery: good
Calmness/chillness factor: I think I am more chilled and I do not notice it that much. it feels I am more focused and a greater sense of self

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today mixed it with Anabolic Innovations Motivate capsule(40 mgs caffeine, some geranium) and I felt very good. i walked to the Wal-mart by my house(snowed in) and socialized with people I know. It was a very focused feeling and sense of well being. It helps a person with social skills in addition to the sleep.at least it did for myself and I could be wrong, I would think it would help every one with the social factor.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Quality of sleep: Had some dreams that were a bit disturbing(do not remember them but I remember feeling edgy) and kept my heart racing, other than that sleep was very deep and quality was good
Recovery: good
eeeek - could be just initial sides. Anyway this is a quality product with a good reputation. Never tried it.

I'm sub'd for the log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today mixed it with Anabolic Innovations Motivate capsule(40 mgs caffeine, some geranium) and I felt very good. i walked to the Wal-mart by my house(snowed in) and socialized with people I know. It was a very focused feeling and sense of well being. It helps a person with social skills in addition to the sleep.at least it did for myself and I could be wrong, I would think it would help every one with the social factor.
i took half a dose of somnidren with 2 oep pre-cardio and felt great-even the music was enhanced-felt good all day afterwards.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took half a dose of somnidren with 2 oep pre-cardio and felt great-even the music was enhanced-felt good all day afterwards.
Thank you everyone I hope I can give a great review and help as many people as I can access if this product is for them.

yeah I agree it adds some kind of focused euphoria noted yesterday while socializing. It feels like a drug for myself. for all I know drug dealers sell this stuff in place of real stuff. I feel different when i take this. It definately does some things with neurotransmitters.

as far as doing phenibut I have not took it in over two years. Used to take it some times over two-four years ago.

matthias7 yes you are right it could be the getting used to this product. I have never used phenibut more than 2-3 times per week. I slept super last night over twelve hours. more than I would have liked to just felt like sleeping.

today am taking a break from Somnidren-Gh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today am taking a break from Somnidren-Gh
i think i am going to take a day off today also- i am enjoying the effects so much i don't want to risk tolerance!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Earlier today i dosed S-Gh with a stimulant(Ai's Motivate) had to go to our local college for a test for a star certification I am getting. I did not think i would pass it was a Math test a reading test and some other kind of a test. A lot of them i guess and I got athe highest score in math next highest in reading and next highest in the other.

i am not saying this caused me to pass and it was nice to take it before. I did a bit of deep breathing which helps it took three hours to complete all computer test

just now I took it sublingual and yes it is stronger this way I am tingling as I type this

will report back on how sleep goes

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Congratz.... combination of calmness S-Gh and sharpness (Motivate). Also weights, physical exercise, is a well known nootropic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Earlier today i dosed S-Gh with a stimulant(Ai's Motivate) had to go to our local college for a test for a star certification I am getting. I did not think i would pass it was a Math test a reading test and some other kind of a test. A lot of them i guess and I got athe highest score in math next highest in reading and next highest in the other.

i am not saying this caused me to pass and it was nice to take it before. I did a bit of deep breathing which helps it took three hours to complete all computer test

just now I took it sublingual and yes it is stronger this way I am tingling as I type this

will report back on how sleep goes
i found the tingles to be very nice when somnidren is taken sublingually.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night
Quality of sleep Good I slept only seven hours and it must have been quality sleep because I felt fine all day long and had an okay productive day
Recovery: recovery is fine
Calmness/chillness factor: yes calm and clear headed at the same time in the word s of big T.(thanks bigT)

just done a half serving an hour or so ago felt a heaviness in my body at first then it relaxes. will report back tomorrow on sleep

thank you everyone for the support. It is much appreciated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night
Quality of sleep Good I slept only seven hours and it must have been quality sleep because I felt fine all day long and had an okay productive day
Recovery: recovery is fine
Calmness/chillness factor: yes calm and clear headed at the same time in the word s of big T.(thanks bigT)

just done a half serving an hour or so ago felt a heaviness in my body at first then it relaxes. will report back tomorrow on sleep

thank you everyone for the support. It is much appreciated
glad to see you are getting that effect also.

embesh

Awards
makes me nervous just thinking about this stuff. This stuff doenst scare you guys?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
makes me nervous just thinking about this stuff. This stuff doenst scare you guys?
whats there to be afraid of? I'm sorry if i'm jumping the gun a bit but when someone with 13 posts comes into multiple sponsored logs on the product being tested and starts asking if testers are scared.....seems to raise a red flag. Please explain yourself.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nope. why would any one be scared unless they are stupid and take 50 times the recommended dose. This somnidren-gh is meant to make a person feel good and enhance life.

If you are meaning it is strong stuff for me it seemed to take a couple days to get used to the effects. The same thing happens with food or any other substance put into the body. the body does not recognize it and has to gently become used to it

Quality of sleep Very good sleep was so good last night
Recovery very good the quality of sleep contributes to better recovery which equates to better muscle gains in my opinion
Calmness/chillness factor very nice

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night took a scoop drinking it

Quality of sleep the previous night sound
Recovery great
Calmness/chillness factor chilled yes but I feel a bit heady than normal I think i like splitting the dose better and sublingual.

I could be wrong as I have been before, I feel different effects and more immediate sublingual. drinking it may make me more heady feeling while. some strange dreams like they were real as well. Any time I do gh stuff dreams seem to be more real like feeling verses faded.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Great progress. BigT was giving good feedback as well.

No, the ingredient profile is perfectly safe. There is phenibut in it but correctly used this will not be problem. Its the balance of the product that appears to be creating its impact rather than "risky" ingredients.

It has a fixed cycle which Smeton Yea will be following. There is nothing scary about it.

One sleep product has a component in it which does appears to be widely untested, bromomelatonin. S-Gh is as safe as houses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great progress. BigT was giving good feedback as well.

No, the ingredient profile is perfectly safe. There is phenibut in it but correctly used this will not be problem. Its the balance of the product that appears to be creating its impact rather than "risky" ingredients.

It has a fixed cycle which Smeton Yea will be following. There is nothing scary about it.

One sleep product has a component in it which does appears to be widely untested, bromomelatonin. S-Gh is as safe as houses.
i agree, somnidren is very potent-but as long as you are not being stupid and overdosing on it it is very safe and effective. the feel good effects are truly remarkable. i also agree with smeton- sublingual is the way to go.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. and agree sublingual all the way. I never mixed it with water just tried it the first time under the tounge and it didnt taste bad and almost immeadiately noticed the effects so never tried it with water. Sublingual is the way to go..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way this is the new somnidren right? does it taste the same as the old one just wondering if any reps can chime in for me unless smeaten have you had the previous one before?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did two doses separate first was sublingual, separated by a couple hours second was drinking

Quality of sleep great this area is shining
Recovery great of course I am sore because I train intense. Furthermore, I am sleeping deeper and better and this is helping recovery
Calmness/chillness factor it is going well

I set my opportunity clock and did not get up was too tired.

I have to get up tomorrow(well today actually) and go out of town to another city 45 minutes away to pick up a friend so I am taking a break.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by the way this is the new somnidren right? does it taste the same as the old one just wondering if any reps can chime in for me unless smeaten have you had the previous one before?
It has been so long since I have done the old stuff.

this stuff is citrus flavored and handled very well. Its like a tasty treat in a way on the way i am dieting right now

embesh

Awards
whats there to be afraid of? I'm sorry if i'm jumping the gun a bit but when someone with 13 posts comes into multiple sponsored logs on the product being tested and starts asking if testers are scared.....seems to raise a red flag. Please explain yourself.
Just asking man. Im interested in this stuff and I guess to be honest I just needed some reassurance. No red flag here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did two doses separate first was sublingual, separated by a couple hours second was drinking

Quality of sleep great this area is shining
Recovery great of course I am sore because I train intense. Furthermore, I am sleeping deeper and better and this is helping recovery
Calmness/chillness factor it is going well

I set my opportunity clock and did not get up was too tired.

I have to get up tomorrow(well today actually) and go out of town to another city 45 minutes away to pick up a friend so I am taking a break.
another thing I like with somnidren is you can take it late and when you only have about 6 hours to sleep and it still be effective and still get up in the AM... other sleep products I have tried would have me feeling groggy and lazy the next day and not wanting to get outa bed but somnidren truely always leaves me refreshed and ready to pop up as soon as the alarm goes off

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just asking man. Im interested in this stuff and I guess to be honest I just needed some reassurance. No red flag here.
dont be afraid.. it is by far the best sleep/gh prodruct on the market right now. I love it and been taking it for a while now and am fine. A mcdonalds cheeseburger poses more of a immenent health threat then this stuff

embesh

Awards
dont be afraid.. it is by far the best sleep/gh prodruct on the market right now. I love it and been taking it for a while now and am fine. A mcdonalds cheeseburger poses more of a immenent health threat then this stuff
Thanks man. Just nervous trying new things especially when they alter the way you feel. I think this stuff will serve me right. Sometimes when the night comes to an end I feel a little anxious. This might take the edge off and give me a better and calmer mood before I call it quits.

Vegking

Awards
I guess the Phenibut content must be low, because taking it straight up was bad sh$t for me and plenty of others. I am a horrible sleeper and I may be getting desperate enough to go on this product, but the only thing holding me back so far is that one ingredient, the phenibut.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Just nervous trying new things especially when they alter the way you feel. I think this stuff will serve me right. Sometimes when the night comes to an end I feel a little anxious. This might take the edge off and give me a better and calmer mood before I call it quits.

it definetely will. Why not shoot a pm or email to MST and see if you can get hooked up with a sample. Trust me you will love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess the Phenibut content must be low, because taking it straight up was bad sh$t for me and plenty of others. I am a horrible sleeper and I may be getting desperate enough to go on this product, but the only thing holding me back so far is that one ingredient, the phenibut.
my take on it is the phenibut content must below and it is the combination of ingredients that make it so effective- i have never heard of any complaints from people stopping somnidren.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a half a serving under the tongue. the taste blasted me so I swallowed some and kept it under as long as I could.

Big T I feel the gaba rush pretty well and think you are right on the lower end phenibut dosing.

CTDeuce do you know how many mgs phenibut is in somnidren-gh?

Quality of sleep I woke up the first couple hours eating crackers, then after i did finally fall asleep i slept forever and got up later than I would have liked. none the less effective at sleep
Recovery great felt really recovered and ready to tear it up in the gym today
Calmness/chillness factor -moderate

tonight I am taking a full serving

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ballpark amount of phenibut in the blend is 150 - 250mg per serving. We didn't want to add anymore because of potential side effects like sluggishness and headaches and such.

S-GH is a completely safe and sound product....and there is nothing to be concerned about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ballpark amount of phenibut in the blend is 150 - 250mg per serving. We didn't want to add anymore because of potential side effects like sluggishness and headaches and such.

S-GH is a completely safe and sound product....and there is nothing to be concerned about.
that confirms my thought that it is low on phenibut. i have no concerns whatsoever with somnidren-other than running out, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
before bed last night drank a full scoop and it knocked me out fantasically. sleep was great got up one thing and drink a whey shake and went back to bed. i slept in too long.

Quality of sleep . very deep
Recovery the quality of sleep helps recover so much
Calmness/chillness factor very nice.

I think one dose before bed (at least last night) is the best for myself.I was out like a log within 30 minutes. I will keep playing with this stuff and accessing

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did the one third dosing under the tongue before bed last night and it worked well.

Quality of sleep nice and sound
Recovery very good
Calmness/chillness pretty good although it could be from the other day I think the sub lingual is working well

I had real good sleep and felt good. I am sleeping a lot because I have been training hard and doing moderate-moderate high intensity cardio which is causing more rest