Primordial Performance Sponsored Athlete- LOG

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who don't know me, I've been around the supplement and bodybuilding industry for a few years. I've joined up with Primordial Performance, who was nice enough to pick me as one of their athletes.

I was always the skinny, lanky kid growing up, but after years of weight lifting heavy and eating TONS of food consistently, the results are far from lanky! Check out the photos below.

This log will be more like a "blog". I will answer any questions about Primordial Performance fitness training supplements, training, diet, and other bodybuilding products. I will also post training and diet tips, links to cool sites and studies, and anything that has to do with the fitness industry I think you all would like.

Anyways, I have competed twice in the NPC (National Physique Commitee) and placed top 3 in both shows. I've trained and consulted numerous competitive bodybuilders, athletes and gym rats... (I will try and get some of them on here to comment as well and maybe post some pics of my past clients). I have also written published articles about fitness supplements and exercise equipment companies.

In this log the products I'm taking will often change and I will let you know what supplements I'm taking at any given point in the log. I pretty much take the following supplements year round: Creatine (usually monohydrate), Whey Isolate, Multi-vitamins, an anti-oxidant (green tea, greens powders, fruit powders, etc), BCAAS, a pre-workout and beta alanine.

I'm cutting fat and getting ripped for photoshoots I have in the fall and can't wait to get started! Hopefully you guys can benefit from any advice I dispense, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I don't know everything, but I do know a good amount about training,diet and supplements. If I don't know the answer, I can always direct you somewhere you can find it! Below I've listed the supplements I will be starting with next week, and my "stats"

Height: 6'2
Weight: 245-255 (I don't weigh myself often)
bf: 14-15%

SUPPLEMENTS: Primordial Performance (Beta Alanine 6g/day, Creapure Creatine 5g/day, Pre-max Pre-workout Supplement, Organic Vitaberry, CLA, DermaTherm Target), Omegas, multi/joint product, whey isolate

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
are you ifpa or nanbf?? curious brutha!! i'm down for the log PP is a very interesting company and i want to see how there products react with some one of your status

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
are you ifpa or nanbf?? curious brutha!! i'm down for the log PP is a very interesting company and i want to see how there products react with some one of your status
Nope, I compete in the NPC ( national physique commitee), but I have trained guys that compete in the INBF and OCB

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
In for some interesting science articles. Just got my PP shipment in, yesterday was my first try of PreMax. How are you liking it?
Haven't tried it yet... My pack should arrive next week. I'm excited to use it because stimulant preworkout drinks usually don't agree with me!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Things I like (1/21):

Beef Protein Isolate. Just got some musclemeds carnivor real cheap, fruit punch flavor... sits very well in my stomach, surprisingly better than whey isolate

Big Back Grips. The things are awesome. I received some a few weeks ago, and have been using them everyday since. They aren't wraps or straps, they don't tug on your wrist, but they still improve your grip, FAR better than chalk does

Eminem Relapse Refill Good lifting or cardio music... love eminem..

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, went skiing this weekend, just got back home. Damn, skiing is one hell of a leg workout I'll tell ya hah.. Lifting tomorrow night, I will post my workout up as well as my diet each day starting monday!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with Primordial's Phyto-Testosterone?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the sponsor position for PP.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with Primordial's Phyto-Testosterone?
I do not. However, I have tried fenugreek products and really liked them. Great pumps and great sex drive. I will let you know as soon as i try the phyto-test product

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
YouTube- Movie on 2010-01-24 at 18.56.mov

Shoulder training:

2 warmup lateral raises

4 sets Dumbbell shoulder press
4 sets standing overhead barbell Press
4 sets cable lateral raises
---Supersetted with:
4 sets dumbbell front raises

Abs: 3 sets crunches, 3 sets leg raises
30 minutes cardio on the elliptical to finish

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce update brutha!!!! can't wait to see what all this does for ya!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys?! Diet and training is starting out good at the beginning of my cut and I feel great! I'll give you another video update tomorrow after I get my primordial supps in, so you can see what I'll be using

today I trained back

4 sets widegrip lag pulldowns
4 sets overhand barbell rows
4 sets overhead, underhanded one arm hammer strength pulldowns
3 sets hammerstrength pullovers
3 sets cable reverse flys
---supersetted with
3 sets cable face pulls

finished off with 30 minutes on the elliptical

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following, i will get the sups going tomorrow!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Things I Like:

