May Ghenerate and I-GH-1 Lead The Way

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WELLL GUESS WHO"S BACK GUESS WHOS BACK GUESS WHOO"S BACK!!!! hahah well it told ya I had an ace up my sleeve!! I've been saving this Bad boy for some months know!!! hahah i have my Handy Bottle of Ghenerate 4.oz and I-GH-1 100caps. .. something tells me that i will need some help with the dosing protocoll but this will be my pct until i hear other wise!!!! I'm stocked!! because the somidren and zmk are soo recent i will be able to compare!!! THis is an unsponsored log which is what i like to do. . . I LOVE SPONSORED LOGS BUT NO OPPORTUNITIES YET!!! BUT YOU"LL ALL CATCH ON TO THIS SICKNESS SOON!!! WOOOOo :firedevil: May the fiery of hell be brought into the gym with these two products!!! I'm pumped!!! will one bottle be enough of both!!! LG reps i hope you sud to this log so i can get some repage?? hahah well n e ways away we go with teh PAIN BABY!!

Dosing
GHENERATE - 6 sprays 30MINS to work out
I-GH-1 - 5 caps 30 mins to workout

Thats all I got soo far ya'll wish me luck. . .nother better than starting off a log with a Libido check. . .oh ya b4 i forget

What i hope to gain from these products
Recomp
Loss in BF %
Muscle Density Increase
Libido Increase
Nice PCT
Better Sleep
Vascularity

LIBIO CHECK OMFG WHOA :eek:p: :booty:
NativeAmericanBooty.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 + 2

WHOA Everybody!!! hahah well i wanted to give you guys a quick update while i'm at work. . .

First dose was two nights two nights ago. . .and it was 2 I-gh-1 and 6 sprays of Ghenerate. . . I did sleep very nicely until hmmmm 5:45a.m. which was nice. . .normally i've been waking up around 5:30 or earlier. . The sleep is a touch deeper than when i took the somidren + ZMK soo far but we'll see what happens as soon as my body gets use to this product. . .I've been very interested in the product soo far and i have nothing to report bad yet. . its only day two so far and i took the 7 sprays of Ghenerate and 2 I-gh-1 last night. . . . I woke up at 12:00 o'clok because i had an excrutating pain in my left knee from sissy squats yesterday. . . i will say that i won't be doin that movement n e time soon. . . haha it was god awful the amount of pain i was in. . .it loosened up thank god after about 30mins but it was 30 mins to long!!!!

Dosing- Ghenerate -
7 sprays Preworkout
7 sprays 30 mins b4 bed

I-Gh-1 - 5 caps prework out
- 2 caps 45mins b4 bed

Work Out Jan. 27th LEgs

Front Squats
0 x 10 135 x 12 135 x 12 135 x 15

Sissy Squats (weight only)
270 x 10 270 x 10 270 x 10

Quad Extentions (Single Leg)
60 x 18 60 x 18 60 x 18

Hamy Curls
90 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 10

Thats all i had time for. . . I can't comment about much on the products yet. . .i will say that My focus was INSANE!!! soo i'm liking that soo far. . .

Pumps - were fine soo far but again i have to wait some time b4 i can say anything about the product. . .to early to tell.

Libido - Staying steady!!! high to say the least. . no increase soo far

Muscle Density - still mantain gains from last cycle! soo thats good. . .

Fat Loss - None noticed but in this log you'll be seeing daily updates with were weight is at. . . Nothing special yet

Appetite - nothing to report yet

Overall Feeling - I'm stocked to look at a different product and compare what there effects are on me personally!!! this is a non sponsored log so anything goes baby!! hahah Although i do hope ya'll enjoy. . .. should be fun!!!

Today Jan 28th

Dosing will remain the same

Ghenerate
7 sprays b4 noon
7 sprays b4 bed

I-GH-1
5 caps b4 noon
2 caps b4 bed

Today is my day off so well just ride this baby out and see what today will bring!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in for the run

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oh ya!!! Brutha!!! should be fun!!! good lookin out!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in brother!! Ive been on Ghenerate for about 2 months now workin towards my third i beleive, yes my third. You should definately love the run!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joinin the ride. . .a new face i will have to say!!!! just came off Somindren/zmk so it will be fun to compare the too!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joinin the ride. . .a new face i will have to say!!!! just came off Somindren/zmk so it will be fun to compare the too!!!
Yea i used to be really active before i enetered the Marine Corps, trying to balance life here and the net so im slowly working back up to being on more! Good luck brother!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in for the ride my man :thumbsup:
I've always been interested in this stack and what it really can do :)
Good luck bro!!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in for the ride my man :thumbsup:
I've always been interested in this stack and what it really can do :)
Good luck bro!!

