mst-somnidren

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    Does this product have any loading effect where using it for an extended period would make the effects more pronounced or can you use it "when needed"?
    some users dont feel the full effects until around night #5....but you should be all good around then if you haven't by then.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. hey, guys. i have found that if you take somnidren to close to going to bed the tingles will keep you awake: my advice is to take it 45 minutes to an hour before going to bed-that is what works best for me. i get to enjoy that mellow feeling for awhile and by the time i get to bed i am .
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. thanks

  4. Quote Originally Posted by glockgod View Post
    thanks
    you bet!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. back on the somnidren, took half a dose along with 2 oep before leaving to play tennis this morning. this worked out fantastic in almost every way-i was starving by the time we were done. played 4 sets of doubles in a little over 2 hours and by the time i got home i headed straight for my protein, had a double-4 scoops of syntha-6, and 30 minutes later can of tuna with 4 boiled eggs and tsp of mayo. believe me, next time i am bringing some extend with me.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    interesting layout of food.
    may not of been the best way, but i was so hungry i felt like i was in starvation mode. i have actually gained 2 lbs since starting somnidren but must have lost bf because i look and feel leaner. as a note-i almost guarantee appetite will go up on somnidren.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. lol wutz going on in here?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    may not of been the best way, but i was so hungry i felt like i was in starvation mode. i have actually gained 2 lbs since starting somnidren but must have lost bf because i look and feel leaner. as a note-i almost guarantee appetite will go up on somnidren.
    I am losing body fat on a reduction calorie diet and have been having a challenge of getting up in the middle of night or a couple hours after I fall asleep and get up and eat. I think you are right on the increased appetite

    when i am awake it is easy to control the cravings when i am asleep it can be more of a challenge.

    once I get into deep mode of sleep and overcome the need to get up i sleep strait though
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    may not of been the best way, but i was so hungry i felt like i was in starvation mode. i have actually gained 2 lbs since starting somnidren but must have lost bf because i look and feel leaner. as a note-i almost guarantee appetite will go up on somnidren.
    very similar to how i feel from S-GH for sure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i always stacked a handful of supplements when i took gaba pre-workout,

    ive been so close to buying somn....in and out of my shopping cart a few times. now they have a new formula i gotta get a bottle my next order.
    Send MST an email asking for some samples. I did not think it was going to be very well on sleep aids but was shocked when I tried the old formula. After trying the samples I ordered the new blend off of NP along with some ZMK. What I liked about it is I did not wake up half out of it as I did with melatonin, you will go into a deep sleep with some vivid dreams (took with ZMK).

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, guys. i have found that if you take somnidren to close to going to bed the tingles will keep you awake: my advice is to take it 45 minutes to an hour before going to bed-that is what works best for me. i get to enjoy that mellow feeling for awhile and by the time i get to bed i am .
    Noticed the same thing when I tried the first sample. Took the second one 45 minutes before bed and worked awesome! Subbing to get some pointers (which I have already got a bunch) for an upcoming cycle which will include some Somnidren-GH / ZMK / MVP365. Will also be throwing in some GHenerate / 1-C on a cycle to keep from getting used to one product. Good lookin log going on so far!

  11. svt: you have got to try half a dose under tongue 30 minutes before cardio with a stim.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    svt: you have got to try half a dose under tongue 30 minutes before cardio with a stim.
    I am going to be running M-drol / X-tren for 6 weeks and will be using the sleep aids with these as I have heard sleep issues may be present. On my off days I may try a stim if I can handle it or will try it during PCT. I may get balsy enough to do Jack3d / S-Gh sublingual for a hardcore cardio on off days. Do you notice any kind of crash after taking it on cardio days?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    I am going to be running M-drol / X-tren for 6 weeks and will be using the sleep aids with these as I have heard sleep issues may be present. On my off days I may try a stim if I can handle it or will try it during PCT. I may get balsy enough to do Jack3d / S-Gh sublingual for a hardcore cardio on off days. Do you notice any kind of crash after taking it on cardio days?
    just the opposite, if i take half a dose s-gh with a stim pre cardio i get energized, kinda weird but true.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. BIG MAN!!! KILLIN IT ON THE LOG!!! detailed as usual and big ups brutha man!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    BIG MAN!!! KILLIN IT ON THE LOG!!! detailed as usual and big ups brutha man!!
    i have been learning from YOU!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    I wonder how many 1/4 or 1/2 tsps are in one serving of S-GH.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    i put half a scoop in a tsp and put under tongue 1st time, now i know how much it is and just put around that much in tsp. i am guessing i use less than half a scoop. my jug is going fast!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    Ill have to try this. yes in my log I noted a half serving"blasted" me. it was too much to hold under the tounge
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  19. put half a scoop under tongue, popped 2 oep and a scoop of rag ultra and went at it. hour and 30 minutes on the treadmill-wow. music was old deep purple, love space truckin and classic santana-gotta find me a black magic woman! finished up with allman bros elisibeth reed and whipping post/one way out.
    felt really great-still do. really great workout-down 14lbs as of today, only 6 more to go-ooohraaaah!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    put half a scoop under tongue, popped 2 oep and a scoop of rag ultra and went at it. hour and 30 minutes on the treadmill-wow. music was old deep purple, love space truckin and classic santana-gotta find me a black magic woman! finished up with allman bros elisibeth reed and whipping post/one way out.
    felt really great-still do. really great workout-down 14lbs as of today, only 6 more to go-ooohraaaah!!!
    Congrats on the body fat loss
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  21. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Congrats on the body fat loss
    thanks. it has made a huge difference.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Great music and congrats on the weight loss!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. WOOO HOOO!!!! Big t on the fat loss and can't forget some led zepplin in there :0) or how about some jefferson airlpane?? wooo hooo!!! Gratz brutha man!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WOOO HOOO!!!! Big t on the fat loss and can't forget some led zepplin in there :0) or how about some jefferson airlpane?? wooo hooo!!! Gratz brutha man!
    hahaha, what you know about j-airplane-you are to young to dig that, lol. don't worry big led zep fan, and grace slick was a hottie back in the day-chick could sing a tune too. hey-check out allman bros live at fillmore-i think you will like it. a little rythm and blues, jazz, and southern rock all in one.
    todays music was george benson, carlos santana, eric clapton and richie sambora. george benson is a very underrated guitarist, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks. it has made a huge difference.
    bet you're tracking down a lot more balls on sundays huh?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:13 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:38 AM
  4. Somnidren GH?
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. Somnidren Q
    By nosnmiveins in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in