IBCAA: love how they're the most pure bcaas you can buy. Ajinomoto aminos are used for pharmaceutical use by hospitals etc, and they're the aminos in primordials iBCAA

House of Pain wife beater: fits awesome, got it in white XL... Nice look, nice fit, good price

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Trained chest and bis today

4 sets incline barbell
4 sets hammer strength press (old school machine)
4 sets incline dumbbell flys
7 sets (FST7) pec deck

4 sets barbell curls
4 sets alternating dumbbell curls
4 sets concentration curls on the low row machine

Finished with 30 mins on the elliptical.

GOT MY SUPPS IN TODAY!

Here's what I will be using from primordial:

iBCAA
Vitaberry
Beta Alanine
PRE-MAX
Dermatherm Target

Here's my dosing:

Upon waking: 1-2 scoops iBCAA, 1 scoop vitaberry
Preworkout: 2 scoops beta alanine, 2 scoops premax, 1 scoop iBCAA, 1 scoop vitaberry, 2-3 pumps dermatherm target
Intraworkout and before cardio: 1 scoop vitaberry, 2 scoops iBCAA

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Here's a look into my diet..

Upon waking: 1-2 scoops iBCAA, 1 scoop vitaberry

Meal 1:
6oz bison
6 egg whites
1 cup oats
multivitamin& 3g 3-6 omega blend

Meal 2:
60g protein isolate
50g waxy maize starch

Meal 3:
10oz chicken
1 cup brown rice

Meal 4: (preworkout)
10oz chicken
3/4 cup brown rice
1 apple
--- supps: 2 scoops premax, 1 scoop vitaberry, 1 scoop ibcaa, 2 scoops beta alanine, 2-3 pumps dermatherm target

INTRAworkout: 2 scoops iBCAA, 1 scoop vitaberry

Meal 5: (postworkout)
50-60g protein isolate+1 scoop iBCAA
40-50g waxy maize starch

Meal 6:
10oz chicken
multivitamin& 3g 3-6 omega blend
2g CLA (primordial)

For fluids i drink mostly water, maybe once a day I'll have a diet coke too or a coffee (with stevia and skim milk)

Before bed sometimes I also take a sleep product such as Musclepharm bullet proof or ALRI comatose

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ya wimpy fatso, stop stealin' my pics and passing them off as you!!

Just messin. Great to see ya again, bro. Been LONG time. Catch ya on G someday. Good luck as always!!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yooo timm wats up bud!? Thanks for following my log. I actually just decided to add in some good ol' lean fx in my cut as well

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I trained abs, calves and did 30 minutes of cardio..

Today was legs:

4 sets leg extensions
4 sets hack squats
3 sets reverse hack squats
4 sets vertical leg press
2 sets walking lunges (25 steps per set)
4 sets dumbbell SL deads
4 seated leg curls

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? Trained pretty early today (for me at least hah!), around 12pm. Got some shoulders and tris done with a little cardio at the end.

I'm loving the vitaberry and iBCAA combo as soon as i wake up to hold me till breakfast... Hopefully this will help me maintain some muscle during my cut. Premax is also going well, i notice it takes quite some time to kick in though, probably about an hour. Lets be honest, the taste isn't the best, but hell, if it works, I'll stomach it!

Shoulders:
2 warmup sets lateral raises
4 sets DB press
4 sets upright rows
3 sets db rear laterals
3 sets cable lateral raises

Tris:
4 sets EZ bar cable pushdowns
4 sets Overhead DB extensions (two arms one dumbbell)
4 sets overhead rope cable extensions
----supersetted with
4 sets decline bench DB extensions (2 dbs, 2 arms)

Finished off with a good 30 minutes of cardio

I've been feeling the best I ever have while dieting (although its only the end of the first week, but the first week is usually the hardest week for me in the beginning)... I've been having no junk food cravings or anything. I actually don't mind the smell of the dermatherm target either, its kind of cinnamony smelling, and not sticky either.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Things I like: 1/29/10

Teavana's sweet oolong revolution/silver vin zhen pearl combo... great tea combo I created, you can buy at teavana... get the great benefits of the best quality white tea, as well as oolong which promotes regularity (no joke on this lol), and fat loss (due to the decent caffeine content of oolong teas)... If you need the tea to be a little sweeter, toss just a tiny bit of sweet serum in

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I trained back... did 4 giant sets consisting of 8 exercises each.. quick workout, but great pump!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout, chest:

2 warmup sets db flys
4 sets incline dumbbell press (20,10,10,10 reps)
4 sets incline dumbbell flys (10-12 reps)
4 sets machine flat press (10-12 reps)
3 sets peck deck (10-15 reps)

finished with 30 minutes of cardio on the tredmill

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys?! Diet is going really well so far, and the supplements are finally starting to show some results! Trained arms today, and took 2 scoops of premax an hour before training, and BOOM my arms were huge after my workout! I also took 2 scoops of iBCAA and 2 scoops of vitaberry mixed during my workout and cardio.

5 sets tricep EZ bar pushdowns (2 warmup of 20 reps, 3 sets 9-15 reps)
4 sets Overhead 2-hand DB extensions (10-15 reps)
4 sets one arm underhanded cable pulldowns (12-15 reps)
----supersetted with
4 sets triangle pushups (to failure)

4 sets machine preacher curls (10-15 reps)
4 sets Incline DB curls (10-12 reps)
3 sets machine low row curls with ez bar (10-15 reps)
--------supersetted with
3 sets DB hammer curls (8-10 reps)

finished off with 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical between 125-130 bpm

you guys should check out the primordial website for their new Superdrone Liquivade!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Trained back and shoulders today... Usually train them separately, but going away for the weekend to spend time with the family, so I had to consolidate!

4 sets Lat pulldowns
4 sets closegrip lowrows
4 sets dumbbell rows (105,120,140,150)
4 sets upright rows (135,135,135,155)
4 sets reverse db laterals- chest on incline bench (35,35,45,45)
4 sets db laterals (25,25,30,30)
3 sets barbell shrugs behind back (135,225,315)

finished with 3 sets of cable rope ab pulldowns... no cardio today, was in a rush!

Feeling good so far... I started taking scivations solution 5 recently and its great, you guys should check it out. I think I'm ODing on vitaberry too, is that possible? hahahahaha

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Things I like 2/6/2010

The Derek Anthony Radio Show.... guy has a lot of enemies, but he's pretty funny to listen to, check him out on Rxmuscle.com

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Measured my waist today... 2 weeks down, 3/4 inch off the waist! Here we come abs ! haha

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, I have a video update for ya today which i will post later, so check it out, i show you all the supplements I'm currently using.

Today I trained shoulders and bis, it was a very heavy and intense training session!

DB shoulder presses 5 sets (with drop set at the end)
BB upright rows 4 sets
DB lateral raises 4 sets
DB curls (alternating) 4 sets
BB preacher curls 4 sets
EZbar curls on low row machine 3 sets

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy9Re6eqwGE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

UKStrength

Nice Update mate, I'll be giving the Orange Triad a whirl too, seems like a good Multi ;)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ya it is a great multi! That with the vitaberry/ibcaa combo is what kickstarts my day

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Intensity is up!!! Now I'm starting to get back to my old self in the gym, lifting heavy and hard! Did chest/tri yesterday:

5 sets incline BB press
4 sets machine press
4 sets flat DB flys
3 sets dips
4 sets straight-bar pushdowns
4 sets close grip smith press
3 sets overhead rope cable extensions

finished with 20 minutes HIIT cardio on the tredmill

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, longgg week this past week. Trained shoulders and bis tuesday and had an AWESOME workout. Gym was closed wednesday due to the blizzard and I left for NH on thurs! Got a nice long weekend ahead of me and will be in NH until tuesday!

My car also brokedown in the middle of the blizzard, just my luck! I'm heading to boston to pickup my new car (2008 honda accord v6,loaded) on tuesday and heading back to NY.