//CC
WEll im'a give it hell!!! ill be doin a 2 on 1 off i believe!!! i have to meet with my nutritionist/bodybuilding coach/buddy and see what he thinks i should do as far as routines. . .a lot of times its more just listening to your body!!! :32:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Im defn down for the ride. Looks great bro. Hit it hard and rip sh*t up!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
i'm in my man, was thinking about running a similar stack with that LG sale they got going on now. GIVE IT HELL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never knew you were a scantily clad Indian woman

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like for this cycle?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like for this cycle?
well I have to meet with my nutritionist next week but i'm assum its going to be something like 250-300g or protein 100-200g of carbs (cycling) and fat i'm not sure. . .so i have to break that down through 6 meals. . .thats what i'm assuming. .. i'll be carb cycling with a target calarior of 2200-2800 oh big days i'm assuming. . .does that sound about right for 6'0 224. . . BF% not sure yet. .i think about 14% but i have no idea maybe 12% there'sa big different i know but i have no idea. . .thats what we'll be looking at. . .my competition is 5/21 so i have to maintain weight and lose about 1-1.8 a week in hopes of making 200-199 for the competition. . .thats my goal. . or what ever looks the best but i think that would be a good weight :dump:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I love the taste of this product!! Ghenerate is a wonderful explosion of grape/orange fushion!!! its wonderful!! hahah. . .the I-gh-1 has a funky taste but thats only if you let it sit on your tongue which i don't since its in a capsule its in there for a reason hahahh

Meal - lunch
Burger 1/3lb no bun
bacon - chedder cheese
salad - couldn't measure it. . .hahah
2tb spoons of italian dressing

Snack
1/2 cup of Nut Harvest
300cals
18g fat/8g protein/24g carbs

Thats what i got right know. . . Meals will vary as far as logging but i have to get in the habit of it for feb. i'll be logging all my meals. . . haha i'm open for suggestions but if your just going to say you suck bla bla bla GET THE FUUUUU OUTA HERE. . .hahah WHOOOOOOA I"M INTHE ZONE BABY!!! :damnit1:

Taste - 10/10
Appetite - N/A - no increases that i can tell
Fat loss - N/A - no decreases yet that i can see
Pumps - 7/10 - I will give it 7 because the focus was Amazing but i still think its to early to tell how the pumps will affect me. . .i thk 7 is a fair number due to focus. . but pumps i think will kick in with in the nxt couple of weeks!!!

Vascularity - N/A - Not sure but i should see increases as weight slowly moves down!

Thats all she wrote so far babae!!! :trout:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I never knew you were a scantily clad Indian woman
oh ya!! you like that!! haha. . .224lb indian woman baby :biglaugh:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! So what are the "sissy squats"? Are you referring to smith machine squats?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
In!!!

In! So what are the "sissy squats"? Are you referring to smith machine squats?
No sissy squats are an actual lift, youtube it. Kinda weird stretch, I use to do them very good quad exercise.

Aeal, how the hell are you sissy squatting 270 lbs lol?!? thats insane, I did like bw + 20lbs for 6 reps and it I was doing all I could not to fall over / complete the lift lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sissy Squats

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

check it out! i did it something like this!!! but i think i'll try the other way!!! hahah i like the stretch but it was far to much for me for a begining stretch haha!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!!!

No sissy squats are an actual lift, youtube it. Kinda weird stretch, I use to do them very good quad exercise.

Aeal, how the hell are you sissy squatting 270 lbs lol?!? thats insane, I did like bw + 20lbs for 6 reps and it I was doing all I could not to fall over / complete the lift lol
lol, oh! I've never heard of it before (srs).

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

check it out! i did it something like this!!! but i think i'll try the other way!!! hahah i like the stretch but it was far to much for me for a begining stretch haha!!
That video looks like an absolute killer on the knees!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
That video looks like an absolute killer on the knees!
OMFG let me tell you what hahah i woke up at 1200am and it was fuking nutz how bad my left knee hurt mang!!! omg!!! it was horrible so i have to modify that movement heh

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG let me tell you what hahah i woke up at 1200am and it was fuking nutz how bad my left knee hurt mang!!! omg!!! it was horrible so i have to modify that movement heh
lol, and with my knees already being...eh, not so great, I think I'll pass on this one!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any movements that blast the quads besides the ext. front squats.leg press?? hahah i would like to increase of my quads while in my recomp or at least making them a touch fuller. . heh

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any movements that blast the quads besides the ext. front squats.leg press?? hahah i would like to increase of my quads while in my recomp or at least making them a touch fuller. . heh
how about some hack squats?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Definately in for the ride. Looks interesting. How long is the cycle?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
short stride walking lunges

