Somnidren-Gh log by Millennium Sport Technologies

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did the one third dosing under the tongue before bed last night and it worked well.

Quality of sleep nice and sound
Recovery very good
Calmness/chillness pretty good although it could be from the other day I think the sub lingual is working well

I had real good sleep and felt good. I am sleeping a lot because I have been training hard and doing moderate-moderate high intensity cardio which is causing more rest
Glad less worked out for you just as good, now you can make that tub last a bit longer. The way I do it s just pinch about half a scoops worth in my hand and smush it into a lil ball and sit it under the tounge or if your tub is more powder sccop some in the scooper and smush it down with your finger and plop it onto your palm. At first I was dumping the scoop into my mouth and it was all powdery and not pleasent. When its all clumped together in a ball it isnt bad at all, almost like a lil treat :D.. I dont know how you are taking it if not this way give it a shot

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad less worked out for you just as good, now you can make that tub last a bit longer. The way I do it s just pinch about half a scoops worth in my hand and smush it into a lil ball and sit it under the tounge or if your tub is more powder sccop some in the scooper and smush it down with your finger and plop it onto your palm. At first I was dumping the scoop into my mouth and it was all powdery and not pleasent. When its all clumped together in a ball it isnt bad at all, almost like a lil treat :D.. I dont know how you are taking it if not this way give it a shot
how do you pinch Somnidren-Gh powder into a little ball? do you mix a little water ? or does it just clump together..Ill try it..I guess I could try it before asking I like to be technically correct -whatever

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No water just the powder. It clumps together pretty easily. Try it out and lemme kno how it goes

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
how do you pinch Somnidren-Gh powder into a little ball? do you mix a little water ? or does it just clump together..Ill try it..I guess I could try it before asking I like to be technically correct -whatever
I used to be able to do this with the old version....I dont know how easy it will be with the new one, havent tried yet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to be able to do this with the old version....I dont know how easy it will be with the new one, havent tried yet.
did the consistency of it change with the new one?

The tub I got the powder is real sticky and very easy to mold into pieces to sit under the tounge but it is an older tub of somnidren

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday night (one third scoop under the tongue)

Quality of sleep slept in again
Recovery I am shining in this aspect due to the long sleep I slept twelve hours
Calmness/chillness very relaxed from the better sleep

Friday night (one third scoop under the tongue) I held it under 150 seconds and possibly got better effects than a shorter time.) will try again tonight holding it under 150 seconds

Quality of sleep My opportunity clock went off I turned it off slept two more hours
Recovery woke up feeling like a million bucks
Calmness/chillness good

I highly recommend this stuff for any one wanting a better more quality of sleep/better recover/better relaxation before bed to ease into sleep. I wanted to test it just to do some phenibut again. moreover, in my expirience, the combination of ingrdeients is much better than phenibut alone. In addition, I think it is helping a tad bit for body fat loss to my already reduced calorie diet, cardio, and overall fat loss efforts.(The L Dopa) I'll take every little bit I can get because when a person has millions of little factors going they all add up in the grand scheme of things and per-fect the big picture

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Ballpark amount of phenibut in the blend is 150 - 250mg per serving. We didn't want to add anymore because of potential side effects like sluggishness and headaches and such.

S-GH is a completely safe and sound product....and there is nothing to be concerned about.
Thanks - that is low. Its not often in a proprietry blend that info is released.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend this stuff for any one wanting a better more quality of sleep/better recover/better relaxation before bed to ease into sleep. I wanted to test it just to do some phenibut again. moreover, in my expirience, the combination of ingrdeients is much better than phenibut alone. In addition, I think it is helping a tad bit for body fat loss to my already reduced calorie diet, cardio, and overall fat loss efforts.(The L Dopa) I'll take every little bit I can get because when a person has millions of little factors going they all add up in the grand scheme of things and per-fect the big picture
Thanks that is very useful to know. S-Gh is has potency via an ingredient combo. Thats not surprising alot of sleep stuff works synergistically, i.e. if you stack one, e.g. theanine, onto another, e.g. 5g GABA the sedation effect is better than you'd expect. Don't ask me to explain .. I don't know. Presumably if you get the blend spot then even better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that is very useful to know. S-Gh is has potency via an ingredient combo. Thats not surprising alot of sleep stuff works synergistically, i.e. if you stack one, e.g. theanine, onto another, e.g. 5g GABA the sedation effect is better than you'd expect. Don't ask me to explain .. I don't know. Presumably if you get the blend spot then even better.
the combination of ingredients in somnidren is far superior to any single ingredient, imo. i have tried phenibut solo and i much prefer somnidren, same goes for the gaba-i was up to 5 gms under tongue and believe me somnidren is a much better way to go. i tried gaba pre-workout and didn't like it at all-somnidren on the other hand is sensational pre workout.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, however, I feel they should have used p5p instead of the pyradoxine...they use it in all their other products, it might have raised the cost though...but p5p is much superior...ordering some tomorrow to try it out...
the product was created with complete synnergy in mind. With that said, the scientists that formulate our products are very keen as to what is going to work the best in the best way to save our customers some money so they're not breaking the bank with each product they purchase. S-Gh is simply the best GH releasing product on the market that isn't illegal.

Vegking

Awards
^I don't know, products like Ghererate from LG Sciences and HGHup from Applied Nutriceuticals are good products too. Have you compared to make that statement?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
^I don't know, products like Ghererate from LG Sciences and HGHup from Applied Nutriceuticals are good products too. Have you compared to make that statement?
I dont make a comment that I haven't personally backed up from my own studies. Everyone has their own emotions over products and everyone is entitled to their own opinions....and with that said, I don't know a single person who's tried all 3 stated (and at least 2 others I can think of off the top of my head), that didn't say S-Gh simply stunned them.

Vegking

Awards
I have tried the other two, and have S-GH on the way. I will say, I had not noticed much of a sleep benefit from the other two. They had other positives, but for this insomniac sleep was not one of them.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have tried the other two, and have S-GH on the way. I will say, I had not noticed much of a sleep benefit from the other two. They had other positives, but for this insomniac sleep was not one of them.
then I look forward to you passing out on S-Gh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I hope so. :sleeping:
i have not tried the other 2, but i can vouch for the somnidren. take it under tongue 45 minutes before bed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday Feb 14th 2010 1/3 under the tounge
Quality of sleep did not get the best sleep because I had to get up early go into another city and do some business for parents however the sleep I did get was quality
Recovery very well
Calmness/chillness factor I feel very level head calm and overall a nice well being

Monday night Feb 15th 2010 full scoop drank. I was not going to do it but I got up and could not go back to sleep so decided to just drink one because of the great taste and within 30 minutes was out like a rock and slept so good. when i woke up I felt like a new person. nothing replaces a great quality long night of sleep where you do not wake up and I mean nothing. This is where somnidren-gh shines.

Quality of sleep the best of the best
Recovery better sleep equals better recovery so very well
Calmness/chillness factor feeling very calm and love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sunday Feb 14th 2010 1/3 under the tounge
Quality of sleep did not get the best sleep because I had to get up early go into another city and do some business for parents however the sleep I did get was quality
Recovery very well
Calmness/chillness factor I feel very level head calm and overall a nice well being

Monday night Feb 15th 2010 full scoop drank. I was not going to do it but I got up and could not go back to sleep so decided to just drink one because of the great taste and within 30 minutes was out like a rock and slept so good. when i woke up I felt like a new person. nothing replaces a great quality long night of sleep where you do not wake up and I mean nothing. This is where somnidren-gh shines.

Quality of sleep the best of the best
Recovery better sleep equals better recovery so very well
Calmness/chillness factor feeling very calm and love it
i agree completely, no other otc sleep aid has come close to somnidren.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is what I keep trying to tell people... :dunno:
i am a diagnosed insomniac with a script for klonipin and somnidren puts me to sleep better and easier than any otc i have ever tried. i admit sometimes i still struggle some to get to sleep on somnidren, but i often struggle on klonipin too. somnidren is real deal.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 17th 2010 1/3 dose sublingual

Quality of sleep a good quality nights sleep
Recovery yep
Calmness/chillness factor it was good

took the 18th off

February 19th 2010 drank one serving.

