ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im transfering this log from my DA board

mini unsponsored log for USPlabs OxyElite PRO + bulk Forslean Coleus Forskohlii 250mg 10% extract

age 32
current weight 166
30 day goal 160

plan 2 oxyelitepro in the AM, and a 1 bulk forslean cap, 1 oxy in the PM with 1 forslean for 30 days

took first dose yesterday afternoon, 2 caps and i felt very good. i credit this to the geranium in the caps, makes me feel very good. im debating if i should do this 6 on a 1 off which will extend cycle a little past 30 days.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend 119.5mg:
Bauhinia Purpurea L.(Leaf and Pod)(Standardized for Bauhniastatins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf),1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium[Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole PLant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf and Root])

Caffeine 100mg

Directions: Take 1-2 capsules on a empty stomach before breakfast. Take an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed. Due to extreme potency, begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later to assess tolerance.

typical diet

35 gram protein shake gaspari myofusion 30 minutes after dose, pre-workout, and 45 grams post workout and pre-bed

typical meals 2 whole eggs, 4 more egg whites from jumbo eggs, with around 25 lima beans and 1/8 cup mushrooms 4 times a day all in a low carb wrap and
around 30 almonds a day.

ill be mixing in some meat some days, and sometimes other meals when on the road such as a grilled chicken salad at mcdonalds

more stuff about me

january 2008 i was 211 pounds, so im down 45 pounds now in 2 years, working on my last fat to get shredded by summer.

i know my diet sounds weird but i love eating this way and im never hungry. ill also be throwing in a atkins bar maybe once daily. my strength feels good and great energy levels. i take 200mg caffeine pre-workout.

more current stats

waist, around belly button flexed 30.5 inch
arms 15.2 inch flexed
chest 44 inch flexed

max bench maybe 250?
can do military press with 80lb dumbells touching shoulders and all the way up for a set of 6
close grip pulldowns, i can work with 200lb for a set of 6-8 all the way down to chest with little cheating
legs are weak due to old injury, but i do sumo deadlifts with 185 6-8

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5

Weight loss 1.5

January 2008 weight 211 total weight loss 46.5 pounds

no telling if im just getting dehydrated from this stuff, but im a bit surprised i lost weight already. this is now a new current low for me in almost 10 years now. its been a long 2 years weight loss cycle, but im getting very excited im still making progress at this point.

energy is pretty good for 3 hours and seems to crash. i workout about 4 hours after my am dose, so i do take a single 200mg caffeine pill pre-workout for energy.
----------------------------------
still suspect weather or not the initial weight loss was a diuretic effect, anyways still at same weight, nothing to complain about so far.

i did decide to use this product 7 days a week instead of the cycle protocol.

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5

Weight loss 1.5

January 2008 weight 211 total weight loss 46.5 pounds

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166

Weight loss 0

as initially suspected, i probably lost water weight in the beginning, to fast to be true, ive noticed this with other fat burners as well.

my workouts have been suffering. i take 2 OEP's in the morning but the crash is pretty bad IMO. i workout 3.5-4 hours after my initial dose. 200mg caffeine isnt doing it the way i normally like pre-workout. i will say that the first couple of hours of a 2 pill dose i feel great, just like any other geranium containing product.

i will be switching the dosing from 2am 1 pm, to 1-1-1 making the 2nd dose pre-workout and i will stack 100mg caffeine to make it 200 total.

ive gotta say, the way they advertise the product im pretty disappointed so far. ill try to tough it out for the 30 days but may lose patience and move on to another supplement.
-------------------------------------------
yeah, especially at a pre-sale, it was dirt cheap. LG has a pre-sell as well which i just picked up 4 bottles of natadrol with t-911 and some other new product for dirt cheap as well.

ill still give OEP a chance, but if it doesnt work out 2 caps will be perfect for pre-workout, so ill get my moneys worth no matter what.

a problem is that the crash had been killing my workouts, and i havent trained to hard because of that along with the hunger pains during training which is new to me,

tomorrow ill update how it feels to dose 1-1-1 which ill do 1 pre-workout with 100mg caffeine. if i can train hard i should get results. i hope in the end i can give this a good review, but only if it deserves it.
---------------------------------------------------------

very positive news today,

i tried my new 1-1-1 dosing regimen instead of the 2am 1 pm,

i took my second dose pre-workout 15 minutes prior along with 100mg caffeine,

first of all by 4 hours after my first dose i did not experience the crash ive been getting, and my morning energy was mild and good compared to the strong buzz i was getting with 2am caps which resulted in a heavy crash by workout time.

2nd this is the best workout ive had since starting OEP, since i was able to not only avoid the crash but get an extra energy bold from the geranium in OEP along with the 100mg caffeine in OEP and the additional 100mg caffeine.

dont confuse this with OEP being some super pre-workout supplement, i get the same effect as i did when i dosed 1 LG Speed V2 along with 200mg caffeine. i felt the classic energy rush of the combo. nothing special but very welcoming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

still doing good on my second day of 1-1-1 dosing, with the middle dose pre-workout

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166
Day 10 165
-----------------------------------------------

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166
Day 10 165
Day 11 164.75

pushed my workout 1 hour back from around 4 hours after getting up to 3 hours getting up to see if i can manage these hunger pains. the hunger pains still came to me about 60 minutes into my workout but a little less severe. i feel that OEP increases hunger, as it did not exist before and i wasnt even taking any supplements for a whole month just before OEP. The only other thing that can cause it is the Forslean that Im taking.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166
Day 10 165
Day 11 164.75
Day 15 166

hunger pains terrible during workout again today

weight went up today but i was constipated this morning

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, and good combo for weightloss. Will be checking your results as I'll likely run the same stack in a few weeks.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
That sucks you haven't lost any weight after 15 days on it. I'm one week in and haven't lost any either. USP is definitely going to lose me as a customer if I don't see some good results in the next three weeks with as much as they hyped this **** up.

bpchampion

Awards
I've been running Oxy and Eviscerate for 20 days , I've lost 9 pounds. How does your diet look? are you doing the suggested 15 minutes fasted cardio in the am? I've found the packet that came with it to be very helpful

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running Oxy and Eviscerate for 20 days , I've lost 9 pounds. How does your diet look? are you doing the suggested 15 minutes fasted cardio in the am? I've found the packet that came with it to be very helpful
i do low carb dieting, i explain a little earlier in my posts,

if you follow the packet to begin with you can lose weight without oxy, but i am not currently using the packet. i have to go with my schedual and what i like to do.

keep in mind that ive lost 46 pounds and working on my final 10-15 in order to be extremely cut, so its harder for me and im working with bad genetics trying to be perfect,

anyways as you can see i know how to lose weight very well, 46 is not easy.

before this supplement i have been at a standstill, and im still pretty much as at a standstill,

the 1 problem is that it has been very cold out and i have done cardio only a few times the last 2 months, but still have managed to maintain my weight without and diet pills the last 2 months except for when i started oxy 2 weeks ago.

the way its advertised im expecting a little more, but we will see. the issue i have is that my hunger has increased since starting oxy, and is making this a struggle for me that before oxy. someone suggested i simply just eat a little more to stay full, as the thermogenics is whats increasing my appetite.

ill be running this log until i get my Natodrol.

bpchampion

Awards
Yea man congrats on the 46. I was just trying to suggest something helpful. my questions were more directed at daneiltx I shouldve quoted him or something. As for the hunger strike ive been experiencing them too. I've found that when i hydrate myself more during the day its a lot more forgettable

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Yea man congrats on the 46. I was just trying to suggest something helpful. my questions were more directed at daneiltx I shouldve quoted him or something. As for the hunger strike ive been experiencing them too. I've found that when i hydrate myself more during the day its a lot more forgettable
Diet is low carb with very high protein and moderate fat. I do run fasted intervals four days a week for three to five miles at a time. I typically have no problem getting my body to do what I want when it comes to diet, so it's not that. I actually weighed myself tonight and was at 197.5, so I am down about two pounds since I started.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update, i will be throwing my low carb wraps in the freezer to see if it makes a difference, i will not be eating low carb wraps anymore with my eggs.

still will be eating my veggies such as brussle sprouts and broccoli, etc. steamed

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166
Day 10 165
Day 11 164.75
Day 15 166
Day 16 165.5

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else having increased appetite on OEP?

i had another reputable person on a different board report to my log of increased hunger on OEP, they have been taking it for a week and just like me they are having increased appetite side effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is my 2nd day taking oep and when i dose 1st thing upon waking i do get a little more hungrier until i have something to eat- then i seem to be satisfied with less. so far i have nothing to complain about.
ax1-if i might offer a suggestion-forslean has caused stomach distress in many people-drop the forslean and see if problem subsides. also you may be confusing stomach distress with increased appetite-try chewing a couple of tums and see if that helps any.
not trying to be a know it all, just trying to offer suggestions to help you out possibly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle over for me, to tell you the truth I started my first H-drol cycle ever today as i lost a little patience with this, and the hunger on a cut wasnt helping. I dont believe it is the Forslean as I have done 2 cycles of "Recreate" at the same amount of "Forslean" with great success in appetite suppression.

I only did cardio once the whole time, typical of me during the winter, I believe this would have been more effective should I have done more cardio, but at the same time it would have been much more effective should it actually not INCREASE my appettite.

I believe that this product does work as i was down 1 pound in 19 days with practically no cardio, and I increased the amount of food I ate in a day (which was a direct cause of this product I believe.) I bet that for the heavier set person they can see more results should they not get a hunger increase like I did, as im winding down on my fat loss capabilities at 165.

The 1-1-1 dosing protocol worked well for me, as the 2-1 would only be practical should you train first thing in the morning before you hit a crash.

Overall it feels the same as when I stacked Speed V2 by LG and 200mg of caffeine, except when I did that stack it did not make me hungry in any way.

I have another bottle of this along with a 11 day supply in my second bottle, i may try this again in the summer when i go hardcore cardio. I have some TT-33 in my cabinet it may sound like a fun stack, should i go for it I will think about another log since this one got many views.

The only disappointment here is that the ad had my higher expectations, so that was a let down. I think USP should tone it down a bit, they have some decent products but advertisement is a bit extreme imo and it may correlate to the retail value that seems to be a bit expensive. They are in it for the business so I kinda cant blame them, at the same time I dont agree with it.

Day 1 166
Day 3 164.5
Day 5 164.5
Day 8 166
Day 10 165
Day 11 164.75
Day 15 166
Day 16 165.5
Day 19 165.00

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been off OEP for a few days now, and my appetite is back to normal and less than when i was on OEP.