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

Whats the name of that girl in your picture. I need that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aelael you strong mofo, sissysquatting 270 :box:

//CC

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bruddah... give em hell!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Aelael you strong mofo, sissysquatting 270 :box:

//CC
ya but i won't do that again!!! hahah that was a mistake!!! i woke up in the middle of the night and my knee told me that wasn't a very good thing to do!!! :trout: :damnit1:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.:D..Been Wicked busy.. excuse my lateness:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEllcome to the insanity my friend!!! woooo hoooo!!! hahah i have an update as soon as it slows down at work :biglaugh: did shoulders yesterday!!! ahhhh shizzle. . . has some frustration and it wwas suppose to be my day off but i think ya'll know how it is :biglaugh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes we do- we do :) How's your knee today btw? Feeling better i hope.

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes we do- we do :) How's your knee today btw? Feeling better i hope.

//CC
Good looking out brutha!!! My knee feels like a million bucks!!! haha no 270lb sissy squats hahah more like BW or bw +10lb 20lbs hahah. . . did shoulders and traps yesterday just don't have time for the update yet but i'm loving it soo far!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

WHOOAOOOAOOAOOAOOA..........CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!! WHOOOAOAAA I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! hahaha. .. n e ways I wanted to give ya'll an update on my late night work out!!!!

SHoulers

Arnolds
40 x 10 50 x 10 65 x 8>40 x 8 65 x 8>40 x 8

Rear Trap/Delt Flys
17.5 x 10 25 x 10 30 x 8

Side Delt Raises
20 x 10 20 x 10 25 x 10

Front Delt Raises
20 x 10 20 x 10 25 x 10

Comment : Side Delt/Front delt were done one after the other 10 side>10 front

DB Shrugs
65 x 12 90 x 10 95 x 10

Reverse Flys
60 x 8 40 x 10 50 x 10

WHoaa!!!! this was a nice lil work out!!!

Libio - STill the Same very high
Appetite - n/a
Sleep - startin to get better!!! hahah loving the ghenerate b4 bed. . .and I-GH-1!!!!
Pumps - 7/10 - nothing yet besides the focus is very nice!!!
Muscle Hardness - N/A - It might be placebo but i think its starting to work alrdy muhaha!!!

Vascularity - its very nice when i dose!!! i like it alot 8 / 10 well see as the stack progresses!!!

Overall - N/A - very optimistic about these products though!!!! i hopin for good things!!!

LIBIDO Check !! :eek:p: :booty: :popworm: :hitit:
Stephanie-17.jpg

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote Hack squats for quads as well

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
After a week or two of using Ghenerate when taking the 2nd dose, Id be out like a light in 5mins lol. It was kinda odd

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
After a week or two of using Ghenerate when taking the 2nd dose, Id be out like a light in 5mins lol. It was kinda odd
YUp i've been starting to expierence that a lil bit. .. yesterday's sleep was INSANE!!! haha i was out like a lightbulb at 11:30pm. . . didn't wake up till hmmm 7:20am hahah it was awesome!!!! I will say that i had the craziest dreams EVER hahah it was really cool though!!! hahah I would go into depth but i wouldn't want ya'll to think i was crazy. . . hahh oh wait to late!! :trout:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 30th. Work out - Minor Chest/Cardio

Well everybody I'm back and ready for the cardio attack!!! its time for the season to start!!! kill'm baby!! hahah well i'm just going to let ya'll know that i'm not a big fan of cardio. . . . running/walking/elliptical all suck haha. .. i do like the stairmaster which is very wierd. . .i know i know. .. but what can i say :booty: hahah n e ways. . i was in st. cloud, Mn this weekend visiting a friend and it was a a very nice time up there. . . . always nice to geta way for a bit and relax. . .his appartment didn't have what we would call a very nice facility but we worked with what we had. . .

Cable Flys
50 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

Comment: One of the straps was broken so it was tied. . .could only do this amount of weight without focus on the pinching sensation in my hand :damnit1:

Work out ball Push ups combo abs
0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15

Comment - this was a great core work out haha. . . right after the cable fly's i would go into the workout ball push ups and bring your legs to your chest movement. . . not sure what it's called but i'm sure all my fellow AM brutha's know what i'm talking about!!!

Chest Press (machine style haha only went up to 170)
100 x 10 140 x 10 170 x 10 170 x 15

Comment: These machines are always tricky. . .very hard on my rotator cuffs so i made sure to stretch and warm up thoroughly before moving up in weight.