I stayed up late as I could not go to sleep I did not take any stims so do not know why i stayed awake. after a while I took a full serving of Somnidren-gh and slept though ten hours

Quality of sleep I do not remember waking up once I remember i had some distressing dreams ;however, overall sleep was ten hours strait. so I think the kind of dreams you have can cause certain emotions which cause a different state of sleep
Recovery Very well workouts are great feeling great overall in the context I am in
Calmness/chillness factor I am accustomed to the effects I can tell now and do not feel the effects when I first started. I am sure they are working my body is used to them now it seems

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 20th 2010 full serving

got sick. I eat a steak from wal-mart(ended up throwing out the rest of it) and dosing the S-gh close to it. bam stomach felt like I had to throw up or shat. luckily shatted it out.

schedule has been messed up since because I stayed up many hours after because the stomach would not allow me to sleep.

it sucks getting off sleep schedule. I feel funny being off sleep schedule. trying to get back on my " normal schedule" of arising earlier

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sleep can be addicting.
sucks about the stomach-get back on track and give it hell!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Feb 20th 2010 full serving

got sick. I eat a steak from wal-mart(ended up throwing out the rest of it) and dosing the S-gh close to it. bam stomach felt like I had to throw up or shat. luckily shatted it out.

schedule has been messed up since because I stayed up many hours after because the stomach would not allow me to sleep.

it sucks getting off sleep schedule. I feel funny being off sleep schedule. trying to get back on my " normal schedule" of arising earlier
the beef was probably shipped from China.

I $&@$ing hate wal mart.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the beef was probably shipped from China.

I $&@$ing hate wal mart.
The biggest meat processing plants are right here in the good ol' USA: tyson, smithfield, cargill and omaha; so I doubt its from china. Just shady food practices. Hope it just upset your stomach and isn't anything more serious bud. Hope you feel better soon

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The biggest meat processing plants are right here in the good ol' USA: tyson, smithfield, cargill and omaha; so I doubt its from china. Just shady food practices. Hope it just upset your stomach and isn't anything more serious bud. Hope you feel better soon
if you read 99% of the labels from the products you receive from wal-mart, they said shipped from China/made in china. The shrimp products that wal-mart sells here in the united states are from off the shores of an asian continent and then shipped here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you read 99% of the labels from the products you receive from wal-mart, they said shipped from China/made in china. The shrimp products that wal-mart sells here in the united states are from off the shores of an asian continent and then shipped here.
lets go krogering, lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kroger is a USA based company and their packing plant are in the states. I dont buy meat from wal-mart so I honestly didnt know what they sold their but I do know a vast majority of meat comes from USA. Maybe you are thinking of the shrimp or fish?

Either way I hope you feel better smet! You should have no problem getting back into your sleeping pattern with somnidren.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kroger is a USA based company and their packing plant are in the states. I dont buy meat from wal-mart so I honestly didnt know what they sold their but I do know a vast majority of meat comes from USA. Maybe you are thinking of the shrimp or fish?

Either way I hope you feel better smet! You should have no problem getting back into your sleeping pattern with somnidren.
no no no, josh i was suggesting kroger INSTEAD of wal mart, lol.
i do all my grocery shopping at kroger.:439:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh... lol they actually are a pretty large corporation and own many stores and companies. A couple of them companies being meat packaging plants so i just assumed that those were the ones being sold from walmart.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ohhh... lol they actually are a pretty large corporation and own many stores and companies. A couple of them companies being meat packaging plants so i just assumed that those were the ones being sold from walmart.
there is widespread corruption in the cattle breeding/slaughter house/butchering industry's. the fda is responsible for safety of food supply, but instead the government has gone out of their way to protect these industries even when they know serious infractions are occurring.:shhh:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 22nd 2010 one third serving under the tounge

Quality of sleep Got to bed latem slept in late.very sound and long. I did not get up when my opportunity clock went off.

Recovery recover is fine I wake up overall feeling good, some days a bit sluggish , some days like a million buckss, overall fine though. Again, I think what a person dreams about has an effect on how there sleep goes and what state of mind they are in when they wake up

Calmness/chillness factor yeah after taking a few days off I am feeling them it seems. I do think this stuff has tolerance in the chillness factor department because when i first started I was chilled all the time now not as much. And I could be wrong as I have been before, I am just trying to give my opinion and how I think it is working (monitoring the effects)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Feb 22nd 2010 one third serving under the tounge

Quality of sleep Got to bed latem slept in late.very sound and long. I did not get up when my opportunity clock went off.

Recovery recover is fine I wake up overall feeling good, some days a bit sluggish , some days like a million buckss, overall fine though. Again, I think what a person dreams about has an effect on how there sleep goes and what state of mind they are in when they wake up

Calmness/chillness factor yeah after taking a few days off I am feeling them it seems. I do think this stuff has tolerance in the chillness factor department because when i first started I was chilled all the time now not as much. And I could be wrong as I have been before, I am just trying to give my opinion and how I think it is working (monitoring the effects)
i really believe that any product that effects you as strongly as somnidren will have tolerance issues. i found bnats advice of 3 on 1 off to work well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it when I'm right, send all the praise to big M (Millennium1), he'll be proud he brought me on
he just pm'ed me that my post saved your job-you can send me another jug of somnidren for that, lol.
just kidding bnat-you and ct deuce are doing a great job.:439:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
he just pm'ed me that my post saved your job-you can send me another jug of somnidren for that, lol.
just kidding bnat-you and ct deuce are doing a great job.:439:
thanks buddy....it never gets old hearing that ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks buddy....it never gets old hearing that ;)
it is well deserved! you and bnat make a good team, and do a great job!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
February 23nd 2010 one third dosing under the sub lingually

Quality of sleep Very Good got to bed late again and am "off schedule" It took me fifteen minutes to get up after I reflected over how I will handle my challenges today. I seem to want to stay in bed

Recovery Its is awesome I had a nice deep sleep

Calmness/chillness factor good. I feel very balanced right now mood wise.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
February 24 th 2010

Quality of sleep nice and deep as always got up in the middle of sleep and ate white crackers other than that just remember a deep sleep(low calories)

Recovery very well deep sleep and recovery go hand in hand of course

Calmness/chillness factor good stable mood

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
February 25 th 2010 one third dosing under the tounge

Quality of sleep it got too hot in the middle of sleep and had to adjust air and give time to cool down and go back to sleep> make sure room temperature is nice and cool before you go to sleep other than that no problems

Recovery I was beat up from yesterday so did calves and traps only but overall as the day went on and rested I feel ready tomorrow to train

Calmness/chillness factor pretty good I guess

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
February 28th 2010

Quality of sleep it slept nice and deep wake up once but that was because the heat as I sleep in a small room.

Recovery recovery is okay not as good as it was

Calmness/chillness factor good this stuff keeps me in a good state of mind I feel

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
March 1 ,1/3 dosing under the tongue

Quality of sleep very nice made sure the heat was down to 68 since it is a small room and slept like a baby

Recovery recovery is fine

Calmness/chillness factor very level headed and balanced mood

March 2nd, 2/3-a full serving drank it I took them separate I took the first dose I think it was about 1/3 , was not going to sleep and took another 1/3 or more.

Quality of sleep slept too late very deep

Recovery : very good woke up feeling refreshed and late no worries though

Calmness/chillness factor good felt very relaxed after a night of deep sleep

I recommend this for people who want better recovery and the feeling of waking up with sleep strait though nice and deep sleep nothing replaces this feeling of freshness waking up mentally and physically rejuvenated

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - it certainly looks to be doing the business.

So you are not getting any tolerance at all Smeton Y? Surprising.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - it certainly looks to be doing the business.

So you are not getting any tolerance at all Smeton Y? Surprising.
yes I got tolerance about two weeks ago I wanted to take a two break , decided to keep it going that is why Ive been low dosing. I feel I am soon ready to knock up the dosing and finish the bottle off.

Indeed, I am glad I am doing low dosing right now because I feel it has helped balance mood nicely.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahahah that review is 110% bogus and doesn't answer a single thing about the product at all. It slams phenibut for 19 or so out of the like 20 paragraphs and then complains that S-Gh has a proprietary blend (which i already gave hints as to what the percentages were for this product when asked).

Nice job pal...you posted a completely pointless review for all to waste their time reading.