Another thing... got back from the doc the other week and found out my test levels are mid 100 range (pretty terrible), so now I have something to blame my lethargy on... I'm thinking about adding sustain alpha to try and get those numbers up, as my doc wants to see if the numbers go up over the next few months without meds.

Till next time folks! Have a great weekend!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You don't look 245 in your avi, what was your weight back then?

Looking forward to following along, I've got a bunch of PP stuff waiting when I get back into the gym

UKStrength

Ya it is a great multi! That with the vitaberry/ibcaa combo is what kickstarts my day
Picked it up yesterday mate, I need a new multi and thought 'why not?', it's worth a trial for at least my next cycle.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You don't look 245 in your avi, what was your weight back then?

Looking forward to following along, I've got a bunch of PP stuff waiting when I get back into the gym
I was about 210 on stage

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Had an awesome long weekend in new hampshire. However, 2 days ago I got sick and I've been pretty sick since then... Sucks, I NEVER get sick. Anyways, I obviously haven't been to the gym because of that. However, I am stil taking my vitaberry every day, which will hopefully lead to a quicker recovery!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys. Still sick, but went and did some abs and cardio today.

Been drinking the vitaberry like crazy haha hopefully that will speed things up. Seems like everyone around me is freakin sick, no fun

Been playing a lot of guitar since I've been sick and out of the gym to keep my mind off not being able to lift haha... I have a Jackson SLSMG Soloist for those of you that know guitars... Playing thru a VOX valvetronix amp.. sounds pretty nice

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Wokeup this morning feeling MUCH better (musta been the vitaberry ;) haha)... not 100%, but good enough to get back in the gym. I think I'm going to do 3 days of different type workouts than I'm used to, just to get the muscles moving again after some time off. I'm thinking today I will do shoulders, arms and chest, tomorrow I'll do legs, and the next day I'll do back and abs... still doing cardio on each day.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Got to the gym yesterday and changed my plan hahah I did chest and biceps

Incline BB press 5 sets
Hammerstrength flat press 4 sets
flat DB flys 4 sets
DB curls 4 sets
Straight bar preacher curls 4 sets
low row machine ez bar curls 3 sets

hittin the gym today in a feww

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym yesterday and did some odd bodypart stuff- triceps and abs

4 sets One arm overhead DB extensions
4 sets straight bar pushdowns
3 sets rope overhead extensions
---supersetted with
3 sets DB french presses

4 sets leg raises
4 sets machine crunch
4 sets rope cable crunch

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Really got a nice pump and felt totally SHOT after my workout... great workout today to say the least, I could barely move my whole upperbody at the end haha

I cut my rest time down and had my usual iBCAA's flavored with vitaberry during my whole workout.

4 sets widegrip lat pulldowns
4 sets cable closegrip low rows
4 sets underhanded one arm hammerstrength pulldowns
4 sets barbell upright rows
4 sets bent dumbbell laterals
4 sets side lateral raises

and here's the kicker- I apparently dropped my iphone in a 6inch deep puddle walking into the gym and found it on my way out over an hour later... SUCKS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really got a nice pump and felt totally SHOT after my workout... great workout today to say the least, I could barely move my whole upperbody at the end haha

I cut my rest time down and had my usual iBCAA's flavored with vitaberry during my whole workout.

4 sets widegrip lat pulldowns
4 sets cable closegrip low rows
4 sets underhanded one arm hammerstrength pulldowns
4 sets barbell upright rows
4 sets bent dumbbell laterals
4 sets side lateral raises

and here's the kicker- I apparently dropped my iphone in a 6inch deep puddle walking into the gym and found it on my way out over an hour later... SUCKS!
think of it as being lucky it was still there.:dunno:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Dont think it matters, the thing wont even turn on haha oh well, there goes 200 bucks outta my bank account tomorrow..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont think it matters, the thing wont even turn on haha oh well, there goes 200 bucks outta my bank account tomorrow..
my sons gf dropped hers in the toilet, lol-but they gave her a new one-free.:dunno:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
They did?!!? maybe I'll bring it to the apple store tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement... I tend to doubt it though because once it has water damage they usually charge you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They did?!!? maybe I'll bring it to the apple store tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement... I tend to doubt it though because once it has water damage they usually charge you
no guarantees, but hey it's worth a shot.