Incline Bench (same machine)
150 x 10 150 x 10 150 x 10

Comment: again it was a goffy stretch but did what i could

Cardio
40 degree incline at about 3.2 which for this machine was a good powerwalk
30mins on the nutz hahah

Summary
Libido - slowly raising :biglaugh:
Pumps - 8/10 - would have been better but not much to work with
Vascularity - N/A - this workout was maintance heh
Aggression - N/A - nothing noticable yet
Focus - 10/10 - i will say that these products to increase focus. . tunnel vision baby!!!

Taste: 10/10 - I-gh-1 no taste unless you let sit, which i don't - Ghenerate a wonderful orange/grape fushion thats is wonderful!!!

Over Mood for teh stack - 10/10 so far. . .i think this week we should start noticing better pumps. . . i'll be working out hungry so the product can take full affect. . . this should be nice!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1
Well everybody i wanted to say that today is a great day!!! hahah feeling like a million bucks. . the dreams i had last night as stated above. . were CRAZY AS HELL!!!! hahah i'm starting to map out my diet and sometime this week i'm meeting with my nutritionist to get it down specifically but till then i will just log it. . i have my lil journal so its time to get serious!!

BreakFast
1 - Muscle Milk
230cal 9g fat>1.5unsat 350mg sodium 12g carbs>3 sugar 25g of protein

3 hard boiled eggs > took out the yolk and just ate the egg white
234cal 15.9g fat>4g sat 18g protein 1.68g of carbs

1 yoplait
100 cal 250mg potassium 19g carbs 5g protein

as of 9:45 64oz of water and at least 96 more oz to go hahah!!!

Thats the update sooo far!!! were doing a two a day today and i was wondering what the split should be?? should i just dose as usual ??

Ghen - 7sprays pre + 7sprays pre bed
I-GH-1 - 5/2

Thoughts would be great!!! just let me know cuz thats what i play on doing. .
Morning routine will be Chest then afternoon will be Deads with some lat movements then cardio with my hot massage theripist :biglaugh: then i'm going to visit her friend hahah life is good!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
OH YEA BABBY it keep it going!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me man keep on killing it
btw 234 cals in 3 hard boiled egg whites? where did you get your numbers from cause that sounds like an awful lot for just 3 whites.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me man keep on killing it
btw 234 cals in 3 hard boiled egg whites? where did you get your numbers from cause that sounds like an awful lot for just 3 whites.
haha it was 1 large egg haha not sure about the egg white. . .haha i have to modify it a lil bit heh :worried:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of diet, whats your typical days food intake look like of meals n such bud?

n youre gonna do 2 a days?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of diet, whats your typical days food intake look like of meals n such bud?

n youre gonna do 2 a days?
Just today my friend!!! have to get in a nice back work out as well!!! I've been feening a DEADLIFT SESSION!!! hahah sooo i've deceided to give'r a whirl!!! I'll update what my diet looks liek so you can help me out with that!! cuz i need help!!! hahaha :dump:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just today my friend!!! have to get in a nice back work out as well!!! I've been feening a DEADLIFT SESSION!!! hahah sooo i've deceided to give'r a whirl!!! I'll update what my diet looks liek so you can help me out with that!! cuz i need help!!! hahaha :dump:
Looking forward to the updates!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see you diet bud :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
2/2

Hey'll WOOOO WOOOO. . . .CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOO!!!! BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOOOM hahah well were back in action. .. .work is becoming incredibly busy soo my updates will slow down. .. and will come more sparaticly :dunno: not much you can do there ya know!! hahah well n e ways. . still working on this diet. .. i'll make sure to get it to ya'll tonight haha you know how life is my friends!!! lets break it down

Dosing
Ghenerate - 7 sprays - prework out or 11:00
- 7 sprays - b4 bed 10pm-1130pm

I-GH-1 - 5 caps - prework out - 1045a.m - workout at 1130

2/1 Late Night Dead Lift Session + Yates

135 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 8 225 x 10 315 x 8 405 x 3PR!!>225 x 10

Yates
135 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 8 185 x 8

Cardio
15 minutes stair steppa to heaven!!!
15 minutes - walking at 40degree 3.6mph

WHOA!!! nice lil session!!!

Libido - Starting to Increase!!!
Strength - 10/10 - i'm maintaining strength and just hit a new pr!!! haha
Muscle Density - 8/10 - i know that this will be a 10/10 by the time i'm done
Appetite - 10/10 hahah Increased Metabolism OH YA!!! hahah
Fat Loss - 8/10 - starting to lose water weight already!!! Diet helps!!
Vasculartiy - 8/10 - starting to increase EVERYWHERE!!!
Sleep - THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT FOR THIS SO FAR!!! i will say i sleep like a baby!!!
OVERAL FEELING - 10/10 so far!! i might purchase another session so i can continue while i'm recompin for comp!!! so far soo good!!!
Taste - 10/10

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I'm diggin it soo far!!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! :439: